Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Aunt. Chapter 11

"Victoria has a heart to heart witrh her Aunt"

13
13 Comments 13
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words
I looked at the vicar again, then back at Aunt Helen.

"Please," I said, "Do not hurry on my account."

"No, I think we are just about finished. Is there anything else, Reverend?"

"I don't think so," he replied, "Just a signature here and here."

He pointed to the bottom of two sheets of paper, and Lady Helen signed them both with a flourish of her pen.

As she did so, Marjory Wallace, who had been watching me constantly, smiled and said.

"How are you settling in, Victoria?"

"Very well, thank you, Marjory," I said politely, "I am learning so much here. Aunt Helen is doing wonders here isn't she?"

"Oh yes, indeed," Marjory replied, "She is a real asset, not just to the army but to the whole community."

At that moment the Reverend Francis Wallace stood and held out his hand to assist his wife to her feet.

"Come along, Marjory," he said to her, "We must not keep these good people from their dinner."

Marjory held out her hand to me, saying:

"It has been a pleasure to meet you again, Victoria, perhaps we will have a little longer next time."

"Yes, perhaps," I agreed,taking her hand and releasing it after a pause.

After the Wallace's had left, Aunt Helen and I sat down to dinner. This time, though, I didn't sit at the opposite end of the table but, at her behest, I took the chair beside her at the side of the table.

As before, Maggie served the dinner and I noticed the bruise on her face had become a little darker as it was coming to the surface. It would soon me gone, I thought.

I watched her as she worked, bringing dishes and condiments from the sideboard and serving our food from the trolley she had wheeled in from the kitchen.

As she failed to catch my eye I didn't speak to her. it was as though she was trying to avoid engaging me. I began to wonder if she had an idea that I knew what had happened to her although I could not guess how.

Charlie Manston could not have suspected anything. I didn't even reveal I knew his name.

"I saw a lorry arrive this afternoon." I said, a little louder than I normally would have, hoping that Maggie would hear. "It had G.E.R. on the side."

"Ah, good, good." Aunt Helen smiled and nodded with satisfaction. "That will be the extra supplies I asked for."

"Extra supplies?" I asked.

"Yes. Sister Watson and Major Middleton had told me there was a problem with the rations. I went into Ipswich, as you know, yesterday and arranged something with the railway people. They told me there was a supply train passing through here today, heading for London, so I got onto the ministry and arranged for a load to be diverted. The railway people kindly agreed to deliver it as the army here didn't have a large enough lorry."

"Ah, I see. That would be G.E.R. then?" It began to make sense.

"That is right." Aunt Helen continued, "Great Eastern Railway."

At the edge of my vision I noticed that Maggie had stopped working and appeared to be listening intently to what we were saying.

I couldn't imagine that I had said anything that would be so interesting to her.

I turned and suddenly she returned to what she had been doing as if she had never stopped.

I turned back and asked:

"Do we share those rations, Aunt Helen?"

"Oh Heavens no," she laughed. "The domestic arrangements here have nothing whatsoever to do with the Army. The East wing is my private residence. The army have no business here."

I sat in thought for a moment. If this part of the house was totally unconnected then why was Charlie Manston delivering supplies in the courtyard?

Or was he? It suddenly occurred to me that the lorry wasn't being unloaded, it was being loaded. Not a delivery but a dispatch!

I began to put two and two together.

The rations for the patients were less than expected and yet a lorry load of food was being taken from the house.

Charlie turns up, in the dead of night, with a fistful of money that he owes Maggie.

But what if I was wrong. If I told Aunt Helen and I was wrong, It would cause so much trouble and I would look a prize idiot but, if I was right...

I also began to wonder who else may be involved and who could I tell?

Melissa? She was the housekeeper but she could also have a part in it.

Bethany? Sally? I hoped not but how could I tell?

Damn it, I couldn't tell anyone!

"Victoria?" I slowly realised my aunt was addressing me.

"Oh, Sorry Aunt Helen." I replied quickly, "I was just thinking."

"So I gathered." she answered. "Anything interesting?'

"No, not really." I said, "Just about things. Nothing particularly."

"Oh, all right. You said, at breakfast, that you wanted to talk to me about something."

"Yes, I did, didn't I." I didn't really want to talk about last nights experiences now. I supposed that it was all part of growing up and I would learn as I needed to. So much had happened since then.

"So?" she pressed me.

"Oh, it was nothing really. I have been so occupied today that I have quite forgotten what it was." I hoped she would not guess that I was lying.

"As you wish." was her answer. "If you need anything, you only have to ask."

"Yes, thank you, Aunt Helen." I said, grateful that she hadn't pushed the matter.

"There is one thing though."

She looked at me carefully.

"And what would that be?" she asked, still holding my gaze. I began to feel uncomfortable under such scrutiny.

"Is it possible," I began slowly, "that I could go into Ipswich tomorrow?"

"Why on earth would you want to go there?" Aunt Helen's eyebrows rose in astonishment.

"I have never been there, in fact, I have never been anywhere on my own before."

"Well, I suppose I could arrange some transport for you. What time do you wish to go?" She sat back in her chair and lowered her spectacles as she continued to stare at me.

I was gaining confidence now, as the conversation progressed.

"Any time is fine for me, thank you Aunt Helen. Whatever time is suitable."

She didn't reply immediately but continued to look at me with, what I perceived to be, suspicion.

Removing her glasses altogether she held my gaze with her beautiful, smouldering, dark blue eyes.

"Are you sure there is nothing you want to tell me, Victoria?" she asked after some moments.

"I am sure, Aunt Helen. Why? Is there a problem?"

"Not a problem, no." She answered, “But I am a little concerned about you going into the town by yourself. You have no experience of life outside the school and I would be happier if you took someone as chaperone. At least for this first trip."

"Oh, but..." I was disappointed that she didn't trust me.

"No buts, young lady. I am responsible for your safety. It also happens that I care about you. So, if you don't mind, I will send one of the maids with you."

"Well, all right," I replied, "Since you put it that way. Who will you choose to look after me?"

Lady Helen answered immediately:

"I would normally ask Melissa, as I have known her since I was a child but maybe you would prefer one of the younger maids?"

I thought carefully before I replied to the question. I liked Melissa, but...

"No." I said finally, "I like Melissa. She will be fine, thank you."

"Good, that is settled then. I will arrange something in the morning after breakfast."

The rest of our time at the table was spent chatting. I told her all about the events of the morning. She was very interested in the poor wretch who had told me not to stand still and seemed very impressed at the way I had handled the situation. She also seemed pleased that I had offered to help out wherever I was able.

"I am sorry to hear about young Thomas Billington." she said. "You were very brave to stay with him and keep his spirits up."

"Oh no, Aunt Helen!" I exclaimed. "I wasn't brave at all. I wanted to stay with him. His wounds are horrible but he cannot ignore them so what right do I have to do so?"

She smiled and her face took on a warm, satisfied expression.

"You know, Victoria, in many ways you remind me of myself, but when I was older. At your age I had too much freedom and did things I would come to regret. You, on the other hand, seem to have learnt great wisdom at a very young age."

"What do you regret?" I asked her. "I thought you were happy."

"Well, maybe someday, I will tell you but for now, all I will say is that I led a very promiscuous life until I realised how damaging that can be."

"Promiscuous?" I repeated. "What does that mean?"

Aunt Helen sighed then took a breath.

"When I was your age," she began, "I discovered the pleasures of sex. I wanted it, I liked it so I got it. If I liked someone I would sleep with them, man or woman. In those days I had a great many friends, or so I thought." She paused and closed her eyes for a moment. "I would give parties that would last all night, Orgies some might say, but at my parties there were no limits. Anyone could sleep with anyone else. The only requirement was that all those who took part must consent. No-one was forced to do anything they did not wish."

I didn't know what to say. I couldn't believe what I was hearing but, when I considered what went on here, the maids with each other, the flogging even Bethany wanting me to touch her. It began to make sense, and the pictures in my room. For a moment I wondered whether there had been anything sordid happening in there in the past.

"Sooo..." I ventured, "Did something change, then? Something happen to you."

Lady Helen sighed again and smiled as if remembering.

"Yes," she said dreamily, "Something happened.

NatashaGarcia20
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaGarcia20

I found out who my real friends were and there turned out to be just two. Your Father and Mother."

"Mother and Father?" I again repeated her words, "They were your only real friends?"

She nodded slowly.

"The only real friends I ever had, so it turned out."

"I don't quite follow you." I frowned, "What happened to make all your friends desert you?"

"Some day, maybe I shall tell you but not today."

"My Mother and Father were strict, God fearing people. Did they attend your parties?"

"Please do not think badly of them, Victoria but, yes, they did."

"I am really confused, Aunt Helen. If that was how they behaved then why was it so wrong for me?"

"Because, my dear, they saw what harm could come of such a life and didn't want the same to happen to you."

I shook my head with incredulity. What on earth had happened here?

I opened my mouth, about to ask, again, what had happened but the look on Aunt Helen's face told me that it might be better not to press the matter further.

Unfortunately I now had more questions than answers so I decided I would tell her about what I did.

"Something happened last night, Aunt Helen." I began. "I don't really understand about it and hoped that maybe you could help me?"

My face was burning and must have been glowing bright red but in the light of what I had just learned I thought that now was the time.

"I will certainly try, my dear." She replied, "What happened?"

At that moment, the kitchen door opened and Maggie appeared. She was looking at me directly, as if waiting for me to speak. I wondered if she had been listening at the door.

Upon seeing me looking back at her she went to the sideboard and began removing the condiments that had been set there. Was she being nosey or was this just part of her duties. I could not tell.

"Would you mind awfully if we talk somewhere a little more private?"

Aunt Helen looked across at the maid, who now had her back to us, then back to me, a quizzical look appeared on her face.

"Yes, if you prefer." she said. "We will go to the drawing room. The staff are only permitted there if specifically requested."

She stood and looked again at Maggie. The maid still remained with her back to us, continuing with her work.

In the drawing room, Aunt Helen indicated to me to sit on the sofa then sat beside me.

"Is something wrong?" she asked.

"I don't think so..." I began, "It is just that, well..." I was lost now, not knowing how to begin to tell her.

"Take your time," she said. "I am in no hurry."

I took a deep breath and let it slowly out. Then I began.

"Last night I was thirsty and couldn't sleep." I paused and Aunt Helen waited for me to continue.

"I went to the kitchen but before I went in I heard Bethany and Melissa talking."

"I see," Aunt Helen said, listening intently to what I was telling her. "And what were they saying?"

"I think Bethany wants to touch me."

Lady Helen laughed lightly.

"I would not be at all surprised," she said. "I think she has a soft spot for you after you defended her against the Reverend."

"It is not just that, though." I went on, "I saw Melissa do something to her that I could not believe."

Aunt Helen was smiling broadly now so I continued.

"I think Melissa kissed her on the, the..."

"The what, Victoria? The lips?"

"No!" I exclaimed, "On the... her... bottom!" I blushed profusely now. There, I had said it! What on earth would she think of me now?

"Oh Victoria!" Aunt Helen laughed heartily. Her face so radiant and pretty, her dark eyes flashing.

"Oh, Sweetheart," she laughed, "you have so much to learn."

I hung my head in embarrassment and she took my hand.

"I am sorry," She said, "When you reach my age you will understand why I find it so amusing. Is that what you wanted to ask about?"

"Well, yes and no." I managed to get out. "I had these really strange feelings when I watched them. It made me touch myself, well, you know, down there."

Before she had the chance to say anything, I told about what I had done when I returned to bed.

"My dear." She finally replied, holding my hands in hers. "You are growing up now. That feeling you had, I am sure you will repeat many times in the future. You are maturing into a young woman now and these things are all a natural part of life."

Her face darkened suddenly.

"You have to find your own way in life and learn these things as you go. Your Mother and Father were too strict about that and I was too easy going. Somewhere in the middle is the way. and I will help you find that way if you want me to."

I looked her in the eye and simply replied, "Yes, Aunt Helen, I would like that because, at the moment I am so terribly confused about my feelings."

“I am afraid your Mother and Father, after all the hurt we went through, tried very hard to make sure that the same would not happen to you and, to be fair to them, they did a wonderful job with your upbringing. Oh yes, I know that you spent much of your life at school in Scotland.” she responded to my mouth opening to say the very thing, “But they chose that school very carefully and when you were not there? Did they not provide you with a strict but happy life?”

I smiled as I remembered some of the happy times I had with them.

Aunt Helen also smiled in response then continued.

“You are growing up now, well, grown up of course but you have been so well sheltered from your feelings that you don't even know the pleasure of orgasm, at least, you didn't. Until last night it seems.”

I blushed deep once again and looked down.

“There is no need to be embarrassed, Victoria. You asked for my help but there is nothing I can do apart from advise and guide you as you desire. You will find your own way in life with experimentation. You will know what suits you and what doesn't. The most important thing is something you have already learned and something I am very proud to see in you.”

I looked up at her and stared into her eyes once again before asking:

“It is?” I queried. “I, I mean, what is?”

“Respect and humility, Victoria. I have seen the manners and respect you have shown in the time you have been here. For instance, I can tell that you are not keen on the vicar, and I have a feeling I know why but you have shown him the respect his position deserves. You are polite but firm with the staff here. All you need to remember is to extend that etiquette into your intimate life. Respect yourself and others will too.”

“I understand all that, Aunt Helen but the confusion I have is knowing whether I am doing the right thing or not.”

She smiled again.

“Only you can decide that, my dear. Whatever situation you find yourself in ask yourself, is it harmful and will it cause any problems for anyone? Then ask, is it truly what I want? The answers will come without you asking and, above all else, if you feel any doubts then follow your instincts. There is nothing wrong at all in what you have been told up to now but what you have to decide is what is best for you.”

I didn't say anything at that point but sat quietly, pondering all the things she had said. Aunt Helen did not offer any further conversation but replaced her spectacles and picked up the newspaper.

In the corner of the room a tall grandfather clock ticked loudly, the regular sound very relaxing. I looked at its ornate face and read the time. Five minutes to nine. The room was dimly lit but very cosy and I began to feel tired.

“If you will excuse me Aunt Helen, I think I shall retire now.”

She looked at me over the top of her spectacles.

“As you wish, My Dear.” she smiled and asked, “Did I answer all your questions?”

“Yes, thank you. I feel much better now. You have put me at my ease. Now I have to find my own way forwards.”

“Yes, indeed,” she said, then, after a moments pause, she asked. “I was wondering. Young Bethany, have I helped you make up your mind about her?”

“No,” I replied truthfully, “But you have made my mind clearer for when the time comes.”

“Then I am happy,” she said. “Tomorrow I shall arrange some transport to take you and Melissa into town. If you come down to breakfast about seven we can discuss it then.”

I stood then bent down and kissed her cheek.

“Goodnight, Aunt Helen,” I said, “And thank you.”

“You are welcome, Victoria and it was my pleasure,” she said. “Good night and sleep soundly.”

“I will.” I smiled then headed to my room.

Out in the hallway, I pulled the drawing room door closed behind me and began to walk to the bottom of the stairs. As I passed the dining room door, I got a distinct impression that I was being watched. I stopped and turned, listening for any sound. There was none so I continued on and up the stairs to my room.

I didn't pull any ropes this time but undressed and put on my nightdress. I climbed into bed and pulled the covers up to my neck. The sheets were cold, but I felt sort of cosy and warm inside. For once I felt in control of my own destiny.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Annamagique
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments