Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Aunt. Chapter 12

"Victoria is disturbed from her sleep"

8
9 Comments 9
6.2k Views 6.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words
As I lay, warm and comfortable, I considered how lucky I was to have an 'Aunt' like Lady Helen. She and my parents must have been very close, and I wondered what had happened, and how long ago, that had caused her to lose all her friends.

I had seen what a caring and thoughtful woman Lady Helen was.

Maybe she had been too giving and people had taken advantage of that generosity. I was guessing, of course. I had no way of knowing, and I had to trust that, one day, she would tell me herself.

Some hours later, whilst in a deep sleep, I was roused by a sound outside my window. I didn't know what and, after listening carefully and hearing nothing but the clock on the night stand, I resolved that this would be the last night I slept with the windows open!

I relaxed when I heard another sound, the gentle hooting of a distant owl. Perhaps that was what had disturbed me.

I lay for some time then. Sleep would not return. I kept my eyes tightly closed but many thoughts were revolving around each other inside my head. Lying in bed in a pitch dark room, with only the rhythm of a ticking clock to break the silence is an ideal thinking time. There is nothing to distract the mind from even the most mundane of thoughts and, once begun those thoughts will keep sleep at bay for hours!

My thoughts were centred around the three days I had been at Woolverstone Hall. I thought about the dinner party and the people who had been there. Reverend Wallace, I had already encountered and didn't like him at all, but Marjory, his dutiful wife, seemed nice if not a little shy. I had an impression that she may be a little afraid of her husband. I was damned if I would allow any man to frighten me!

When I had arrived here I had been in awe of Lady Helen but not afraid of her. Even when she had flogged Bethany she had done so without malice.

I thought of Doctor Harris and his wife. They were dedicated people, and I had seen how caring he was when he had looked at Thomas' wounds earlier that day.

Sir Michael and Elizabeth Middleton I had also subsequently spoken to and liked them both and then, of course, Philomena. I liked her very much. I felt as though we could become good friends.

The one person I had not seen since was Captain Philpott. He had said very little at the dinner party, a nod here an agreement there but generally he had kept quite aloof. I couldn't imagine he was shy, surely his officer training would have overcome that, had it been the case.

I wondered also whether the dinner party had been planned to coincide with my arrival or was just a coincidence. After all, I had reason to meet all of these people and a dinner party was always a good way to meet new people.

At my school in Scotland, which seemed a million miles away now, we had mock dinner parties where we were taught how to behave, what manners to use, how to eat and general etiquette but we never really mixed with anyone in private. We didn't share rooms and were not allowed into the other girls rooms so the only socialising we did was in the common room.

My thoughts of this soon turned towards Bethany. I had never seen a naked person before. There had been canings at school, that much was true but always the girls were fully clothed. They were never tied down naked as Bethany was and never were any of us given a 'cleansing' afterwards.

I began to wonder how it felt and found my finger wandering towards my back passage as I lay on my side.

I began to think of Bethany's criss-crossed buttocks and the soothing ointment that Maggie had gently smeared upon them and then of her finger as it slipped gently into the puckered tight hole between. As I dreamed of that moment I pressed my fingertip against my own tiny orifice, barely breathing, wondering how it would feel if, just a little even, were to slip inside.

Between my legs I could feel the now familiar sensation of wetness beginning to build up as I pressed against that tight entrance and, with my other hand, began to massage the little button that had now started to pulse and grow under my slow ministrations.

My heart began to pound and my breathing became laboured as my finger circled harder and faster around the sensitive flesh. Behind me I teased the tight opening with the very tip, my nail scratching over the rim and pulling it ever so slightly open, but I did not dare to enter; after all, that was not it's purpose.

Even so, the very act of just pressing against it was causing me to tingle and burn. I felt disgusted with myself and yet, so naughty and excited.

The finger between my legs was a blur now, a frenzied digit, rubbing and pressing, moisture building up inside me until, like an explosion, my release flooded through me and I pressed involuntarily against my tight rear hole. I shook as every sinew in my body stiffened and jumped with each movement of my finger until I could stand no more and I released the pressure, leaving my hand trapped as I squeezed my thighs tightly around it and curled up into a tight ball.

Sleep did then, indeed, take me and I remembered no more until I was awoken by a knocking at my door.

I opened my eyes and saw that there was light around the thick curtains giving the room a welcome but subdued glow of morning light.

I looked at the clock beside me, six-thirty.

The knocking was repeated but this time much heavier and was accompanied by the words:

“Miss Victoria!”

“Come in!” I called out and the door opened.

“Miss Victoria, Lady Helen asked me to make sure you was up for breakfast.” Bethany spoke as she entered my room. “Should oi open them curtains?”

“Mmm, yes please, Bethany.” I was still a little sleepy and as the light streamed into the room I pulled the blanket up over my head.

Bethany tied back the drapes then turned to me. She paused for a moment, looking down at me with a smile then took hold of the covers and drew them back to the end of the bed.

“Musn't keep yer Aunt waitin' now, Miss.”

I felt a coldness over my back and realised that my nightdress had ridden up, exposing my rear.

As Bethany was behind me, I could only imagine what she could see and in a moment of madness I feigned ignorance and didn't move for a moment.

There was a moment of silence, and then I heard an almost imperceptible intake of breath.

I turned over and saw her looking at my naked bottom. Again I feigned innocence and quickly pulled my nightdress down to cover myself.

“Bethany looked at me and blushed immediately.

“Oh! Oi'm sorry, Miss. Oi, oi din't mean...” she stuttered with embarrassment.

I frowned in mock annoyance.

“You did that on purpose!” I said sharply, “How dare you!”

The poor girl looked terrified.

“But Miss Victoria. Oi didn't know you was uncovered...”

“I should tell my Aunt, perhaps...” I teased her.

Immediately her hand went to her mouth.

“Oh, Miss Victoria, please! She will flog me again!”

I glared at her then, suddenly, I laughed out loud.

“Oh Bethany. If you could see your face! I'm sorry, I was teasing you. It wasn't your fault.”

Bethany's eyes opened wide and her hand slowly fell from her mouth.

“Miss Victoria...” she said slowly, “Oooo, I aught to put you over moi knee, oi should!”

“Now that,” I replied, “would get you a flogging!”

“Oh, Miss. You really froitened me there, you did. Oi thought I was in fer it again.”

I laughed then, her face was a picture then suddenly she smacked my bottom with her hand, quite firmly.

“Owww!” I exclaimed and grabbed my suddenly warming buttock, “Hey!”

“Come on now, Miss Victoria, get that cute bum o' yourn into that there bathroom before you be late fer breakfast.”

I glared at her for a second, but there was no time now, and I turned and walked huffily to the wash basin.

I slipped the robe from my shoulders and turned my back to the mirror so I could look at my smarting bottom. There, just off centre of my left cheek was a clearly defined hand-print in bright pink. The odd thing was, that now the stinging had subsided I felt the warmth creeping inside me and making another area of my anatomy tingle. I didn't understand why but the sensation had become quite pleasant. I began to wonder then whether this was perhaps how Bethany had felt after the pain of her flogging had subsided. I shivered.

The water in the basin was hot as I pushed the soft wash cloth into it, squeezed out the excess water and pressed it against my face with both hands. The heat against my flesh was wonderfully relaxing and I breathed deeply in through my mouth.

It was at that moment that I felt Bethany's warm hands against my shoulders.

“Oi 'ope yer don't think me getting' above moi station, Miss Victoria, but you is a beautiful young woman.”

As she spoke she placed her hand upon the side of my head and I tilted slightly into it.

“ You be old enough now to make yer own way in the world, t' make yer own moind up about what is roight an' wrong.”

I didn't answer, just smiled, sighed and nodded then slowly let my hands relax back into the hot water before me.

“ Would you loike me t' wash yer?”

I turned around, covering myself as best as I was able and looked into her pretty eyes then, with a half smile, shook my head slowly, side to side.

“ No, Bethany,” I replied, my voice little more than a whisper, “Not this time.” and touched her soft face with my fingertip.

Her eyes broke contact with mine and looked away.

“Oi'm sorry, Miss,” she replied sadly, “Oi'll get yer clothes laid out.”

I turned back to the basin and heard the door click gently closed behind me then, with a sigh, I continued my ablutions.

A few minutes later I returned to the main room to find the bed made up and my clothes for the day laying neatly across the end.

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4



I looked at Bethany, her faced subdued, chastened even and I felt a little sorry for rejecting her but I was just not ready.

I sat in the chair in front of the dressing table whilst she brushed my hair in silence, carefully, never pulling but drawing gently through until it was silky and straight. She then set it in a tight bun.

“Thank you, Bethany,” I said gently, “I will dress now.”

“As you wish, Miss Victoria.” she said and turned towards the door but stopped and, without looking round, said:

“May oi ask you summink, Miss?”

“Of course you may, Bethany, whatever you wish.” I tried hard not to make her feel any more uncomfortable than she obviously already did.

“Oi don't want to become an annoyance to yer, Miss, so, if oi do would yer please tell me? Oi don't want t' get in trouble again.”

“Oh Bethany, you are not annoying me. I am flattered that you want me but I just am not ready yet. I don't know what I want or even feel but I am not annoyed with you.”

“But if you was...” she persisted.

“Yes, all right,” I said, quietly, “I promise.” and, with a heartfelt sigh, she opened the door and left.

I didn't know why but the thought of her touching me intimately didn't fill me with the horror it once would have. There was something about this place that made everything seem simple.

Aunt Helen may have a firm hand when it came to discipline but the general feel of this house was of contentment and the only person I felt thought differently was Maggie.

I looked across at the little clock beside the bed. Time was short now, so I hurriedly dressed and, once satisfied that I was presentable, walked quickly down to the dining room.

When I entered the room, the clock in the corner showed Ten minutes past Seven and I was surprised to see that Aunt Helen was not present.

I sat down and rang the little hand bell and within a moment the door to the kitchen opened and Sally appeared. I was a little surprised as, for some reason, I expected Maggie.

“Good morning, Miss Victoria.” she said with a smile. “Lovely morning.”

"Good morning, Sally.” I replied, “Yes, it is lovely. Is her Ladyship not down yet?”

“Oh, yes, I think so, Miss. She has not yet breakfasted but I believe she had something to attend to first.”

“Ah, I see. Thank you.”

I hoped, deep down, that she had not forgotten about my trip into Ipswich later but then felt a little selfish. She may have been detained by something far more important than me.

“Can I get you anything, Miss?” Sally brought me back to reality.

“Oh, yes please. I am a little hungry today, do you have any eggs?”

“Oh, I'm afraid not, Miss but I am hoping we get some today.” she paused in thought. “If you would like something hot, we do have some bacon or if you prefer, porridge?”

I shuddered at the thought of porridge. After years of schooling in Scotland I never wanted to see the stuff again!

“If bacon is not too much trouble...” I began.

“No, not at all, Miss.” came the reply, “If you like I can do it crispy with some nice fresh bread.”

I smiled just with the thought of what was coming. It had been a long time since I had the pleasure of bacon.

“And a pot of tea?” she continued.

“Yes please,” I agreed.

“Just a few minutes, then Miss Victoria. The newspapers are on the sideboard if you wish to see them.”

Then, once again, I was alone. I went to the sideboard and picked up the first newspaper, and what I read there shocked me to the core!

During the night there had been bombs dropped on North East London by a German Zeppelin!

Seven people had been killed and thirty-five injured. There were no exact details of where the bombs had fallen or which way the airship had travelled but, for the first time, the war had come to British soil!

I closed the newspaper and placed it on the table in front of me. I knew it was naïve of me but I didn't want to read anymore about this accursed war. Until now it had been fought in foreign fields by armies. The casualties, although bad enough, had been soldiers. Now, though, the Germans had bombed civilians here in England and, more than ever, I began to realise how serious it was.

I stood and went to the window which looked out over the lawns to the side of the house.

The sun had not yet risen much, the grass was wet with dew and the shadows long but it looked as though it was going to be a nice day.

I was about to turn away when I became aware of two figures on the drive almost out of sight at the corner of the house. One of them was an ordinary soldier but, as his back was to me, I could not see who he was. The other, though, was an officer. I recognised him immediately as Captain Philpott.

I watched for a moment. Captain Philpott seemed very angry about something and kept pointing towards the courtyard behind the East wing. The soldier, on the other hand, kept shaking his head and raising his arms and he too pointed towards the courtyard.

The Captain suddenly poked his finger at the face of the soldier and seemed to speak angrily for a moment then turned smartly on his heels and marched quickly away toward the front of the house.

The soldier, still with his back to me, took off his cap and threw it heavily to the ground, standing briefly with fists clenching and unclenching. Finally, he seemed to calm himself, bent down to pick up his cap and stomped away in the opposite direction to the Captain.

I wondered what had made them so angry and stayed for a while surveying the now peaceful scene. Puzzled, I finally concluded that it must be an army matter and thought no more of it.

As I pondered the scene the door to the kitchen opened and the most amazing aroma wafted through. The glorious smell of bacon.

Sally placed a silver tray containing a pot of tea, a jug of milk, a bowl of sugar and a very ornate bone china tea cup and saucer, beside my place setting. As she retreated back to the kitchen I returned to the table. All thoughts of what I had just witnessed pushed from my mind.

Tipping the pot, a stream of hot golden liquid splashed out and filled the cup almost full. I stirred in sugar and milk and carefully sipped the resulting beverage. It was hot and sweet, just as I like it.

Moments later Sally reappeared carrying a plate in each hand. She placed the one containing the bacon in front of me and the thick crusty bread beside it. She had already placed butter on the table. The four rashers looked delicious.

“Would you care for some condiments, Miss Victoria?” she asked politely.

“Oh, erm, what would you recommend?” I asked her because I had only had bacon alone before, without embellishments.

“Well, Miss, We do have some HP Sauce. I believe that goes well with bacon.” she offered.

“All right then, I will try that.” I agreed cheerily.

Sally went to the sideboard and presently returned with a small dish containing a dark brown sauce which I spooned over the rashers of bacon.

When I took my first bite, I closed my eyes. It was delicious!

Sally was still standing by the table watching me with a small smile playing on her lips.

I chewed briefly then swallowed the heavenly mouthful.

“Mmm, Sally, you are right, that is delicious.” I told her, opening my eyes again.

Her smile grew wider and she simply said:

“If you wish for anything else, Miss, just ring the bell.”

“Yes, thank you, Sally.” I replied, “I will.”

I had almost finished eating when the main door opened and Lady Helen breezed quickly through it. She looked a little flustered as she sat alongside me in her usual place.

“Is everything all right, Aunt Helen?” I asked her as she rang the little hand bell.

“Yes, thank you, Victoria.” she replied, brushing back her flame red hair from her forehead,

“Just a little rushed this morning.”

“Just tea and toast...” her voice trailed off as she spoke to the maid who had appeared beside her, “Do I smell bacon?”

Before Sally had a chance to reply I chipped in:

“Oh yes, Aunt Helen, it is delicious. Why don't you have some?”

She looked at my now empty plate, smeared with the remains of the HP Sauce.

“Well, do you know, I believe I will!” she exclaimed, “What a good idea.”

As Sally returned to the kitchen and subsequently reappeared in much the same manner as she had served my breakfast, Aunt Helen picked up the paper I had left on the table.

“Good Lord!” she declared. “They don't waste any time these journalists.”

“You knew about that?” I was stunned.

“I am afraid I did,” she replied, “Sir Michael telephoned me this morning. There is some concern that navigational information has been passed to the Germans about this part of England. As this is the only Militarily connected establishment in this immediate area we had to discuss the possibility that someone here is a saboteur.”

“You are not serious surely?” I gasped. “Someone here?”

“Oh, don't worry. Victoria. I don't mean we suspect anyone. Just that we had to consider the possibility.”

“Ah.” I understood now. “I see.”

“Now then,” she continued as Sally set her breakfast on the table, nodding a polite 'thank you' to her, “Sir Michael is going into Ipswich later this morning. He said he would be happy for you and Melissa to join him.”

“Oh, that is lovely, Aunt Helen, Thank you!” I enthused. “What time will he want us to be ready?”

“He said he is leaving at Ten-Thirty so you have plenty of time.” she paused. “You were quite right, Victoria.”

I frowned, wondering what I had said.

“The bacon!” she laughed gently, “It really is delicious.”

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Annamagique
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments