Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Service With A Smile - Part II

"One lucky guy helps a girl lose her virginity while her friend watches."

7
7 Comments 7
13.5k Views 13.5k
819 words 819 words

You will remember from part I that Lauran had asked Lucas if she could hide in his closet and watch as he took Judy’s virginity from her. She wanted to see her friend’s face as she lost her innocence.

Lucas was unable to grant her wish at that very moment since he was completely exhausted from just having taken Lauran’s virginity and he needed some time to recuperate from having just fucked her virgin pussy.

He told her it would have to be later that day or even the next before he’d be able to give Judy a good time. He was also wallowing in the glow of not only a great fuck with Lauran, but also knowing he had taken her virginity. She made him promise he would call her first so she could hide before he tried to seduce Judy into his bed.

They both got dressed and went down to the pool, where Judy was practicing her diving. She asked what they had been up to.

Lauran said, “I’d gone over to Lucas’s to see if he would come down here while we practiced diving for him.”

Lucas agreed, saying, “Yeah, I was on my way out when Lauran arrived.”

They both blushed a little, knowing that they were lying about what they’d actually been up to.

Lucas started watching as both girls began diving for him. They were both getting much better as their practice had begun to show great improvement in both their techniques.

Sitting there watching both girls he could feel his strength return, so he told Lauran that he’d ask Judy if she would like to come to his room, hoping that she would give herself up to him.

Lauran quickly excused herself saying, “I’ll go so you two can have some time together and perhaps got some more diving practice. I have a bit of a headache so I’m going to lie down.”

A little while later, after Judy’s swim suit had dried off a bit, they went to his apartment where she went immediately into the bathroom, removed her still damp suit, and returned to Lucas naked. His eyes opened wide as he saw her and knew that this would work out as he’d hoped.

Looking her up and down, he rose from his chair and, with the bulge in his shorts going before him, he walked over to her and, wrapping his arms around her naked form, he asked, “Are you sure about this?”

Her reply was so quiet he couldn’t hear her, but her nod was enough and he led her to his bedroom.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

She lay down on the bed as he undressed and they began by hugging and kissing each other and he slowly and gently began to rub her clit, raising her arousal so she not only had a feeling of wanting to be taken by him, but also so her pussy was wet and swollen and ready for him.

Lauran could just see out of the closet door and was having to work hard not to make a noise. Her hand was in her panties and she was rubbing her clit as she watched this erotic scene unfold in front of her. The smell of her arousal in the confined space of the closet was both intoxicating and almost overpowering.

She watched as Judy got wetter and wetter, and Lauran reveled in watching her friend squirm in his arms as he gently pushed his erection, still red from its earlier fucking, into Judy’s awaiting pussy until he was all the way inside her tight virgin pussy, where he stopped momentarily to get her used to the feeling.

“Do it,” Judy demanded, looking Lucas in the eye, and slowly, without taking their eyes off each other, Lucas increased his pace, and Judy responded with a strange panting sound as she lifted her peachy little ass off the bed in time with his down stroke to get the maximum feeling out of her first fuck.

Lauran by now had slipped off her panties and had two fingers of one hand rubbing her clit and three fingers of the other plunging into her cunt, her hand soaked from her excitement. As Lucas and Judy both climaxed together, Lauran bit her lip as she too came, barely able to stand up, her orgasm was so intense.

What surprised her most was that both she and Judy had their virgin pussies fucked without either of them screaming in pain, but instead giving out some very pleasurable moans as their virginities had been taken ever so gently by Lucas working his magic with his wonderful cock.

In the closet, Lauran relaxed from her orgasm and her head tapped against the door of the closet, which swung open. What happened next will have to wait for part III.

 

Published 
Written by KJessica
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments