Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Sexual Experience

"After quite a few requests for my first sex story, here it is:"

15
5 Comments 5
22.8k Views 22.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words
My name is Zoe and I lost my virginity on my sixteenth birthday.

Today was one of my favourite days in the whole year, and this year I was having a party to celebrate. I was quite reluctant to have a party at first because I'm not really one of the most social people in the world, however my friends soon convinced me. I was not an unpopular kid at school but at the same time I was also not one of the populars, so I also worried about what the turn out at my party would be.

I had straight blonde hair and murky blue eyes which were usually covered by my big dorky glasses. I also had quite a few freckles and wore my hair in a ponytail most of the time, so I guess looking back I was actually a bit of a geek. I was not fat, but not slender either, and had quite large thighs so I guess you could have called me quite curvy. My breasts were about average at 34C and, since I had never really cared for it, my bikini area was bushier than the Amazon rainforest, just not as wet! Anyway, my party was just around the corner and all I had to do first was get through school.
School felt to go on forever but eventually, just like a good orgasm, it passed. I walked home with my two best friends - Holly and Abbi. Holly was an absolute stunner. She was a tall brunette with breasts bigger than mine and Abbi's put together. Much to our envy she was also a lot better with men than we were and had slept with several different guys. Abbi was much more like me, well except for her beautiful red hair. She also had crystal blue and a pair of cute small, but perky, breasts. Just like me, she too was a bit geeky and was most definitely a virgin.

All three of us walked the quarter of a mile trek back to my house, and they were going to help me set up for the party of a lifetime! I had cheekily asked my parents if they could go away for the night and, much to my surprise, they agreed with me for the first time in my life.

When we got home my parents were just leaving for their romantic evening in a hotel, of which I didn't ask too many questions about, so we were free to decorate the house. Balloons went up, party food came out and most importantly to any teenager, the booze came out. We blasted up the music and had a few pre-drinks just as the first few guests started to arrive at about 7pm.

To my surprise, the turn out was pretty good. About forty people turned up, all bringing their own drinks to add to our ever growing collection, and some of the populars even came along to wished me a happy birthday before they joined in with the party. But there was only one boy who I'd hoped would turn up, and to my delight he had just arrived.

Zak was tall and most definitely handsome. He had thick, brown wavy hair to match his dark brown eyes. He was tanned and was quite well-built, and he always looked hot. However, the thing that I liked most about him was not his looks, although that did help, but his caring nature. He had often helped me get through my studies that I struggled in, and would go out of his way to help me at school.

I had only known him for about a year and in that time we had developed quite a good friendship but not as much as I would have liked. But now here he was, the boy of my dreams, standing in front on the window in my living room wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt that showed off his relatively large muscles perfectly. I was almost too nervous to go over and talk to him but I pulled myself together and went over. He wished me a happy birthday and handed me my present, but then his friends called him over so we had to drift apart.

By about 9pm my party was in full swing. There were people everywhere dancing to the very loud music (luckily we lived on a large plot so didn't have any close neighbors who would call the police). Holly was already getting off with a guy on top of my kitchen cabinets and Abbi looked like she was having a good time with a group of boys over in the living room. I got slightly jealous as this was my party and I was the only one without a man. So after about half and hour of pacing around and finally building up the courage, I walked over to Zak and grabbed him by the arm. 

"Whoa, where are we going?" he asked.

"To bed," I replied confidently (even though I was secretly shitting myself) as I pulled him up the stairs. 

Just before we got to my room, he spun me around and pinned me against the wall with my arms raised. We looked at each other for a second, then he dived in for the snog. My first kiss, and with the boy of my dreams.

"Come on," I said, as I swung my bedroom door open. 

Suddenly I heard a high pitch scream from inside, and when I looked in the sight was even worse. Abbi, of all people, was on all fours, butt naked, with Holly's brother (who was in the year above us and was just as good looking as Holly) up her rear. 

"I'm so sorry," was all she kept saying. I couldn't help but laugh and feel proud of my best friend, but now it was my turn to lose my virginity so I just shut the door and took Zak into the spare room. 

"Okay, I've liked you for ages and I just want you to fuck me," was pretty much what I said at the time. 

He didn't take much persuading and just smiled warmly at me.

ShirleyMorelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShirleyMorelli

I pushed him onto the bed and unzipped his fly to release his already growing bulge. It was at that moment that I thought - fuck, how the hell am I going to fit this inside of me? But I just swallowed nervously, closed my eyes, and filled my mouth with his cock. It seemed to grow even more at that point so I began sucking him off. From all the groaning, I think its safe to say he enjoyed it. He released his load quite quickly into my mouth and I swallowed it all up. To my embarrassment, it was at that precise moment that I began to choke, but I got over it pretty quickly after what he asked next.

"Do you want me to eat you out now babe?"

I thought about it for a minute, but then said, "No, I just want you inside of me now."

He agreed and we stripped each other off, and it was only now that I realised, in all my excitement of party planning and fantasising, I had totally forgot about shaving my forest down below. For some reason I tried to pull my granny knickers (not helping with the situation either) back up. He put his hand on mine to stop me and looked at me reassuringly, he knew how I felt. 

"It's okay Zoe, I love you the way you are."

I felt on top of the world but could only smile back. 

"Okay, well in that case could we erm, fuck?"

He laughed and lay me down on the bed with my legs spread open. I took in a deep breath and gasped just as he entered me. He slid in a couple of inches but then got to a barrier. 

"What do you want me to do?"

"Go for it," I replied. 

"Are you sure?"

"Please just do it Zak, I love you."

He thrusted once, and hard. It probably didn't help that he was a virgin too so we were both unexperienced, but it hurt like hell and I screamed out in pain. 

"I'm so sorry, do you want me to stop?" he asked. 

I tried to hold in my pain, "No it's fine, carry on."

My blood started to spew over the pale blue sheets but I eventually got into the pattern of all the thrusting that Zak was doing.

About half a minute later Zak exploded inside of me. We had decided that he wouldn't wear a condom, big mistake, but we were young and I was on the pill anyway. My pussy was now overflowing with a pale pink colour caused by a mixture of his white cum and my red blood. I saw him looking at it. 

"May I?" he asked. 

"Go on then."

He slipped in a finger, just one as I was so tight I could barely manage that, and took it out and gave it to me to taste. Looking back it sounds pretty disgusting, but it actually didn't taste too bad and he ended up feeding me most of it from his fingers.

I had done it, I had lost my virginity. Admittedly, it wasn't nearly as good as I was expecting but I had done it with a guy that I loved and wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Plus, I had heard all those stories about first time sex before so I was sure it would get better eventually (which luckily it did, a lot better).

We cleaned ourselves up and went back downstairs back to the party. The rest of the party went on without any major events. There were quite a few people spewing up, and Holly and Abbi had had a bit of a bitch fight after Holly had found out that Abbi had slept with her brother. Abbi kindly reminded Holly that she had slept with every other bloke at the party that night but they made up five vodka shots later.

By early morning most of the people had gone home. Zak and his friends left at about midnight and by 3am it was just me and my two besties left. We thought about tidying up, for about a second, then thought otherwise and went to bed. We all cuddled up in my bed, too drunk to remember what Abbi had been up to in here four hours earlier. We talked about the party and who slept with who. Suprisingly it turned out that Holly didn't actually get any that night, so it was only me and Abbi who could share a story. They were both really proud of me when I told them about Zak, and we were soon all falling asleep.

We woke up at about 10am, had breakfast and did a bit of tidying. I even remembered to go and change the pale blue sheets upstairs before my parents got home. It was a really good party but I also learnt a lot of valuable life lessons that day, mainly about friendship and sex! Me and Zak enjoyed many more, much more pleasurable, sexual experiences together and were a couple for about two years before we had to say our goodbyes and go to different universities. Me and the girls are still very good friends and regularly get together for girly catch-ups. Holly is now a qualified hairdresser and Abbi is a beauty therapist. One of the best perks of her job for me is that she does brazilian waxes, so I'm now more of a Sahara desert (but a bit wetter) rather than the Amazon rainforest, if you know what I mean!

Published 
Written by Cheekymonkey2516
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments