Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Natalie: My First Time

"My first time and a sex filled weekend with Natalie."

14
2 Comments 2
23.7k Views 23.7k
4.3k words 4.3k words

My encounter with Natalie was an amazing one, the girl I would finally lose my virginity to on a wonderful sex filled weekend.

It was August, and I'd been on the prowl for like crazy. after trying to date several girls, having minor hookups but nothing major. In retrospect, my problem was I was trying to date these girls, trying to fall in love, instead of fucking them silly.

Annie had been fun, but I could never get up with her even just to hang out as friends. One other I started talking with over the summer stayed the night once, we fooled around a little and dry humped with our clothes on, she came, and I came so hard I almost bit into her ear.

There was a fun chemistry, but nothing happened as far as a second time or relationship. Another girl I was friends with was going to take my virginity but ended up going out with her friend and they got engaged. I was crawling the walls with horniness, that changed with Natalie.

I had been on this picture rating site, and was browsing around and saw this cute girl, nothing too suggestive about her picture, rather innocent. to be honest, sexual things weren't even on my mind oddly enough, just getting to know someone, maybe a little flirting. She had a cute smile and long auburn hair. It turns out she even had a boyfriend.

We got to know each other online. By the time we started flirting more time her boyfriend had dumped her, via text of all ways. Light flirting to heavy flirting, eventually to her finding out I was a virgin, and later on about us possibly meeting up and her helping me with my little problem.

It's amazing how much of yourself you can share online, especially in such a relatively short amount of time, how much of yourself you can open up to another.

Mainly, we talked about our everyday lives and helping each other out with problems as friends do. Getting to know a girl had never been a problem, getting them to stick around, well, that was the kicker. Getting into their pants was impossible.

I realized quickly through our conversations even though we lived about forty-five five miles from each other, but due to some lovely geographical things like bodies of water, we actually lived about four hours driving distance apart. Damn you, geography! You thwarted me in grade school, now you thwart me getting laid! With the junker car I had, there was no way I was going to make that trip.

We would often talk of sexual experiences, ideas on positions. We had cyber sex a few times, even phone sex. I had never come so hard by my own hand as I have when hearing her breath quicken and her climax over the phone as she fingered her clit. We shared pictures, some mundane, others sexy.

She wasn't skinny, but hardly obese, maybe one-hundred-and-eighty pounds, about what I weighed. Lovely full tits, sometimes a shaven pussy, other times not. For some reason, this girl was different than any other girl I'd met online or not. I wasn't nervous or intimidated despite her more advanced sexual experience.

By the end of August, she had moved out of her parent's house, and back to college. One day she told me she had planned for the health center and get a prescription for the pill.

Things were looking good. Natalie hadn't been too worried about me (aside from wanting to make it fun for me) since I was a virgin and while she'd had sex with a few other guys before, she'd never had a guy come inside of her without a condom, something I had always wanted to do for my first time anyway. Wouldn't you know it, she was going on the pill. She got tested at my request, and it came back negative as we'd both expected, so it was on.

By the time I was able to visit it was November. I had gotten a new (at least to me) car, and thus more freedom, she got back to school along with more freedom, and apparently, two other guys notched into her bedpost!  I knew I had to get some of this girl before she ended up with a boyfriend, fiance, or a sated sexual appetite with my luck. I had arranged a Friday half off from work to visit Natalie for an extra long weekend. Her roommate was always at her boyfriend's, so I knew we would have a nice private time.

I was able to leave work early and go home and pack before the long drive.

When I finally got there I remember pulling up to the college and calling her. She directed me to her dorm where she stood outside waiting. Her hair was in pigtails, and she wore a grey mini skirt and a thin sweater top. I parked my car nearby and met back up with her.

We went to get some food on campus and talked and just eyeing each other with anticipation and curiosity for a while. She reminded me there was a small dance party some people were having that she wanted to go to in an hour.

We walked into the dorm building and I followed her to her room. I sat my suitcase down as the door close behind me and walked over to Natalie and held her close. I kissed her as tenderly as I could, caressing her cheek as my lips met hers.

I nudged her to the bed as she climbed on and laid on her side and I joined her. We made out for a few minutes before I started getting antsy and slid my hand across her tummy, finding my way to her bare skin. Deep in the heat of the moment, I slid her top up as I rolled her onto her back.

Situating myself between her legs I leaned down and teasingly licked a nipple with my tongue. She closed her eyes while I continued, first slightly then firmer and began to suck it. My hand was on her side and belly as I gently squeezed her other breast with my free hand. Hers were rubbing my shoulders as I worked my way downward licking down her chest and leaving a trail of kisses along her tummy.

I slipped my tongue in her navel and she dug her nails into my shoulder out of reflex. I continued to move down her belly till I got to her skirt and hiked it up exposing her lovely smooth mons and labia.

I breathed in the strong but intoxicating scent of pussy and kissed her along her bare inner thighs. I licked up along her inner leg, sucking the smooth skin.

Natalie's hands went from my shoulders to the back of my head to pull me closer to her bare pussy. I inhaled again and kissed her lips softly, sucking one into my mouth, then the other. I licked up and down across her pussy and clit before circling her clit with my tongue. Her hips bucked and she pulled my head closer to her clit

I held it between my lips and sucked it while flicking. All I could hear was moaning and feel my hair being pulled. I slipped my tongue into her pussy and wiggled it at the opening of her hole before I slid a finger inside, it was much tighter than I'd imagined. I'd only fingered two other girls before, and while one of those was very tight Natalie's pussy gripped at my finger hungrily as I slid it the rest of the way in.

Her pussy got slicker with her tasty juices and my tongue was getting tired. I slipped a second finger in and tried to spread her open and curl my fingers with much effort. the moaning got louder as she began to cry out.

"Oh yes... keep going!"

I began to lick her clit firmer and thrust my fingers into her faster digging at her g spot.

She began to come and her legs trembled, her hips bucked uncontrollably, and her pussy was milking my fingers. How I wish it was my cock she was squeezing instead, but that would come later I hoped.

She started to come down from her high and reached down for my hand, pulled it up, and sucked her juices from my fingers.

"That's hot," I said as my fingers slid from her lips.

She let out a relaxing sigh and looked at the clock.

"We have to get going to the dance, I told my friends I would be there.” She could see the slight disappointment in my eyes. "But don't worry, you'll have your turn tonight," she said as she sucked my finger again, making my cock twitch.

We went to the dance, and while I could bore you with that, I mostly sat there and watched her have fun and dance with her friends that went. I'd always been a wallflower and people watcher, although we did dance some together. Holding each other close on the dance floor, smelling her hair and neck. Pressing my hips against hers, teasing her back for earlier.

We returned from the dance walking back to her dorm hand in hand in the cool autumn air. It was a little far, so it took a while. We talked about her friends and how some reminded me of mine, how she liked being back on campus and in school again.

We got back to her room, and the only thing I could think of was to put something on the tv and see what would happen. I wondered, Would I get laid after all?

"What would you like to see?" she asked.

I looked at the preview channel while she was taking her hair down. "Die Hard… Shrek?"

She stopped and in a puzzled, incredulously serious voice replied

"You want to lose your virginity to Shrek?".

"Well, no not literally," I replied

She motioned me to her bed and I sat down. Her lips touched mine ever so softly as she started to undo my belt, slid my pants off and began to rub my hardon through my underwear. I started to squeeze a tit over her dress and she whispered, "Wouldn't you rather lose it to me?" softly while tugging my underwear down. "Your cock looks much nicer than in the pictures.”

It was throbbing by this point, oozing precum out of the tip. "Someone is a little excited," she said with a smile as she stroked it gently, exposing my head more.

She slid her dress down and stepped out of it, naked and in front of me. Her kisses were brief and teasing, with small flicks of her tongue that just made me ache for release. We continued for a few minutes, our hands exploring our bodies, smiling in between kisses flirtatiously.

She climbed into the bed further down and between my legs, her hair free and dangling across my thighs working it's way up to my chest. I closed my eyes, I had a good idea of what was going to happen next.

I felt a soft pair of lips kissing my chest, leaving a trail to a nipple she began to circle her tongue around it before sucking it into her mouth. I can't say any other girl really ever played with my nipples. Her hands moved down my sides as she kissed lower down my body. I remember feeling her hot breath on my tummy, driving me crazy with anticipation before she began licking it sensually. My cock was starting to bump into her tits as they hung free over my crotch. The softest part of her body I had felt so far was caressing the softest, most sensitive part of mine.

She worked her way down further, leaving slight nips and licks up my thigh as she gripped my still aching cock in her hand and stroked it gently. The cool sensation of her tongue electrified me as I felt it across my balls. something else I don't recall anyone else doing. She began to slowly draw one into her mouth and suck gently while she worked my shaft. She was getting used to the feeling of my foreskin, sliding her fingertips across my leaking head when exposed.

She slid it down and began to lick up my shaft, and back down. I couldn't take my eyes off of hers, darkly lined as they were as she looked up at me, undoubtedly knowing the pleasure she was giving me. Her licks moved to my head where she teased me with the similar flicking she had kissed me with and I ran my fingers through her reddish auburn hair

That lovely (and barely) familiar feeling of lips slowly parting around my exposed head overtook me and I closed my eyes. I wasn't going to let the moment escape me. Her slow bobbing had increased and became sucking as she tugged at my full sack. I started gasping and lightly thrusting my hips and rubbing her ears.

FirstTimePam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FirstTimePam

I think she could tell I was close and started to back off.

"I'm not having you come in my mouth you know... not yet at least," she said with a wink.

"I was going to let you know before it got there."

"Mmhmm," she hummed with slight skepticism, although I think she knew I was being honest.

Natalie went back to licking my cock leaving more saliva along my shaft, looked up at me mid-lick asked in a voice I will always remember.

"Are you ready?"

It caught me completely unaware. Oh right, I was going to get laid!

I thought I should say yes before one of us loses our nerve or we got interrupted by some stupid law of Murphy.

"Uh huh," is about all I could get out.

Natalie's warm thighs surrounded my hips as she straddled my cock and began to slowly hump my head between her bare lips and against her clit. She looked down and kissed me, her hair draped over our faces like a small privacy curtain. Her kisses were more intense, less teasing now as she humped my cock.

I started to suck her tongue and hump her back, guiding her hips with my hands. The feeling of my cock sliding and bumping her clit was so much better than a clothed dry hump; this wasn't dry at all! She started to suck on my neck and moan as I rubbed her the right way.

Occasionally my tip would poke her tight hole before she would rock her hips back and slide me away from it. While the feeling and idea of this situation would have been enough to get me off and cum across her lips and my belly she eventually reached between us and slipped my head right inside of her. She looked into my eyes, her mouth slightly agape and watched me as she lowered her pussy down around my bare, unprotected cock.

Here it goes, all I could hope for was she was telling me the truth about the pill and getting tested.

I could try and accurately describe how pussy felt for the first time, but this story is long enough as it is. Hers felt so snug and warm, and I felt that I had to work my way into her as if she was trying to straighten out my natural curve. I felt like the rest of me was melting into her as she descended.

Her rocking resumed and I could feel her whole body move through my cock as her cervix played touch tag with my head as she moved. I held her sides, hands slightly shaking from the shock of this finally happening.

She looked down at me and rhetorically asked if I was alright and I nodded. I felt more than alright, as my thrusting began to show. I pulled her down to me by her shoulders and sucked her lip as I held her. She bit mine and I growled.

Natalie shoved her tits in my face and I began to lick them, pinching one nipple and sucking the other. She started to hump me more frantically, and the gyrations were getting to me. Her kissing was more intense, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth.

I started thrusting harder, deeper, and she must have realized I was close to blowing my load as she stopped leaving hickeys on my neck and cradled my face in her hands watching me as I started to come with a whimper-moan.

I kind of blanked out at that point and all I can remember is an enormous release, not just of semen, but physically and emotionally.

"Ooh Matt, come for me baby, yeah," she cooed breathily, coaxing me with her gyrations.

The ache in my cock subsided as I squirted my last load of virgin cum I would ever shoot deep inside of her pussy and I slipped out seconds later while thrusting, leaving a puddle of jizz on my pubes and lower tummy.  After a moment, Natalie lifted her hips, feeling her first creampie and looking down as it dripped back down onto my thigh and cock which was still pulsing and oozing cum.

She straddled me again like before I was inside of her, slick with our juices, cool to the touch.

"How was that, sweetie?" she asked, slightly out of breath, still rubbing her pussy on me.

"That was amazing! Thank you. Seriously thank you. Did you come too?"

"No, I didn't expect to get off, but I had a lot of fun being your first. It feels wetter than I expected, and my god, it feels so much better without a condom. Besides, we have all weekend."

She laid on top of me and showered me with soft kisses. I held her as close as I possibly could. This girl had opened a magical world for me. Something I understood, but couldn't begin to comprehend until now. Like my first blowjob, it was so surreal to realize at some point everyone experiences the same feelings I was feeling, and yet how unique they were.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just spaced for a moment."

"Just think, that in most cultures you are now considered a man," she mused.

"Yeah, as if being twenty-three wasn't enough."

We snuggled for a few minutes before she went to the bathroom. I wiped up with a tissue. I was starting to wish I made her come and began to stroke myself under the covers, trying to get hard again to please her.

She came back a few minutes later and asked what I was doing. She playfully pulled off the covers with a gasp. I was still flaccid, unable to get hard just yet.

"It's just not working right now," I said, feeling almost helpless.

"That's okay, Matt, really! Give him a break, he got quite a workout. He gave my pussy a workout as well."

She laid down next to me and we cuddled more. her hand rested on my side and hip, and my arm draped around her to hold her close as we kissed softly.

Eventually, life sprang back into my cock between us, and I started to poke her warm thigh. I smiled and rolled her over onto her back, "Would you fancy seconds?" trying to sound suave.

This time, I was on top of Natalie and between her legs, still growing harder. I leaned down and bit her lip and she sucked my lower lip in return. My hard cock pressing flat against her smooth pussy. We vaguely recited lines we would say when we would cyber.

"Are you ready to get fucked, you naughty girl?"

"Oh yeah."

"You know what happens to naughty girls, don't you?"

She looked up at me innocently. "What happens?"

"They get punished. They get fucked deep and hard and filled with creamy cum."

"Oh god yes! But I haven't been that naughty, have I?" she said as she bit her lip slightly, trying to have some semblance of innocence.

"I think so. Inviting a boy you barely know to your dorm while your roommate is away, milking his cock dry and taking his cherry. That's pretty naughty."

“But I was only doing what felt good,” she replied

I slid my cock down between her slick lips, making sure to rub her clit with my engorged head. She leaned down and stroked me firmly, almost roughly, "I guess I'll have to be punished then." As she moved my thick head to her hole jerking me all the while. I pushed forward but slid downward.

"Woah! Not that hole babe!" she exclaimed.

"Sorry, let me try again," I said embarrassed.

Being naturally submissive, this sort of roleplay was actually helping me gain confidence to fuck her like the naughty girl she was. I pushed in slowly and felt her open up for me as a flower, her insides still slick from our cum as I pushed some out of her.

She gasped and wrapped her smooth, strong legs around my hips. Not daring to let me slip out of her pussy again. I slid in inch by inch, only to slide back out leaving just the head inside of her and back into her.

I leaned down and sucked a nipple into my mouth and slowly started to fuck her. She wasn't fucking me this time, I was fucking her and I'll be damned if I didn't give it my all and give her pussy the pounding she wanted. I was a man now, after all right? She bit into my shoulder and dug her nails into my back and humped back. This, of course, made me thrust harder till my balls were slapping her ass.

Natalie's titties started to bounce as I pounded away and after a short time her cheeks were beginning to flush. I felt her heels on my thighs pulling me in.

She started moaning as she milked my cock almost uncontrollably and with some pain as her pussy again tried to straighten my curve out. I looked into her somewhat dilated eyes and was sucked into them. It's good she was on the pill because the way her pussy felt I wouldn't have had the willpower to pull out before squirting a load of baby batter into her warmth a second time. Not that her legs would have let me slip out past the tip as tightly they gripped me.

The rest was a blur but I remember that wonderful, now familiar release overtook me as I spilled my seed inside of her while she cried out and dug her nails into my back. Her pussy hungrily spasming

I remember backing away to look at it ooze out between her lips, most from then, some from earlier. I knew she shouldn't get pregnant, although that would be my luck, right? I just looked in awe at her pussy and just kept thinking oh shit, what did I just do? Even as she pushed a little more of my cum out flexing her Kegels and watching my face with a smirk. An arousing but scary thought of what if I just knocked her up, flashed in my mind. However, that thought disappeared shortly as I laid down beside her and felt her warm skin along my body.

We did eventually watch a movie, what it was I can't remember, we finished and finally drifted off to sleep naked and bodies entwined. While I'd never "slept" with a girl I had actually gone to sleep with a few girls and it was one of my favorite things ever.

I woke up in the middle of the night with an erection. I kissed her softly climbed between her legs again, my erection poking down by her lips. Barely awake myself, I asked if I could be inside her. She muttered a quiet yes. I slid into her and nibbled her neck while I moved in and out. I didn't last long, not even as long as my first.

When I'd finished I rolled off of her and we spooned, cupping a breast as I held her

We spent the rest of the weekend fucking like rabbits. Nine times in all. We did it doggy, with her sitting on my lap and her legs around my back, She sucked me off and swallowed eventually.  We even used a condom once, for my experience. We showered together which she said she'd never done before. Sex got easier and I lasted longer as we went, Natalie came more as we went.

We did a lot more things than just fuck that weekend. No, scratch that, we did more than make love. We started to fall in love, spending every waking and sleeping moment together. Walking, talking, making meals together, enjoying the gatherings her friends had.

But that isn't why you're reading this story. We had no idea where this would go. As far as we were concerned we were just friends who cared about each other and loved to fuck.

It was such a deep pain to leave that Sunday. We both cried, and I eventually took the long drive home. I would be back, many times. Natalie would soon become my girlfriend, and then wife, years later.


~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: If you would like to, please read my first story "First Blowjob courtesy of Annie" before this. I hope you enjoyed reading my story as much as I enjoyed writing, and experiencing it many years ago. I don't think I would have changed anything except making the weekend longer.









 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Zeux201
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments