Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexual Awakenings (Chapter Two)

"A 21 year old female house sitter awakens a virgin 16 year old boy's sexual pleasure!"

33
8 Comments 8
35.9k Views 35.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
Chapter Two

I woke up the next morning after finally getting some sleep. Looking over it was gone nine am. I laid there, too frightened to even get up and go down and look at her. Time flowed by, as I kept checking the clock. 9.15... 9.30... 9.45 am.

I heard movement outside, and downstairs. I knew she was up, and she probably had a faint idea I was awake. It was just gone ten am when a slight knock came at my bedroom door. My head snapped around.

I looked as she spoke through the door. “Steve, I’m coming in alright, I hope your awake!” The door softly opened, and she peered around the corner. “Hi” she said looking across at me, smiling.

“Listen, I just want to say, I’m sorry about walking in on you last night, I should have knocked first, but being an only child I don’t think sometimes about others privacy. Anyway, just want to say I’m making some breakfast if you wish to come down and eat. Don’t worry about it all, it’s nothing to be ashamed of, we all do it, and occasionally we all sometimes get caught by someone. So when your ready just come downstairs and get some food in you!” She spoke. She smiled as she closed the door and I heard her leave.

Her words made me a little feel at ease. She seemed, nice about what had happened, unlike some others I guess, although I had never been caught before, once or twice was close by my mother but never in full swing like I was. I decided I had to get up and face the music, as I climbed out of bed and got dressed.

I walked downstairs, and entered the living room. Julia was sat on the sofa. She turned and looked at me. “Hi!” She said.

“Hi!” I softly spoke back, before turning my head away from looking at her. A slight blush breaking over my face again, as my heart beat a little faster.

“Their’s some cereal ready in the kitchen if you would like any, and the kettle has boiled if you would like a cuppa!” She said as she stared at me.

I could feel her watching me, as I turned and walked into the kitchen. “Thanks!” I said as I left. She turned back and watched the television.

Eating my cereal in the kitchen was a little lonely, but I still felt uncomfortable being near her, or seeing her. She walked in after a little while, as I finished up my breakfast. “Listen!” She started to speak as I stopped trying to rush to leave the room.

“I know your probably feeling really embarrassed still, and you don’t like being in the same room as me now, but I just want to let you know that I won’t be saying anything to anyone, not even your parents.” She said. Did she read my mind, I thought to myself?

“I hope you can forgive me for walking in on you like that, as I’d like us to be friends at least and be able to sit down together in the same room.” She asked. I turned and looked at her. A face of almost innocence and apology shadowed across her face.

“It’s me who should be apologizing. I’m sorry I was... you know. Doing that when you walked in. I just....!” I tried to find the words to say, but everything kept getting jumbled in my head and I couldn’t find the right ones to speak.

“I tell you what, let me tell you a secret, hopefully it will make you feel better. I masturbate a lot too. It’s nothing to be ashamed of, girls get horny also, especially me. I sometimes go at it like a jackrabbit. It’s fun and helps me relax sometimes and makes me sleepy a little when I don’t feel tired.” She told me.

I stood there, my eyes opening wide at her statement. I didn’t know if it was true or not, but in some way it made me feel a little more at ease being in the room with her. She was... kind and considerate.

“Thanks Julia!” I said. She smiled, stepped across and softly hugged me, wrapping her arms around me. “See, I’m not a bad person. I’m kind of nice some may say!” As she pulled back and let out a soft laugh.

“Yes you are!” I smiled. “Hey, I’m heading into town for a few hours, do you want to join me?” She asked.

I thought, me and a girl shopping, do I really want to put myself through it, but then again, it would maybe make me feel a bit more at ease and she would feel I’m more comfortable around her now.

“Okay!” I said. “Great, I’ll just grab a few things and we can go, we’ll grab a bite to eat in town.!” She walked off. I turned and watched her leave, a smile on my face.

We were gone for hours, before we returned. Bags full of food and other items bought at the shops. We put everything away and sat down on the sofa, exhausted.

“So, what do you want to do tonight? How about a night in with a movie and some drinks and food?” She asked. “Sure!” I said.

We got ourselves organized, food on the table, a film in the DVD player ready, and a can for her, and soft drink for me. We finally sat down on the sofa and settled in for the night.

The DVD played, something she had let me pick, which turned out to be Mean Girls starring the sexy Lindsay Lohan, someone I had always had a bit of a crush on.

Julia even commented, asking if I liked her to which I had to say I did, which she smiled at and said she thought she was cute herself.

As it played along, Julia had allowed me a little of her alcohol, pouring it into my glass of cola. The taste certainly made me feel a little more at ease, and relaxing.

The scene came up, of Lindsay and the others performing their little number on stage dressed as Santa’s.

Patty_Harvey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Patty_Harvey

Something I occasionally jerked off to when I could.

With me more at ease and relaxed, watching the film, I hadn’t really taken much notice that my cock had started to grow hard.

As I sat there, my bulge was becoming more evident as I stared at the television and Lindsay performing really sexy in her outfit. Julia glanced across at me, and down at my hard cock trying it’s best to break free now. A soft smile on her face.

She watched the screen, as I glanced over at her, and then back. It was then I looked down with a little terror that the bulge was quite large by now. I carefully slid my hands up, and over my legs, trying my best to cover my crotch area from view.

Her eyes glanced over as she kept her head looking at the screen, watching me getting embarrassed about it. She turned and looked at me, speaking softly “Don’t be embarrassed about it Steve. It’s normal to get a hard on when watching someone your attracted to. You don’t have to cover it up, it’s kind of cute!” She smiled.

I turned my head and looked at her. Gulped a little. Slowly, but surely I removed my hands. My bulge was still quite large. It certainly didn’t want to go down anytime soon. I turned back to the screen. Softly I whispered to Julia “Thanks!”

“It’s okay!” She said. “You know, if you want.... You could always take it out and start jerking yourself off while watching the film.” She spoke. I froze. Did I just hear right? I was speechless. She told me I could jerk off in front of her?

“I mean, you don’t have to, but if your feeling horny and want to jerk yourself off, you can. I don’t mind really. And it’s not like I haven’t already seen you doing it is it. It’s up to you!” She had an angelic smile on her face as she looked at me.

I looked at her. A very soft smile on my face before I turned back. “I feel a little .. Weird. I don’t know if I can sitting here. You know.. Next to a girl.” I said, very nervously.

“It’s okay. You don’t have to if you don’t want to. I know you probably feel a little bad jerking off with me close by, but I’m just saying I won’t feel embarrassed if you would like to do that. I can see it wants you to play with it.” She told me with a slight giggle in her voice.

I couldn’t believe how at ease she made me feel. I did feel extremely nervous and weird, but also, she really made me feel that I could in front of her and not feel bad about it.

I looked down. My cock was twitching under my soft trousers. I took a soft but deep breathe and raised my hands. I gently unbuttoned the trousers and unzipped.

My light blue boxers were visible underneath. As I took a hold of both layers of clothing, and slowly slid them down my body, until they reached my knees, releasing the hold.

My cock was hard alright, and twitching everywhere on it’s own, moving around like someone playing tennis with it. I sat there, with my cock out next to a really hot young woman. The movie was still playing away on screen.

I reached in and grasped my fingers around my hard cock. I started to slowly pump it up and down. I still felt nervous as Julia sat close by, and every few moments I could see her glancing over and watching me.

I stroked my cock, slowly before picking up a little pace. My breathing started to get a little heavier as I picked up pace, more and more. My face watching the screen, with the odd occasion of glancing across at Julia’s beauty close by.

I started to moan a little, growing louder. Julia looked over, wetting her lips with her tongue. She watched as I began to lose control of my whole body. I groaned out loudly, as I jerked off fast and furiously with my cock in my hand.

It was only seconds before it reached a climax. My cock splattered out a lot of cum as it flowed out of the tip and slid down the sides, over my hand and to my body. My hips jerking forward, several more times as I tried to claim out every last drop I could.

My breathing started to shallow again, my hand soaked full of cum, as well as my balls and body. My cock started to become limp slowly as I sat there. Julia still watching me as I had finished helping out every drop I could.

“Hold on a minute!” She told me, rising up from the sofa. She walked off and disappeared. I sat there, unable to move for the next few moments still coming down from my ecstasy.

I couldn’t believe myself that I had just jerked off in front of a girl, and that she allowed me to and even encouraged me a little to do it.

She returned after a few moments as she walked around and sat back down. She had a small towel in her hand. “Here you go!” as she passed it across to me.

I took it. “Thank you!” I said. I started to mop up all the cum from my hand, body and cock which by now had gone soft. Julia watched me clean it up, licking her lips again softly.

As I finished, I placed the towel to my side, and lifted up my clothing, over my body and zipped up once more. I turned to Julia who was watching it all, and me with a red flushed face.

“Thanks for letting me... you know!” I said. She smiled. “It’s alright. If you ever need to do that, don’t be afraid to just go right ahead. I don’t mind at all.” She told me.

We both turned back and watched the end of the film. Getting late, I headed off to bed, and just turned before I went, again looking at her.

“Thanks for being all.. Understanding and that!” I told her. “It’s fine. You have some happy dreaming!” As I walked off and upstairs to my room.

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments