Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Princess Diaries (02): Jasmine

"Jasmine relates her first sexual experience with a boy and admits to an exhibitionist streak."

11
2 Comments 2
12.1k Views 12.1k
4.4k words 4.4k words
“If you must know, Aaron was my first,” said Jasmine.

“The guy who lives above your garage?”

“Isn’t he Israeli?”

“Yes. And yes,” she admitted. “And of course, he’s poor as dirt.”

“And you’re…”

“Palestinian. Obviously,” Jasmine didn’t need to say how well off her father was, her Model X was parked outside waiting to take her home in the morning.

“I thought that was weird, him staying there,” said Bell.

“It’s complicated, which I guess is why I need to start with why he’s there at all. Aaron’s real name is Eran. And he saved my life and my Dad’s too, when I was ten. The fact that he saved my life directly relates to how he ended up being my first,” explained Jasmine to her friends.

“What happened was…”

Jasmine’s Story

We’re in Israel visiting family just after Mom died. Dad and I go for a hike off trail to get to an overlook with a view of the Kinneret. You’d know it as the Sea of Galilee, where Jesus walked on water and all that bunk. Anyway, the whole valley is spread out below us. We talk, but that’s not important here. What is, is that we eventually get up to leave by a different route. Just down the hill, through a steep rocky field, is the road back to town. So we cross a fence into the field, thinking we’re on a short cut.

We get about halfway down when this orthodox kid comes putt-putt-putting up the road on a beat up scooter held together with duct tape. We totally stop to watch him. It’s kind of odd -- none of the surrounding villages have orthodox communities -- and he has that funny hat that’s somehow staying on his head. He sees us and stops. Maybe we look just as out of place to him.

He starts waving and yelling in Hebrew. Like he’s super pissed. Dad yells back at him in Arabic, “No habla Hebrew.” Or whatever. The kid switches to German, saying that we’re on his land.

“Mine feld, Mine feld,” he yells.

I guess he wants us out of his field. So I’m thinking aren’t we in a field of nothing but rocks and isn’t this guy the biggest asshole.

“Don’t move,” says Dad. He grabs my shoulder and adds, “We’re in a mine field.”

The kid isn’t yelling in German, just broken English. It turns out I’m the asshole.

Long story short, the kid goes for help once he knows we won’t move. The IDF show up an hour later, there’s a crowd by now. They call in a helicopter to pluck us out of the field after checking to make sure we aren’t standing on a mine. The kid is a hero and I’m nearly crying from holding my pee in.

Fast forward to last year. Dad brings ‘Aaron’ out to work for our company while the kid attends Berkeley. He gets to stay in the little apartment above the detached garage. I find out Dad’s been watching out for the kid, like paying his way through a private secular school in Israel. None of that has gone over well with the kid’s orthodox family. They want him studying the Torah or whatever, he wants to study business. They disowned him or he disowned them, not really sure which it was.

So, now Eran is going by Aaron. He’s wearing normal street clothes like anyone else and working for Dad. He speaks nearly perfect English. Did I mention he’s a total cutie? Black hair, blue eyes, a great smile, and just the slightest accent to add flavor.

Within a month Aaron saves the day again, this time at work where he finds discrepancies in purchasing or something. Not sure what the details are. But it’s bad. Being an Arab owned import-export business in the States these days means you have to be squeaky clean. This one VP has really screwed the pooch, it turns out. So Dad fires the guy, reports it to the government, gets the VP deported (he’s Italian), and asks Aaron to dinner.

All through dinner I’m making googly eyes at Aaron. He saved our company a lot of trouble and money on top of saving my life years ago. He’s gone from cutie to hottie in my book. I’m creaming for him. Looks great in a suit, too. After dessert Dad thanks Aaron and asks if there's any reward he’d like. You know, just ask.

Right away I’m thinking, ‘Go old school dude, ask for me!’

Aaron’s not a mind reader, apparently. But he is a shutterbug. Like, nerdy about it. He says he’d like a camera and a lens. For fuck’s sake.

Dad buys the stuff, it costs more than a Civic. This kid busses to Berkeley, but he chooses a camera over a car. Or me. I’m all frustrated. Frustrated as in, I go back to my room and get off on my pillow imagining it’s him I’m humping.

What I don’t know then, is that Aaron isn’t the only shutterbug. I am too, but slutty about it, instead of nerdy.

--

One Saturday around sunset, I see Aaron in the garden with his new camera. Dad’s off with this new girl, who I’ve never met. Lilly or Lisbeth or something. I never get to meet them so who cares what he calls them anyway.

So, the staff is gone for the day, too. It’s a good time for a private word with Aaron to see if I can give him a reward of my own. That’s the fantasy, anyway.

Getting down to the garden takes all the nerve I’ve got. I stand there just staring at him, mute. What the fuck’s gotten into me? Seduction looks easy in the movies but I have no idea what I’m doing. Worse, I have no idea what to do if it works.

Aaron’s taking pictures of flowers. Apparently light from the setting sun is the best or something. What a nerd. I relax as he talks ‘photo nerd’ to me. And soon enough I’m making small talk like a normal person until he points the camera at me and snaps a few frames. Suddenly I a fucking mute again. I’m tingly all over and kinda warm, too. I’m super turned on. Like moist. I’m literally creaming for him. He clicks the shutter some more. Each click is like he’s touching my… you know.

My reaction to all this is super smooth. I scramble back to my room and hump my pillow until I climax. I feel stupid after I finish. But then I think about him taking pictures of me and I hump the pillow again. I really want to hump something else. Right there, I decide I’m going to.

The next Friday I go to the garden around sunset hoping to find Aaron out taking photos. No luck. I’m crushed because he usually goes somewhere on weekends and that means I won’t see him again. So I’m shocked the next afternoon when he comes to the pool area. I’m out there catching some rays, not expecting him, but lucky me... I’m in my white bikini. I look great in that bikini.

And... I’m Marcel Marceau again. He probably thinks I’m ignoring him.

Being mum works well for me, though. He sets up a tripod and points the camera down the length of the pool with the garden and the bay in the background. I end up in his frame. So he asks me if I mind moving my lounger back a bit, out of the way. Then he gets me to move more furniture and even a potted plant, all so he can arrange the shot. Before long I’m having another perfectly normal conversation.

I’m thinking I’m so cool, in a bikini, talking to my crush, casual like. I couldn’t be happier. So of course, everything goes off the rails at that point. While he’s taking shots behind the camera he starts asking why I ran off that day. Did taking pictures offend me? He tells me he deleted the shots of me.

I tell him, no I was fine with the pictures. I try to change the subject. But Aaron’s determined to know why I ran off. Like he did something wrong. It’s so cute. I’m embarrassed. He keeps asking in different ways until I finally have to tell him or run off again. I am not humping that pillow again.

“I liked it, okay?” I finally blurt out.

I can see by the way he looks at me that he gets what I mean by ‘like’. He’s super sweet about it. Doesn’t make fun of me.

“I could take more, if you like.” He smiles sweetly. God, he’s cute. And just like that, it’s all okay.

I nod, suddenly mute again. He takes the camera off the tripod, changes lenses, and starts snapping pics. This time, I’m in the frame as the subject.

At first, I stand there like a lamp post, but then he starts telling me where to stand, kneel, sit, whatever. I do it. Like he’s a pro-photographer and I’m a model or something. I’m in a bikini and all, but he’s not making me pose provocatively, like some slut or anything. Not that I wouldn’t do it if he asked. I couldn’t be more turned on. In fact, I’m pretty sure my bikini bottoms are soaked, so I do the only sensible thing. I jump in the water, telling him I’m hot. Ha!

He gets some shots of me swimming and then getting out of the pool. I want to dry off but he has ideas about water beads and tanned skin. So I pose wet and shivering a bit. My nipples are like missiles.

Eventually, he ends up standing on the wall at the end of the garden pointing his camera directly down where I’m air drying on a red towel. I’ve been getting hotter and hotter and Aaron’s been a perfect professional about it all. I decide I’ve had enough. So I reach back under my neck and pull the tie on my top. I pull the right string down so it moves the cup and exposes one breast. I mean, why not? It’s not like my nipples weren’t already poking out.

My pussy is on fire but my stomach is flip-flopping. I wait to see what he does. The camera stops snapping. He doesn't move out from behind it. I can’t see his face to guess what his reaction is.

Shit.

Instead of freaking out and running off like a retard, I blow him a kiss.

“Please continue,” I say. My voice has gone deep and calm like some nineteen-forties femme fatale. No idea where that came from. Who is this girl who’s posing semi-nude? It’s not Jasmine.

Just as I’m about to get all self-conscious, Aaron snaps the shutter. I let out a sign in that deeper voice and start really enjoying myself.

The Genie’s out of the bottle, so I take the top completely off. He snaps more pics. My nipples are like eraser heads. Looking up at the camera, I make a few poses. Aaron has me make a few more all while lying on the towel. They’re all natural and not really erotic. Just a girl lying down, topless.

I start touching myself over my bottoms. You know, just like a girl lying alone in bed, or out by the pool when no one’s around does. Pretty soon I have a hand in my bottoms while the other arm is over my face, hiding my eyes. I’m biting my lip and moaning. I’m so close to exploding.

“Amazing,” says Aaron. That’s all the encouragement I need. I don’t stop. Neither does the shutter. My fingers keep rhythm with the clicks until I finally have just the best orgasm.

After, I look up. Aaron’s looking down at me, around the camera looking like he’s just found X on a treasure map. Am I the first girl he’s seen masturbate, or topless? Or just the first to get off being photographed? One thing for sure, he’s turned on ‘cause I can see a nice bulge.

He jumps off the wall.

MariamLuxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariamLuxe

Still looking down at me. Suddenly, there’s a lump in my throat. He bends down to me, holding the camera and I stop breathing. Is he going to attack me. God, I hope so.

Then he does the sweetest thing. He pops out the SIM card.

“Thank you for the practice,” he says it like it’s all normal. He hands me the SIM. “This is yours.”

He turns and leaves me all alone, horny and red faced.

I spend the next week masturbating to photos of myself masturbating to the camera. I can’t wait for the weekend.

Friday rolls around. I leave school early to prepare. I make sure everything is moist and smooth and hairless. I try on about fifteen different outfits and finally settle for a white sundress and sandals. No underwear. I’m so bad.

Then I wait. I see Aaron go up into the apartment over the garage. I zip over and knock on his door. He looks a little surprised to see me. I hand him the SIM card.

“Thanks. Did you erase it?” he asks. Is that relief in his eyes? Guilt maybe?

“No. I noticed there’s a lot more room on it.” I sound braver than I feel, but I remember the look he had at the end of our shoot. And his hard-on. He’s as interested as I am, and maybe just as scared. Someone has to bite the apple or I’ll never lose my innocence.

“You want…” he begins.

“Yes, please,” I say.

He waves me in. I go sit on his bed. He gets the camera out, swaps out sim cards, and points it at me.

Gulp.

“Sit backwards on the chair, arms crossed over the back, chin on your forearms,” he says.

It shouldn’t be a provocative pose, but it feels like it. The chair’s seat is low so my knees are higher than my waist and my legs are spread apart around the back of the chair. The dress is skirt length, so my bare pussy is probably open to view.

Once again, each click of the shutter sends a jolt through my pussy. This time it's even better than by the pool. Maybe I’m being a huge slut. I don’t care. I’m waiting for to see his reaction when he notices I’m flashing him.

If he does notice it, he doesn’t say anything. Finally, I say, “You know, Dad’s thanked you for all you’ve done. But I never have.”

“Mhmm,” he says. Like it’s nothing. He never stops moving around or taking pictures.

“I want to offer you a reward,” I say. I’m feeling a little bit shy right now. And a little stupid. But he keeps taking my picture. So I reach down and pull the dress up so it bunches up above my hips. With my legs spread like that on the chair, there’s no mistaking how nude my pussy is.

There’s a rapid machine gun fire sound of clicking from the camera. I smile and look into the camera. I give him time to move back and forth and get good shots of my, provocatively flashing him. Then I pull the dress off. Once the dress is over my head I can see he’s looking over the camera instead of through the viewfinder. His finger is pressed down on the button, taking shot after shot.

Right now I’m flushed with fear and excitement. Aaron looks like he’s just found a 100 dollar bill on the floor of a biker bar and he’s not sure whether to pick it up and run or leave it alone.

He takes his finger off the trigger. I can see that bulge again. Nice to have that effect.

“Please continue,” I say like I’m some proper posh country lady. He smiles.

So he directs me. First on the chair, then on the floor, then on the bed. These poses aren’t innocent. Once I’m on the bed, I start playing with myself, no direction needed. He gets shots from a lot of different angles. As I cum, I’m arching my back, with my legs spread and toes pointed, looking up into the lens. He gets my cum face on camera. I have another orgasm, just thinking about masturbating to my own orgasm, later.

Feeling comfortable now, I crawl onto the ground and over to him. I’m kneeling, looking up into the lens. Aaron never stops shooting as I unzip his pants, pull his cock out, and kiss it.

It’s my first cock, I’ve never touched one. It’s really soft. Smells like boy.

“Do whatever you want,” he says, going all sweet on me. He changes lenses.

And I do. He gets a bunch of frames of me making frightened faces at it, kissing it, licking it and then finally I get serious and start sucking on it. First just the head and then more...

The whole time, he doesn’t say peep. So I’m a bit shocked when he starts pumping jizz into my mouth. The photos from that are pretty hilarious.

Thanks to Cindy, I’ve seen enough porn to know I should make a show of it. When he’s done I pull back and open my mouth, showing the camera how full it is. He gets a few shots before I swallow. Ugh. That stuff has a weird aftertaste, like batteries on my tongue.

Aaron hands me the camera and pushes me onto the chair. He kneels and goes down on me. I thought my hand felt good down there. This is so much better. I take some pictures but pretty soon I’m too distracted to do any good with the camera. Before I can come, Aaron takes the camera from me and then picks me up and lays me on the bed. He puts the camera down and strips.

This is it. I’m about to fuck.

He looks deep into my eyes as he kneels on the bed. Without thinking, I spread my legs and nod to him. He positions himself over me between my legs and kisses me for the first time. Somehow that’s the hottest thing yet. While he’s kissing me he’s also rubbing the soft head of his cock up and down my pussy, getting us both wetter. Then just when I can’t take any more, he starts pushing.

“Wait!”

He’s wound up like a coiled spring. I can see it takes all he has not to uncoil into me. He doesn’t have to say anything for me to know what he’s thinking. He’s afraid I’m chickening out.

“Can you set the camera on auto?” I ask.

With a whoosh of exhaled breath, he deflates. But he chuckling as he gets off me.

“The camera has video mode,” he said. I can feel my pussy flood. I moan like a whore, thinking about fucking on camera.

Setting up the tripod and getting the camera in the right spot takes for fucking ever. I just lay there, cooling off. Thinking about what we’re doing. I’m a bit scared now.

“It’s on,” he said, finally. “Anything you want to say?”

He’s behind the camera, looking at a folded out screen now instead of through the lens. So I look at the lens and say, “Yeah, get over here.”

He comes over. I grab his hand to pull him down to me, but as he’s coming down I stand up. Now our positions are reversed, me standing and him laying there looking up at me.

“Lay back,” I say. He does.

I straddle him. He’s hard as a rock, but I’ve cooled off and need to warm up again. So, looking down at him I sort of scoot up until my knees are right at his arm pits. I spread my knees farther apart, lowering my pussy closer to his beautiful smile. He’s looking up at me while he lifts his head to kiss my pussy.

I could faint, but somehow I manage to pull his head up by the hair and ride his tongue. I look over at the camera and just like that I’m coming on his face. He’s mumbling something encouraging. I let go of his head and back off, looking down at him. His eyes are intense. There’s just a thin band of blue around dark deep wells of black that are taking all of me in.

“Thank you,” I say. I can feel his hard on against the back of my thigh. I look down between my legs and grab it then look back into his eyes. We look at each other while I rub the heads of his cock up and down on my soaking pussy.

I have a hand on his chest and one holding his cock as I relax my legs and let my pussy swallow his long cock.

“It doesn’t hurt at all,” I say.

“You feel amazing,” he says.

Pretty soon my thighs are resting on his hips. I’m all the way on him. And so full. I lean forward to kiss his wet lips.

“Mm, you taste good,” I say.

His hands move to my hips as he kisses me back. I rock my hips and we’re fucking. We go at it for a while like that, kissing and fucking. I’m getting close and I want to concentrate on on it. I pull up. Putting my hands on his shoulders, I arch my back and fuck myself deeper onto him.

“Oh,” I throw my head back, partly because it feels natural and partly because I know it will look good on video. I’m coming hard on him and he’s thrusting up into me. I grind on him for a good minute before I slow down and stop.

“Thank you,” I say, kissing him. My hair is all around him like a curtain with just the two of us inside it.

He pushes me up off him, I’m really reluctant to let him go, but he slips out, slick from me and still hard. Gently he grabs first one wrist then the other and moves my hands from his shoulders down next to them on the bed.

“Stay like that,” he says. He squirms out from under me, leaving me on my hands and knees with nothing under me. He gets behind me. “That’s a beautiful view.”

I giggle. And I arch my back and wiggle my ass.

“Nng,” he says. His hands are on my hips again and I can feel his cock touch my pussy. He pulls me onto him. Now he’s fucking me.

“Wow, that’s deep and different,” I say. He doesn’t respond to that. I finish the thought, “We’re like animals, fucking.”

He grunts, appropriately enough. He’s just holding my hips and fucking his cock into me. I’m not even sure if he’s all there anymore. He’s definitely not being considerate, just pounding me. It almost hurts, so I arch and straighten my back to change the angle until he’s hitting me just right. Wow.

The video of that is amazing, we’re fucking like its the end of the world when he stops suddenly. I can feel him shooting into me. I’m so close. He thrusts hard once, stops, twice. I can feel his cock jolt with each thrust, shooting cum deep into me. Three times. I’m coming now, too. We both cry out. He thrusts into me another time and he’s done. He kind of falls over next to me on the bed.

I lay down next to him, one arm and one leg over him. My pussy is against his thigh. I can feel his cock pulsing, boom, boom, boom, against the top of my thigh.

“Oh,” he says.

I prop myself up onto one arm, and grab his cock with my other hand. It’s not as hard, but it twitches with life.

“Let’s do that again,” I say.

He chuckles. Explains about that refractory period thing. Apparently, men do get periods and they suck as much as ours. What a pain.

It takes a while but we do it again, and then again. Off camera. It’s not as hot without the camera but it’s sweet.

Back in Ariel’s Room

Jasmine had finished. She looked at her three friends, obviously searching for their reaction. Ariel was speechless. She couldn’t believe her quiet, pretty Jasmine would be so forward. She liked it, too.

“Wow, that was pretty hot,” said Cindy. “You’re a porn star.”

“See,” said Jasmine. “I told you Cindy would like it.”

“So you two are dating?” asked Bell. Ariel thanked her friend silently for that question. It’s exactly what she wanted to know.

“Nah, he has a girlfriend. I guess you could say he’s my photographer with benefits.”

“More like pornographer,” Cindy snorted.

Jasmine pointed to Cindy. “Your turn to confess, slut.”

(to be continued in part 3)
Published 
Written by timojen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments