Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Radha's Married Life: Part 1

"Radha is starting a new part of her life. What will happen?"

10
11 Comments 11
12.4k Views 12.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
India. Well, it is a fascinating country. In every corner of the country you find a story. From a beggar’s hut to a rich man’s house you have many stories. All you need to do is bring it to life putting it on paper. Today I am going to tell you the story of Radha.

Radha was born in a typical Indian family. Typical, as in you might have seen in vintage Indian movies how ladies are kept submissive, their heads bowed down in front of the males of the family, and their heads covered with their saris. You know, the ideal Indian women kind of thing. Radha was born in such a family. She always saw her mother being submissive to her father as natural. She thought it was probably how her mother was brought up. But what she didn’t know what was going on behind closed doors; for last eighteen years there was a dark secret that she would soon encounter.

As soon as she turned eighteen and had completed her twelfth year of school, her father being the head of the family, since her grandmother had passed away, started looking for a suitable groom for her. Yes, even now many families marry their girls at such a young age, but more on that later. It was decided that she would be married to Inderjeet Irani, the son of Mr. J. J. Irani, on her twentieth birthday. She had two years to become the ideal daughter-in-law. The thing that might shock you was that she never met him, never talked to him on phone, and never even heard his voice. Yet it was decided he was her destiny.

Her mother tried her best to teach her everything. You know the usual - how to make food, clean the house, store grains and all. But above all she taught her to be submissive. She clearly mentioned that her being able to follow orders was important, because it was heard that the Irani family was a total patriarchal family and if Radha was to ever raise her voice unnecessarily it would mean an insult for her parents. Radha reluctantly learned the lesson, although she still had a wild streak in her, which she never showed. Who knew her wild streak and her desire for freedom would bring her doom.

When she turned twenty, her mother was supposed to dress her. All alone in the room with her mother, she stood stark naked. Not a piece of clothing on her body. Radha looked into the mirror. She had turned out to be very good looking. Not too soft and not too firm tits. Her rack was a just about handful, with a perfectly formed ass and a slender, fit body. She had a neatly maintained bush. Not trimmed, just well maintained with some growth. The same could be said about her pits. The rest of her body was scrubbed off with a natural lotion to inhibit hair growth for some time. She had been using it for some time now.

She was brought back to reality by her mother calling out her name.

“It’s time Radha,” her mother said.

Radha very well knew what she meant. First she would check if she was still a virgin. She was of course. She had never crossed any lines as a girl. She didn’t drink. She was respectful and above all maintained her good name. Her mother slowly inserted her finger in her vagina, making sure that hymen was still intact. It was nothing sexual. But Radha could feel a new kind of feeling generating in her, something she knew was forbidden, something she knew was wrong to feel.

After checking it, her mother dressed her. She wore a white lace bra, with matching panties. She was adorned in a red wedding dress which literally made her look like a princess - very regal. She put on lots of make-up and lots of jewelry. She had to look good for her first time, right? I mean that's what marriage meant.

The wedding proceedings passed away quite soon. She saw her husband for the first time. Tall, muscular, and he had a dominating stare. When he saw her for the first time, he didn’t even nod. Just a continuous bold, cold look like he was undressing her in his mind.

“What a guy,” Radha thought, feeling a chill in her spine.

But she couldn’t back out. It was her parent’s respect that was a stake here. There was the official puja, ceremonies, and pretty soon, she sat in the car with her lawfully wedded husband on her way to her new home.

-----

Inderjeet didn’t even speak a word. He was a really cold guy. She didn’t dare speak; fearing what might happen if she spoke. They soon reached home. The ceremonies followed. But never did Inderjeet speak to her even once. Soon everything was concluded and she was escorted to her bedroom.

She sat on the bed, head on her knees and covered with the sari waiting for her husband.

ruby_valen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ruby_valen

It was quite a simple room but with elegant stuff. A big bed, with pure white sheets and the most soft and fluffy pillows one could imagine. Two cupboards; one of them was to be hers. There was a big box which she wanted to check out. But before she could, she heard a click on the door.

She froze in place. It was him. He came in swaying left and right.

“Drunk,” she thought.

He bolted the door and then turned around and started walking. But then suddenly he smashed into the table kept in the center. Radha was too frozen to move. He just sniggered and slowly moved towards her. He sat down in front of her. Slowly lifted her veil and saw her face shining and beautiful like a moon.

But she was shivering. She had never been this lose with a guy.

“Radha, you really are beautiful. Is it true that you are a virgin?” he asked sniggering.

What a strange guy. Who asks such questions to a newly wedded bride?  She reluctantly answered yes.

“Are you being truthful, my dear?” his eyes showing off a strange kind of aura.

“Yes,” she said again, still shivering.

“Well we’ll know that soon,” and he started undressing her.

“Please, it’s my first time. Can’t we take it slow?” said Radha.

“Slow? No way! There is nothing slow about me.” He even hurriedly undressed her and even himself.  

God, she is a fairy. Tonight is going to be good. He thought to himself.

Radha on the other hand was still uncomfortable and was trying to hide her private parts. But Inderjeet was a lion who knew no bounds. He leaped on her. First he fondled with her breasts. He kneaded them. He squeezed them; pushing his nails in them. Radha shrieked in pain.

“No matter how much you scream, no one can hear you,” he said.

She feared a little but soon she calmed down and even started enjoying. She didn’t even realize when she started moaning in pain at how he nibbled her ears, bit her neck, even bit and pinched her nipples.

She was definitely brought into sexual lust for the first him by this strange guy. She held him closer and closer. For Inderjeet this was a signal to continue. He knew it was time for her to be turned in a woman. He wanted a lot more things to do. But he was under strict orders.

Just get in, get off and get out. Don’t get sentimental. He thought.

Then what happened next was unexpected. He pushed himself at once, all together into her. No warning. No lovemaking. It was like her pussy had been pierced. It was on fire. She never knew sex was this hurtful. He gave a minute to her to settle.

“Is it over?” Radha asked in a meek voice.

“No babe, we are just getting started.” And he started pumping her with full force.

It was painful at first. But slowly she started enjoying. She started moaning loudly. She even started getting louder with each thrust. Then after a few thrusts, Inderjeet groaned and came inside her. She could feel hot sperm filling her newly violated vagina. It felt so different.

She had in her mind that it would be now her chance to get satisfied. But instead Inderjeet rolled to his side of the bed, said good night, switched off the lights and went to sleep.

Radha was lying there stunned.

“What the hell just happened? Did he just take my virginity, cum in me and then doze off? Is it going to be like this every day or is it because of the drinks?”

She felt between her legs. A warm liquid which was probably her juices, her blood and his cum all mixed together, made a pool down there. She couldn’t believe what had happened. Lights were out.

Better go to sleep.  

She dozed off, feeling a little uncomfortable at first but soon got used to the wetness. But one thing continuously played in her mind was what the future going to be like here.

Soon sleep crept on her.

-----

Down on the ground floor, KantaBai (Inderjeet’s mother) was ordering her other two daughter-in-law’s, “Work faster girls. You heard the scream. Inderjeet has done his work. Tomorrow morning we start training her. Not much time.”

The girls worked diligently. The only thing that stood out was they were naked and had nipple clamps which were attached to their collars.





Author's Note: To be continued. I always aimed to write something keeping India in the mindset. The stories are fiction. But I still hope you guys enjoy them. For clarity on Indian words used and the attire described please visit here.
Published 
Written by simar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments