Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Service With A Smile – Part III Final

"After losing her virginity while her friend watched, in secret…"

6
5 Comments 5
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Part II ended …

“in the closet, Lauran relaxed from her orgasm and her head tapped against the door of the closet, which swung open.”

Lauran had been hiding in the closet all along so she could watch as her friend Judy’s deflowering took place at the hands of Lucas.

What happened next was a big shock to Judy as she realized that her friend had been hiding there watching as she was deflowered. She was naturally very upset that this special moment hadn’t been just between herself and Lucas. Having an audience was something else.

In her eyes, Lucas had done an unforgivable thing and at first didn't seem to think through that her friend Lauran was complicit in what had just happened.

She grabbed the sheet from the bed, wrapped it around herself, and ran into the bathroom before putting on her clothes and leaving, slamming the door behind her.

Lucas quickly dressed and ran after her to try and make amends for what he’d just allowed to happen moments before. He wanted to clear the air and apologize that he had allowed their privacy to be shared with Lauran, rather than him and him alone.

Judy wanted absolutely nothing to do with him right then. She was too upset to even to talk with him for treating her this way. Thinking about it some more, she realized that she was just as upset with Lauran for having sneaked in earlier so she could spy on her as she gave herself up to Lucas for her first time with a man.

She had always considered losing her virginity to be a sacred thing, something very, very special between a man and a woman, not something to be viewed or shared by anyone else as it was too personal to her for sharing with an outsider, even with her best friend Lauran. She felt she had been violated.

For some days, Judy continued to ignore and avoid either her friend Lauran or this guy that had simply used her in this way. It was several days before she would even talk to either of them again.

Because of the tension in the air, neither girl spoke a word to Lucas and he struggled to handle the silence. He really wanted to straighten things out with these two lovely girls. He chose to remain silent as well, for fear they would say something to the apartment manager who was his employer and he’d lose his job as well as the apartment. He was also worried about whether they might not be of legal age to have sex, although this was just his worries getting the better of him.

He walked around on egg shells during that time in total anxiety.

Lauran too had been in hot water with Judy following her colossal indiscretion. She found it better to avoid Judy as much as possible during this time; it seemed safer to say nothing about what had happened. She even avoided Lucas in case Judy saw them together. It wasn’t worth rubbing salt in the wound, so she avoided him like the plague hoping that Judy would settle things by herself.

When Judy finally spoke to them, she forgave them for their indiscretions, tearfully telling them that what is done is done there’s no way to bring water back upstream no matter how hard you try. The day they both decided to speak to Lucas again, it was as if the weight of the world had been lifted from his shoulders. It was as if nothing had happened. They talked, they swam and they still wanted his help in teaching them how to improve their diving skills.

Still with tension in the air, but all three feeling a little safer around each other, they went to the pool where both girls started practiced their diving skills again with Lucas watching them and advising.

After a few days of this, they felt relaxed enough to go to his apartment where they played some board games and talked at great length about different things and especially their diving. Inevitably, the subject of sex came up as they were talking.

Leaving Lucas and Lauran dumbstruck, Judy suddenly said out loud, “How about let’s all get naked and see what it’s like to have a threesome and make-up for lost time.”

Both Lauran and Lucas were shocked at this turnaround in events but who was going to complain? Judy’s offer was on the table and neither Lucas nor Lauran were about to turn it down.

Not knowing how to start, Judy said that she wanted to get her own back and watch, and as Lauran was no longer a virgin, Lucas would have to take her anal virginity. Nerves hit home for Lauran as this was well outside her comfort zone and not something she imagined ever doing, let alone so early in her sexual career.

Realizing that she couldn’t back down, she nodded nervously and slipped off her skimpy tee and her cut-off jeans, and making the most of the situation turned away from the other two and bent over before peeling off her already soaking panties displaying her proud ass, pausing for dramatic effect before standing up and waiting.

Lucas seemed frozen to the spot. “Well?” goaded Judy.

He rose to his feet and with some difficulty because of the package within, he removed his shorts as his erection sprang into view. Taking off the rest of his clothes, the naked pair moved to the bed, while Judy sat in a chair nearby, her hand ready for action own the front of her panties.

Although Lauran was already wet, she looked very nervous and Lucas told her not to worry and that he would be very gently and make sure she was ready for him.

JudithCombs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JudithCombs

Explaining to Judy that both he and Lauran needed to be well lubricated, he had Lauran bend over the side of the bed so her beautiful bum and swollen pussy lips were on full display. Judy was getting a much better view from here than hiding in the closet.

Firstly, Lucas entered Lauran’s pussy and slowly built up speed until he felt the familiar contractions as Lauran had her first orgasm. Before she had time to recover and worry about what would happen next, Lucas pulled out his soaking cock and using his fingers, he transferred some of Lauran’s natural lubrication onto his fingers and pressed his middle finger slowly into Lauran’s tight hole.

Lauran gasped. “Relax,” he said, and she started to focus on the pleasurable sensations and not the discomfort. Gently moving his finger in and out, Lucas’ softly spoken words relaxed her until he was able to push a second finger in, opening her up for what was to come. Judy’s hand was moving faster now.

Before Lauran could worry about it, the expert Lucas pulled out his fingers and pushed his aching hardness slowly into Lauran’s ass, surprising both of them that her sphincter had relaxed enough to take him. It took a few very slowly thrusts to enter her completely and then he stopped to let her get used to the sensation.

Laurens’ face was red and had a look of total concentration as if her ass was the center of the universe and nothing else mattered. “Fuck me,” she said quietly, “fuck my tight little ass and fill me up with your hot cum.”

Lucas is someone who always does as he’s told, so very slowly he started to push in and out while gripping Lauran’s ass cheeks with both hands. “You are so fucking tight,” he said, “I won’t last long”. All he got in response was a gurgle of pleasure.

Building up speed, he turned to see if Judy was alright, only to find her naked in the chair, her hand a blur on her clit and a look of sheer delight on her face.

Back to the task, he built up speed until it was as if a nuclear explosion had taken place in that room.

“I’m cumming,” yelled Lucas.

“Me too,” came a guttural cry from Lauran.

“Fuck yes,” shrieked Judy, as Lucas felt himself jet string after string of cum into Lauran’s ass, and she, in turn, could feel the most intense contractions she could remember, squeezing every drop from Lucas’ cock, while Judy orgasm caused her to ejaculate soaking her legs and wetting the chair.

Silence.

More silence.

From underneath Lucas’ collapsed body, a little voice said, “So, do we like threesomes?”

They all laughed and Judy joined them on the bed for a hug. “Now I’ve got my own back, it’s my turn, “she said.

It took a while for Lucas to recover, but being young and fit and incredibly horny after what had just happened, he was soon ready. Judy wanted a proper threesome this time but needed a good fuck, so she took Lauran’s position on the bed, who in turn moved up so Judy has access to her cunt.

Lucas first lay on his back on the floor and started to work Judy’s pussy with his tongue. Judy copied his motions onto Lauran until both girls were panting with lust.

Sliding out from under her, Lucas then positioned himself behind Judy. “Next time,” she said, not feeling ready for the anal sex she had just witnessed, so Lucas slipped himself between Judy’s swollen pussy lips and started his rhythm. With each downward stroke, Judy was able to lick her girlfriend’s clit and although Lauran didn’t cum again, she reveled in the pleasure of having another girl do what only a girl can.

Lucas started talking to Judy to try and time their orgasms together, but after all the excitement, it was a close miss. Judy came with a groan of delight and the spasms along his cock helped the exhausted Lucas to peak, and relishing the site of Judy’s bountiful bottom, he pulled out and splashed his burning seed onto both cheeks of her ass.

“Ow, that’s hot!” exclaimed Judy, and they all laughed again. It seems that good sex should be accompanied by a laugh.

By now, totally spent, they decided to climb into bed together. Lucas was in the middle with a girl in each arm, their legs stretched across him so they were touching each other too. Sleep.

Over the remaining three-week the girls would get together every day to practice their diving for Lucas, and later they all went upstairs to explore the wonderful variety and possibilities of threesome sex. Any anger or jealousy had gone, and each was happy to focus on one or both of the other two. Provided they had their turn of course.

After the summer vacation was over, Lucas, as you can imagine, was sorry to see them leave to go back to South Carolina high school. Lauran and Judy, of course, had discovered that you don’t always need a man to satisfy your needs. Although sometimes it helps.

Last Chapter --- THE END

Published 
Written by KJessica
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments