Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First Mutual Masturbation Experience

"Barn loft fun."

17
19 Comments 19
45.8k Views 45.8k
767 words 767 words
Famous Story

This story took place a few years ago when I was a mere sixteen years old and grew up with my five sisters (one older and four younger). We lived on what had become known as a truck farm working for our parents as field hands or common laborers. We had two other families living on our place working for my dad. The family living furthest away (about a mile) had five girls and four boys who were all much older than any of us.

The family living closest to us (about a quarter mile away) had seven boys. Tony was my age he's only one month older also at sixteen (having two older and four younger brothers) and when we weren’t all out working in the fields, we would often get together and play many different games. As we were now getting older, we wanted to do some other things so one day when it was really too hot for anyone to be out in the excessive heat working, Tony and I, together with the others, went down to the swimming hole so we could cool off by going for a swim.

After cooling off in the water, Tony and I got out and dried off, and then wrapped our towels around ourselves and started back up toward the house, but instead, we ended up over at the barn, getting up in the hayloft. I had been masturbating in the privacy of my room for quite some time, and he had been doing likewise for some time too, but that day we were both a little curious and wanted to find out what the other looked like without clothes.

Besides, we were both horny that we decided to see what it would be like doing something special together by trying some mutual masturbation. We both climbed up into the hayloft and got out of the very wet and sticky swimsuits that we had been wearing. It was quite amazing when we got naked! What a terrific body Tony had, standing there with his penis in a fully erect state, so hard and standing to attention. I couldn’t take my eyes off his member.

It was huge (or so I thought back then) and I realized that he was standing right in front of me staring at my small breasts but with their full round areolas, large and brownish in color, and with erect nipples.

TakeMyMaffin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TakeMyMaffin

He looked down towards my soaking wet, hairy pussy. He reached down and took his penis in his hand and began slowly to stroke it in an up and down motion using its full length. He started slowly, and then got a little faster, and then his hand was a blur until he squirted all this white looking creamy stuff out of its tip.

“WOW!” What a sight to see! I was rubbing very lightly on my clitoris and moving my hand slowly down inside my slit toward my opening as I then inserted a finger into my soaking wet pussy. I began to move it in-n-out, and after inserting a second finger, I began to come hard while he watched intently as I moaned so mournfully.

It was an amazing feeling as I began to squirt my nectar over him. We both lay down in some soft loose hay facing each other, side-by-side, gazing at how we both looked naked. We talked a bit before he reached out and grabbed me in a big hug, kissing me on the lips quite softly as he slowly started to rub and then cup my boobs in his hands, squeezing my erect nipples while I held his already erect penis in my hand.

I stroked it lightly and his hand moved down and did the same to my clit. “WOW! MY, MY OH MY! WOW!” For the first time, someone else was doing what I enjoyed so much doing for myself and the feeling was wonderful. I could feel the tension build in him at the same time that it was happening to me and with a loud groan for each of us, we came. My pussy muscles twitched as my hand filled with his warm cum. It was an experience that I’ll never forget.

We repeated this relatively innocent but really wonderful thing many times over the next few years until finally, we fucked. Why we waited so long I still can’t explain, but as for that first time, it really was totally unforgettable for us, two young lovers, exploring the wonderment of the each other’s nude body.

 

Published 
Written by KJessica
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments