Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steamy (Part 1)

"The night of my first time (Part 1)"

23
5 Comments 5
21.6k Views 21.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I was twenty years old, in my second year at university and had just broken up with Jenny, my first girlfriend. Jenny was from a Christian family and, while we had obviously fooled around, she had always been reluctant to actually have sex. I never pressured her and so it had never happened in the four years that we had been together. And yes, I know what you’re probably thinking: “twenty-year-old virgin, har har”, but I loved her and respected her decision, so I have no regrets. And, believe me; I’ve made up for it since!

At the time, I was living in a student flat with four girls and one other guy. I would often cuddle up in bed with the girls to watch TV, listen to music and generally chill out together. They were all attractive in their own way and I enjoyed this time with them, but it always felt innocent and I certainly didn’t think any of them were actually interested in me. One night, however, I discovered that I was wrong.

The girl in the room next to mine was particularly attractive and, as we shared a wall... well, let's just say that I knew she was not a virgin. Not that I was listening at the wall or anything, but when you live that close to someone in cheap accommodation with thin walls, there are some things you can’t help but overhear!

Her name was Sarah. She was about 5ft 3, with long, jet black hair and a round face with large, dark brown eyes. However, I had always felt that she was out of my league and, apart from the odd daydream, I had never seriously considered the possibility hooking up with her.

Anyway, things with Jenny had been difficult for a long time and after several months of trying (and failing) to make things work, we finally broke up. Although it was probably for the best, I was still saddened by the whole thing and I really just wanted to be left alone.

However, on this particular day, that was not an option. My other flatmate, Joe, was having a night out for his birthday and we were all invited. So I grudgingly tagged along and tried to put on a happy face, but as we sat in the restaurant I felt isolated from everyone else. I must have been unusually quiet because Sarah could clearly tell that something was wrong. She was the only one that I had been able to open up to about what was going on with Jenny and she had been really understanding. However, she had been away for the Easter break, so hadn’t heard about the breakup yet. I didn’t want to talk about it or put a damper on Joe’s night, but at one point, Sarah cornered me away from the others and I reluctantly explained what had happened. Sarah hugged me and spent the rest of the night trying to cheer me up, with surprising success. I drank a lot more than I normally would (with Sarah’s encouragement) and the evening passed much more quickly, and more bearably, than I had expected.

Eventually, the party wound down and we headed back to the flat. It was raining quite heavily and we all got soaked as we ran from the bus stop to the flat and waited for Joe to fumble with his keys. The others disappeared into their bedrooms, while I headed towards the bathroom to grab a shower. I turned the light on, still in a mildly drunken haze, and went to close the door... only to find that Sarah had followed me in.

“What are you...?” I started to say, but she put her finger to my lips and half-followed, half-pushed me into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind us.

I could tell that she was also quite tipsy. Her face was flushed, and the pinkness had spread down and across her chest, which was very much on show in the black tank-top she was wearing. I realised that I was staring and moved my eyes upward, only to find myself staring into those big, dark eyes. After a while, we moved over to the shower and turned on the tap before turning back to me. The sound of the flowing water and the accompanying steam quickly filled the tiny bathroom.

“Go on then,” she said, nodding towards the shower.

I frowned at her and laughed. I wasn’t sure what else to do. I think that part of my brain had realised what was going on, but it couldn’t make itself heard clearly through the fog of drunkenness. It was also being drowned out by another part of my psyche that hadn’t really stirred like this for some time.

“I’m not getting nekkid in front of you,” I said, eventually.

“Don’t worry, I won’t look,” she said, smiling. Her smile was so very sweet and she almost pulled off the expression of innocence perfectly, but there was a hungry gleam in those eyes. “Besides,” she continued, “I’m worried about you; I don’t think you should be alone tonight.”

And with that, she closed the lid of the toilet, sat down and put her hand over her eyes theatrically. I rolled my eyes and stood watching her for a while, but she seemed to be serious and didn’t move. I was too drunk to care so, glancing back at her to make sure she wasn’t watching, I quickly took off my clothes, climbed into the shower and stood under the water. There was a frosted glass screen that blocked Sarah from my view (and me from hers). I still felt a bit self-conscious, but I started to relax as the hot water washed over me. After rinsing my back, I turned to face the wall, put my head under the stream and felt the water flowing through my hair and between my fingers as I washed my face.

I had been washing myself for a minute-or-so when it occurred to me that Sarah was being unusually quiet. I rinsed my face and turned to say something, only to find her standing there, watching me. I froze. She was completely naked!

She had untied her long, black hair and some of it was hanging down across one side of her chest, almost-but-not-quite-covering her nipple. Her breasts were round and shapely. I estimated them to be a good handful, and I’ve got pretty large hands! My eyes traced the contours of her body, down across her stomach towards her pussy, which was completely shaved apart from a narrow landing strip of neatly trimmed hair.

I must have looked like something out of a cartoon; my eyes widened, my jaw dropped and it felt like I became fully aroused in seconds. She looked at me, giggled and bit her lower lip as her eyes scanned my body in return. Now, I’m the first to admit that I’m no Adonis, but I eat fairly well, swim regularly and walk everywhere, so I’ve always been pretty comfortable in my skin. I’m 6ft 2 and quite toned. I’ve got short, messy brown hair and dark brown eyes. I naturally have very little hair on my chest and I keep ‘certain other areas’ neatly trimmed. She raised an eyebrow and smiled wider as she watched my cock growing larger. I’m not exactly massive down there, but I’m reasonably well-endowed and quite girthy. And I was at almost full attention now! I stood there, unable to move, my hands still held up in front of me as they had been when I finished washing my face.

Sarah climbed into the shower and walked towards me. It was only a small cubicle, but time seemed to slow down as steam filled the air, making the scene strongly reminiscent of those scenes in movies where everything goes into soft focus. She picked up a bottle, squirted shower gel into her hands and lathered them up. As I was still apparently in shock and unable to move, she gently grabbed my wrists and moved my hands down to my sides. Her hands moved across my chest and shoulders, spreading foam as they went. Then she leaned in, gently placed one hand on the back of my unresisting neck and pulled me into a deep, slow kiss. At the same time, she grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast. Maybe it was the alcohol or the steam from the shower, but I felt light-headed and that moment seemed to last for an eternity. My body was trembling slightly with excitement and anticipation.

GinebraBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinebraBrown

I obviously knew what was going on, but it was like I was under a spell and I just couldn’t move or resist. Our breathing was slow, deep and in sync, like waves lapping on the shores of a tropical beach.

As we kissed, I felt her tongue gently probing my mouth and I responded in kind. She let out a soft moan and pulled me closer so that our bodies were pressed together. She grabbed my hand, which was cupping her motionlessly, and encouraged me to squeeze her. As I had suspected, her breast fit comfortably in my hand. Her skin was smooth and warm and was now wet from the flowing water. After a while, she grabbed my hand again and moved it down to her ass, which was also ample, round and firm. She gasped and I felt her body shiver as I teased her curves with my fingers before finally giving in and squeezing her, pulling her body even closer to mine.

“Touch me,” she whispered into my ear as her hand moved towards my cock.

Slowly, tentatively I glided my hand around her and gently slid my fingers between her legs. Even before I slid my finger between her lips, I could feel how wet she was. And this time it wasn’t because of the water! I felt the bump of her clitoris and she trembled as I pressed my fingertip against it. I was starting to wake up from my stupor and was regaining some confidence now! She reached up and wrapped one arm around me as her other hand wrapped around my cock. My body trembled and I could feel myself pulsing in her hand, straining to her touch. I slid my fingers back, teasing her hole and spreading her lubrication over my fingertips. Then I moved back to her clit. I could feel her breathing heavily as I moved my finger in a series of circular motions, steadily increasing speed and pressure. She began to moan softly and rested her head on my chest. She gripped me tightly and lifted one leg, pressing her foot against the tiles and giving me easier access as her other hand continued to stroke up and down my shaft.

As I continued to massage her clit, now with two fingers and increased pressure, I started to run my other hand up and down her back and ass, occasionally tickling her or gently scratching her, which caused her to shudder and quake and gasp as her breathing became sharper and less regular. Her moaning and panting drove me on. I wanted nothing more than to make her cum; nothing turns me on more than knowing that I’ve given someone that amount of satisfaction!

“Oh, Sam,” she whispered my name into my ear, “That feels soooo good. I can’t wait to feel you inside me.”

I shuddered at her words, Jenny had never talked dirty to me, and hearing Sarah say my name like that was hotter than I ever could have imagined. I could have blown my load right then and there, but her stroking had become erratic.

“Oh... wow,” she panted, tightening her grip and burying her face in my chest, “I’m... gonna... cum...” I deliberately slowed my hand movements down ever-so-slightly. She groaned in protest and I felt her thrusting her pelvis against my hand. But, I knew what I was doing; I had slowed down just enough to draw out the excitement, allowing the tension and anticipation to build before finally granting her release. Her panting grew louder and faster until she finally let out the most amazing noise a man can hear; the primal, uncontrollable audible release of pleasure. Everyone in the flat could probably hear her, I thought, but I didn’t care. Her entire body shook violently and I had to adjust my stance and wrap my arms around her to stop us both from falling. As she continued to tremble in my arms, her body still pressed against mine, I felt a rising feeling of warmth and satisfaction. It felt so good to know that I had caused her so much pleasure. Jenny had never reacted like this, never so vocal, and so it had never felt so rewarding.

After a few moments, her breathing started to return to normal. We stood there under the warm water, held tightly in each other’s arms, her head resting on my chest. Then she started to kiss me gently, moving slowly down across my chest and pulling away slightly as she lowered herself to her knees. Now, I’d had a few blowjobs before, but Jenny had always seemed nervous and less-than-enthusiastic, which in turn made me feel guilty and self-conscious and put a damper on the whole experience. So not even my wildest fantasies could have prepared me for what followed.

Sarah was on her knees before I knew what was happening and took the head of my cock into her mouth so suddenly that I had to lean against the tiles to stop myself from collapsing; the sensation was amazing. At first, I felt the familiar pangs of guilt and worry, but then I looked down at her. Her eyes were closed and she was twisting her head slightly from side to side as she bobbed back and forth, taking more of my length into her mouth with each movement. She seemed so into it, like she was hungry for it, and, at the same time, seemed genuinely excited that I was now so hard because of her. She looked up at me, her big brown eyes gleaming brightly, raised her eyebrows at me suggestively and then she turned her attention back to what she was doing.

All my doubts and worries evaporated, I watched her lips wrapped tightly around me and felt her tongue flicking back and forth across the tip of my penis. Far outside of my control, muscles tensed and my cock twitched and pulsed with excitement.

“Mmmmm”, she moaned in response, sending tantalising vibrations through my entire body. And she licked, and she sucked, and she stroked my balls with her fingers and teased me with her teeth as her other hand slid up and down my shaft. It was one of the most amazing feelings of my entire life. Naturally, it was not long before I began to moan uncontrollably, unconsciously thrusting myself into her mouth. I could feel the waves of heat and pressure building up inside me.

“I’m... ugh,” was all I managed to say.

I expected her to draw back but she didn’t. She looked directly up at me, that gleam in her eyes once more, and moaned, hungrily. She locked her lips around me and, again, I could feel her tongue lapping away at me hungrily. She started pumping my shaft harder and faster. I couldn’t hold back any longer, my entire body shuddered, muscles contracted and my cum pumped into her mouth. She swallowed the first few streams, then took my cock out of her mouth so that the next few spurts shot onto her breasts. I’m not usually much of a squirter, but then I don’t think I’d ever cum as hard as that before. She looked down, watching the cum spray across her chest, smiling with a kind of wicked delight.

I slumped back against the tiles, trying to catch my breath. She stood and we wrapped our arms around each other. I was on such a high, so delirious that I started to laugh uncontrollably. She smiled, and then pulled out of the hug and stood on tiptoes to kiss me. Once I’d calmed down a bit, she borrowed the showerhead to rinse her boobs, then climbed out of the cubicle, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself.

She moved towards the door, then stopped and turned to look back at me. She still had that hungry gleam in her eyes. “Don’t keep me waiting,” she said.

And with that, she was gone.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Published 
Written by SamHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments