Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Repopulating the World 3

"Tina takes her place"

19
9 Comments 9
12.2k Views 12.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words
When we last visited our survivors John and Rich had found another survivor, Tina, a 16 year old red head. She and Allie had just bonded in a special way. As mentioned in the last story, young Tina was a virgin and very reluctant to share intimate time with Allie, but Allie had persuaded her and they enjoyed each other that day and many times after that. Allie didn’t want to rush her new lover and did not even mention Tina being with one of the guys, even though Rich and John both were aching to be with her.

Allie had a plan and it was playing out perfectly. She had invited Tina to watch her and the guys have sex. While the guys were pounding her pussy, Allie would play with Tina’s perky breast or finger her tightness. Tina was an attentive student. While Allie was playing with her, she watched as the guys fucked Allie. She loved to watch their hard cocks disappear between the lips of Allie’s pink pussy. She was so intrigued.

The group woke up early one morning. The guys went out doing what they do during the day, exploring and hunting food. Allie went into Tina’s room and watched her sleep for a few minutes. It had been a hot night. Tina had kicked off her cover and was lying on her stomach. Her milky white ass cheeks were in view. Allie softly rubbed her hand on her well rounded ass, and squeezed it gently. Tina let out a soft moan as she turned over onto her back. Allie lay beside her and they kissed and cuddled for several minutes.

“Tina, baby, I have a favor to ask of you.”

“Anything for you Allie, what do you need?”

Allie sat up in the bed as Tina laid her head on her lap.

“I am pregnant again.”

Tina sitting up quickly, with a look of concern on her face, “Are you sure?”

“Yes, I am positive. In a few months I am going to be fat and I am not going to be able to give the guys the sex that they want. I need for you to be able to take my place, in that time and in the future.”

“Oh Allie, I don’t know if I can.”

“Sure you can baby, the guys adore you. They have wanted you since day one, especially Rich. He still talks about the day he walked in on us in the bathroom, the day we found you.”

“But, their things are so big. I will not be able to take them like you do.”

“Oh Tina, yes you will. It may hurt for a little while, but the pain will soon pass and pleasure will kick in. Feeling a guys cock inside you is the best feeling in the world.”

“Allie, will you help me?”

“Of course sweetie, I will be right beside you. I want Rich to have you first. His cock is smaller than John’s and he is a gentler lover and will not purposely hurt you and will be patient. He was with me on my first time.”

Tina stared off into space.

“Tina, lay here and rest. I am going to get up and prepare the master bedroom for tonight. When you are ready, go and take you a long bath and prepare yourself.”

Allie gets up picking her dress off of the bed and slipped it on and walked out of the room.

Tina laid and thought about what was to come. She had seen Rich and John both have sex with Allie. She remembered watching Allie take their cocks into her mouth and sucking. She reenacted her movements. Would she be expected to do that? She figured it was part of the whole process because Allie had done it every time. She remembered the first time she watched Allie and the guys. Allie had been on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed. Rich had started with her, taking her from behind. John was at her mouth. Both guys were pumping their cocks in her. She remembered how erotic it looked seeing John’s big black cock disappearing and reappearing from Allie’s red lips.

Tina felt her juices begin to flow. He hand traveled down her flat stomach and into the bushy red pubic hair. Her finger pressed on her clit as she opened her legs wider. She slipped her finger down further and penetrated her tender lips. She worked her fingers in and out of her, breathing heavily. She began to whimper as her orgasm approached. In her mind she replaced Allie with herself in the vision. She could see herself between John and Rich. One pounded her tight little pussy while the other filled her mouth with his cock. When she came she screamed out. Her body convulsed as ecstasy. Her hands moved back up her body, her fingers pulled on her aching nipples. She snapped back into reality, got up from bed and with weak legs, walked to the bath room to bathe.

The guys arrived back at the house early that evening. Allie had prepared a meal and sat it on the dining room table. The guys sat down and waited for the ladies. Tina come to the table with a smile on her face and dressed in a white cotton dress that Allie had made for her. Her nipples were very visible as the anticipation of tonight’s activities had made them constantly hard since her bath. Rich paid close attention to her as she walked around the table and sat beside him. The group ate their dinner making small talk about the day’s findings and adventures. When dinner was complete and the dishes in the sink, Allie made her announcement.

“Guys I have some news. I am pregnant again. So our goal of repopulating the world will have its second achievement.”

The guys and Tina applauded Allie's news.

“John and Rich, as you both remember from my last pregnancy, in a few weeks I am not going to feel like pleasing you sexually. I do not want you two having to please yourselves as before, so I have asked Tina to take my place and she has agreed. As both of you know, Tina is a virgin. She is very nervous about taking this next step in her sexual life. So we are all going to help her. Rich, I want you to go and take a bath. Tonight you are going to take Tina’s virginity. John, you and I are going to help prepare Tina so she will be ready when Rich returns. Now this meeting will reconvene in the master bed room.”

Rich got up and looked down at Tina, and smiled. He rushed down the hallway toward the bath room. John, Allie and Tina enter into the Master bedroom. Tina sat on the bed. Allie turned around and went to her knees. She pulled John’s shorts down. She took his cock into her hand and began to stroke it.

OliviaWilson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OliviaWilson1

Then she took his semi-erect cock into her mouth sucking it quickly. John began to hump her mouth feeding his cock to her. She pulled back and with her finger she motions for Tina to come to her.

“Do what I was doing,” She instructed Tina.

Tina pulled her dress up to her knees and knelt down. She took John’s cock in her small hand. Her tongue licked his head.

“That’s right baby, nice and slow.”

Tina opened her mouth and began to suck on his head, while her hand stroked him. She took as much of his cock as she could in her mouth while she sucked and stroked.

“Good girl, you have been watching me. Okay. That’s good. Now you go and wait on Rich.”

“Who is going to finish me?” John begged.

“You will get some, but tonight is Tina’s night. So set down over there and watch.”

Rich walked into the room wearing a pair of khaki pants and a white button up oxford shirt. Tina stood up as he entered. Their eyes locked. They slowly walked to each other. Their hands joined as Rich embraced her in his arms. Tina stepped back. She slowly lifted her dress up over her head and let it fall to the floor. She looked nervously at Rich as he gazed upon her young naked body. She stepped back to Rich. Her fingers nervously tried to unbutton his pants. After several attempts she succeeded. She unzipped them and they fell to the floor. Rich’s 6 inch cock was fully erect. She started to kneel down to her knees but Rich stopped her and pulled her to him. He kissed her lips and let his hands roam down her back and ass and pulled her even closer to him, his hard cock pressing into her stomach. He slowly pushed her back wards to the bed and she fell on her back. He removed his shirt and knelt down on the floor and pushed her legs apart. He moved his head closer to her, his tongue touched her wet lips. Tina moaned as she felt Rich’s tongue penetrate her lips. She placed her hands on his head and pushed him closer. Rich lapped at her juices as they flowed from her. He nibbled on her clit to her pleasure.

Tina’s moans filled the air as Rich’s tongue made circles around her clit, then as he sucked it into his mouth again. Rich’s hands mover up Tina’s stomach and he began to massage her breast as he continued to please her with his tongue. Rich left her pussy and began kissing up her stomach; he circled her belly button with his tongue then kissed up to her breast. Rich raised himself up on his arms and lowered his mouth to her nipple. He softly sucked on her breast as Tina’s fingers entwined in his sandy blonde hair. She was in heaven, her only sexual experiences had been only with Allie, and she loved the manly attention she was getting. Rich lifted up and lay on his back.

Tina lifted up. She kissed down his toned stomach as she took his hard cock in her hand. She stroked as she kissed her way down. Rich tried hard to control his breathing so he would not cum prematurely. Tina pushed the foreskin of his cock down and ran her tongue over the slit of his head. She tasted something salty, but continued. She opened her lips and slid them down his shaft. He tongue cupped the underside of his cock as she sucked and moved her head up and down. Her hand moved down to his balls. As she sucked she massaged them softly. Rich felt his balls tighten and knew he could not go on much longer so he pulled himself out of Tina’s mouth and stood up off of the bed. Tina looked at him like she had done something wrong.

“You are doing wonderful sweetie, too wonderful. You are going to make me cum before I put my cock inside you. Lay back on the bed for me.”

Tina moved and placed her head on the pillow. Rich climbed back on the bed and positioned himself between her legs. Allie rose to her feet, and lay beside Tina. She took Rich’s cock and lined it up at the entrance of Tina’s virgin pussy. She pulled him until his head penetrated her; she kissed Tina on the forehead and got up. Rich looked down at Tina and slowly pushed in. He felt the resistance of her hymen and stopped and allowed her to get use to him being inside her. He smiled at her as he pressed harder breaking her hymen. Tina yelled in pain as her legs tensed. Rich held his cock still. As Tina relaxed he pushed a little more in her. Soon she wrapped her legs around his waist and began to thrust with him. Allie was right; there was no feeling like a hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She felt her orgasm as it built up. By the way Rich was breathing he was close too. Tina’s orgasm hit and hit hard. He back arched as her toes felt as if they were curled back. Then she felt a feeling like she had never felt before. As Rich shot his cum deep inside her she felt like her pussy was on fire. She felt his seed as it hit deep inside her cervix.

Rich collapsed and rolled off of Tina onto the bed. Tina felt someone else get on the bed. She opened her eyes and it was John. She opened her legs and felt his hard black cock sliding into her cum filled cunny. He pushed hard. Tina felt like her insides were being ripped. John was not as slow and gentle as Rich. He pounded her tight pussy. Tina laid there her legs wrapped around his waist as she tried to match his thrusts. In just a few strokes, she felt John’s cum shooting inside her. He came a lot more than Rich. Her pussy felt so engorged with cock and cum. John pulled out. Tina felt so empty but not for long as she felt Allie’s tongue enter into her pussy.

Tina woke up the next morning and looked around the room. Everyone was still asleep. She smiled and moved over and took Rich’s flaccid cock into her mouth. She softly moved her mouth up and down as she felt it harden between her lips. Rich moaned and squirmed around in the bed and began moving his hips up toward Tina’s mouth. Tina jumped in surprise as she felt Allie’s tongue rubbing against her clit. Tina took the entire length of Rich’s cock into her mouth as Allie’s tongue sent electric jolts in her pussy. John woke up and watched the show for a moment. Then he got up and walked over and picked Allie’s legs up and slid his hard cock into her wet pussy. This continued through out the day into the night. Each girl pleased both of the guys several times and when the guys were spent, and recovering, they enjoyed each other.

Published 
Written by alliet14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments