Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Revenge in Moonlight

"A young woman upset at an arranged marriage, takes revenge, a woman's revenge."

2
1 Comment 1
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words
This is my first story. I hope you enjoy it. It is set in a past era.

-----------------------------------------------

In a moonlit forest Elizabeth was running for her life.

The life she knew, the life she cared about, the life that she adored. Sobs mingled with the exhaustive intakes of air, tears streaming down her face. She clung on desperately to an oak old tree and screamed in anger and forlorn despair. The screams echoed in the shadowy wooden wall around her until silence, only her gasping sobs muffled the night.

Elizabeth stared up at the pale moon, sinking to her knees she can only mutter “It is unfair.”

As her loud sobs die down to whimpers an emergence of running rushing water breaks the night air. The lake, did I really run that far? The cool crisp water, free and unyielding yet trapped by solid earth. A bit like herself she mused, the lake and her could become one and free her of her mortality, to visit it one last time.

Lady Elizabeth Parker had fought with her father that night. She was to be used as a bartering chip in her family's rise to the upper echelons of nobility in England. The price was her hand in marriage to Lord Anthony Barling, a childless widow, old enough to be her father. Elizabeth had heard many rumours that he was a dreadful bore a terrible drunk, overweight and had a tail, although she suspected the last one was a lie, god at least she hoped.

He was a politician in the House of Lords and therefore - one of the public's respected figures and had taken a fancy to Elizabeth's ample figure while fox hunting with her father in her family estate. He could give her a rich and easy life that was true, but that was not Elizabeth’s way or mind. And the only thing in her mind was the steely gaze he had given, it had given her the shivers and now she and her innocence was to be his.

Elizabeth shivered in the dark at that prospect. She wished the water would just swallow her up now and to be done with it. In a dazed world of her own she collapses on a rock beside the lake, sobbing. So much in enveloped in her own troubles she did not notice a blonde young man silently treading water.

-------------------------------------------------

Every Saturday night was the same for Samuel Giles, retreat to his refuge, retreat from that horrid mine. With all the soot, dirt and grime he now seen the lake as his right of passage to wash the dirt off, wash all his troubles away and wash the horrors of the mines away. So what if his refuge was in private property, he wasn't stealing anything - even though his friends tried to persuade him to poach a pheasant or two. No, God put that waterfall there for people to enjoy his bounty, not the Parkers - at least at the dead of night.

He stared at the sapphire coloured lake, breathed in clear, sweet air free of soot with a beaming smile. Sam quickly stripped off his dirty clothes, his body was more slender than you would expect from a miner yet toned with muscle, his skin pale except for the grimy soot that covered his head and arms and his blonde hair silvery in the moonlight. Climbing the rocks beside the lake he steadied himself for that breath-taking plunge. A scream filled the air as he jumped; caught unaware by the sound his dive lost shape and landed on his belly in the water.

Swimming through the pain he rose to the surface. What was that? He decided against finding out, he could be whipped or worse if found trespassing. Hastily he washed his arms and face and ducked into the water to wash the soot from his hair. As he rose, his ears picked up the curiosity - a woman crying on the far bank. He looked around partially to catch a gaze of anyone else, seizing up his escape route. Sam swam as quietly as he could, hopefully he could leave unnoticed.

"Hello."

---------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth pressed her arms against the rock and gazed at the intruder.

“What are you doing here?”

“Em. Ugh. Forgive us ma'am.”

To Elizabeth his accent seemed uncouth, a commoner no doubt.

“Do not trouble yourself with forgiveness for I do not care anymore.”

Strange how fate dealt her company at the contemplation of ending her life, who was this young man? Sam confused, nodded and swam in the direction of his clothes.

“Wait!” He stopped.

“Stay with me, God knows I need the company, even from a commoner”. She chuckled.

“How sad is that?” Sam dare not answer.

'What is your name?

“Sam, m’lady.” She gave a wry smile as he gave an awkward bow in the chest high water.

“How old are you Sam?'”

“Ten years and seven more m’lady.”

”I am twenty-two,” Elizabeth sighs loudly.

“Although I feel like fifty” Elizabeth stares at this awkward young man, he had boyish good looks, handsome in a way, but not very tall like most commoners and his toned muscles shined in the moonlight.

“You’re a miner in the hills are you not Sam?” Sam looked down.

“You know what my father does to trespassers?” A startled look overcomes Sam’s face

“M’lady, its just that, it’s just that the water here is so fine and clean and the air, the air, em, is so clear. Better than the mines.”

Elizabeth grinned, she found his nervous demeanour endearing, she reached down and played with the water.

“This is where I come as well, to forget my life, my troubles. My life needs forgetting.” Elizabeth stood up and started to unfasten her cumbersome dress and corset.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sam gulped nervously. This was Lady Elizabeth Parker. He had never seen her before, but had heard the other miners make obscene comments about her, he had thought that they were the typical exaggerations of workmen, but he had thought wrong. She was not just beautiful, she was a goddess. Sam’s manhood was awaking before she had unfastened the first hook.

As she cast down her last garment, she let her hair down, unleashing brown curls down the small of her back and over her big, ample, pert breasts. She was taller than most girls, very tall, reaching almost 6ft; most of it was leg and had a figure of the most perfect of hour glasses.

Chloe_Reed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Chloe_Reed

Her skin was as white as the whitest of winters.

Sam’s heart began to pound as she took step by step in the cool water, her nipples enlarging through her brown curls as she took each step. She came closer, her eyes of chestnut, dark, piercing, mischievous, free and yet weary.

Elizabeth stood opposite Sam; she flashed a smile in seeing how small he was, only up to her neck. A wry smile Sam thought to be made of shiny pearls, but it soon disappeared.

'Why are you sad m’lady?' Elizabeth was taken aback from this question from a commoner, she flashed a look of annoyance, but it quickly retreated as she gave in.

“Because my life ends tonight. I've been traded like a piece of meat by my own father. I was prepared of course; we noble ladies are used to such marriages of fortune than love, but not to this man, this old fat man.” The thought of this made her rage grow.

“And to add further to this list master Sam, I have to give him my life, my womb, my innocence.” She ducked her head under water, let out another angry scream that bubbled to the lake surface and rose. Pushing back her brown tangles, revealing her full breasts and acorn nipples brushing against the water, her breasts bobbed in the water. Sam was transfixed.

She smiled at him “Sam......”, a thought popped into her mind, she could have her spite, she could have her revenge, a woman’s revenge, by taking away the one thing her new husband-to-be was probably now thinking about the most. She took a step closer, Sam froze to the spot. Elizabeth grinned mischievously and took another step closer, and another, and another until she felt is erect penis touching her belly, her heaving breasts inches from his mouth. The frozen Sam began to tremble a little.

--------------------------------------

“Come Sam.” Elizabeth took his hand, led him to the shallow water and pushed him down onto the muddy bank. He tried to get up but Elizabeth straddled him.

“M’lady?” He groans and shudders as his hard cock rubs against Elizabeth’s pussy.

“Listen Sam, I need you. He can take a lot of things from me, but he can't take my maidenhead if I choose too. I need this choice. Fate brought us here, let me spite him!'”

Sam felt those rosy full lips touch his, her hard erect nipples rubbed across his bare chest; his penis throbbed so hard it felt ready to implode. Sam gently squeezed her large breasts, smelling her sweet scent.

“I take that as a yes”, smiled Elizabeth.

“Is this your first time with a woman, Sam?” Elizabeth caressing his hairless muscled chest, tracing a finger down his abdomen. Sam tried to speak, but can only give a lame nod.

Elizabeth eases Sam's cock past her folds into her pussy wincing in pain. She bites her lip and fights back the tears and screams as red blood trickles out. She dare not stop, she must do this. She slides up and down slowly letting out audible piercing grunts as she tries to fight the pain. Her ample breasts bouncing in the moonlight, splashes in the shallow water billow out silver ripples as a beautiful body thrashes in the dark water. Sam could only look on in amazement, ecstasy and terror at this goddess taking out her anger on the world, wondering why God had blessed him this night. He lay back as Elizabeth pounded harder and harder onto his cock, her nails digging into his chest.

“Oh god, my lady I'm...!” Sam's hips tremble as the beginnings of his seed start to mix in his body. Sam half-heartedly struggles to push her off.

"No!" she squealed. They roll over onto Elizabeth's back, after a struggle she clamps her legs around his waist, his hard pulsing cock still inside her. Sam trembling, his face tense trying to control the fluids stirring inside him, she whispers in his ear

"What you have to do, you do inside me Sam. Give me a small chance of one child from a good man."

Elizabeth kissed him on the cheek as he shoots his seed inside of her, feeling the warmth in her abdomen as he lays breathless and groaning heavily on top of her. Feeling self aware he rolls over on his back, leaving both of them staring at the sky. Sam glanced over at his new lover awkwardly not knowing what to say to a woman of this standing, let alone pillow talk. Elizabeth stared at the stars, her dark hair floating in the shallow water, tears in her eyes with a rueful smile.

"Sam, hold me." Elizabeth murmured.

Without question Sam leaned over spooning her and hugging her tightly; she lets off a sigh as his lean muscles seem to press against every inch of her body. She turns her head and gives him a passionate kiss. Sam gently wipes off her tears and floats his hand south, grazing her perfect erect nipples, her small flat stomach and resting on her wide hips. His penis began to pulse again. Elizabeth smiles as she feels his hard cock grazing the inside of her legs, this once unsure young man, now growing in confidence

.
"You have been kind to me Sam, what you must think of me?" Elizabeth gives a stifled laugh.

"Let me be kind."

Gently grabbing his hard cock and easing it into her wet pussy from behind. They both kiss each other, as he gently pushes and pulls in and out of her. As each thrust ripples her large breasts, Elizabeth feels for the first time tingles and vibrations in her abdomen, giving away to sensations and waves of pleasure, her eyes roll back, her heart races, her breathe gets louder turning her high pitches squeals as this commoners balls slap against her pussy Her insides contract and clamp down on his cock and her whole body explodes pleasure and he squeezes hot semen inside of her. Their wet silvery breathless bodies collapse into one another.

Elizabeth breathes heavily “Jesus Christ!”

-------------------------------------------------

They both lay naked in the water for hours talking to each other about little things gone and past in their lives and little things near and ahead of them. Finally as the sun began to rise they both said their final goodbyes to each other. They both embraced tightly and slowly walked away from each other. Not a tear was shed, nor a regret borne. They would never see each other again. They only had the lake. For that night only, Elizabeth found a man, a saviour, a rock who had saved her life. Staring at the ground she trudged back towards her uncertain future.

Published 
Written by MrRowan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments