Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

my 21st birthday

12
2 Comments 2
12.0k Views 12.0k
751 words 751 words
The day started out as another regular day except it was my 21st birthday. I told my roommate that today was the day that we could have sex.

Alarm clock went off at 5:30 am. I get out of bed and slip on my bunny slippers and put on my robe and walk to the bathroom to brush my hair and pull it back… little did I know that today would not be so regular after all.

I start the coffee pot and head back to the bed room to get dressed when I enter my bedroom; I see him the man of my dreams tall handsome amazing eyes… of course he is on a poster; being that I live in a beat down apartment with two roomies. I find my favorite jean mini-skirt and my black tank top with tinker-bell on it.

I head to the bathroom to do my makeup but my roommate has locked himself in the bathroom to take a shower… I knock on the door.

“Can grab my makeup bag?” I ask.

He doesn’t answer. So I thought he was fine with it before, so I pick the lock and go in.

He is waiting for me. He has a towel wrapped around him but still exposing his sexy body and is dark hair. With my eyes closed I reach across the sink to get my make-up. As I am reaching for it I feel someone behind me. He says not a word but runs his hand along my arm sending goose bumps down my body.

“Do you know what I want?” he asked

“No,” I said.

The thoughts run though my head.

I think that he is just joking around but then he turns me around pushing me up against the wall hard. He then proceeds to press up against me trying to kiss me. I resist him at first then I kiss him back. He reaches up the back of my shirt and unbuttons my bra. I think he was expecting me to have underwear on but I didn’t put them on yet.

I take off my skirt slowly and enter the shower. He follows me in and presses his body against mine as he kisses me again.

The way he kisses me makes it so I can’t breathe.

“Are you a virgin?” he asks.

“Yes I am; Is that bad?” I say.

“Not one bit you’re hot I want you so bad,” he replies.

“May I please do something to you?” he asks.

“Sure,” I say

He then starts to slide his hand down my body.

“Are you okay?” he asks.

I nod.

He then pushes my legs apart and starts to play with my clit.

“Let’s go to my room,” he says.

He shuts off the water and wraps a towel around me and carries me to his room; he then lays me on his bed and climbs on top of me and kisses my lips and then my neck and moves down to my collar bone.

“Are you sure you want too?” he asks. 

“Yes I am sure, I want you to be my first,” I say in reply pulling him in to me.

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS



He then starts to kiss my breasts and kisses my body down towards my pussy. When he reaches my pussy he pressed his face against it licking my pussy. It made me feel so wanted. He did this so well that I moan.

“I want you inside me,” I say.

He lifts his head up and kisses my body up too my lips. Holding himself up he reaches down and grabs his long lushes cock and rubs it against me, making sure I am nice and wet before he enters me. I feel the head of his cock enter me. I swallow hard.

“Are you scared?” he asks.

“Kinda,” I say softly.

“You’ll be fine I promise,” he says.

Then he pushes himself inside me with one thrust. I scream as he continues to move in and out of me slowly at first then faster as I wrap my legs around him. As he is rocking my body I feel happiness inside.

“May I come inside you?” he asks.

“Please,” I say

After a few more thrusts I feel warmth inside me I knew then at that moment he came inside me. He pulls himself out and I put my head on his chest and fall asleep listening to his heartbeat strongly.

Published 
Written by sophirarose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments