Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughty Bad Girl's First Time

"My First Time"

16
1 Comment 1
27.1k Views 27.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Reading all the first time stories, really go me to thinking about mine..

It was with my then at the time boyfriend, Who I had met through my cousin, Sheena. I was seventeen and he was eighteen. His name was Patrick. He was not the usual type of guy I went for at the time. He was tall, built and a bad boy. He had blue eyes and brown hair.

It was a cool day in september and I was visiting my cousin for a week or two. Patrick and I had been dating for about a month by then, up to that point it had only been some messing around. I wanted more, I was tired of being a vrgin. We had the house to ourselves that day. Patrick and I were lying on the couch. It was one of those sectional couches with the big curve. We were lying cuddled in the curve of it, under a blanket, watching TV. Patrick kissed me, turned me to where I was facing him, slipped a hand under my shirt and undid my bra with one hand.

He disppeared under the cover and took one of my nipples in his mouth, sucking it and making swirls around it with his tongue. He had one of hands on the other nipple, pinching and rubbing. I felt several different emotions all at once, fear, excitement, even doubt.

The hand that wasnt on my nipples, was slowly carressing its was down my stomach, stopping at the top of my jeans. After unbuttoning my pants and unzipping them, he slid his hand down my pants and under my panties. He rubbed my clit with his index and middle finger, I let out a low moan.

I laid my hand on his chest and explored the hard muscles that quivered under my fingertips. My hand moved down his chest until it got to his jeans. I rubbed his cock though his jeans, finding that he was already hard. He turned his attention to one breast and then to the other, giving it the same attention as he gave the first.

I unbuttoned his pants and then unzipped his pants. I pulled his cock through the hole in his boxers and started moving my hand up and down his cock. He moaned and quit what he was doing.

Looking at me and throwing the covers off he said, "Let's take this to my room."

We got up and he led the way down the hall, to his room. Once in his room, he pushed me onto the bed, he got on the bed with me and started kissing me again. He grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. I took my bra off and threw it in the floor. He took my pants off and threw them on the floor. My panties followed behind them. He moved to my breasts giving both the same amount of attention once more.

He left my breasts, took his jeans and boxers off and climbed back into bed. He braced himself on one arm above me, he used his hand to guide his cock in to my pussy. Before I could remind him to be easy, that I was still a virgin, he thrust into me.

Sliding all the way in with one thrust, I felt tears spring to my eyes.

He noticed and gathered me to him and said, "I'm so sorry baby, I forgot."

"I'm ok," I repiled

"You were just driving me crazy and I totally lost my mind, I'll be easy I swear," he told me.

I could tell he felt really bad about it, so I told him, "Baby, it's fine, I promise."

He kissed me and started to move in and out of my pussy, slow and easy.

IndianFantasy01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianFantasy01

After a few times, I moaned and Patrick started speeding up his thrusts. It was starting to feel amazing. I wondered why I had wanted this long. I had plenty of chances to lose it before. I started to move my hips upward to meet each of his thrusts.

He leaned down and took my mouth in a long lingering mouth watering kiss. I felt my orgasm start to build. Pretty soon, our movements, took me over the edge. My heart was pounding, our sweat was running down our joined bodies.

I wrapped my legs around his hips, trying to take him deep he would go. I was loving the way it felt, the emotions. He started thrusting harder and faster. I groaned and dug my heels into his ass, encourging him to go faster. He reached between us and rubbed my clit with his finger. I felt another orgasm start to go though me. My pussy muscles clenched his cock and my legs started to shake.

I closed my eyes, and enjoyed the ride. It felt so amazing.

"Open your eyes, baby. I want you looking at me when you cum for me, baby," he said.

I opened my eyes slowly and met his.

"Cum for me baby," he said as he thrust hard and deep.

"Oh Fuck!" I moaned.

He started moving his hips in a circular motion and I came, hard. My toes curled and my back arched as I raised my hips to meet his. Patrick leaned down and kissed my neck, trailing kisses up to my cheek, to my mouth. Returning his kiss, I took the time to really expore more of that buff body. Running my fingering tip over one nipple making it hard and making him groan against my mouth.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum," he said.

He pounded my pussy with his cock, then he thrust deep and came. Moving his cock in and out of my pussy, his hot cum filled my pussy. When he when completly spent, he came and collapsed on top of me.

"I love you baby," he told me, as he raised his head to give me a kiss.

We lay that way for a few minutes. Then he rolled off of me and lay on his slide. He pulled me closer and put his arms around me and we both fell asleep.

Even though I look back on this moment fondly. I wish my first time could have been a little different. But it was what it was...

Hope you guys like this one.

Published 
Written by Naughtybadgirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments