Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Aunt. Chapter 15

"Who is spying on Victoria?"

15
16 Comments 16
4.8k Views 4.8k
3.5k words 3.5k words
I was puzzled as to where everyone could be so I opened the door to the kitchen and looked inside. Sally was at the sink, washing the dishes and cooking pots.

“Ah, Sally. Do you know where Lady Helen might be?”

“She has gone to find Maggie, I think, Miss.”

“Gone to find her? Why, where is she?”

“I don' know, Miss. I haven't seen her today, no-one has.”

I was puzzled.

“Is it her day off then?” I queried.

Sally stopped washing and turned to me.

“No, Miss, it isn't.” she wiped the hair from her forehead with the back of her wet hand. “She will get a real serious flogging if she don't have a good reason.”

“Oh, well, thank you, Sally,” I said. “Has Melissa gone also?”

“I think so. If you need anything, Miss, Bethany is upstairs. Would you like me to call her?”

“No,” I replied, “I have taken enough of your time. I will find her.”

“You're welcome, Miss Victoria,” and she returned to scrubbing the big iron pan that was in the hot soapy water.

I made my way up to my room and thought about Thomas as I climbed the wide staircase. I was oblivious to the creaking boards as I thought about him and his family. There had been no mention of brothers or sisters so I guessed that he was an only child, like me.

Then I considered Bethany and how she seemed so taken with me. I wanted to give in to my feelings for her, but I still couldn't bring myself to let go of the upbringing I had. I was always led to believe that I would meet a young man, get married and have a family and live happily ever after. If that was so, then why did I want Bethany to touch me, to make me feel nice inside, and why did I get that tingling feeling of excitement just from her seeing my body?

I wondered if I would feel that way if Thomas was to see me. The strange thing was, I didn't want him to see me naked. What I felt for him was deeper than excitement. I just wanted to be with him.

As I approached my room and went to open the door I heard a muffled sound from further down the landing. I stopped and listened intently, but all was silent. I though I must have imagined it and continued into my room.

It was very dark inside, the curtains had been drawn, as was usual, and I reached around the wall beside the door, found the light switch and flicked it down, bathing the room in a dull glow from the lights on the wall.

The air inside was warm and the windows were still open a little at the bottom, causing the curtains to move slightly in the gentle flow of air from outside.

I was not yet ready to sleep, it was not late after all, so I turned off the lights and went to the window, pulled back the curtains and lifted the sash window fully open. The evening air was warm and fresh and I breathed deeply. The rest of the house, as far as I could see from where I was standing, was in total darkness, as was the courtyard below. An owl hooted in the distance and I wondered if it was the same one I had heard on previous nights.

Suddenly, I remembered the necklace I had found outside and opened my hand. The moon was up and shed enough light for me to be able to make out the shining silver M .

I wondered then if it belonged to Maggie. She must have dropped it without realizing.

That was it then, I decided, I would find her in the morning and give it back to her. I was sure she would be pleased to be reunited with it.

Just after nine thirty, I noted, checking the timepiece on my wrist. I may just as well get into bed and read for a while so I pulled the heavy drapes back across the window and put the lights on again.

Everyone seemed so busy tonight, and it seemed rather selfish to disturb Bethany so I slipped out of my dress and hung it in the closet then slipped my underwear over my hips and stepped out of them, placing them in the basket for the maid, whomsoever it was, to take to the laundry.

I was naked now, save my watch, and that I unfastened and placed on the night stand beside my bed.

Looking in the full length mirror I no longer saw a girl but a young woman. The change, although not physical, startled me somewhat. So much had happened that whilst the image before me looked the same on the outside the eyes that stared back at me reflected the rapid change to maturity that had been forced upon me.

I began to examine my reflection in detail. My lips still looked the same, only they seemed to now lack that childish, carefree smile they once had.

My neck looked the same as did the hand that slid slowly down it.

My small breasts seemed fuller somehow, more pert and, as I stared in the mirror, my nipples began to grow outwards and tingled and ached slightly.

I allowed my hand to slide down and cup my firm breast, touching my teat and gently rolling it between thumb and forefinger, making it throb with the ever stronger beat of my heart.

I felt naughty, suddenly, as though I was looking at someone else but seeing only myself as my fingers kneaded and caressed the soft, pliant flesh.

My breathing was becoming heavier too as my hand, along with that of my reflection, moved down across my flat abdomen and towards the soft mass of brown curls below.

Stopping at the very edge of the forest, I allowed my finger tips to play a little with the sort hairs before moving tentatively into the dense growth and seeking out the pulsing flesh hidden from my reflection by its soft fleshy hood.

I closed my eyes and moaned softly for a moment as my searching finger found the firm button, now beginning to awaken from its sleep and stretch itself from its little nest.

When I opened my eyes again I saw my reflection had taken a definite glow and as my finger moved gently I noticed little beads of moisture begin to appear amongst the soft brown curls.

Very slowly and even more carefully, I allowed the tip of my finger to slip inside the wet opening. Again I closed my eyes as the pleasure began to build. My opening was tight and had not yet been opened. The fleshy barrier still in place and resisting any further exploration so I continued to run my finger along the now soaking groove of warm flesh from the entrance upwards and back again. My whole body was tingling and aching and with my other hand I continued to kneed and caress the soft warm flesh of my breasts, pinching my nipples.

I was beginning to loose control of my senses now, my legs were growing weak, and I could not stifle the little catlike mews that were beginning to increase as my pleasure grew.

Without opening my eyes, I began to bend forwards as my stomach muscles cramped, and I was beginning to struggle to stay upright when suddenly, like a violent storm, waves crashing heavily on the shore, my orgasm overtook and, at that exact moment, I felt soft lips touch my neck and hands caress my buttocks.

The unexpected touch caused me to cry out and lose total control of my body, and I fell backwards, the hands on my buttocks moving quickly around me, supporting me, holding me tightly and lowering me gently to the floor and the thick warm carpet, until my tremors finally subsided, and I could breathe something close to normally again.

The warm hands held me firmly and I could smell soap and feel stiff, starched fabric against my now ultra sensitive skin.

"I opened my eyes and looked up.

"Melissa!" I exclaimed and jumped quickly to my feet, covering myself as well as I could.

"I'm sorry, Miss Victoria. I did knock, but you didn't answer, so I came in to turn back the bed." She didn't look particularly sorry, I thought. "I'm afraid I couldn't resist. You looked so beautiful watching yourself in the mirror, I couldn't take my eyes off you and when you came... Well, I had to come over."

My jaw was wide open now.

"You watched me?" I said in total disbelief. "You watched me touching myself?"

I just didn't know what to think, whether to laugh or cry. I was disgusted that she could invade my privacy in this way and yet her touch had taken me to a place I had never even imagined could exist.

"Please forgive me, Miss, but you seemed so far away. Didn't you like my touch?"

I stared at her, my mind in a whirr.

"No!" I snapped, "I didn't!”

Well, maybe I did, if I was honest, but I was angry now and wasn't going to give her the satisfaction that touching me at that moment had made my orgasm so intense, so incredibly overwhelming that my senses had become a blur and the feeling of intense pleasure was so wonderful it was all I could do to stay concious.

I realised I was still naked in front of her, my knees pressed tightly together, hand covering my private area and my other arm across my breasts as I looked down at her kneeling before me.

She was almost three times my age and yet she was still attractive. Looking up at me she had a naughty twinkle in her eyes and a tiny, almost imperceptible smile playing around her thin, cupid bow lips. My heart began to melt and the anger dissipated but I had to be firm. I could not have people just barging into my room whenever they chose.

“Get my robe!” I demanded.

“Yes, Mistress.” she said, getting slowly to her feet and walking to the closet. She returned with a thin cotton robe which, though covering me adequately, hugged the contours of my slim frame leaving a clearly defined outline of my body.

She held it out to me.

“Put it on the bed and turn around!” I said sternly and she did exactly as I requested and turned her back to me.

SusieWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusieWood



I quickly picked up the robe and slipped it on, tying the cord at the front in a large bow.

“Face me.” I sat down on the chair from the dresser as Melissa turned around to face me once again.

I stared at her, grim faced. Noting that the tiny smile had now gone.

“Miss Victoria, I...” My raised hand stopped any further attempt to speak to me as I thought about what to do.

I could not ignore this intrusion and yet, I could not tell my aunt either. This was something I had to deal with myself. To assert my authority.

Then, I had an idea!

“Take off your clothes, Melissa!”

Her eyes widened like saucers and her jaw dropped.

“Take off my...” she began.

“ Clothes!” I finished for her. “I must punish you for intruding on my private moment. You saw me naked and vulnerable so now I will devise a punishment that will suit the crime. Remove your clothes.”

Slowly and shame faced she untied the apron string from behind her back and looked about for somewhere to put it.

“On the bed!” I told her sharply and on the bed it went then she hesitated.

I looked her in the eye and raised a querying eyebrow.

Her face flushed crimson red as she began to unfasten the starched collar of her dark grey dress then, button after button until she was able to shrug the long, heavy garment from her shoulders and step out of it.

She stood before me now, head held high, wearing just a chemise and pantaloons to her knees. On her feet she still wore the black, laced ankle boots.

I sat upright, in a prim and proper fashion, or so I hoped, and continued to look her in the eye, waiting.

“All of them, Mistress?” she queried.

“All of them.” I nodded in agreement.

Crossing her arms over her waist she gripped the hem of her cotton chemise and lifted it, inch by agonizing inch, over her head and placed it on the bed then hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her pantaloons and slid them down over her hips, stepping out of them and placing those, too, on the bed.

I looked her up and down, taking in every inch of her aging body. She was certainly still in fine shape. Her full breasts still proud and, whilst not as firm and high as my own, showed only minimal signs of sagging. I put that down to her having not had children.

My eyes continued over the soft swell of her stomach and rested on the mass of greying curls between her shapely thighs. I smiled when I noticed the small beads of dew clinging to her once dark hairs.

Melissa stood naked in front of me, save for her boots. Hands hanging loosely at her sides and her head hung in shame.

“Turn around, Melissa, please.” I no longer snapped at her but spoke more gently.

As she turned I looked at the soft curves of her buttocks. For a woman of her age she had remarkably firm buttocks. The flesh a little dimpled but full and attractive. They ended in a small crease at the top of her shapely legs. I felt the tingling begin to return between my own thin legs and, barely realising, allowed them to relax and part a little.

“Thank you.” I said simply, and she turned back around.

“ May I dress now please, Mistress?” I noticed she had stopped calling me 'Miss Victoria'.

“Not yet, Melissa. I have not yet punished you.”

“ Oh, but Mistress, I...” again I raised my hand to stop her.

“You are quite at liberty to refuse the punishment I am about to administer, and I will not hold it against you, but, if you do, I shall have no choice but to refer the matter to My Aunt.”

There was silence, then:

“What do you intend to do to me, Mistress?” she asked, tentatively.

“Do you refuse me, Melissa?”

Again, silence fell upon the room until she slowly shook her head.

“No, Mistress, I do not refuse you. I submit willingly to your punishment, whatever it may be.”

“Then that is good because you are now going to do what you caught me doing. Maybe it will teach you not intrude on my privacy."

She looked aghast.

"You want me to... to... to touch myself? In front of you? Here?" she stammered and her face positively glowed with embarrassment. "But what will Lady Helen say?"

I glared at her as I replied to her question.

"Well, I am sure I don't know, Melissa. Should we ask her?"

Melissa's eyes opened wide.

"Oh no, Mistress! She would have me flogged for certain."

"Well then," I said "Shall we begin?"

"Yes Mistress." were her only words as she hung her head in shame.

"Good." I told her to move closer to me and stand with her legs a little more apart. She complied without speaking.

I looked at her greying hair, tied neatly in a bun on the top of her head and smiled. That style always reminded me of a loaf of bread.

I watched intently as her left hand moved slowly towards her mound and her finger tips began to move gently within the mass of curly hairs and I saw that those very hairs were now extremely be-dewed. So much so that I was sure I noticed a small trickle of moisture shining on the inside of her thigh.

The sight of her there, embarrassed but aroused, was beginning to make me hot again, and it was all I could do not to touch myself.

Melissa's right hand then moved up to cup and caress her own left breast, repeating almost exactly what she had seen me doing and as her fingers twisted and pulled her nipple her other hand was getting deeper into her own forest, and I saw that one of her fingers had disappeared completely inside her. Something I had not been able to do.

Her eyes were closed now and her breathing becoming heavy and laboured and every now and again, her tongue appeared and licked her lips and sometimes she held her bottom lip between her teeth.

Each intake breath hissed between her teeth as the tension of her own orgasm built up inside her.

I was so excited by what I had made her do that my breath too was becoming heavy, and I was so wet that I felt I would surely need to bathe afterwards.

Nevertheless, I kept my hands firmly on my knees and arms and back straight.

I noticed that her stomach was beginning to contract and her soft flesh began to jerk and wobble a little and she began to moan. Quietly at first then getting louder. She bent forwards a little as the contracting began to overcome her and, suddenly:

“Aaaagh!” she quickly swapped hands and grabbed the foot-board of my bed, continuing her ministrations with her other hand, finger sliding quickly back inside her. She clamped her teeth onto her bottom lip to prevent herself from crying out again.

“Mmmm... ssssss...” she moaned, almost doubling over as her orgasm took hold and she shook and twitched and then I saw it, her moisture was running down her thighs like a rivulet! I had never imagined that could happen.

Finally, Melissa stopped convulsing and with along drawn out sigh, stood erect once again.

She was perspiring now, a sheen of fine dew covered her whole body and she looked so contented.

I waited a few moments, giving her time to compose herself.

“Well, Melissa?” I said at last, “How do you feel now. Have you learned your lesson?”

“Oh yes, Mistress, Thank you.” she replied but I noticed that the twinkled had returned to her eyes, as had the little smile.

The smile suddenly widened and she gave a little chuckle.

“You are so like your m... erm, aunt.” she said, quickly changing the last word.

I frowned and looked at her with my head tilted to one side.

“What were you going to say instead of 'aunt'?” I asked her.

“Oh, I'm sorry, Miss. I am so used to saying Mistress that it almost slipped out.”

“Hmmm.. I see.” I replied, still frowning.

“Erm, Miss Victoria...” Melissa began. “Now may I get dressed?”

I wanted to say no. I wanted to go to her and taste her wetness. I wanted to hold her and kiss her but I just replied:

“Yes, Melissa, you may and, in future, maybe you will think twice before you spy on me again.”

Pulling her underwear up her shapely legs and over her full hips she smiled.

“Oh yes Mistress. Indeed I will.”

I watched her dress, finding it every bit as exciting as when she had divested herself of her clothing and a few minutes later she looked as though nothing had happened.

“You may go now.” said, as sternly as I could, but now my heart had melted and I could not help but smile at her.

“Thank you, Mistress.” she answered and she too smiled sweetly. I felt then that my punishment had turned out to be no punishment at all.

As she turned to leave I remembered the necklace.

“Oh, wait, Melissa.” I called her back. “Did you lose you necklace today?”

She looked puzzled.

“Necklace, Miss?” she queried

“Yes,” I said, “Your initial.”

“It's not mine, Miss. I only have one necklace and it is locked away in my room. It doesn't have my initial on either.”

“Oh, all right. I just noticed you were not wearing one.” I half lied. I had noticed that but I was curious to know who had lost it and didn't want her asking for me.

As she left, she closed the door carefully behind her, and I quickly lay on the bed, pulled open my robe and began toying with my soaking, hot body. It took just seconds to bring myself to a shattering orgasm, such was the state of excitement I had achieved watching Melissa.

For a while I just lay there, sated. Happy with my new found sexuality and the realization that I was becoming a woman.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Annamagique
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments