Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ray's Sister

30
11 Comments 11
17.0k Views 17.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

One second I was literally flying up the driveway of Ray's house to tell him about the special event coming to the cinema and the next I am frozen in my tracks with my mouth hanging open. For there, against the garage, was his sister Valerie washing her 1970 Chevelle Supersport SS.

She had the radio and very loud so she could hear it through the closed windows and was swaying to the beat of the music. I was afraid to even blink lest I miss something. Clad in a pair of cutoff jeans that hugged her tight bottom I was mesmerized at the movement of her slender hips as she moved around her vehicle with her large sponge applying soapy water.

The muscles of her long well-shaped legs flexed under her tanned skin as she moved and I felt a stirring in my groin and butterflies in my stomach as I watched.

Her white crop top was tight across her chest and it exposed a hard flat abdomen. It had become wet in spots and clung to her like a second skin and I was able to determine that she was wearing a white bra underneath. Her long blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail, allowing more of her pretty face to be seen.

Despite having just turned sixteen, girls were still a pretty much a mystery to me. Now, my good looks and polite manner made me popular with my female classmates and I hung around with a number of them, and was even rewarded with a few brief kisses when parting company, but that's as far as it went. I spent many a night jacking off to the mental images of me touching them as we kissed.

My teenage cock was now rock hard and I decided that I better leave lest Valerie see. I didn't move fast enough and she looked up and saw me. A smile stretched her cherry red lips and showed a dazzling display of white teeth as she waved and shouted a greeting.

"Hey ladykiller," she shouted.

I managed a wave. I almost fell off my bike when she opened the passenger door and leaned in to switch off the key and kill the music, causing her tight butt to rise into the air.

Ladykiller, that was her nickname for me. She often told me how good looking I was and that the girls at my school would soon be lining up to go out with me. Valerie also added that, when I turned eighteen, I better look her up so she could teach me a few things. 

Her mother responded by barking her name in an embarrassed tone at her statement. My buddy Ray threatened me with an ass-beating if I ever went near his sister. Despite the fact that she was older, he was always very protective.

"Ray's not home, he went shopping with mom," she stated as she approached and I found it difficult not to stare at her chest, and just as difficult to answer.

"What's the matter, Ladykiller? Cat got your tongue? Or are you too busy staring at my boobies to answer me?" she asked.

I was caught and must have blushed every shade of red in the colour spectrum as I sputtered an apology. Valerie laughed and told me to relax.

"You're welcome to wait as they should be home shortly," she added and she turned to walk back to her car.

My eyes were locked on the movement of her butt under her tight jeans as she walked. My cock was pressing uncomfortably against my jeans as I stared at her.

"Why was I reacting this way? This was not my first time seeing her, " I asked myself.

Valerie was still living at home as she finished college. Normally she was just arriving and I was leaving and vice-versa when I visited Ray, so our meetings were very brief. I always thought her very pretty but that's as far as it went, now I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Valerie switched on the power and once again the radio began playing and she resumed her swaying as she finished washing her car.

Thankfully Ray and his mom returned a moment later and I lost my erection as I helped them carry the groceries into the house. We then sat at his kitchen table and I told Ray about the upcoming double feature of classic horror movies at the theatre on Saturday. As we talked I would occasionally glance out the window and watch Valerie.

That evening it was the image of Valerie in her tight shorts and crop, swaying to the music as she washed her car, that fueled my masturbation session. Finally, the Saturday arrived and I called Ray to find out what time he wanted to meet up. It was his Mom that answered the phone and informed me that Ray was sick in bed. A little disappointed I headed to the theatre on my own.

The feature was due to start at 11:00 am and end at 4:30 pm. I arrived at the theatre a few minutes before 11:00 and headed to the bike racks. That's when I saw Valerie's car parked under a shade tree. Her hand poked out the window and motioned for me to come over. I finished chaining my bike to the rack before I headed to her car, opened the passenger door and slid inside.

RinaMature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RinaMature

Once again my mouth hung open at the sight before me. Valerie was clad in a black miniskirt and her long legs were sheathed in black pantyhose. Her blouse was also black and was tight across her ample chest. Her hair and makeup made her look like a fashion model to my young eyes and the aroma of her perfume filled the interior of the car.

"Hey Ladykiller," she said in a soft voice.

"Hey yourself. What's up?" I asked.

"I imagine it's you," she responded as her small hand rubbed the bulge in my jeans that was getting harder by the second.

"Got any plans?" she asked.

"Movies," I answered staring at her chest.

"Care to go for a ride?" she asked again as her hand continued to rub my swollen crotch.

"Sure," I responded.

"What about your movies?" 

"They are not that important," I answered.

I was rewarded with a shy smile as she started the engine and we left the lot. As we drove, she made small talk and eventually she took a hold of my hand and placed it on her nylon clad thigh. The sensation of her firm leg under her pantyhose was beyond description. I took advantage and gently stroked her leg and was rewarded with a slight moan and seeing her face flush.

She eventually left the road and took an old horse path leading into the wooded area. She crept her car along the narrow path until we reached an area that was overgrown with trees and bushes. When she judged that her car was now invisible to any passing motorists on the main road, she switched off the engine and slid closer to me.

"I need to ask you a few questions and want to know will you answer me honestly?" she said in a soft silky voice.

"I will," I responded breathing in her perfume.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" Valerie asked.

"Yes," I responded.

"Tongue or no tongue?" she asked.

"No tongue," I answered truthfully.

"Their loss," she responded as she moved in closer and slid an arm across my shoulders.

She then placed her warm red lips against mine and gently sucked on them. A second later I felt her tongue pressing against my closed lips and I slightly parted them, allowing her tongue to enter my mouth This was my first French kiss. She broke the kiss long enough to give me some pointers.

When our lips met again I allowed my tongue to slide into her mouth and was rewarded by the sensation of her sucking on it. I then reciprocated and sucked on her tongue. Valerie moved in even closer and I allowed my hand to gently stroke the firm globes under her silk blouse and was rewarded with another soft moan.

"Such a gentle touch you have. Now, get into the back seat," she said,

We both opened our doors and slid into the back seat. I was about to embrace her again when she stopped me and I was treated to the sight of her slowly undoing the tiny buttons of her blouse. My eyes grew wider when the silky garment parted and slid off her slender shoulders to reveal a black silky looking bra trimmed with lace.

Outside of the pages of the few Playboy magazine I had collected I had never seen anything like this. She then pulled my t-shirt over my head and admired my build for a moment before she wrapped her arms around me again and pressed her body against mine.

The feeling of the cool silky bra cups against my naked chest got my own nipples erect. Our lips met again and our kissing became longer and more intense. She laid back against back cushions and I placed one arm across her soft shoulders and allowed my hand to caress her breasts as we continued to kiss.

"I was going to wait until you reached eighteen, but I woke up very horny. I then remembered how excited you got just watching me wash my car and decided that, with Ray sick in bed, this was the opportune time. I'll stop if you don't want me," I was informed.

"Yes, I want you. I've jacked off thinking about you," I cried aloud in terror before realizing what I was saying.

"Well then, you're going have to lose those," she informed me, giving my zipper a slight tug before releasing me.

I managed to ignore my fear and embarrassment of stripping in front of another female and managed to rise out of my seat to slide my jeans and underwear down together. My cock was now free of its cotton and denim prison and lept into the air, and Valerie slid close again and gently encircled it.

"I see that good looks weren't the only thing you were gifted with," she commented as she gently began to stroke me.

 

To be continued.

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments