Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

my dream girl

"How I got my dream girl (hopefully part one of a series)"

21
14 Comments 14
12.2k Views 12.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Hey guys, this is my first story and is intended to be the start of a series. Tell me what you think and be honest please. If it's well received I'll continue with more :)

"Last week the most amazing thing happened to me, I need to tell you!" 

I was talking to my best friend, Dan. Dan goes to a different high school then me because of district realignment, but we've been best friends since I can remember. 

"You know that girl I'm always talking about, Ella? Well last week I got her." 

This Ella was something else- a 5 foot 7 inch blonde, with brown eyes, a killer smile, full C cup breasts and a great ass that she got from her years of playing softball. She was captain of the softball team and the star pitcher (and a senior like me). She was beautiful and a bunch of guys asked her to senior prom. 

Me, you ask? I was on the wrestling team, the most anonymous team in the school. I was captain myself, went 30-3 this past year in my weight class, and won the state championship. But no one cared; I never got so much as a handshake from anyone other than my coach and teammates. 

I love sports, all of them. I went to as many school games as I could, even though no one did the same for my team. My favorite was softball, not only because I like watching it and supporting our team. There was also Ella. She was the first girl I ever liked, I had a crush on her for years. She never noticed me, and if she did, she never showed it. Anyway, I really liked her but never had the courage to tell her. 

Then last week everything changed. I was walking out of the gym after an off season workout and bumped right into, you guessed it, Ella. She said hi and then congratulated me on winning state. I didn't even know anyone other than the 7 members of the team and our coach even knew about that. I then said thank you and ran out of there because I had such a massive hard-on and didn't want her to see it. She was dressed like a goddess: tight, almost see through t-shirt, form fitting jeans and hair in a ponytail, my favorite. It was like she was in my head and combined my favorite girl with one of my favorite outfits. 

The next day I came out of English class and I saw her standing near my locker. Hers was at the other end of the building, so I figured she was waiting for someone. It turns out she was, me. As I walked to my locker, she said hi again and handed me a piece of paper before saying she had to get to her next class. I looked at the paper and it had a phone number on it. I thought it was a fake number and shoved the paper into my pocket. At lunch I asked a teammate to call the number. 

He called and handed me the phone a few seconds later and mouth "Ella." 

I said hello and heard Ella respond and I asked "why did you give me your number, did you lose a bet or something?" 

She responded "I've liked you for a while but never had the courage to tell you." 

Now I was sure it was all a big joke so I hung up.

After my last class ended that day, I walked to my locker and got a big shock. Not only was Ella there but she was crying. We've never really talked much but I had a huge crush on her so I had to get the story. 

I asked what was wrong and she said "I finally told you how I feel and you reject me." 

That's when I started to think "maybe this all is real."

I told her that I thought it was all a big practical joke and apologized. 

She stopped crying, looked up at me and said "really?"

I told her everything- that I had a huge crush on her for years, that I often masturbated thinking of her, and that the reason I ran off the day before was that I didn't want her to see the effect she had on me. We locked eyes and I could tell that she was being honest with me, so I apologized again and wiped the tears from her face. I invited her to come to my house so we could both lay all our cards on the table. She accepted and I gladly let her lead the way, so I could watch her ass as she walked.

We got in to my car and I looked over at her and noticed how low cut her top was, and she had no bra on! Now I was really excited and I concentrated hard on driving home without crashing. When we got to my house I led the way inside and we sat down on the couch. 

I started talking first "I've liked you for years. I think you're amazing as a person and you're really hot. I come to all of your games and think you are really talented. Your turn." 

She spoke softly "I've liked you for years as well. I've been to every one of your matches this year and was so proud when you won state."

That last part shocked me "you've been to my matches? There were so few fans that I could see them all and I never saw you once!

"I hid because I didn't want you to see me.

Barb_Lis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Barb_Lis

I was so nervous that you either wouldn't like me or think I was a jock. I've loved wrestling for years, and you are very good."

Now my head was spinning and I didn't know what to say, but Ella took care of that. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips, and it was magical. 

When I didn't respond for 2 full minutes, she meekly mumbled "I'm sorry" and ran for the door. I grabbed her arm after about 2 steps, turned her around and kissed her.

When we broke the kiss, she had a huge smile on her face "you really like me?"

"See for yourself" I responded, taking a step back. My cock was straining against my shorts, aching for the girl that I had often fantasized about. 

"You know, I've used you to make myself cum a few times too" Ella told me.

At that, I made up my mind- I need this girl, NOW! I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. I laid her on the bed and just stood there looked at her body. 

"It looks better uncovered" she said in a sexy voice. 

I looked at her and said "can you?" 

She stood up and started doing a striptease for me and by now I was on fire. After she took off her top and skirt, I saw she had on neither a bra nor panties.

I asked "you dress like a slut, do you act like one in bed too?" 

"I'm still a virgin, I was hoping to save myself for you" she blushed. 

I climbed on the bed with her, laid her back down and kissed her again. We both used our tongues for the first time and it was something. Then I trailed kisses down her flat, toned stomach to her waist. I just stared at her pussy, not sure what to do (I was a virgin as well). She grabbed my head and pushed it towards her pussy. 

I got the message and said "this is my first time so it may not be good" and I went to work. I licked her pussy and, once I found her clit, I bit it lightly. 

That got a reaction from her as her hips jerked and she said "do that again." 

I did it again, and again and again and I loved seeing her face in the throws of passion. I still can't believe that I caused her to do that. 

Next, I stuck my pinky in her ass and she went crazy. She turned into this sex-crazed girl and was spouting such dirty language that I knew she was the girl for me. 

She was begging me to make her cum, saying things like "make me cum and I'm yours forever. You can do anything you want to me. I'll be your slut and fulfill your every fantasy." 

That sounded good and all, but I just wanted to make her cum like I'd dreamed of doing for years. 

"The rest we will deal with later" I thought. 

I stuck my middle finger into her ass, rubbed her clit with my thumb and twisted her left nipple with my other hand. She was jerking and flailing under me and I hoped she was close. 

"This feels better than I ever imagined, please make me cum. Make me a woman and christen me as your slut." 

At that last word I stared pounding her ass and rubbing her clit so hard, I thought it would get raw. 

After another 30 seconds she screamed "I'm cummiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!" and I lapped up as much of her juices as I could. 

As she was recovering, I laid down next to her and we started frenching and necking. 

When she was fully recovered, she said "your turn." I looked at the clock and saw that it was already midnight. 

I turned back to her and said "that was amazing, seeing you like that made me want you even more. But it's late and we're both exhausted. Let's wait for tomorrow to do anything more. 

"Tomorrow, so you mean you want to do this again?" she asked me. 

"I want to do this every day with you" I responded and then kissed her.

"Good thing it's friday, we have the whole weekend to make up for lost time" I mused.

We cuddled and right before we both drifted to sleep, she said "I meant that whole 'I'll be your slut' thing. I'll do anything you want and I'll only have sex with you from now on. You control every aspect of my life, except my schoolwork."

I replied "I've dreamed of being with you for years. Let's enjoy the moment and we'll talk in the morning. Remember that you still owe me an orgasm, Ella. Good thing my folks are out of town until Monday."

I kissed the nape of her neck, and we drifted of to sleep in each others' arms.

Comments and thoughts please.

Published 
Written by professorhooters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments