Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reality Check

"How a cyber affair turned into reality"

4
4 Comments 4
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
One day a few months ago, I was in my usual chat room, when suddenly a window appeared and she said hello. I had been at a loose end that evening until then, but all changed as we talked. Many was the night after that in which we talked and loved each other, describing in intimate detail our feelings as each responded to the others touch and taste.

We seemed to be so much on the same wavelength, we told each other that our exchanged photographs were wonderful. I loved hers and every time we met online I had my favourite of the moment on my screen, and I enjoyed telling her that she was so beautiful and so sexy. She told me how she loved the size of me (I’m tall) and each time we made cyber love how she felt my weight pressing into her.

We spared no details of our feelings, and it didn’t need much asking on my behalf for her to agree to meet. The time and place was arranged, a shopping centre that we both knew, and well before the time arrived, I was there sitting in the cafe awaiting her arrival. The clock ticked by, our arranged time came and went, and I still sat there, imagining her car had broken down, or her bus hadn’t arrived, and all manner of other reasons other than facing the simple truth that she wasn’t going to come.

Just as I had decided to give it up as a bad job, I was aware of someone watching me from another table. She was Indian, as my Annie was, but bore no resemblance that I could see, a bit older than I had thought, and rather plump, wearing a voluminous sari edged with golden threads, and I realised that she had been there for some time. She smiled sadly as I passed her chair on my way out of the cafe, so I asked her if she had been stood up as well. She replied that no, it wasn’t like that, but thanks for asking anyway, and that she was sorry that I had not met whoever I had been waiting for. We chatted for a while further, inconsequential stuff, before she asked if I would sit with her for a while. We got on rather well, so much so that I was almost forgetting why I had come here in the first place.

Eventually it was time to leave, and she said that she ought to go as well, so we walked from the cafe and down the avenue towards the car park. I asked her if she had transport, and she said that she had come on the bus, and had a while yet to wait, so I offered her a lift home, if she wanted. It seemed she didn’t live too far away from me, closer in to London in a northern suburb about 15 miles from my home town.

As we drove along, she told me about her life, an arranged marriage which had broken down and divorce had followed. This was a bit of a bad thing in her native culture, which although she had been born in this country, had dominated her life up until then. She lived alone now, she said, and still saw her family, but not that regularly, so it was lucky that her work as an accountant kept her busy. Before long, we were near the suburb in which she lived, and she directed me to her apartment block. Much to my surprise, she asked if I would like to share a cup of tea of coffee with her, and as I had nothing better to do, and she seemed lonely, I thought it would be the friendly thing to do.

Her apartment was small, just a sitting room with small kitchen off, and another door. In the corner of the room was a desk and computer, which I looked as, having a professional interest in these things. She noticed that I took a bit more time than most and said that she had been having a few problems, so if I was capable and willing to do so, could I see if I could see what was wrong. It became obvious very quickly that the disk was almost full, and this could be a cause of her problems, but she wouldn’t let me look at what was there, just holiday snaps she said. Well, I suggested she saved some to DVD and released the space, but just then I noticed a file name that I thought I recognised.

She saw me pause as I looked at the screen, and hurriedly made some other conversation to divert me. This involved her talking about her marriage and the abuse, both physical and mental that she had received. She went into quite graphic detail, and was visibly upset, so not unnaturally, I put my arm around her to comfort her. She snuggled into me, and quite to my surprise her arms went around me, and she was kissing me. This was so unexpected that I almost pulled away, but her lips were so soft and before long, her tongue so active that I soon forgot everything else except her.

My hands around her were feeling a rather soft body, I thought, and as our tongues slipped over and around each others, my hand stroked her neck, and she pressed closer against me. A second later, she broke away and smiled, saying..just one moment...and went through the other door. I sat there wondering what was happening, when she walked back into the sitting room, and over to the computer desk. She had let her hair down, and changed into a robe, and as she pressed a few keys she said, "Come here, I want to show you a photo."

I’m sure that by now, you will have realised what I had not until that moment, that this was indeed Annie. The photo that she put up on the screen was my favourite of the Annie that I thought I had been waiting for, and the one that I thought I had recognised. She smiled up at me, and said that she was sorry, these were photos of her when she was a lot younger, and that she had been so scared that I would be disappointed because of this if she had just met me as planned that she had arranged this diversion.

I told her what I have always felt to be true, that it is the person inside that matters, and that the look of our bodies are not the most important thing. "Well," she said, "mine isn’t bad," and stood up to face me, her robe gaping open to reveal her tight caramel body and brief white panties.

LorenWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenWhite



"What?" I stammered, and she took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom where there was a large pile of clothing on the floor.

"I rather overdressed," she said.

"You certainly did," I whispered into her hair as I caught her in my arms and kissed her deeply again.

Her robe dropped to the floor and I held her breasts in my cupped hands, feeding each to my mouth in turn, her body tensing as my tongue slipped across the tip of each erect nipple.

"Oh yesss," she whispered deep in her throat as I devoured her firm breasts. Picking her up, I carried her to the bed, and laying her down hooked the flimsy material of her white panties, now somewhat moist, in my fingers and slid them down and over her feet.

I soon left my own clothes in a heap on the floor, and then kneeling beside her, continued to kiss her breasts, and as she squirmed and groaned, started to move my kissed away and downwards across her stomach, pausing to dip my tongue tip into her belly button.

This caused such a reaction, I was astounded, as she loved every minute of this, so I kept licking her there as my hands wandered further to cover the smooth shaven mound of her sex, to which she reacted by raising her knees and opening her legs to give me full access to her. My fingers opened her lower lips, and stroked slowly up and down each one, pausing as I neared her clit, but not touching that sensitive spot yet.

My mouth slid wetly lower, replacing my fingers, which moved to slide first one and then a second into her wet and waiting pussy. Her taste was divine, so musty and honeyed, and as my two fingers curled inside her, her body gripped them firmly and then relaxed as the pressure of my tongue continued.

Her hands reached for me and found my hard erect penis, which seemed to grow bigger under her touch, and urging me on, slid herself under me so that we were in the perfect 69 position. She told me then that this was the position in which she got off most quickly when we were doing it in cyber, and wanted to see if it was the same.

It was, it seemed, and with her hand around my cock, her lips around its head, her tongue lapping my precum, and my tongue working around and on her clit, my hands under her bottom, sliding into and out of her pussy, it couldn’t have been more than a couple of minutes before her body simply bucked and thrashed into violent convulsions of the most wonderful orgasm I had seen for a long while.

"Oh, baby," she said, "that was wonderful." Moving out from under me, she pushed me back on the bed to lie flat, my cock pointing to the ceiling, and then she moved down over it to caress my balls and start the most exquisite blowjob I could remember.

The way she worked her tongue around my cock gave me ripples of pleasure, exceeded only when her tongue slid across my pee hole as her lips gripped my penis head, before working it further and further in and deeper, until she gasped for air. I was gasping as well, and was struggling to prevent myself from cumming, when she looked up, smiled and said, "Tthat was lovely," her tongue licking her lips naughtily. "But no more oral please, just now," another smile as she then moved astride me, and gripping my cock, slowly lowered herself so her pussy lips just covered the end of my cock. "Stay still," she said, "I owe you this."

She started to slowly fuck my cock in and out of her tight pussy. I told her she was lovely, so sexy, and that she was giving me such pleasure...to which she replied that the pleasure was hers too.

She picked up some speed and working herself on my cock, slowly brought herself close to a second orgasm. Her body writhed as she worked away, her head now back as her spine arched, my hands on her breasts, her pussy grinding itself on me as she went down deep on me.

"Oh god, baby, baby...aaarrgh." She came again, her pussy gripping me tightly in each spasms as I struggled to hold back, her juices covering my lower stomach and balls. She now raised her knees, squatting down on me and then raising herself to again grip my cock.

"Are you ready?" she said, a smile on her flushed face. 

"Ready?" I said. "Oh yes, sweetheart, I’ve been trying to wait until you wanted me to cum, but it has been hard."

"I know, baby," she said, "but I hope this is worth it." Gripping my cock in her hand, she moved and positioned my cock directly below her asshole.

"Are you sure?" I queried.

"Oh yes," she said, "I am more than ready to be your 3 way woman," and lowered herself so that my cock, slippery and wet from her pussy juices, pressed against her tight rosebud. "Mmmm," she said, "Aaaah." She pressed down harder, holding my cock steady to pop through each ring of muscle. "Oooh yes...baby that is sooo good."
 
And it was, seeming to be even hotter than in her pussy, and tight as..well, tight....her ass muscles now working on me as her body slid up and down on me. This time, I really couldn’t hold back and I told her I was cumming. She moved a hand to stroke her clit in front of me, and as I started to jerk my hips and my balls started to empty, she again came hard, squeezing me for all she was worth, almost stopping my flow, but the pressure from my balls forced the red hot jism along the length of my cock and into her ass.

Finally she collapsed onto me, and we rested like that arms wrapped around each other for what seems an eternity of pleasure. After a while, she looked up at me, and we kissed gently now, and asked, "Better than in cyberspace?"
 
"Just a bit." I smiled at her. "You are wonderful."

We’ve now been together for a month, still living in our own homes, and she is as delightful as ever, and guess what? I haven’t been back to the chat site since!

Published 
Written by OldGeezer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments