Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not what Mother intended part one

"Marjorie delivers her son, Ms Roberts promises to take care of him."

39
23 Comments 23
24.8k Views 24.8k
5.5k words 5.5k words
Recommended Read
Marjorie Graham ran her household, and family, in much the same way as she ran the office of Harris, Lewis & Applecross; Solicitors. There was a procedure for everything, and everything was done correctly. When it came to her son, Kenneth, she was particularly concerned that he would be kept well clear of undesirable influences, and remain wholesome and virtuous. Her husband James thought she went too far, and mollycoddled the boy. He should be allowed to make some mistakes, and get a bit more experience in the world. He was not, however, going to succeed in that argument, and he knew it.

Kenneth was not unhappy. He enjoyed his studies, and looked forward to going to university, if he got the grades he needed in his final year. The summer holidays were only a few weeks away. Marjorie would let nothing stand in Kenneth’s way, especially members of the opposite sex, and she had planned his timetable for the six week break.

All seemed ordered and planned, until James was told he was being seconded to the New York affiliate of the Actuarial group he worked for. It was expected that Marjorie would accompany him, and the way for this had been cleared by his MD, who played golf with Murdo Harris, the Senior Partner of Harris, Lewis and Applecross.

Marjorie was in a panic. What to do about Kenneth? James was all for letting him fend for himself which Marjorie would not contemplate for a second. Could he go and stay with James’ sister Grace again? This was unthinkable, as far as Marjorie was concerned. Grace had a daughter, Daphne, the same age as her darling Kenneth. Kenneth’s excitement at the prospect, and her suspicions of just how close the two had got last year, were enough to rule that out.

Then a solution seemed to be available from a surprising quarter; the austere Ms Amelie Roberts. Amelie did some occasional contract work for the partners, when they were involved with clients doing business in Paris or Brussels. She did translation work in the specialist language of law. Marjorie had huge respect for Ms Roberts, thinking her a kindred spirit. She seemed to be in her forties, always wore a severe grey business suit that was far from flattering, kept her hair in a tight bun, and never wore any make up. She had nodded her head sagely, when Marjorie commented that young people needed a greater sense of discipline in their lives.

Kenneth was required to come to the office after leaving school, so that he could get on with his homework in a quiet corner. He then got a lift home with his mother. He could easily have made his own way home, or gone to visit friends, but that would have left him unsupervised for nearly two hours. Never mind he was old enough to vote, or die, for his country. Anyway Marjorie had discovered a bonus. Kenneth needed to improve his French conversation, and Amelie was seeing to this admirably.

Her gratitude to Ms Roberts grew immeasurably, one afternoon, when Kenneth revealed that she was also getting him well advanced on some of the maths he would have to do next term. He even complained, she was making him understand it in French, as well as English. Marjorie was thrilled.

When Amelie first saw Kenneth she acknowledged him with friendly courtesy. Inside she seethed and her pulse began to quicken. “I want that beautiful boy. I don’t know how I’m going to do it, but I am going to have him.” The more she had conversation with him the more her desire was fuelled.

She had been methodical in composing their conversation. First Kenneth would talk in the first person, and then of family and friends and then about events past, and things to come. She pounced where tense or person was incorrect, and the boy responded well. She reported as much to Marjorie. But what really got her excited, was that boy was clearly a virgin. She had expected to hear of a lovely teen girl friend, but his experience was limited to a bit of snogging and fumbling, with cousin Daphne a year before. “I have to have this boy,” she continued to say to herself, while all the time maintaining the austere façade.

It was a Tuesday morning when Marjorie Graham approached Ms Amelie Roberts. Amelie was immediately aware that the fearsome Office Manager was anything but her usual self.

“Amelie, I have a huge favour to ask you. Please don’t worry if it is not convenient. I feel dreadful at even raising it.”

Amelie was intrigued and smiled; “Go on Marjorie, we are friends you and I, how can I help?”

“You know that I have to go to New York with my husband for a month, don’t you? The thing is, I don’t know what to do about Kenneth. He wants to stop at home by himself, and I am certainly not going to risk that. He could go to my sister Grace, but she has a daughter, and I really don’t think Grace keeps a proper eye on things.”

Amelie had a sense of where this was going. She thought her heart might actually stop, and remaining composed was becoming difficult.

“Marjorie, Marjorie, don’t worry. He can stay with me, if he wishes. He can have the extension, and the room has its own bathroom. In the mornings he will study hard, and in the afternoon, cut my lawn and help to lay a new path. There will be four tons of stone arriving; that should tire him out, and keep out of mischief. I promise, I won’t let him out of my sight.”

“Oh Amelie, thank you so much. How can I ever thank you enough. It is such a load off my mind. I must pay you for his keep though, that is only fair.”

Amelie was not listening at this point. Choirs of heavenly angels, or perhaps with what she had in mind, they came from elsewhere, were sounding a chorus in her head.

That afternoon, Amelie and Kenneth were having their usual French conversation. Kenneth was intrigued by the new turn of events.

His curiosity was aroused further, when the severe Ms Roberts gave him the sort of smile he thought her incapable of, before reverting to type. She also said that they would have fun, as well as hard work. Quite what Ms Roberts idea of ‘fun’ was, Kenneth gave up speculating. It probably involved conjugating a verb, or rooting out dangling participles in Jean Paul Sartres.

Ms Roberts completed her work for the firm at the end of that week. It had been agreed, between her and Marjorie, that she would come into the office again the following Thursday. She would collect Kenneth, as Friday was the day that Mr and Mrs Graham set off for New York.

The day arrived and Ms Roberts appeared, looking as she always did. Kenneth carried his two, very large, cases down to the private car park. Amelie carried a box of books and a laptop, while Marjorie brought an M&S hamper, that she was sure Amelie would appreciate.

“It’s the red Brooke’s Courtesy Car,” said Amelie. “We have to pick my banger up from its service on the way.” They loaded all the baggage into the Ford Focus, and a tearful Marjorie hugged her son, made him promise all sorts of things, and to never be a ‘trouble’ to dear Ms Roberts. She hugged Amelie in a very correct and proper way, with lots of 'mwaa' noises; then waved them on their way, confident that her son was in very good hands.

As they drove towards Brookes, Amelie turned to Kenneth, who got the first of many surprises. “Kenneth, I have a large cane at home, and will beat you very severely if you forget to obey me in one thing. You will never, ever again refer to me as Ms Roberts. You may call me Amelie, Amy, Ames or darling; but never Ms Roberts again. Do you understand?”

“Errr, yes!” exclaimed a startled Kenneth.

“Yes what?”

“Yes Amelie, Amy, Ames, darling” he responded, shocked at his familiarity. It was a glorious feeling. Mother wasn’t there to rebuke him, with that killer look of sad disappointment, that she could deploy to such effect.

“Good man! We are going to have some fun, you and I. Work hard, yes! but we are going to have a nice time. Ah! Good, the car is ready I see.”

Kenneth then had two shocks in rapid succession. The first, was when Amelie got out of the car and threw off the ill-fitting jacket, uncovering a very smart ivory blouse, that flattered a very fine figure indeed. Next the hair was loosed, and with a shake of the head Amelie was revealed as a totally different person. Words like, severe and austere, didn’t work anymore.

The second shock was the car. An ultra smart, and gorgeous receptionist, appeared and helped them transfer the luggage to a Mercedes SL Cabriolet Roadster.

“Wait in the car Kenneth, while I go and settle the account.”

Kenneth settled himself in to a luxury, he had never dreamed of ever being near.

Five minutes later, and with a sexy throaty purr, the Merc took to the road heading east on the A47, toward Uppingham. Kenneth looked at the former Ms Roberts in awe and grinned, “Mummy wouldn’t approve of this Amelie, but my God it’s exciting.”

“I know,” replied Amelie. “Now, I guess that Kenneth is how your mother wants you to be known. What do you like to be called? Ken, Kenny or what?”

“KG or Ken please, but sometimes my mates call me Ratty, Badger, Toad or Mole.”

Amelie looked thoughtful for a moment then shrieked with laughter.

“Ha! ‘Wind in the Willows’, beware Mole, for I may be the Chief Weasel.”

It was the sheer abandon of the laugh, coupled with the revelation of the female form, that did it; KG was in love. It got wilder for him when they were well clear of Leicester, and Amelie pulled into a layby at Houghton on the Hill, and lowered the top.

“Now, let’s enjoy this car and feel the fresh air,” she said.

They both revelled in the drive, and KG marvelled at Amelie’s driving. It was concise, and thoughtful, whereas he was always a little fearful with his mother. His father scared the pants off him at times. They turned off the A47, following signs for Hallaton. Shortly before they got to the village, Amelie pulled into a very discreet drive that was shrouded by trees.

The house took KG’s breath away. It was a mixture of styles, with a large recent timber frame extension. The new part had a sweeping deck around the first floor, giving views over the open countryside from its elevated position.

“Welcome to ‘Amberley’,” said Amelie, “my not very humble abode.”

“Wow!” said KG, “Mother would be impressed, and I’m stunned.”

Amelie grinned, “Come on, we’ll get your gear inside, and I will give you a preliminary tour of the house to get you orientated. It’s nearly 4.30 so we will get you unpacked, and then go and eat at the Bewicke Arms.”

Once inside the house, they carried KG’s bags and books up to the guest suite in the extension. He was truly amazed at its size and luxury. He had never experienced a bathroom en suite, and certainly not one as opulent as this. His bedroom at home had one window overlooking their garden. This room had large windows on the north and south sides, and a large sliding window on the east, which gave access to the deck.

Amelie unpacked KG’s books and ordered them on two shelves, and a desk, while he put all his clothes away. This in itself was a novelty. Marjorie would never have trusted a male with such a task.

“Okay, now let me show you how things work,” said Amelie.

She showed him how the lock worked on the big sliding windows that led onto the deck. The views of the open countryside were magnificent. The binoculars on the side, she pointed out, were kept handy for wildlife watching. The workings of the shower, and Jacuzzi were explained.

“Now, I will show you a bit more of the house. Would you carry a box up to my bedroom please? I am at the end there,” she said pointing to the ‘L’ shaped wing.

She led him back downstairs, into the enormous kitchen, and directed him to a case of books. He picked it up, with ease, and followed, as she led the way up a different staircase to her own room.

“Put them over by the bookcase in the window, and I’ll sort them later. See, that’s your room up there!”

KG feasted his eyes on the room. Big mirrored wardrobes and a small three piece suite. His eyes fell on some flimsy items of underwear, tossed casually on the bed, and his imagination began to run riot.

“Right, I am going to change, so stop staring at my undies and scoot. Make yourself useful in the kitchen, and make a pot of tea.”

“Yes Amelie,” he replied grinning.

Ten minutes later Amelie joined him downstairs, and was pleased to note that KG had done as he was asked. He was now casting his eyes over her enormous collection of cook books.

“Mother has a shelf of Delia, and a couple of Nigel Slater’s books. You could run a restaurant with this lot,” said KG.

He tried not to stare at Amelie, who was now dressed in tight jeans and a bright red check shirt. They emphasized a mouth-watering bum, a slim waist, and boobs to be reckoned with.

“I wasn’t sure which tea to use, so I opted for Darjeeling.”

They carried their mugs around with them, as Amelie showed him the rest of the house, and where some things he might need were kept. She showed him the kitchen and asked, “Can you cook?”

“Toast. Mum doesn’t trust anyone to do anything else.”

She smiled at him. “It seems you must also learn some more life skills, while you are here,” then winked.

KG felt his tummy do a summersault.

“Right! Pub time Ken, do you fancy a pint?”

She led him across the back garden, then down a short wooded slope, to a discreet stile that brought them on to the road, very close to the village. A few minutes later they got to the Bewicke Arms.

Amelie had actually booked them a table, and after getting drinks at the bar, they were soon seated. She recognised the hesitation in him, when she asked what he would like to drink, as being down to his unfamiliarity with pubs. “Keep off the County,” she said, “stick with the Blue.”

The Bewicke was renowned for its steaks, and KG was intrigued at the prospect of a 40oz rump, but not tempted to try. Amelie knew that red meat was rationed in the Graham household. He opted for a 12oz, and at Amelie’s prompting, asked for it to be medium rare; a thing that his mother would not have permitted. She herself chose the Salmon Cutlets.

From all their conversations in French, she knew a great deal about KG. He had not managed to learn much at all about her personal life, and so much of their conversation centred on her. Her mother was French, and had been a Notaire Publique, which accounted for her speciality in translation work. Her father had been a gifted entrepreneur. Amelie did not need to work at all, but did so to ‘keep herself grounded in reality’, as she put it. She was selective about what she took on.

KG felt so free.

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz

He was talking with a beautiful woman, eating forbidden food and, wonder of wonders, having a second pint of beer. He was having fun. He was also enjoying tantalising glimpses of cleavage.

Amelie kept an eye on the time. A phone call from Marjorie was due at 9.00, and Marjorie would be neither early nor late in such a matter. They left the pub at 8.30. When they climbed the stile to walk the short slope through the wood, Amelie took KG’s arm for support. She wanted him to feel her closeness, to smell her scent, and begin to become emboldened as to physical contact. When they walked through the kitchen door, Amelie kicked off her shoes and pulled her shirt out of her jeans waistband.

“Time to get comfy,” she said, “I’ll get some wine, you go and sit down by the phone.”

The grandfather clock in the lounge began its chimes and the phone rang. KG picked up the handset. “Hello Mummy…”

Amelie listened in amusement to the reply half of the interrogation, and was impressed with KG’s deft management of the interview. She began to raise the temperature of the atmosphere. She bent right forward to get glasses from a low cabinet, and KG enjoyed a fine view of her bum as the fabric tightened. Then he though his heart might stop; the fabric on the front of her shirt obeyed the laws of gravity and hung loose. KG was afforded a five second display of the underside of her boobs, hanging in a red lacy bra. Amelie then stood, seeming oblivious to it all, and turned to set the glasses down quietly. She had heard his voice falter, and knew her little manoeuvre had been successful.

The interrogation was ended. All the admonitions of earlier were repeated, before Marjorie asked to speak to Ms Roberts.

“Yes, Marjorie, he is being a perfect house guest. Yes, very helpful indeed. He has already moved a heavy box of books for me and we have his desk set up for study. You both have a wonderful time in New York and relax. Kenneth will do a lot of learning while he is here.”

At this last remark, she turned to look at KG and winked again. The effect on his tummy was the same as before. When Marjorie was eventually satisfied, and the call ended, Amelie smiled again.

“Now, we can properly relax over a couple of glasses of wine before bed. I think you will have had more to drink than usual, so you should sleep well sweetheart.”

She leaned forward to fill the two glasses, keeping her eyes down but her chin up. KG was treated to a seeming innocent downblouse view, and only just managed to lift his gaze away in time.

The two chatted for nearly an hour until Amelie declared that she, at least, was ready for bed. They wished each other a goodnight, then climbed their respective staircases.

Amelie got to her room, and she was sure she had done enough preparation. She had drawn his attention to their respective rooms from the windows, and even had binoculars handy, should he remember them. A few evenings before she had spent some time experimenting with the view from KG’s into her own room, according to the angle at which she left her mirrored wardrobe doors open.

Now all she could do was take her time getting ready for bed. First she removed her shirt and went and hung it carefully in one cupboard, using a folded scarf to wedge the door ajar. From another cupboard, she drew out what looked to be a long flowing dressing gown. Her bra was slipped off while she looked at herself in a mirror. She noted, with great satisfaction, that there appeared to be no light switched on in the guest suite. She cupped and examined her breasts for a few moments, then unfastened her jeans. These came off slowly, because of the close fit. Her scarlet thong followed swiftly, to be tossed onto a chair. Next, she walked around the room to close the cupboard doors properly, turning the lights out and then climbing into bed.

She had no idea if KG had been watching, but suspected he had. She just hoped that he wouldn’t wank himself dry overnight. What she did not know, was just how strong an ally Marjorie was. She had inculcated into her son, a prohibition on such a practice. It was, however, a close run thing that night.

Lying in her own bed, Amelie had no such inhibitions. She ran over her plans. The weather forecast for the next few days was perfect, for what she had in mind.

Eventually KG went to sleep, having run over in his mind, each of the visions of Amelie’s body, he had been treated to. He even began to think how he might seduce her; not a thing he was practiced in.

At 6.45 in the morning the sun was already well up.

“Wakey, wakey sleepy head,” called Amelie, as she walked into his room. She was carrying a mug of tea. She set it down noisily, near the door. KG was captivated by her long, flowing, wrap around robe.

“It’s a glorious morning,” she said, as she walked over to the big curtains over the sliding doors. She pulled the cords to open them. After opening the doors, she stepped outside into the bright sunlight, which shone straight through the flimsy fabric. As KG focused his eyes he realised that she was naked underneath.

“She must know I can see,” he thought, “she must know.”

At that point Amelie stepped further onto the deck, and stretched her arms up. The breeze caused the fabric to billow. As she walked back, in she was pleased to note that the binoculars were not lying in the very precise way she had left them. She was even more delighted to note the effect she was having on this beautiful boy. She fetched his mug of tea, and came and set it on the bedside table. KG wondered how long he would be able to conceal his massive erection.

Amelie leaned forward, treating KG to naked breasts and nipples. Taking his head in her hands, she kissed him softly on the lips.

“I have your study programme for today planned,” she said, “you’re not going to believe the curriculum, and just how much you are going to learn. Breakfast on the patio at 7.30. I think we can expect a last phone call from your mother, from the airport at 8.00. So drink your tea, grab a shower and get dressed.”

With that she swept out of the room, the skirt of her robe flowing behind her. KG was in shock, and he remained sitting up in bed, before galvanising himself into action. He leapt across the room and picked up the binoculars. She was nowhere to be seen, but then he surmised that she, herself, might be taking a shower. He quickly dashed into his own bathroom. The water felt good on his skin.

The temptation to masturbate was almost overwhelming. It was countered by the fantasy, that had been forming in his mind, that maybe…? Turning off the jets he stepped out and towelled himself quickly, before returning to the window. There she was in a green skirt, with her back to him just fastening the clasp of her bra, before walking out of his line of sight.

Amelie had prepared scrambled eggs and crispy bacon, with toast, tea and fresh orange juice. Sure enough, Marjorie phoned at 8.00, but the call was rather short. It was obvious that his father was becoming impatient in the background.

“We’re going to do some shopping in Market Harborough, and have a light lunch there,” announced Amelie. “Then I suggest we chill out by the pool, and maybe have a swim. You are excused study, academic that is, until Monday. There’s a couple of things we might do this afternoon, but later you are going to begin to learn to cook.”

KG was thrilled to be back in the Merc, with the top down. Somehow shopping with Amelie, he thought, might be a bit more interesting than it was with his mother. He was not wrong. He had waited for his mother outside the changing rooms of Marks & Spencer many times. Now he was waiting outside a curtained cubicle in La Senza; his education was gathering pace. Amelie was piling the pressure on KG – she asked him to feel the fabric of the different items and help her choose. He had seen enough of Amelie to be able to conjure up an accurate vision of what she would look like in each flimsy little piece.

They had an early lunch at The Hart, hit Waitrose for supplies, and were back at Amberley by 2.00pm. They put things away, and Amelie was excited by KG becoming more confidant in brushing against her, movements which she facilitated. The time had come, she decided.

“I think we need to make the most of this sunshine don’t you?” she asked KG. “I’m going to change, and I’ll see you by the pool. We’ll get the loungers out of the shed, and I will bring some extra towels down.”

KG walked round the corner of the house in his shorts, and found that Amelie had already set up two wooden recliners, and spread a double mattress over them. She was wearing bikini bottoms, and a large loose white T shirt. The sway of her breasts suggested she wore no bra, or bikini top. When she bent down, with her bottom towards, him he realised just how small and tight her pants were. His erection was now like a piece of bog oak, and nothing he could think of could make it subside. Leaping into the pool was his only escape, and he turned towards it.

“Think I will take a quick dip,” he said trying to sound nonchalant.

“Not yet!” came the swift response, in a tone that commanded obedience.

Amelie stood and turned to face him. In a smooth, single movement, she pulled the T shirt over her head, and threw it to the floor. KG was mesmerised by the bounce of her tits; tits which were now coming towards him.

Amelie walked right up to KG, put her left arm up to his head and pulled his mouth down to hers. He had never been kissed in this way before. He and Daphne had some great fun, but this was something else. He put his arms around Amelie, revelling in the feel of her flesh. He began to wonder exactly what to do next, when she pulled back.

“Jumping in the water would spoil this very promising hard on,” she said, taking a firm hold on his erection, “and that would be a waste.” She knelt in front of him, and gently guided his shorts over his rampant cock, which was threatening to act as a coat hook to the waistband.

“Oh! I like very much what I see, and I look forward to it getting to know me better. Would you like to take my bikini bottom off KG? I think it would only be fair don’t you? After all, I took your shorts off.”

KG tried to stop his hands from shaking, and in a few moments Amelie’s carefully trimmed bush was within inches of his face. A touch of panic set in, he felt awkward until she lifted him up and kissed him once more.

“Relax Kenny – come and lie down,” she said leading him to the waiting bed. “Now, take your time. Touch me wherever you wish, but gently. Cup my breasts and stroke my nipples. Run your hand up my thighs, and explore me. Do you feel that I am very wet between my legs? That’s in anticipation of what we are going to do. You are going to fuck me Kenny. You are going to fuck me, and you will ejaculate inside my cunt.”

After some mutual, and at moments frenzied, caressing, Amelie spread her legs wide apart. “Look closely there Kenny. I will help you understand more about my body as we go on, but now come forward, and let me guide you in to me. That’s it, now push forward, oh yesss! Oh! Yes, yes, yes. That feels sooo good. Now just fuck me however feels good to you. Don’t worry if you come rather quickly, I want your spunk inside me.”

KG raised himself up and began thrusting, slowly at first, and then more quickly. He watched as Amelie’s boobs rolled, he looked down to see his cock moving in and out, and he was thrilled by the look of excitement and pleasure on her face.

For Amelie this was her moment of triumph. This gorgeous boy was giving her his virginity. She would coach him in the art of sex, and he would become a confident and considerate lover.

It was not long before KG exploded his spunk inside her. She had many lovers in the past, but this was one of the most powerful shots she had experienced in a very long time. He lay on top of her panting, and feeling her use the muscles of her vagina, to milk the last drops of his juice from him. Then his erection began to subside, and Amelie felt the thrill as it slipped from her oozing cunt.

“Kenny my angel, that was beautiful. If you can do that on your first visit to my body, then we have some very exciting times awaiting us. We will rest for a minute, then you may have your quick dip while, I fetch something from the kitchen.

She helped him to his feet and, without thinking, he reached for his shorts to put them on. He was too slow, as she grabbed them first.

“No my sweet, we are naked now, and we will remain so for a while, I think. Let me see you dive.”

KG made a clean dive and allowed his natural buoyancy to bring him back to the surface.

“Bravo, Kenny, I will join you in a minute.”

KG watched her walk towards the kitchen; he was transfixed by the movement of her legs and bottom. When she returned, a minute later carrying a cool bag, he enjoyed the gentle bounce of her breasts. She set the bag down by the recliner, and then dived in to join him. As he took her into his arms for a kiss, she brought her body in and wrapped her legs around his waist.

“Hmmm! This is promising, I sense some recovery in motion down there,” she said, as she felt his erection begin to return. “But come to the side. Maybe we will fuck in the water, but there is something else for us to share first.”

A powerful stroke and a smooth action saw KG at the edge, and standing on the side to lift Amelie out of the water.

“Champagne, and a couple of nibbles,” she declared, bending down to the cool bag with her bum in the air, in such a way to treat KG to the maximum delight.

The wine had been in a fridge, ready for the moment that had now arrived. Amelie set out the little tray of nibbles, and KG opened the champagne. This he did very successfully, following close instruction. Needless to say, it was not something he had been permitted to do previously.

“To our first sex, and to so many things to come,” proposed Amelie. They chinked glasses, and revelled in the sun on their naked flesh. They then enjoyed a few minutes of thoroughly rubbing each other in sunscreen.

“I can see it is not going to be long before you are ready to go again Kenny. There are many things we are going to do together, and you will become a confidant and skilful lover. I will teach you some things about anatomy and orgasms. You will get to know a woman’s body, and what you must do and how you may do it. In particular, I am looking forward to you learning how to use your tongue. We will taste each other completely.”

There are other things I want to help you to learn; about cooking, and different drinks. You go back to your studying on Monday, but for now, Kenny my sweet, I am going to get that cock of yours ready for some more action.

As Amelie astounded KG, by taking his hardening cock into her mouth, flight BA843 was landing at JFK, New York.

“I’m just so relieved in getting here James, knowing Kenneth is in such capable hands."

To be contimued

Published 
Written by Rheged6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments