Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rookie of the Year Part 1

"A virgin reporter breaks her first story-amongst other things."

14
15 Comments 15
11.0k Views 11.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Rookie of The Year

Seventeen year old Ashley Martin and eighteen year old Hideki Ito sat on the bed before the reporters. The both of them stark naked, their bodies on full display. Ashley had her hand wrapped around Hideki’s pudgy cock while he rubbed her clit with his finger. None of the reporters were in a hurry to leave the room. They had just witnessed a live teenage sex show with Hideki taking Ashley’s virginity. There was a lot to talk about, including the cell phone video of the copulation that the young couple consented to. This was no ordinary day. If anything, “ordinary” was going to be redefined-at least for Ashley.

Perhaps it would be best if I start from the beginning.

Ashley had a penchant for writing stories since she was a young girl. Growing into young adulthood, her love of writing continued and she was selected to write for her high school newspaper. One day, Mr. Arroyo, the school’s editor-in-chief, selected her to interview a local baseball pitcher who had just won Rookie of the Year.

Although she wasn’t much of a baseball fan, Ashley eagerly accepted the assignment.

“There will be about a half dozen reporters from nearby towns there as well,” Mr. Arroyo cautioned. “Just stand your ground,” he advised with a wink.

“Will do,” Amanda replied as she grabbed her laptop bag and left for the hotel to meet the star player.

Ashley wasn’t a shy girl, but her overprotective parents suppressed many of her teenage desires. She needed to break free and be her own person, but never got the freedom to seize that opportunity. She led a sheltered existence and was forced to abide by her parents’ strict curfews which fractured her social life. She did have a few male acquaintances, but never a serious boyfriend. If her parents were any more controlling, she might as well be in prison.

Ashley drove to the hotel where the interview was to take place. She quickly pinned her “press” badge to her white blouse. She walked to the small conference room where the other reporters stood waiting for the rookie to arrive. His name was Hideki Ito and he was 18 years old. He and his family arrived from Japan less than a year ago. Hideki was still learning the English language. He had help from his translator and team mates who made sure Hideki knew every slang word they could think of.

Hideki was not only adjusting to life in the U.S., but also to his local fame and the stream of attention from female fans. He never had one serious love, and you could say that he played the field in more ways than one. At 5’9” and 170 pounds, he had thick black hair, muscular build and small, almond-shaped eyes. His arms and legs were solid muscle and he was getting stronger by the month. Hideki had a strong, nearly insatiable sexual appetite. He also had a special affinity for “untouched girls”.

When Hideki entered the room with his translator, the seasoned reporters rushed to greet him. Ashley followed behind, holding her little notepad with questions to ask. She clumsily raised her hand, but was quickly nudged aside by the more aggressive interviewers. Things weren’t going too well for her until she and Hideki made eye contact.

He smiled at her briefly and nodded. She returned the same. He focused his attention on her, as she moved towards him. Hideki pointed at her, “do you have a question, miss?” his translator asked. Ashley wasn’t prepared.

IsabelaGonzalez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaGonzalez

She needed to ad-lib a question fast.

“Where are you staying?” She asked, but it sounded more like a Freudian slip.

The translator conveyed the question, but it was clear that Hideki already understood what was asked.

“I am staying at this hotel tonight,” he declared with a smile. Ashley had more questions to ask, but she was taken back by Hideki’s charismatic demeanor. The attraction was instantaneous.

When the press conference ended, the group followed Hideki to his room as Ashley followed behind. They took the elevator to the 20th floor and walked to the end of the hall. They entered his room, which was really a large suite. Ashley was impressed, but tried to keep her professionalism. It didn’t take long before she lost that too.

The young Japanese man sat on his bed, surrounded by seven reporters, four men and three women. Ashley, was the eighth reporter and she sat at the corner of the bed. She could feel Hideki watching her and she preened in non-verbal response.

“Hideki, what is your biggest dream?” One of the male reporters asked. The young man paused and replied with a mischievous smile, “I want to deflower a virgin on the baseball field. But don’t tell anyone,” he laughed.

“So this is off the record?” the reporter asked.

“If that is what you call it,” Hideki replied, smiling at Ashley.

“Instead of a baseball field, why don’t you do it in a hotel room?” another reporter joked.

Ashley became uncomfortable with the tone of the conversation, but was too curious to leave the room.

“But where are the virgins?” a female reporter interjected. “Hideki, you broke them all!” She added.

The room erupted in laughter, but Ashley wasn’t laughing. She didn’t want to hear about his sexual conquests--unless she could be one of them. She realized that this was her moment to be the “bad girl” she always wanted to be and not the “good girl” her parents boasted about-much to her embarrassment.

“Not all of them,” Ashley declared thinking quickly and willingly submitting herself to Hideki’s well known carnal desires.

The pitcher let out a nervous chuckle, not sure if this was some sort of set up.

Ashley gave him a coy smile and moved closer to him. Looking at the young girl, he accepted her invitation.

He placed his hand on her shoulder and planted a gentle kiss on her cheek. Ashley did not resist as she stroked his arm. He raised his hand and placed it on her breast. He could feel her nipple getting harder and he licked it through her blouse.

Ashley felt her clit tingle as she pressed her breast into his hand. It was the first time she was touched in a sexual way. The couple had the full attention of the reporters who each took a place in the room for a “bird’s eye” view.

Hideki slipped his hand underneath Ashley’s blouse and rubbed her breasts in a firm, circular motion. She glanced down at his crotch, looking at the growing bulge in his pants. Ashley was feeling an intense arousal, coupled with a first-time nervousness. She was enjoying a guilty pleasure before an audience.

Hideki quickly removed her blouse and pulled up her bra before she had time to react. His tongue circled her dark pink nipples as his hand fondled her breasts. Ashley lay down on her back, half-naked, absorbed by the pleasure Hideki was giving her. He gently pinched her nipples and sucked them and she moaned in enjoyment, spreading her legs, waiting for the moment….

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments