Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first naked swim

"Bev and I take an enjoyable dip in the river..."

11
2 Comments 2
62.3k Views 62.3k
989 words 989 words
Famous Story
One summer, having just left school, I worked for the mother of the hottest girl at school doing odd jobs. In reality, I was trying to get closer to my boss's daughter, who I shall call Bev. Bev was the hottest girl in our year and had the best figure—like most of my friends, I wanted her as my girlfriend. Bev and I were just 16 years old. She was a curly headed brunette, 5'6 tall, and had a slim build with breasts that were about a D or DD cup. I was a skinny 5'9", 10 stone, but normally could get any girl I wanted, so I was sure I would soon seduce Bev. In those days I had longish hair that went down to my shoulders, it was dark brown in colour and very thick.

On one particular day I had finished cutting the lawn for Bev's mum when Bev came home from town. I was sweating—it was a very hot summer that year—and Bev brought me a cold drink and we chatted. We were getting on great and she suggested we go for a walk along the river bank. A scenic tidal river was only about half a mile away from the house. I finished off my drink and cleared away the tools whilst Bev went back inside the house.

Her mum thanked me for my efforts and offered me more work on the following day. She told me she would pay me at the end of the week and I agreed. I was not really after money, just a chance to spend time with Bev was payment enough for me. I slipped my top back on and was now wearing a tee shirt and shorts but no underwear.

Bev came out of the house in a bikini top and short skirt—she looked hotter than I had ever seen her. Watching her approach, I began to feel a slow warmth spreading in my crotch. My shorts seemed tighter than usual until at last the head of my cock forced its way out of my shorts . I had to arrange my tee shirt so that my cock stayed covered, and the strain was maddening. Bev took me by the hand and thanked me for helping her mum, who had recently lost her husband, and said, "Shall we go for that walk?" 

Bev and I headed down to the river, the tide was coming in and it would soon be high tide. We sat on the river bank chatting and just messing around. About an hour passed by and the tide was now fully in just lapping at our naked feet. To my surprise, Bev stood up and slipped off her skirt to reveal a pair of panties that matched her bikini top. She waded out into the water and lowered her wonderful body into the cold salty water of the tidal river.

Bev then came out of the water and pulled off my tee shirt and told me to join her, I told her I could not as I had no trunks and was not wearing any underwear.

Emily_CoperTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emily_CoperTS

Bev's eyes lit up and she placed her hand on my still semi-erect cock, I moved back a pace, shocked at what she had just done.

She suggested that if I went skinny dipping she would remove her bikini and we could both swim naked. The area was secluded and we had not seen anyone since we arrived, so I agreed to her idea. In seconds my shorts were off and I was in the river up to and past my waist.

"Nice ass," Bev shouted out and then joined me still wearing her bikini. Once the water was up to her neck she threw her bikini top at me, moments later she ducked under the water and when she came back up she threw her panties at me too. I threw the parts of her bikini to the shore and swam out to join her, we just stood in the water giggling at what we had just done.

Bev and I had never dated or kissed, yet there we were naked in the river together and the realization came out.

I ducked under the water, swam up to Bev from behind, and swam round her. Sadly, the river was so murky that I could not see her assets. But when I surfaced behind her, I wrapped my arms round her and placed my hands over her breasts. Bev pushed herself back into me and seemed to enjoy her breasts being fondled—they felt so much bigger than they looked. As I played with her tits my cock grew and grew and was now pressing into her back. Bev commented that I seemed to be excited and then took my cock in hand.

We somehow ended up facing each other and were kissing furiously whilst exploring each others bodies.

The water was getting colder so we decided to go back to the shore, this was the first time I had seen Bev's naked body and I really loved it. We lay on her towel naked and continued exploring each others bodies. In whispers, we admitted that we were both virgins and decided that because we had no protection, we would not have sex.

However, Bev let me explore her pussy and bring her to an orgasm. Further, she gave me a great hand job and made me come—the first time a woman had brought me to orgasm. After these explorations, Bev and I got cleaned up and walked back to her house. We were both a bit embarrassed and hardly spoke on the remainder of our walk.

Bev and I did get together after this and went swimming again on a number of occasions—even once with a big group of friends who all went skinny dipping.

That is another story and was also great fun.
Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments