Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time With Julie

"A 99% true story: The day I lost my virginity to Julie..."

20
3 Comments 3
36.6k Views 36.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
It was Labor Day weekend 1974.The summer was winding down and my parents decided to take one last camping trip to upstate New York before my school vacation ended. As an eighteen year old boy, I enjoyed the camping trips that year. It was a welcomed change from the apartment life we lived in New York City. That summer we had gone camping in central New Jersey and in Canada. I remember the long solo treks into the forests and being one with nature. However, this last camping trip would be different; much, much different.

The Sunday morning before the actual Labor Day, I ventured from our campsite to a nearby lake. I had put on my bathing suit underneath my shorts and grabbed a towel just in case I wanted to take a dip. The sandy lake shore was packed with a multitude of families setting up their barbecues and preparing for a day of eating, drinking and bathing in the lake.

I walked through the crowds and noticed some familiar faces. There among the revelers stood Joe, a friend of the family, accompanied by his wife Julie along with a dozen or so friends of theirs I did not know. I immediately sprinted towards them and I shook Joe's hand and embraced his wife. Julie was happy to see me and hugged me long and hard.

Julie was probably in her mid-thirties, with caramel skin color, deep set dark brown eyes, and short dark hair. She was the prototypical BBW in all the classic ways. She had a very curvaceous body with wide hips, bulging buttocks, a slight belly, and massive breasts.

On this day she was wearing and old fashioned two piece bathing suit. Her black top imprisoned her tits creating a glorious cleavage. Her stomach was not visible; covered by a flowery smock-like attachment to her top. As she turned away, I couldn't help but stare at her solid butt. Fortunately, my shorts were sufficiently loose on me to camouflage my increasing erection. Her husband was too busy pouring lighter fluid into the barbecue grill to notice either.

For some time I had been masturbating in tribute to Julie’s breasts, fantasizing about their size and what her nipples would look like. It would always cause a messy but incredible climax. The previous year during a Christmas party, she got somewhat drunk and grabbed me close, and we danced a slow song together. I remember how tight she hugged me and the glorious sensation of her tits against my chest. I was terrified of getting my pelvic area too close to hers, as I did not want her to feel how much I was enjoying this dance.

Immediately after the song finished, I turned and discretely rushed to my bedroom and stealthily closed the door. A few strokes later I was relieved. After cleaning up, I returned to the crowded living room. With radar like precision, Julie spotted me and shot a somewhat naughty look my way; as if she knew what I had just finished doing in my bedroom. I felt a slight wave of shame.

But now, on the lake shore, a few years older and wiser, I would feel no shame.

I was startled by Julie’s request to accompany her to the water. All the other picnic goers were conversing and laughing. Noticing that everyone was distracted, I grabbed an over-sized towel, dropped my shorts, took off my tee shirt and sneakers and we both headed towards the water. I was mindful of holding the towel in my hand in such a way that it covered my package. My black swimming suit was a bit skimpy and the silhouette of my manhood was easily visible.

At the water’s edge we both threw our towels down in the sand and waded in. I entered the water walking with a sideways crab-like gait, not wanting to face Julie in a full frontal pose. Only after being waist deep in the water did I dare turn towards her.

Now safely in the water, we began talking about mundane matters. She asked about my school and my future plans. She asked if I had a girlfriend. I told her yes. Her line of questioning became more probing when she inquired if I was having sex with my girlfriend. Embarrassed, I truthfully said no. Indeed, I was still a virgin, and although I had come close, I had yet to feel the pleasure of full penetration. I thought it odd when she rolled her eyes at my response. She turned and began to swim. I followed her.

She swam away from the point where we entered the crowded water to a more isolated area. There she stopped and turned. We were both chest high in the water now. Facing each other about five feet apart, she began splashing water in my direction. I returned splash fire, forcing her to retreat. Hopping like an astronaut walking on the moon, I managed to catch her from behind and dunked her.

When she resurfaced, she was barely a foot away. She bobbed up and down and shook the hair from her face. Instinctively, I grabbed both her hands and we both began bobbing in unison.

We stared at each other for a few moments and then she leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek. Surprised, all I could say was, “Thank you.” We continued to bounce up and down when she gently pulled on my arms and glided towards me with her legs open.

As she straddled me, I could feel her pussy through her suit slightly above my waist. I held her weightless body close to mine. I am sure she felt my hard erection under the water. She pulled her head away slightly, looked at me, and returned to kiss me. This time the kiss was open-mouthed and aggressive. Her tongue darted in and out of my mouth.

She pressed her heels tighter on my lower back and I could feel her knees locking tighter at my sides. She put her chin over my shoulder and began to lower her body. Finally, her pubic region was fully rubbing my erection. There was no masquerading what was happening. We were now both humping each other. After a minute or two of this, she released her grip and slid away. She let go of one of my hands and began to walk away holding my other hand.

She guided me further away from the few remaining swimmers in the area, when she turned and told me she wanted me to hold her while she floated on her back. She stretched and leaned backwards, and her breasts broke the plane of the water, then her stomach and thighs.

JuliaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWave

I placed my hands on the small of her back. A moment later, I separated my hands. One hand now was squarely on the back of her chest and the other holding her buttocks. She squinted in the sunlight. I could feel the head of my penis now outside of the top part of my bathing suit, the nylon cord strangling it.

Julie righted herself and breast-stroked a few yards away. She immersed herself and I could see her swimming towards me, then feel her between my open legs. She emerged a few yards behind me. She turned and told me it was my turn. I dove and quickly found myself nearly between her legs. Though blurred, I could see her approaching thighs and the black crotch of her bathing suit. I slowed and turned upside down and my face brushed against her pussy. I broke the surface on the other side and stated that it was her turn again.

She again dove beneath the water. It took her longer to reach me this time though. When she emerged she held her hand out. I grabbed her hand and she pulled me close. She straddled me again. As she swung her free arm around my back, I could see that she was holding her bathing suit bottom in her hand. I immediately undid the nylon cord of my bathing suit. After a few awkward attempts, I was inside of Julie.

She furiously humped me. No sooner had it started it was over. I exploded inside of her. We looked at each other and laughed. Julie stepped away, submerged, and put her bottom back on. There was a weird silence as we began heading back to the shore. She said nothing and I did not know what to say.

As we exited the water, we both realized that we were at least a quarter mile from where we had entered the water. There were no people in the immediate area. There were mounds of sand and some bushes and trees ahead of us. She looked at me and grabbed me by the elbow. I knew what was coming next.

We made our way a few yards into the waist-high bushes. Although the foliage was dense, there was ample space to navigate between these and avoid getting scratched. Once she discovered a small hidden clearance, she sat down and motioned me to sit next to her. I complied.

She asked me if I liked what had had happened in the water. I nodded an exaggerated yes. Julie raised her right hand and placed her thumb underneath her left bikini strap and lowered it so that all but her nipple was exposed. Still staring at me, she did the same to the left strap, this time tugging down hard and releasing both her breasts.

Her breasts were amazingly large as I had always imagined. (Reminiscing, I estimate them to have been at least 46 DDD’s) Her areolae were a deep brown mahogany color. Her nipples protruded about a quarter of an inch and were tightly wound from being in the water.

I cupped her right breast and lifted it to my mouth. It was heavy and dense. I kissed her nipple first and then began to lick and suck it. She reached for my neck and slowly slid back into a supine position. Sucking on her right breast, I grabbed for her left which had slid off her chest heavily to her side.

I stood on my knees as I massaged and sucked them both. She grabbed my neck harder. She had closed her eyes and was moving her head from side to side. I managed to place my thumb underneath her bikini bottom and gently tugged downward. She recognized this universal gesture, lifted her hips, and slipped her bottom off. I stared in amazement at her full dark bush. Her pubic hair was so thick that her underlying skin was not visible.

I began to stroke her barely visible labia with my index finger. I could feel a soapy wetness begin to ooze from inside her. I continued to rub her and watch her chest heave. I inserted my finger slowly and gently into her. I felt the heat coming from deep inside her pussy and could see her body getting tense as she grabbed my hand and stopped my probing. I released her grip, stood up and removed my bathing suit. I lowered myself directly on top of her kneeling between her now open legs.

I pushed her knees slightly outward and slid my body upward. Unlike the episode in the water, my cock found her opening on the first attempt. Slowly, I guided my large head inside. She grabbed my shoulders and squeezed. I thrust into her. Her pussy was tight and the wet heat consumed my cock. 

She raised her legs and spread her knees wider. Furiously, I pushed deeper. She let out a low grumbling groan that I had never heard in my life before. Her body began to quiver beneath me. I lifted myself onto my knees, grabbed her calves and pushed forward. I could feel her pubic bone crashing into mine. She let out an exasperated and panting “ahhhh” sound as I continued thrusting.

I grabbed her massive, bouncing tits and pinched both of her now erect nipples. Gyrating crazily, I emptied my load inside of her. I collapsed on top of her as she continued to shudder. Slowly, we caught our collective breaths until our chests were synchronized in our breathing. I rolled off of her and put on my bathing suit.

Motionless, I stared at her as she hid her tits back into her top. She stood up and placed her hand on me for support as she slid her bikini bottom back on. I gently rubbed her pussy and grabbed her breasts over her bathing suit one last time, as if saying goodbye in sexual sign language. It was over.

As we walked back to the spot where we had left our towels, she swore me to secrecy. She told me that this was the first time she had cheated on her husband and that she hoped I did not think badly of her. I assured her of my discretion. We found our towels and returned to the picnic. No one noticed we had been gone for nearly two hours.

I never saw Julie again.

Many years later I found out that Joe and Julie had divorced. Joe had apparently gotten tired of Julie's cheating ways.

I again felt the same shame I felt many decades earlier. Yet, every now and then, I pay tribute to her, reliving that Labor Day weekend in 1974.

Published 
Written by TillMorning
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments