Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Lover

"The day I lost my virginity."

2
1 Comment 1
10.5k Views 10.5k
858 words 858 words
I was on my way to my locker to get my books for my last class of the day. I was in high school and my age was seventeen and I was naive and in love. I quickly put in the combination to my locker and pulled it open. I was surprised to find a note on top of all my books. It said:

To Katachi,

I was thinking about what you said. We'll talk about it after school. I'll walk you home. Wait up for me.

Signed , Milton.

Everyone called him Milton but his name was James. He had dirty blonde hair and a smile that would make you melt. He was tall and kind and I loved him more than anyone. I held the note to my heart and thought about our conversation from before. When I told him I loved him and he said the same to me. I went to class and waited for school to end. Finally the bell rang and I rushed out of the classroom.

He was already waiting for me by the school entrance. I ran over to him, hoping he did not wait long. We started walking. Ever since school started, we had been walking home together. He lived right next to me. We walked in silence for a bit.

Then he broke the silence by saying, "You know, I was really happy when you told me you loved me. I had loved you too."

I looked at him, my heart pounding and thinking that he really did love me.

We walked on again until we came to our houses. No one was home at my house nor at his. I walked to my door and tried to open it. It was locked.

"You can stay over at mine until your parents come home." Milton said.

I nodded and followed him to his house. Before we went inside though, he pulled me into a kiss. I blinked in surprise and tensed up bit, but as the kiss got deeper, I relaxed a lot. He pulled away from me and we gazed into each other's eyes. Suddenly, I got a feeling inside me and I could not look away.

He then opened the door and pulled me in. I followed him to his room and we sat on his bed, kissing again. He reached a hand into my shirt,caressing my breast, still kissing me. His hand pinched my nipple and sent shivers up and down my spine. He pulled away from me again and slipped my shirt off of me, unbuttoning my bra. There was no going back now.

We kissed again as he caressed me.

VanessaStevens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaStevens

He quickly pulled off his own shirt. I stood up, taking off my skirt and panties. He laid me down on the bed, running his hands down the full length of my body. He rubbed the inside of my thighs, sending even more shivers throughout my body. Then he lightly touched my clit, rubbing it lightly. It felt good and made me let out a small gasp.

He started to rub my small opening beneath my clit. He leaned down to lick my vagina. I gasped louder as he did so. He slowly pushed his finger into me. I groaned at the pleasure of it. He started to move his finger in and out, making me gasp and moan at every movement. He pulled his finger out and started to take off his pants. I sat up to look. He was huge to me. I did not think he could get it in. He pulled me closer to him and started to rub my vagina with his cock. He looked at me.

"Are you ready?" he asked me.

I nodded, bracing myself. I closed my eyes as he slowly pushed in. I could feel my hymen ripping and I gasped in pain and pleasure.

"Are you okay?" he said.

"Yes, I'm okay," I told him.

He started to push in deeper and deeper. The he pulled out and pushed in again, thrusting his huge cock into me. My hands grasped the bed sheet as I gasped and moaned from his thrusting. I moved my head from side to side, feeling him deep inside of me. It hurt a bit but pleasured me more.

He started to thrust faster and harder, his breath coming in short pants. Our groans came in time with each other. He got faster and faster and I gasped, moaned, and groaned more and more. It felt good and wonderful. I felt his cock pumping my inside. I gasped louder and louder.

"I think I'm going to cum," I groaned.

He nodded and kept thrusting.

"Me, too," he said.

He thrusted again and again, building speed with each pump. Then I felt his cock shiver and he gave a loud groan, squirting himself into me. I felt it fill me up inside as I gave one last, loud gasp. We laid there for a moment, panting. I sat up to look at myself. There was blood on my thighs and cum dripped from my vagina. I was now a woman.

Published 
Written by PunkyPet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments