Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

my first sexual experience

"fire drill!"

20
7 Comments 7
22.7k Views 22.7k
630 words 630 words
My first sexual experience occurred my freshman year in college. I was a real dork in high school plus I was really shy. Once I turned 16 I really wanted a boyfriend but it was tough because I attended an all girls high school. My friends and I hung out with guys that lived in our neighborhood. It was great. We would get together on the weekends and play pool or do stuff as a group.

There was one guy that really caught my eye and he knew it. I eventually got the nerve to ask him out and it happened to be to my senior prom.

Don't get me wrong--I had a few dates before him, but not many. I was brought up fairly strictly and really didn't have the looks to get a boyfriend. I had friends and we had great times so I really didn't care. I was a good student, a good daughter, and that is really what mattered to me in life. I wanted so much more than being a girlfriend and having my heart broken. That stuff didn't matter to me.

He was different and I really was attracted to him. So when he said "yes" to prom, I was really excited. Of course, we went as a group which actually was great because there was no stress. We danced and probably kissed, but that was all. Back then, I was too nervous to do anything else. Now days, I wish all the kids thought that way.

So, prom came and went and we kept dating. We continued to date until I decided that I needed to go to college. He was a year ahead of me and already in college. I didn't want to go where he went because I needed to follow my own dreams. He came to visit me one weekend and I was really excited.

dulce_price
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dulce_price

Living in the dorm was tough, but it happened to be a weekend that my roommate decided to go home.

Well, this was my first experience of sleeping with a guy. I was scared--what would I do and would I do it right? If memory serves me, he was a virgin too. So we went to bed and had sex when all of a sudden, there was a fire drill in the dorm!!! I'm not kidding. It was the worst timing. I don't even remember if I enjoyed the sex, all I wanted to do was not run outside butt naked.

We continued dating and actually got married. Unfortunately, because of the way I was brought up, I married him because I felt like "since I had sex with him, I better marry him." What a way to cheat myself out of a good wedding and make my parent pay for a wedding. After about 8 months, it was over. He would come home drunk, go in the fridge for somethign to eat, drop food on the floor and I would wake up to find bugs all over.

I left him, which was a very good decision. I met a few other guys along the way, but they were all pretty boring. I did get married several years later. The best thing that came out of that fiasco was my 2 boys. To this day, they are the best thing that has happened to me.

Now, I am maried to a nympho. He cannot get enough sex--he is constantly grabbing me (this is totally new to me) and looks at porn all the time online. I feel like I am not enough for him, but he is patient with me.

He wants me to share all this stuff online; it is wierd, but I'll do it for him. He's not my first, but he will be my last!

Published 
Written by submissivesharon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments