Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Olivia & Alex - Chapter 6

"Via and Alex express their love and bring their relationship to the next level."

7
3 Comments 3
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Alex had made the decision to take it slowly with Via. Via, on the other hand, wasn’t so sure that’s what she wanted anymore.

In the two weeks since they first gave in to their needs in his bed, the two had been having oral sex constantly, but nothing more.

~*~*~

Via was getting ready for a date with Alex. As she primped, her mind kept wandering to his body. She had decided that tonight would be the night that she told Alex that she was ready for more.

Alex lightly tapped on Via’s door. “Are you ready, baby? We’ll be late if we don’t leave soon.” Alex had made a reservation at a new restaurant downtown. He was starting a new job on Monday, so they wouldn’t have as much time together. He wanted this weekend to be special.

Via opened her bedroom door and it took his breath away. She was wearing a tight red dress that hugged her in all the right places, and her long dark hair hung in beautiful curls down her back. “You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on,” he exclaimed.

Via couldn’t help but blush. Alex looked like he wanted to drop to the ground and worship at her feet, but she felt the same way about him. His black trousers sat perfectly on his hips and his charcoal dress shirt clung to his muscles. He looked good enough to eat.

The couple made it to the restaurant right in time for their reservations. As they finished their meals, Alex looked at Via. He wasn’t exaggerating when he told her she was the most beautiful woman he’d ever met, physically and mentally. He really had enjoyed learning about the woman she had grown to be. He was falling for her hard.

~*~*~

Alex opened the passenger door and took Via’s hand, leading her towards the house. They were going to have it all to themselves for the week. Alex’s parents were on a cruise and Annie had decided to camp out at Liam’s in their absence.

As they made their way into the dark living room, Via felt flushed. Things felt different with Alex today; his looks were more heated, and his touches seemed to mean more. Without saying a word, Alex led her up the stairs to his room. As they sat on his bed Via felt a blush creep over her face and neck. This is it, she thought. We’re going to actually have sex.

Alex took Via’s hand in his and cleared his throat. “Via?”

She turned her face towards his and mumbled, “yes?” He looked so shy.

Alex cleared his throat again, clearly trying to stall. “I… I’m falling in love with you.”

Via’s head felt light and it started to spin. Her eyes filled with tears. “I love you, too,” she croaked out before lunging at him.

Their lips crushed into each other's. The kiss was frantic and full of more love than lust, but that soon changed. Alex placed his large hands on Via’s curvy hips, gripping tightly. Via fumbled with the buttons on Alex’s shirt as Alex pulled down the straps of her dress in order to cover her shoulders with warm kisses.

Alex had seen her naked plenty of times, but Via still felt nervous as she stood up off of his lap and removed her dress. Alex stood as well and took his trousers off. As they got undressed, their eyes never left each other’s. This time, it was so much more than physical. They could both feel it.

When Via’s panties and Alex’s boxers hit the floor, their bodies collided. They crashed onto the bed causing a giggle to escape Via’s lips. The couple continued to kiss as their hands explored each other’s bodies.

Alex’s hand found its way between Via’s trembling thighs. He lightly stroked her sex, which was already dripping  wet. Knowing how excited she was made him happy. She was always so responsive to his actions.

Alex made a few slow circles around Via’s clit before sinking first one then two fingers into her dripping canal.

Via cried out at the intrusion, it felt good, but his fingers were so big. She suddenly felt a tremble of fear run through her. This was going to hurt, and she was scared.

Alex felt the change in Via. He lightly kissed her lips while still working her with his fingers. “It’s okay, baby,” he cooed.

MellynaBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MellynaBrownn

“Don’t be scared. We’ll take this slow, and I’ll be gentle.”

As usual, Alex’s words soothed Via, and she visibly relaxed. Alex gave her another quick peck before making his way down her body. He kissed her smooth skin, worshiping her body.

Alex settled between Via’s legs, and smiled up at her before diving in. He kissed all around her mound, making Via flutter with excitement. When Alex’s lips came into contact with her swollen clit, her body arched on the bed.

Alex felt joy fill him. She was close and he was excited to make her cum. He gave her nub a hard flick before wrapping his lips around it. He picked up the pace of his fingers inside of her until Via was struggling to breath. Let go, baby. He silently willed her.

With a cry, Via’s orgasm crashed into her, but Alex didn’t let up. He kept sucking and moving his fingers inside of her, prolonging her already intense orgasm. After hearing her beg for mercy, Alex slowly withdrew his finger and slid up Via’s trembling body. The huge smile on his face made her giggle.

Alex kissed her slowly, waiting for her breathing to return to normal. “We can stop here if you want, baby.” He told her reassuringly.

Via looked into Alex’s eyes. She loved him so much. As nervous as she felt, the knowledge that he loved her and she loved him was enough to calm her nerves.

Alex saw the resolve in Via’s eyes; she wanted this as much as he did. The thought excited him more than he could have imagined. With a quick peck on her forehead, Alex reached over Via to the nightstand.

Via watched with interest as Alex reached into his nightstand drawer to grab a condom. She watched him open the wrapper with his teeth and slide the latex over his hard erection.

The nerves came back as Alex slid back up her body. He kissed her softly and whispered that he loved her before starting to slowly sink his hardness into her.

Via winced and Alex stopped moving.

“Are you okay, baby?” He asked.

“I… I’m fine. It just hurts a little, but it feels good too.” Via mumbled. “Keep going.”

Alex crashed his lips into Via’s as he kept slowly pushing into her tight, virgin cunt. When he bottomed out, they both sighed. Alex gave Via a moment to get used to his size, kissing her face and neck all over as they waited.

Via tapped on Alex’s shoulder. He moved his face from the crook of her neck to read her features, he saw only happiness and love. “You can start to move now. I’m okay.” Via told him her voice strong and sure.

Alex began slowly withdrawing from her warmth. He pulled almost his full length out before slowly pushing back in. She was so tight but so wet.

After a few strokes, Via felt pleasure replace the discomfort, and she felt an orgasm start to build.

“Don’t stop, baby.” Via begged, digging her nails into Alex’s shoulders.

Thank God she’s close. Alex thought. He’s had never felt the way he was feeling right now. Sex had always been just purely physical with him in the past; this was so much more. The combination of that and the fact that he fit so perfectly inside of her had him ready to cum in seconds. He was trying his hardest to hold back.

Alex snaked his hand between their bodies and began softy rubbing Via’s throbbing clit. She cried out almost instantly. As her body started to tremble and her pussy clamped down on him impossibly tighter, Alex grunted and emptied himself into the condom.

With blissful looks on their faces, Alex pulled Via with him to their sides. With a quick loving kiss, Via looked Alex in the eye. “I love you,” she cooed, barely able to keep her eyes open.

“I love you too,” Alex said with conviction. “Sleep now, baby,” and she did just that.

~*~*~

Alex fought sleep for a little while just to watch Via sleep. He knew he needed to tell his parents about how they felt. He also knew that telling them would mean that he would have to find another place to live before he was ready, but being able to hold Via whenever he wanted, and being truthful about their love to the people that loved them was worth it. Via was worth it.

With that thought in his mind, Alex let himself drift to sleep with the woman that he loved in his arms.

 

 

Published 
Written by MelodyRae
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments