Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Penny and Todd's First Time Together

"A couple of virgins have sex together"

28
22 Comments 22
23.5k Views 23.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
My boyfriend Todd and I were dating for the past six months. We were in love with each other. We were two seventeen year old teens wanting to take the next step. We'd been discussing losing our virginity for the past few weeks. The whole time we dated, we just got to know each other. We were both very curious and were waiting for the ideal time, when my parents would be out of town.

I'd often fantasized on how it would be, to actually make love with Todd. I’d been on the pill, since I was sixteen. Not so much for birth control, because I always experienced heavy periods. We were always making out with each other. Lots of kissing and heavy petting. As time went by, I really kept having dreams and would fantasize about making love.

To make the cravings pass, I often would masturbate with my fingers. I'd always fantasize how Todd’s dick would feel in my pussy. I’d get myself comfortable on my bed and lay there naked. I would spread my thighs and rub my fingers all over my pussy. Spending extra time on my clit. Rubbing my fingers all over it. It felt really good rubbing my pussy all around. All the rubbing and playing made my pussy very wet.

“Oh God!”

I played with my small breasts. I cupped and massaged them. I did notice that my nipples were inverted, so I would spend extra time on them. I pulled and twisted each nipple. Then, I rolled them between my fingertips. Eventually, they would be hard, long, and erect. Once my breasts were ready, I put my fingers into my mouth and then slid my finger into my pussy. I would play with my breasts and fuck my pussy with my fingers. It never would take long and I’d have an orgasm. The juices would flow from my pussy. I often wondered, since I played with my pussy a lot, if I was still a virgin.

Sometimes, when Todd and I would speak on the phone, I would lay naked on my bed and play with my tits and pussy. He never knew what I was doing. But, the hunger was now building and masturbating with myself was no longer cutting it. I needed to feel what it would feel like to actually have a penis in my pussy.

My parents were going out of town for the weekend. I told my mother that my friend Carol would be staying with me. Obviously, I lied. Todd would be staying with me and we would finally make love.

A few days had past and it was now Friday. My parents had left to go to the beach for a few days. I’d told Todd to come over about six o’clock and he would spend the weekend with me. I’d gone to the video store to get movies for us to watch. I took a shower and washed my hair. I got dressed and put on denim shorts and a red tube top. I’d bought a red thong and put that on as well.

Ding Dong

I peeked out the door and saw that Todd was at the door.

“Hey, come in. I missed you so much.”

“Penny, how are you? You look great.”

“We could have some beers if you want. My dad has a case. Can I get you one?”

“Of course. That would be great Penny.”

I pulled the tab and opened the beer and handed it to Todd. I opened a strawberry flavored wine cooler for myself. We both went downstairs to the family room.

“I really want us to make love tonight. I think it’s time don’t you?”

“Only if you want to Penny. I don’t want to push you.”

“Well I really want to. Come over here and give me a kiss.”

Todd came over to me and we started to French kiss. His tongue was deep in my mouth. His hands were rubbing my back and then he slowly pulled my red tube top down. His hands were rubbing and massaging my small breasts. We never stopped kissing, while he explored my breasts.

“I want to play with your cock Todd. Take it out for me.”

He didn’t need to be asked twice. Todd stood up and took off his jeans and pulled down his boxers. His cock was not hard and just kind of hung there. As we were kissing, he was playing with my breasts. I was playing with his cock. It felt really good in my hands. I worked my fingers up and down his shaft. It didn’t take very long for his cock to spring to life. He was just normal size.

I was really starting to play with his cock. It was fun to see how excited he was becoming. I was pulling and tugging on his cock.

“Penny, why don’t you kneel down and put it into your throat.”

I’d never given a blow job before. I did as he said and wrapped my lips around his cock. I slowly took a little more down my throat, but then I started to gag a little.

“It feels so good Penny. Try to take a little more down. I really like the feel of your mouth.”

We were both virgins and we were experiencing all this adult stuff.

SoniaFugorss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoniaFugorss

I think we both had fantasies on what it would be like. I know I did. Todd seemed to be enjoying me sucking on his cock. He didn’t push me on it. He just let me do whatever I wanted to do with it.

“Penny I want to lick your pussy. Let’s take your shorts and your panties and then I want you to lie down and spread your thighs.”

I stood up and took off my shorts and removed my white panties. I pulled them down my legs. I got comfortable on the couch and spread my legs. We’d never done that before. When he put his tongue on my pussy, I kind of jumped. It felt so interesting. I really loved it. He took his time and I wrapped my legs around his neck. His tongue was exploring every fold of my vagina. I could feel myself getting very wet and my breathing was a bit heavy. He pushed his tongue between my pussy lips.

“Oh Todd, that feels amazing. I’ve never felt something like that. Don’t stop. Oh God!”

Todd was pushing his tongue into my pussy. He was really good at this. His tongue went deeper and deeper into my pussy. I was bucking onto his face. He was licking and loving my pussy.

“Let’s make love Penny. I want to do it with you now.”

Todd went into his wallet and opened a condom. He ripped the package opened and put it onto his dick. He rolled the condom up his cock.

“Let’s go into my bedroom Todd. We ran to my room and we went to the bed. We were kissing very deep and passionately."

“Are you ready for this Penny? I know I am.”

“Yes, just be careful. I’ve never done this and I don’t want it to hurt.”

“I have these lubricated condoms. It should help slide right into your pussy Penny.”

We were going to make love in the missionary position. Todd got on top of me and slid his cock into my pussy. It felt much different than my finger.

“Are you okay? It feels really good in your pussy Penny.”

“I’m okay. Keep pushing your cock into me.”

Todd pushed his cock into my pussy and I felt my hymen starting to break. I was digging my nails into his back.

“Oh it hurts a little.”

“Do you want me to pull out?”

“No, it’s fine.”

It really was kind of hurting, but I didn’t want him to stop. We were now making love. We were kissing deep and passionately and his cock was in my pussy. Todd pulled out and there was some blood on the condom and on my pussy.

“I think your bleeding.”

I was kind of embarrassed and went into the bathroom to clean up and then went back over to Todd and we held each other tight.

“I guess we’re not virgins anymore.”

“Penny, that was so amazing. I’m sure once we keep practicing, it’ll get better each time. Did you like it?”

"It kind of hurt a little, but I did like it. We can do more tomorrow. Let’s just hold each other for a while."

We fell asleep and woke up the next morning. I noticed that Todd was completely hard. He slowly woke up and we started to kiss.

“Do you want to try again?”

“I want to do it again. This time I want to be on top.”

“I have to get another condom. Let me run down to my wallet. I’ll be right back.”

Todd ran down to his jeans and took another condom out of his wallet. He ran back upstairs and tore the package and rolled the condom back onto his cock.

Todd was laying on the bed and I got up and straddled him. I put his cock into my pussy. I rocked and moved my pussy up down. I really didn’t know what I was doing, but it felt really good. I have long brown hair and it was swaying when I made love to Todd. My tits are small and I was pushing them together, while I rode him.

“You look so good on my dick Penny.”

“Todd I really love you.”

“I love you too. Lean down and give me a kiss.”

I leaned down and kissed Todd’s lips.

“Oh Penny, your pussy feels so good. I think I am going to come. Open your mouth and I will shoot the come into your throat.”

Todd pulled out and I got on my knees and he shot his come into my throat. I swallowed it down for him. It was very warm and tasted kind of funny. I think it tasted a little salty. I kind of gagged a little, but I didn’t throw up. I didn’t want him to get upset that it made me a little sick.

“That was so much better then yesterday. Don’t you think?”

“I really enjoyed it much better. I guess I will get used to the flavor of come. It kind of tasted funny.”

We both laughed.

“I love you Penny.”

“I love you Todd.”

The rest of the weekend we just practiced having sex. He'd brought like five condoms, so we just tried all the different positions that we wanted to try. I’ll always remember how tender and loving our first time was together.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments