Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Splendor In The Grass

"Finally releasing years of pent up animal desire in the most natural of places.."

5
6 Comments 6
2.7k Views 2.7k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Competition Entry: Back to Nature

Author's Notes

"We have endured several years of barely managing to stay out of each other’s beds. I have constantly bombarded you with lectures on sensual sex and you are always telling me that if you ever let go I do not have a prayer resisting you. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Well, enough is enough; it is “put up or shut up” time."

We have just begun spending the early hours of a beautiful late summer day sampling the wares of several Virginia wine makers at the latest wine festival. It has been several years since we attended one and had to enjoy one more before you wander off to newer lands. Light, wispy white clouds race across the azure blue sky to the west. The warm breezes enticingly caress us as the rays of the warming sun shine down on us while it slowly rises higher in the early morning sky to the east.

 

We drove up early in the morning. This way we could get a head start since we knew we wanted to taste everything we could and not have to worry about letting the soothing effects of all the alcohol we planned to sample overcome us. Watching the sun start its rise over the short peaks and breaking through the red and orange dawn smeared clouds was an unexpected treat. The sky slowly transitions from the dark azure blue of the west to the molten reds of the east.

 

The last time we adventured down this way, we spent the day enjoying the farmer’s market and the local antiques as much as the wine. This is our last chance to spend some unrushed time together. We spend the time enjoying each other’s company, holding hands, walking around the little bazaar fronts, sampling the wonderful varieties of wine and sharing the occasional kiss. September is the most enjoyable time of the year on the east coast, so we plan to savor every moment. The sun-warmed earth still provides an abundance of warmth, but the hint of cooling breezes tempers the atmosphere. Summer’s fading green is everywhere as fall prepares, turning everything to vibrant shades of gold, orange, yellow and brown and provide a stunning variety of sensual contrasts.

 

All the surrounding fields have already started the transition. Once bright green grasses are now turning to shades of gold and yellow. I researched the net and found the perfect place for a late afternoon picnic lunch not too far into the local countryside. I got permission to go onto some local property just up the road into the foothills not too far back off the road, on a hillside, overlooking a small stream. It is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the seclusion and peaceful serenity of our own little piece of nature.

 

The stream is about twenty feet across and shallow at only a foot deep. Many large rocks force the water to flow around and over them. The flowing water creates that mesmerizing turbulence and little eddies that never repeat, plus the frothing surges of white water and that constant burbling sound. I love listening to moving water whether it is at the beach listening to the crashing surf or in a quiet field listening to the gentle murmur of water flowing down a rock-strewn steam.

 

Hand in hand, we wander around the fair aimlessly letting our eyes pull us into all the interesting booths. We spend time “Oohing” at neat and interesting wares for sale. We eagerly sample every wine we see. I try to keeping track of what I liked but after twenty plus tastings I just give up and try to remember which ones my tongue liked! We stroll around carefree, just holding hands when we want, jostling against each other all the time as we look at everything.

 

I spend a lot of time just watching you. I love looking at those gorgeous legs of yours flowing down out of your baggy shorts. I enjoy the sun highlighting your wind-blown hair and the smile on your face as you see something else exciting to poke at in a booth. I just quietly stand back a bit. This way I can admire the curve of your cute butt as your shorts pull tight against those firm rounded cheeks when you bend over to look closer at something.

 

After one of us tastes an exceptionally good wine, we lay a sensuous kiss on the other. Our tongues slowly come into play more and more as we find a lot of good tasting wine and we get a lot more inebriated. Besides, you have such a playful tongue!

 

It is well past noon, after having sampled almost a full bottle’s worth of wine each, I lead you to a small booth near the front of the fair. They sell well-stocked picnic baskets! I let you pick the one with the cheese and sandwiches you like the best and the farmers' fresh sliced peaches you just had to have.

 

I also make a quick run over to the booths that had your favorite wines and purchase two bottles. These were the ones you gave me the best kisses after tasting. I get the ones deep in the ice chests that are nice and chilled so they will stay cool for the next hour or two.

 

I wisely have them pop the corks for us now so we do not have to spend time trying to find the elusive corkscrew later. We make our way through the packed parking lot back to your car, a little sad that this is probably our last venture into wine tasting. At least for me, I am glad it has been with you. You are pretty much my best friend, drinking-buddy and at the top of my bucket list as you well know.

 

You could not have picked a better outfit for our last adventure. I always enjoy looking at you in those baggy but comfortable shorts you always wear. Not too short, but perfect for your beautiful legs and cute round ass. Those baggy leg openings show a lot of enticing skin when they ride up and make me look! They are just tight enough in the crotch. The cotton cloth hugs the outline of your mound and lips when you are sitting and bend one of your legs up at the knee. The seam pulling tight between them emphasizes the fact that you are definitely female!

 

This is only the second time that I have seen you braless. What I love is that with you, it is so subtle, not blatant, and that makes it very sensual! You are wearing a tight fitting cotton sports shirt that lets your small breasts bounce around slightly but cups them loosely, hugging every rounded inch. When you lift your arms or pull them back, the cotton cloth clings tighter to your delectable curves. This just accents the curvature of your breasts and the peaks of your erect nipples. The open armpits show off quite a bit of the outer swells of your breasts normally covered by a cute lace bra.

 

It has taken me several years to convince you that small breasts are really an asset. Smaller is more sensual and usually means more sensitivity! Nibbling on those perky little nipples of yours and making them stand erect is one of my major bucket list items. Being able to take most of one of your soft breasts into my mouth at one time, while my tongue teases your nipple until it is tingling should convince you that small is good.

 

You know I am devouring you constantly with my eyes. You have been keeping my attention focused on you all day by innocently brushing your breasts and hard nipples against my arm or chest. You just hug my arm against them whenever you want to guide me toward a certain booth. I retaliate by absently brushing my arm or hand against your bouncing breasts every chance I get! I even get a few chances to let my dangling hand trace an innocent line up your inviting thigh to tease the crease in your shorts hiding your warm mound or cup one of your rounded cheeks.

 

It may be that we finally run out of innocent excuses to tease each other. Or it may be the fact our stomachs are telling us we need to add something nice for our pallets to sample other than just wine. We decide to take our full picnic basket and wine back to the car and head to my surprise picnic area. You open the door to the back seat and I carefully slide in the basket. Stepping back, I almost bump into you and so you lean up and pull me down to you.

 

Our lips meet. Your soft, warm lips once again seduce me. I linger there enjoying the feel of your hot lips on mine and then you pull me tighter and I feel your firm little breasts flatten against my chest. You slowly press one of your thighs between mine, rubbing against me, knowing just where, then your tongue darts out to seek and tease mine. I have not tasted your tongue in hours. The soft kiss starts slow then heats up reminding me that I really like kissing you, especially playing with your adventurous tongue!

 

Your thigh is now rubbing more than just my thigh. My right hand slides along your left side, moving up from the curve of your hip to tease the gently curved side of your left breast. You feel my fingertips trace down to draw circles around your erect nipple. I pull back to catch my breath and look into those hypnotic eyes and tell you I love you.

 

You look up, raking your breasts and erect nipples back and forth across my chest and tell me you know and you love me too. I have not heard you tell me that in a long time. I know you love me in your own way, that we have a very trusting but low-key relationship.

 

We reluctantly break our embrace and pile into your car, anxiously anticipating the picnic. After several minutes of negotiating obscure country roads and traveling a few miles up a winding private road, we soon arrive at a large field filled with waist high golden grass. A rising breeze is blowing the grass in rippling waves across the field with a tall group of trees in a thin band running along the close by meandering stream bank. “This is it!” I whisper as we pull in.

 

I can see you starting to take it all in. At first glance, it does not seem like much. One thing I have tried to get you to do for years is to open your eyes and the rest of your senses. Experience the moment with every sense and look beyond the obvious! You slowly absorb your surroundings and realize that there really is more than meets just the eye. There are plenty of visual indicators at first, but once we get out of the car and look around, the rest of our private existence starts to impinge on our senses.

 

I grab the big blanket and the picnic basket and start walking leisurely down towards what appears to be a small stream. You follow up with the two big fluffy pillows wrapped in your arms. Later we will lay back on them as we look up at the clouds and fantasize about the shapes they make. You smell the freshness of the moist soil and the cool flowing water.

 

As we walk down the hillside, you look around you at the tall yellowing grasses of the field. Almost waist height, slowly swaying in the gentle late afternoon breezes, the grass stalks look like a light gold carpet, alive in the afternoon sun. We are on the edge of a large field, covered in the tall grass, walled in like a maze with only one way in.

 

You feel the mid-September sun on your wine flushed cheeks, still feeling the effects of more than a bottle enjoyed during our half day of wine sampling. You feel the light touch of the early evening’s cool breeze float around and over you, knowing it touches and kisses every exposed part of you.

 

The closer we get, the louder the burbling of the creek’s water as it flows randomly over and around the impeding rocks and stones, and the more soothing the sounds become. As we walk under the trees along the bank and into the cooler shade, you see the shafts of sunlight playing down through the greenish canopy overhead. The trees act like windows to the sunlight shuttering it thru in mote-filled shafts of gold playing their beams across the short carpet of green grass along the bank.

 

The sounds of the chaotic rhythm of the water’s flowing energy and the alternating of the day’s warmth from the fading summer sun and the teasing of fall’s early cool breezes slowly make their presence known to our city-dulled senses. The warm, moist, earthy smell of the dark soil and short green grass under the trees and its carpet like softness underfoot, add to the sensual appeal. You have taken off your sandals to experience the feel the cool grass and earth between your toes. You carry them as you walk behind me, mesmerized by the sensual nature of our surroundings.

 

I find a nice level spot under the trees, thickly carpeted by the green grass but surrounded on three sides by the wavering stalks of the tall browning grasses. I flatten out a small area and lay out the blanket just up the hill from the flowing water. We can easily see the rippling waters of the stream on the open side; the other three sides are like a wall of golden brown so that once we lay down on the blanket, we disappear from the world! We can watch the water rushing and burbling around and over the many rocks in the stream, creating small cascades and whitewater streams randomly across its width.

 

I set down the basket as you settle down onto the blanket, feeling the warmth of the sun's stored heat warm your cute butt and thighs. I have to smile as you lay back and spread your arms and legs and wave them in snow angel fashion, just feeling the moment. You look so beautiful, your firm breasts, small but noticeable with you lying on your back, with your pert nipples casting shadows on your cotton t-shirt.

 

You teasingly provide me with glimpses of inviting flesh as your thighs open and close, your baggy shorts revealing the fact that you are not wearing any panties! Now you definitely have my full attention. You have always known how to tease without being blatant. Like the way you will sit when wearing shorts and pull one knee back, intentionally exposing a lot of thigh and just a hint of what hides only a bit farther inside those baggy legs.

 

Getting you to teach me is the only way to find out how to please you. You already know I have a fantasy of watching a woman make love to herself, so that is the only logical choice for learning how to touch you the way you like.

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

 

You start by teasing me with seeing your erect nipples pressing outward as twin points in the soft fabric of your t-shirt. You part your luscious thighs so I can just see the fringes of your soft pussy hair as the well-trimmed curls peak out of the wide-open legs of your baggy shorts. I watch as your hands reach up and alternately stroke the hard points of your nipples. You squeeze your soft breasts, letting the warm flesh mold to your fingers for several moments. I watch your fingers slowly trace lines down your belly to circle the outer edges of your soft curls peeking out from your shorts.

 

You look beautiful in the wafting sunlight shining through the trees. They play over your body like a breeze, kissing your curves and teasing the hollows. My eyes follow the changing light as it highlights the curve of your breasts, barely covered by the thin material of your t-shirt, your erect nipples casting their own shadows across the clingy material. The rising and falling of your breasts with each breath plays shadows across your belly, making my eyes trail down your body.

 

Shadows slide across your belly as the flickering rays of light dip into your navel and highlight the rounded mound of flesh below as it flows down between your thighs. The fluctuating shafts of light make the shadows jump and dance over your body. This makes the details of your body cast alternating highlights and shadows from every curve and your rounded mound.

 

You know I am excited as you can tell by the hungry look in my eyes as well as the prominent outline in my pants. You begin to move your body to your own internal music. Slowly running your hands up and down your sides, over the warm, rounded curves of your hips, and upward to cup your hot, tingling breasts. Your hands roam all over your sexy body, touching here, touching there, teasing me as much as yourself.

 

Your breasts have grown warmer and the tingling glow is spreading outward to the rest of your body as your hands continue to tease your flesh. I am making mental notes as fast as I can, but my attention wavers constantly as your hands move over your quivering body. Your nipples are now hot, hard points straining toward your caressing fingers as they play about your body. I watch as your eyes follow your own teasing fingers as they flow over your excited body, and you occasionally look up to watch me watching you.

 

You smile just now, realizing than you really enjoy seeing me watch you. At first, you are embarrassed to expose yourself in such an intimate way but it excites you to know you have that control over me. You know that you can easily force my gaze to any point you want and to tease me intentionally even more than your hands and fingers are teasing yourself. You watch my reaction to veiled glimpses of intimate views, knowing that my imagination will make them even more potent.

 

This new knowledge makes your tingling pussy even wetter. Your fingers feel the moisture dampening the crotch of your shorts pulled tight into the furrow of your pussy. Your hips rock back and forth on the blanket in time to music only you can hear. My eyes follow as the fabric moves up and down the warm cleft of your ass as you roll over on the blanket. I watch fascinated as the firm cheeks of your ass stretch the smooth fabric of your shorts outward into two soft, rounded mounds.

 

I can see the bottom of your soft cheeks peek out the legs of your shorts as you move back and forth, first one side, then the other as your exciting ass sways side to side. It is hard to watch everything you are doing. My eyes jump back and forth between your roving hands as they first cup the cheeks of your beautiful ass inside the confines of your shorts and continue to excite your nipples.

 

Finally, both of your hands reach down to grasp the bottom edge of your t-shirt. As you roll back over to face me, you lift it up your body, slowly uncovering your warm belly to the flickering light of the sun and my hungry eyes. Slowly, you pull the t-shirt up, past your soft belly, until the rounded lower swells of your warm breasts begin to fall free. I see your aroused nipples making exaggerated shadows across your hot flesh. Your throbbing breasts bob and dance as you pull the t-shirt over your head and drop it to the blanket.

 

Looking down at your bobbing breasts, your hands come back up to cradle them. You massage each lightly before cupping one and hold it out towards me teasingly. Your fingers tease around your hard nipple, circling your dark areola, and rubbing across its sensitive tip, causing it to swell and harden even more.

 

Continuing to tweak your nipples until you let out a moan, your thighs slide back and forth, teasing your damp pussy against the soft cloth trapped between your thighs. Then your hands move down over your soft belly to the tops of your shorts and then drift on down to grab the open legs at the sides and pull them upward toward your heaving belly. The flesh of your warm thighs is uncovered as your hands pull the material upward into the crease where your upper thighs meet the taper of your abdomen. The soft cloth pulls up into the wet slit of your pussy.

 

Your puffy lips pressing out against the cloth make two separated oblong mounds as the seam of your shorts pull tightly between them. You alternately pull up hard on one side, then the other, forcing the seam to move back and forth across your throbbing clit and exposing first one, then the other, soft, hair covered, puffy outer pussy lip. You are getting more excited by the second; your pussy is dripping wet now and your juices are beginning to soak into the soft fabric of your shorts making them slide more easily over your swelling clit.

 

Finally, you reach up inside both legs of your shorts with your fingers, pulling the seam of your shorts down and out of your damp slit. After a few seconds of massaging your quivering lips, you turn sideways and pull your eager hands out of your shorts and move up to cup your steaming mound. I can see the outline of one soft breast with the fading golden light of the sun playing over your side as your hands start to pull your shorts down your sexy thighs.

 

I watch as your shorts slowly come down over the rounded curve of your hips and then slide down over slightly spread thighs. You lay there, looking over at me with lust in your eyes and reach up with your right hand to cup your swaying left breast, gently massaging it as you look back at me.

 

Your left hand moves around your hip to slide down into your halfway down shorts to cup and hold your throbbing mound, massaging your just visible warm, wet lips. Then you turn away from me, your soft ass aimed right at my adoring eyes. Your thighs close down slightly causing your shorts to slide easily down your thighs.

 

Pushing your shorts down as your right leg pulls up and out of your shorts and moves over, spreading your thighs wide. Then you roll back and bend your other knee slightly. Your left hand slides away from your mound and down your thigh to trace along your lower leg as you pull the reluctant material off your raised leg. I watch as you drop them into the pile of clothes on the blanket.

 

You roll onto your left side, your gorgeous ass framed by the dark blanket and the fading sunlight. I see your right hand come down from your soft breast to pass between your open thighs and under your ass from behind. You raise your right leg and bend at the knee, showing off the warm cleft of your ass and a very erotic view of your exposed pussy lips from behind.

 

I watch as one of your fingers traces a line down the cleft of your ass, down between your open thighs and into the soft wetness between your open pussy lips. All I can see is the outline of your ass. The sensual view is of sunlight highlighting the twin curves, the dark phantom of your hand tracing between them, and the glow of golden light caught and reflected off your soft curls. I watch as your fingers move back and forth across your soft, wet outer pussy lips, spreading and pressing them together, covering your exploring fingers in your delicious juices.

 

Now your eyes are on mine as your hands come down to encircle your electrified mound. Your fingers wind down over your pussy and cover your hot lips. You gently squeeze your cunt with your fingers while letting out a low moan as your head falls back on your shoulders. One hand moves up to take one of your hard, hot nipples between your fingers and you pull and roll it back and forth between them, moaning louder.

 

The fingers of your other hand run up and down through your downy pussy hair and over your inflamed cunt lips. Your fingers move down over your puffy outer lips as they come back up. You slide one finger into your wet slit to part your dripping inner cunt lips and trace upward to brush across your throbbing clit.

 

I watch fascinated as your fingertips trace wet lines around the outer edges of your swollen outer pussy lips. Then slip inward to follow the pinkish path between your puffy outer and wrinkled inner lips. You are dripping cunt juices all over your probing fingers. Inner lips pull apart as you slide them up and down your quivering slit, dipping slightly as they find your warm hole at the bottom and circle the shining pearl of your clit at the top.

 

Your head moves from side to side, sighs and moans escaping, as one hand spreads the fire in your breasts and the other torments your inflamed cunt. You arch your back, pumping your pelvis back and forth. Your cunt is soaking wet, your juices running down your exploring fingers.

 

Your clit is standing out now, uncovered by its soft hood, aching to be touched. Your outer cunt lips are swollen, engorged with your hot blood, sensitive to your touch, every curly hair a trigger. Your hot, wet, red inner lips are protruding now, clasping at your fingers as they move up and down. The dew-covered slit between them covers your frantic fingers with more and more of your slick juice.

 

Your other hand leaves your hot, throbbing breast, moves down over your quivering belly to hover over your pumping mound. Your fingers begin lightly tracing across your sensitive clit. They dip downward to collect some of your hot juice and then return to massage the hot little button of flesh.

 

You touch lightly at first, then with more urgency as your body twitches with little electric shocks. Your hand moves down to position your fingers at the entrance to your parted lips. One finger moves into the hot, clasping darkness between your wet lips, slowly parting them, traces down their length, searching for the hot, wet opening they shelter. Finally, your finger finds it and slowly sinks inside. You can feel your finger part your tingling cunt lips and slowly sink just up to the first knuckle inside you.

 

Your cunt muscles clutch at it as it sinks deeper into your hot, tight hole. When your finger is as deep as you can push it, you stop and just feel it inside you. Your finger feels the walls of your cunt squeezing it, soaking it with your heat.

 

You add a second finger and then your fingers move outward, slowly withdrawing from your heat until just the tips of your fingers part your soft lips. Slowly they move back into your wet depths, pauses, and then move out again. Your pelvis moves forward to meet your penetrating fingers and then back as they withdraw.

 

Slowly at first, you finger your pussy faster as your desire rises even farther. I watch as your fingers piston into your spasming cunt faster and faster. Then your cunt explodes, you shove your fingers deep inside you as your cunt muscles clamp down around them. You give your clit one last rub to send you over the edge. That hand moves down to grasp your thigh as your orgasm explodes through your body. Electric shocks shoot through you igniting spasms of pleasure. A long, long scream of passion and release escapes your sultry lips.

 

You let out another long moan, bounce your spasming pussy before you collapse onto the blanket, a quivering, shuddering, orgasmic, writhing tangle of flesh. After several seconds of muscle twitching pleasure, your body slowly collapses down onto the blanket. Your juices seep between your fingers to drip down over your warm ass and onto the sun-warmed blanket material.

 

You lay there for a few moments clasping your still spasming cunt and opening and closing your thighs as you come down from your thundering orgasm. As soon as your ass settles on the blanket, I gently kiss along your thigh, light butterfly kisses, just scraping my lips along your quivering flesh, sharing your orgasm just a little.

 

When you have finally calmed down, I lean down and kiss you, then bring your pussy juice covered fingers up to my mouth to suck your delicious wetness from them. Then your lips reach up for mine and we kiss long and deep, sharing the taste of you before I pull you up to me so we can hold each other for a little while.

 

Now comes the part that I enjoy very much. We curl up together, bodies intertwined. Your warm pussy is still radiating heat and dripping your juices onto my thigh, matting my hair there. You slide it along my thigh, smearing your juices on me and marking me as yours.

Published 
Written by TryOnce
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments