Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Two Bestfriends

"Two bestfriends take their friendship to a new level..."

27
8 Comments 8
17.5k Views 17.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I sat in class Friday afternoon waiting for the bell to ring. It was sooo boring just sitting here in my last period. I just wanted to get out of there so I could meet up with my two best friends. My best friends names were Daniel and Rachel. Mine is Jason. I had known them since I was 8. I was now 17. Rachel and Daniel were 16. We always hung out with each other after school and I expected today to be just like any other day.

Finally the bell rang! I immediately grabbed my books, dashed out the door, and then rushed to the place where we always met after school. We always met in one of the side hallways close to the theater. For some reason, they weren't there today. I looked down some other near by hallways to see if they might be on their way or if they were close by. I passed the stage door and I heard what sounded like people whispering. I couldn't make out what they were saying so I went in for a closer look. I crept onto the stage. It was dark and there were black curtains hanging everywhere. I no longer heard the whispers. I looked beneath one one of the curtains and noticed two pairs of feet facing each other. I always had a small flashlight on me, so I ripped away the curtain and turned on my flashlight as fast as I could.

I then saw Rachel and Daniel standing there kissing each other. They tried to separate and act like nothing happened, but it was too late. I had seen what they were doing, and they were both clearly embarrassed by it. Rachel quickly dashed for the door covering her face. I didn't quite know what to say so I quickly left out a different door without saying a word.

I lied awake in bed that night thinking about what had happened that afternoon, and wondering if I should've handled it differently. I didn't expect them to ever speak to me again. It wasn't that great of a surprise to me that I had found them kissing. I knew that they were always flirting with each other, but I hadn't expected them to take it that far. I dozed off sometime before midnight. I woke up the next morning sometime around eight. I lumbered downstairs, still in a zombie like grog and found a note on the fridge that said 'Your father and I had to leave on urgent family business involving your uncle, be back Monday~ love mom'

"Sweet!" I thought out loud. I had the house to myself. There was not much to do so I just got some Cap'n Crunch and watched some Saturday morning cartoons. I hadn't sat down for more than five minutes before I heard a knock at the door. Still in my pajamas and slippers, I went to the door and, without bothering to look out the peephole, opened it.

To my great surprise, I looked down and saw Rachel standing there. She was only five feet tall and I was six feet, so I had to look down every time I talked to her. She wasn't thin, but she was not fat either, I guess you could say she was full figured. She had short brown hair that came down to right above her shoulders. Her eyes were bloodshot like she had just been crying. "What's wrong?" I asked, very concerned for her. "Jason, can we talk?" she said quietly.

I let her in and we went into the family room where I was watching tv. I shut it off so I could listen to her. She didn't say anything. She had apparently come over before she was ready to talk, so she must've really wanted to get something off her chest. I guessed that she had been crying all night. I sat there next to her patiently waiting until she was ready to speak. After about five minutes of silence, she turned to me and managed to choke out, "Can I tell you something?"

"Of course." I said reassuringly.

"I don't know how to say this but..... I like you."

"I like you too."

"No, I don't think you get it. I LIKE you."

"You mean as in, like you-like you?"

She nodded as she looked away from me.

"But what about Daniel?" I asked, "what I saw yesterday doesn't sound like you like-like me."

"I only do that because..."she paused,".... because I didn't think I could ever get you to like me since we've been like bestfriends for years. So I've just been flirting and making out with Daniel pretending it's you."

I wasn't quite sure what to say.

MilanaFresh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaFresh

The truth was, I secretly cared for her in the same way, I just never acknowledged those feelings because I thought that she would never like me either.

"It's stupid I know!" she cried out,"but he's your bestfriend so I felt like somehow if I was with him, I was with you!" She began crying again.

I instinctively put my arm around her trying to comfort her. I then had a decision to make. I could either tell her that I cared about her too, or I could do nothing. The choice was obvious.

"I like you too," I said.

"Really?" she asked in a rather hopeful voice.

Without saying anything, I kissed her on the lips, to assure that I wasn't saying it just to make her feel better. After our lips left each other I could see that she was no longer crying and was now smiling from ear to ear.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked.

She answered me with a kiss of her own. We held our kiss longer this time. After awhile we finally released our kiss. I then felt her hand rub my pants where my dick was. She put my hand on her right boob, indicating that she wanted me to play with it. Startled, I pulled my hand back. "I'm sorry, did I come on too strong?" she asked worriedly. "Just a bit," I replied.

"I'm sorry, I guess I better go then," she said sadly as she headed for the door.

I then realized how bad I wanted her, I loved how her size D breast felt in my hand, and I only wanted more of her. I quickly got up and dashed up behind her before she got to the door and wrapped my hands around her and began fondling her beautiful tits. She let out a laugh of surprise and lifted her arms so I could have full access to her boobs. I removed her blouse I fondled her through her bra while we walked back into the family room.

I removed her bra, revealing her big juicy tits. I played with her hard nipples for a few seconds before turning her around to suck on them. She let out slight moans, I could tell she was enjoying this. I unbuttoned and removed the skinny jeans and panties she was wearing, revealing her wet pink pussy. I rubbed her clit while still sucking on her tits as she let out gasps of pleasure.

I moved my head from her chest down to her hips and began tonguing her wet vagina. It was tight and it tasted good. She let out gasps and moans every time I drove my tongue into her wet pussy. She let out a loud moan and shook as juices began flowing from her vagina. 

"That was my first orgasm," she said after she had managed to catch her breath. 

"You mean you've never had sex before?" I asked. The truth was I had never had sex before either.

"No, but I like it," she said smiling.

"So why stop now?" I said as I had her kneel down into a doggy position on the couch. I pulled off my clothes and held my dick in my hand as I pressed my hard cock into her virgin pussy. She loud out a loud gasp as she was penetrated for the first time. I slowly moved in and out, deeper and deeper as she moaned in pleasure. I could hardly believe what was happening, I was having sex with my bestfriend. With her tight pussy wrapped around my cock, was better than I could have imagined.

I moved faster, and she seemed to enjoy it more. I went faster and faster. I could see her large boobs jiggling with every movement we made. I heard my hips slap against her rear end. It was all so hot. I thrust deeper, harder and faster, every time. She was moaning loudly. I could feel the buildup inside of me and I couldn't hold it in any longer. I pulled out and turned her around as quickly as I could. She took my cock into her mouth just as I released a massive white load into her mouth.

After she swallowed it all, she stood up and gave me a long passionate kiss. "That was the most fun I ever had," she said softly. We lied down on the couch, her arms wrapped around me and her head resting on my chest.

She drifted off into a peaceful sleep, knowing that when she awoke, there would be a weekend full of more fun......



Published 
Written by swlover1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments