Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lost Love?

"The story is about a young girl and her first love and her first time."

5
3 Comments 3
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I remember Bradyn like it was yesterday. He was a tall boy for his age. He had curly brown hair, long enough to run my fingers through it. It always felt soft and it always smelled like fruit. He was thin but muscular. His voice was smooth and calm. His smile made my stomach flutter. It was bright and big. It was contagious. He was a normal 17 year old boy.

I met him when I was sixteen. I went on vacation to Charleston, South Carolina a few summers ago with my family. I was standing on the pier my back facing the water. The railing broke and I fell to the warm water. I knew how to swim, but the bottom of my jeans caught on an old anchor. I couldn't get it loose, and I ended up blacking out from the amount of air I lost.

The next thing I remember was waking up to a boy’s face. I caught my breath and sat up to spit out the salty water. I looked around me; I was on the warm beach. The boy smiled and I knew I was okay. I tried getting up.

“You should probably sit for a while.” He told me. It was true. I felt sick and tired. He sat next to me, legs out in front of him.
 
“Thank you.” I said while wiping off my hands. I didn't know what to say. He was gorgeous, and I was a klutz. He seemed shy but very outspoken. He smiled even wider.

“You’re welcome. You should be careful.” He told me. I smiled again.

“What’s your name?” I asked. He looked down and starred at his feet. He was tan; he looked like he spent a lot of time in the sun. Maybe he was a life guard.

“My name is Bradyn.” He said quietly. I smiled and held out my hand. He took it and shook it.

“Are you a lifeguard?” I asked looking into his eyes. I noticed his eyes were bright blue. They stood out from all the other features on his face.

“No, I’m not. I was under the pier when you fell. Can you swim?” I was too memorized by his eyes to answer him. He smiled and looked down.

“Oh yeah I can. The bottom of my jeans caught onto something. I think it was an old anchor.” I said looking over at the pier to see the damage I’ve done. “Do you live here?” I asked looking at the necklace tight around his neck.

“Yes." He said, “Where do you live?”

“I live in New York with my parents and my cat.” I said, and laughed at how I made the cat seem important. Actually, I don’t really like that cat. His name is Smokey. My dad brought him home one day when I was five.

“New York? What brings you to Charleston?” He asked with his smooth voice. My stomach fluttered.

“Vacation with my family. My older cousins live around here.” He smiled and I looked down at my wet clothing. My red tank top clung to my body. “Maybe I should get going. I’m all wet.”

“Yeah, maybe you should.” He helped me up, I was close to him. My hands against his chest, I looked up and his eyes met mine. I became weak and I lost my footing and almost fell. He caught me and we both smiled.

“Do you want me to walk you home?” He asked. I couldn't get the words out so I just nodded. He smiled. We walked until we came to the front door of my cousins’ house. “I never got your name.” He said with a small smile.

“My name is Molly.” He smiled and asked me if I was going to be fine. I nodded.

“Molly, I would like to see you again. Meet me by the pier tonight.” I nodded and walked into my cousin's house. The smell of a turkey filled my nose. I went to my guest room, showered and put dry clothes on.

That night after dinner I told my parents I was going for a walk. I ran to the pier, where I almost died earlier that day. I saw Bradyn sitting in the sand. I walked quickly towards him, a smile spread across my face. He looked in my direction and smiled and stood up.

“Hey Molly.” He said. I missed his voice. In the few hours I didn't see him it seemed like forever.

“Hey Bradyn.” I said back with a smile. He looked toward the water. The sun was setting and it was a beautiful sight.

“Isn’t it beautiful?” He asked, looking back at me.

I nodded and we sat on the sand, staring at the water and the beautiful colors reflecting from it. We talked all night. I was lost at that moment. I didn't know if Bradyn and I would even have a future together, I didn't know what he would bring to my life. I just knew that I wanted to be with him.

That summer I spend all my time with Bradyn. We talked on the beach while the sun was setting, we swam in the mornings, and he even tried teaching me how to surf.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn



A week before I had to leave he asked me to meet him by the pier again. When I went to see him that night, I became nervous. I walked down the long pier to where I fell almost two months before. I saw him sitting on a bench, and I became even more nervous.

“Bradyn?” I asked nervously.

He smiled big and I sat on the bench next to him. He turned his body towards me and grabbed my hands. I smiled. He kissed my cheek.

"Molly, I need to tell you something." I got nervous, but excited as well. "Molly, I love you." My jaw dropped and smiled so big.

"I love you too!" He kissed my lips and grabbed my hand and walked me down the pier. 

"Bradyn, where are you taking me?" I asked.

"You'll see." He told me. I was so happy at this moment. I didn't know what to say. He led me off the pier, off the beach, and into the woods. I was so confused. He stopped at a blanket and candles.

"Oh my. Bradyn, whats this?" I asked him.

He smiled and kissed me. He sat on the blanket and motioned for me to sit next to him. I sat next to him and looked all around me. "This is beautiful!" I told him. I could see the ocean perfectly where we were.

He kissed me again, and I felt so amazing. He laid me down on the blanket and he kissed me passionately. We started making out and he moved his hand underneath my shirt. His hand was warm and it made me want more of him. I took my shirt off and he smiled at my lacy black bra. He took his shirt off as well, and his tan muscular body felt amazing near me. He started kissing my neck and chest. he moved down to my jeans and pulled them off quickly. He moved back up to my face and started making out with me again. He stopped and took his shorts off and started kissing my again. I felt like nothing before. His hand moved down into my underwear and played with my pussy a little. I moaned a little and he removed his boxers to expose his giant dick. My eyes widened and he smiled. He took my bra off and played with my breasts. He licked and sucked on my nipples and I moaned a little more. He removed my underwear and slipped a finger in and prepared me for his dick. He kissed me so passionately.

"Molly, I really do love you." He said looking deep into my eyes. I smiled and kissed his lips.

"I love you too Bradyn. I want to make love to you." He smiled and kissed me again. He grabbed a condom that was laying on the edge of blanket and slid it on. He smiled down at me and kissed me again.

"Molly, I remember you telling me you're a virgin. This will hurt, and I'm so very sorry. Just know that I love you." I smiled and pulled him down to kiss me.

"I love you too Bradyn." He smiled and slid the tip into me. I got nervous and scared. I nodded and he smiled. He pushed inside me even more and I winced at the pain.

"I'm sorry." He said.

He moved in and out slowly to not make it so painful. It started feeling better, and I told him to go faster. He nodded and went faster and a little harder. It felt amazing. I started moaning loudly and scratching his back. He moaned a little too. I moved my hips along with him. It seemed like it went on forever, But I enjoyed it. The feeling was indescribable. He told me was going to cum and then he laid next to me. Both of us out of breath. I was full of happiness and a little of pain. He pulled off the condom and threw back in the woods. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me deeply. I fell asleep in his arms, and he woke me a few minutes later.
 
"Get dressed." He whispered into my ear. I smiled and got dressed and so did Bradyn. We left the woods and he walked me to my cousins house. He kissed me goodnight and told me he loved me. I repeated it back and I walked inside and fell asleep in my bed.

The next morning I tried calling Bradyn to see if he wanted to spend the day together, but his parents told me he wasn't home. The night before was the last time I ever seen Bradyn, or heard his beautiful voice. He never called. I went back New York a few days later, and went back to school in the fall and I was heartbroken.

A few years later I was walking down the streets of New York, and I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and ran into someone.

"I'm so sorry." I said. I bent down to grabbed my medical book.

"I'm sorry too." He man said. I looked up and seen the man that I fell in love so many years ago.

Tears formed in my eyes, "Bradyn?" I asked. He looked up and looked into my eyes.

"Oh my gosh, Molly!" He said.
Published 
Written by Ehre
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments