Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughty Teen Girls

"There's a first time for everything"

45
25 Comments 25
28.6k Views 28.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Stacey's smile could melt anyone's heart. She was cute. Very cute. The innocence radiated from her perfect almond shaped eyes. Almost every boy in our year group wanted to kiss her and almost every girl wanted to look like her. She was beautiful. I always admired the way she was able to pin her rich, chestnut locks on top of her head with perfection. Whereas me, well I would spend at least an hour, taming my unruly curls.

Stacey and I had become friends at the end of high school and quickly discovered similar interests, particularly in boys, clothes, and music. Once sixth-form had arrived we were practically inseparable. We did everything together. Her family would joke about me being an additional daughter. I was never away from their house, never away from Stacey, at least.

Dating didn’t really interest us. We had our hearts set on the latest boy-band and fantasised about meeting them and of course, eventually marrying and living the dream life. Our evenings were spent perfecting dance moves and tuning up our vocal chords, dreaming of the day we finally made it onto television.

Part-time jobs and babysitting duties earned us a little cash to buy our latest make-up and hair products. Stacey, of course, never needed it. I would sit opposite her and sweep my brush over the perfect bone structure of her face. A golden dab of shadow made her bronze coloured eyes even more hypnotic.

Friday evenings were a ritual. While her mother was at work, her dad would invite his buddies around, or go for a few pints down the local pub. This evening was no different. With her mother gone her dad was busying himself in the bathroom, preparing for his evening ahead.

“Oh and make sure you do those dishes,” Stacey’s dad called, his voice muffled into the towel as he dried his face.

“Yes, dad,” Stacey called. I giggled as she looked at me and rolled her eyes. “Fat, lazy bastard,” she mouthed. Mark was Stacey’s step-father. He had moved into the family home when she was three and insisted she called him dad. He was strict and Stacey knew she couldn’t do anything that would get her in trouble. Or at least anything that he would find out about...

Hearing the door close, quickly raced upstairs to her bedroom. I kneeled on the bed and perched my nose on the windowsill, trying not to be seen. I smiled as I watched his car disappear along the road

“Aannndd, he’s gone!” I called, turning my attention to the open bedroom door.

I could hear Stacey rummaging around in her Dad's wardrobe. "It was here earlier," she called, reaching up on her tippy toes. I maintained my position as 'look out' from the bedroom window, making sure no one was approaching the house. There was a mixture of emotions surging through my bloodstream.

As much as I felt nervous and worried incase we were caught, the feeling of excitement took over. It had become almost routine. "Found it!" she grinned, holding the video cassette player above her head. The excitement found its way to the entrance of my young pussy walls. I felt it tingle as the sound of the cassette player was pushed into the video recorder.

We giggled as we lay side by side on the bed, eagerly awaiting the start of the video. We knew what was coming, although each new porn scene made us ache to see more. This one, in particular, was a scene where a male cop had pulled a woman over on the side of the road. He was standing behind her and had kicked her ankles apart, forcing her to spread her legs.  

It was obvious Stacey's dad had been watching it as the video was halfway through. The cop had pinned the pretty young woman against her car door. He was running his hands all over the gorgeous blonde's body. The candy pink dress she was wearing was short and looked very thin. "I wonder if she's cold," I whispered. Stacey giggled. Her eyes firmly fixed on the screen in front.

We hardly spoke. We both lay absorbing the filthy little scene. The cop had a firm grip on his truncheon. We always watched the movies with the sound down incase anyone heard. It looked as though she was arguing with him. I sat up and checked out of the window, once again, anxious that we were going to get caught.

Glancing back towards the screen I slowly returned to my position. I watched the cop bend the woman over the bonnet of her car, lifting her skirt around her waist. I was aching. My panties felt wet and my pussy walls were now throbbing. The woman was handcuffed as the cop was fondling between her legs. They were close to a main road. "What if they get caught?" Stacey giggled.

"I dunno. They might join in!" I laughed.

We watched, in almost disbelief as the cop roughly tugged at the woman's panties and exposing her smooth mound. With her hands outstretched and full breasts pushed against the bonnet, the woman was helpless. He slowly forced his truncheon into the woman's pussy. She groaned as his stick stretched her bald pussy lips wide. The camera zoomed into the truncheon as it entered her. My panties felt wet as I watched him slowly fuckin her with his truncheon, pinning her in place. Her legs were splayed as she took more inches of the thick pole.

We lay motionless, watching the cop inserting his baton into the woman, harder. Her tits wobbled and swayed as she bucked back on the oversized stick. The ache between my legs throbbed. I could feel the gusset of panties sticking to my unfucked pussy. A million thoughts ran through my mind. Stacey broke the silence, "I wonder what that feels like."

Unsure of how to respond, I waited a while."… Umm… Me too.” The truth was we were both virgins. At sixteen, neither of us had even seen a real cock, let alone been fucked. "Have you ever... erm... put anything up there?" I asked. I avoided eye contact and focussed my gaze on the filthy scene in front of us.

"No. Have you?" I could feel her turning to look at me.

"Erm, no I haven't.” I could feel the heat in my cheeks rising. “Well... I pushed my finger up there when I was in the bath," I continued, deeply aware of my embarrassment.

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

"Did you?" she replied, a little too eagerly. "What did it feel like?"

I turned to look at her. "You've seriously not tried it?" I asked. Stacey shook her head. "It felt a little tight, and... I dunno... weird. A bit like a wet, slimy sponge." We giggled together.

"Did it hurt?" she quizzed.

"No, it felt strange at first. But I kept doing it and then it started to feel really good. You should try it," I replied, turning my attention back to the sex scene.

The silence was deafening. I could not believe I had admitted to my best friend that I had fingered myself. ‘What did she think of me?’

“Well not right now!” she giggled, sweetly. The scene in front of us was even more filthy. The girl was on her knees sucking his cock, which was protruding from his trousers. He was holding her head in place as she gagged on the monstrosity.

“I feel like I need a wee,” Stacey whispered, crossing her legs in her bootcut denim jeans.

“You’re just horny,” I laughed, conscious of my own arousal. “Just do it. Touch yourself, I mean. Don’t wee on the bed!”

Stacey chuckled. “I can’t… I would like to try but… umm… I will if you will?” she questioned, undoing the button on the waistband of her jeans and holding the zip.

I paused, contemplating the offer. The cop had pushed the women onto her back and spread her legs. Forcing her knees up, he pulled her ass to the edge of the bonnet and spread her cheeks. The now naked blonde was having her ass stretched as the cop forced his bulbous head into her tightest hole. He was fucking her in the arse. Hard. “Agreed,” I grinned, reaching for the buttons on my trousers.

We both fumbled about for a few moments and lay together, partially dressed in our trousers now on the bedroom floor. Her cute, white boy shorts clung to her innocent mound. The glittery butterflies lay across my sheer pink panties. “Show me,” she whispered. “Show me what you did.”

I ached, I could feel the dampness in my crotch as my best friend lay next to me. “Do it…” I encouraged, aching to insert my own fingers furiously inside of me. 

Glancing down, I watched her delicate fingers dance around the waistband of her boyshorts. I could see the soft light curls of her pubic hair as her hand slipped further inside. Her back arched as she broken into her tight, unfucked seal. “Fuck,” she mouthed.

With the dirty scene on television playing out and my gorgeous best friend masturbating in front of me, I could no longer control my own urge. I was soaking wet. I tugged at my own panties, pulling them around my knees. I lay on my back and ran my fingers over my dripping slit. "God, I can't believe we are doing this," I snickered. I pushed my own fingers inside of my tight hole and soaked my two fingers. The stretch was so tight. It felt so good. 

"Let me... Can I touch you?" Stacey enquired. Her beautiful eyes locked on mine. Our partially clothed bodies faced each other as we kissed, passionately. Tongues exploring each other's mouths and our hands over one another's bodies. 

Running my hands over Stacey's t-shirt I played with her small tits through her bra, pulling at her nipples as I felt her fingers running up and down my slit. "T...take it off..." she groaned, almost begging me to remove her tight t-shirt. 

Sitting up together, we pulled at one another's clothes until our young bodies were naked. My fingertips explored her delicate, young flesh as we continued to kiss. Rolling together on the bed, I lay on top of her, my mouth working my way down to her harden dark pink nipples. For the first time ever I licked and sucked on her nipples. My fingers worked their way down her body until I reached her sodden slit. 

Stacey's groans welcomed more. Looking up at her, I pushed my two fingers inside of her tight spongy hole. Her virginal entrance was warm and wet. "Let me, let me touch you..." Stacey groaned as I continued to finger fuck her. 

Changing positions, my head was now level with her soaking little cunt. Groaning, I could feel her pushing her face into my own soaked pussy. I felt her gorgeous tongue, sweeping inside of me before replacing it with her fingers. 

I returned the favour. The sweet scent of her juice lured me in. Tasting her pussy juice for the first time was delicious. My own hips bucked as Stacey sucked on my clit and I on hers. "Oh my god. I think I am going to cum," Stacey called. I sucked and fingered her harder, trying to squeeze a third finger inside of her hungry hole. 

Her groans were glorious. Her delicious body bucked as her sweet honey gushed on my fingers. I watched her face. For the first time, the orgasmic bliss was real and with my beautiful best friend. 

She lay basking in her orgasmic bliss as I leaned over and fed her her own juices from my fingers. I replaced my fingers with my tongue. Sharing her sweet honey. 

"You, my friend, are better than any porn," she giggled. 

“Shit!” she exclaimed. Jumping up we heard the sound of her mother’s car pull up on to the drive. Quickly turning off the video recorder we stumbled around the bedroom, tugging our clothes back on. Stacey ran to her parent's room and threw the video back onto the shelf before returning to the bed. 

I laughed and glanced into the mirror. Our cheeks matched each other in colour. “The dishes!” I exclaimed. Remembering the rules of her step-father before he left the house. We raced downstairs as her mother’s key entered the lock.

“Just washing up, mum!” called Stacey. I grinned, standing next to her with the tea-towel in my hand.

“Ahh, you are good girls. Thank you,” Stacey’s mum sighed, throwing her keys on the table.

Stacey and I smirked at each other, aware that our friendship had reached another level.

 

Published 
Written by sweet_as_candy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments