Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

she's the best

"we met at work and days later we were fucking like crazy"

1
2 Comments 2
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Our first meeting

We had just met at work both new to the job, we both didn’t know any of our colleagues but we struck up a bond immediately. We had a work get together for a couple of days away and there was something between us. I watched her all night, after working all day we had dinner all together and then headed to the bar. She was certainly the sexiest woman I had seen, the way she walked and held herself oozed sex appeal, and the tight trousers and shirt only added to the aura she had. I knew every guy with us was checking her out and I could only imagine how amazing she would like naked. We swapped numbers at the end of our two days and within an hour or so I decided to give her a text. I was happy as almost immediately I got a reply, within half a dozen or so texts the flirting had begun, and she didn’t seem to be the overly shy type.

Let me tell you about us, I am Mr H 30 years old athletically built from years of sports, of average height, K was then 23, a petite blonde, blue eyes with a great figure, b cup chest I would have said, slim and toned, not skinny. But her arse and legs were awesome. She had worn a knee length skirt during the day and her legs were amazing, her tight trousers that evening looked painted onto her perfect peach of an arse.

After a few days and with the flirting getting more and more sexual we agreed to meet up for an evening. It was a lovely summers evening the sun was still bright and warm as I pulled up at the agreed meeting place and waited ten minutes for her to show up, then she arrived and got out of her car to get into mine. I was open mouthed at the sight that greeted me, she looked stunning her long golden hair to her shoulders, little tight crop top, a short denim skirt just above the bum and showing of her fantastic legs. Already I was getting excited, she got in and smelt great too and off we went for a drive into the country. Deep into the country lanes I pulled over and we talked then started to kiss, her hands on my face and neck were making me so hot, already I was rigid as steel and my cock was fighting to get out. My hands started to explore her body cupping her firm tits and running my hand up her legs. I suggested we find somewhere a little bit more of track, so I drove until I found a little clearing to the side of the road and pulled into it. We got comfortable and started to kiss again, my hands slipped into her top and I started to caress her tits finding her nipples rock hard. Her hands were all over my body, under my shirt running over my chest and down to my waist making me quiver with excitement. K moved her hand over my now aching bulge feeling how hard I was through my jeans, I thought I was going to burst as she started to unzip my jeans. She opened up my jeans and slid her hand inside my boxers, I knew I was already slightly wet as her hand clasped my cock and started to rub up and down my shaft, her fingers were teasing my wet tip. I pulled down her top then her bra and began to kiss her firm tits rolling my tongue over her hard nipples.

AliceeSiimpson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceeSiimpson1

While doing this she had freed my dick from my shorts and was wanking me expertly, her fingers just running over the top of my glistening cock head then rubbing the wetness down my shaft as she continued to wank me giving me a sensual feel. Then pushing me back in my seat she began to bend towards my groin. The next thing I know I was in her warm mouth and watching her suck me deep into her throat, feeling her tongue running all over my cock as she massaged my balls, the sight of her head bobbing up and down my cock and her lips running over my shaft was something I’d never felt before, I knew I was getting wetter and that she would be tasting me and the thought of this stunning girl working my dick in her mouth was almost too much. The way she was bent over made it difficult to feel her, but I managed to get my hands under her little skirt, my hand worked its way to her knickers and I slipped a finger inside them where I felt her soft lips. I parted them and eased my finger between her lips that were already moist and continued deep into her tight cunt. I was so near to cumming that I just blurted out I want to fuck you, I was immediately anxious at making what sounded like a demand, but k murmured her agreement with her mouth full. I suggested we get out the car and find some more room, so I led her away to a nearby tree. In seconds we were kissing again and she had my cock in her hand, I put my hand up her tiny skirt and down her knickers my fingers finding there way to her pussy that was streaming her juices. I told her to turn around and lean against the tree and she did so spreading her slim legs some more. I lifted her skirt above her waist and the sight of the most perfect bum was waiting for me, her lacy thong between her peach like cheeks and a very sexy tattoo just above was a sight to behold. I pulled her thong to the side and entered two fingers back into her bald snatch, I loved the feeling of my fingers working her wet hole and looked as I finger fucked her. I bent her over a little more and guided my throbbing cock to her pussy, we were both so wet my dick slide in easily between her swollen lips. I started to thrust in and out slowly at first getting every feel and sight of me filling her pussy, then I started to fuck her faster and deeper pulling her hair and massaging her tits I felt them like little pebbles and watching her tits sway with every thrust, soon she was grinding against my thrusts making my balls slap her cheeks as I fucked her deeper. Looking down at my cock disappearing into her tight cunt I knew it wouldn’t be long and I slammed into her harder and deeper until I emptied load after load deep into her sweet cunt. As we came to the finish she turned me round bent down looked me in the eyes took hold of my semi hard cock and took me in her mouth again to lick me dry.

We have been together ever since and she is the best fuck I’ve had and sexually is willing to please in any way she can.

Published 
Written by misterh1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments