Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stuck With You

"An ex couple reminisce on their awkward first time sex."

10
3 Comments 3
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words
With her head buried deeply between her thighs, Aria ruffled her hair and muttered curses to the high Gods. She has been a good girl... recently, so why was she being punished like this? She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists tightly. She could hear his heavy breathing, which grew more irritating by the second. Oh, how she wished he would stop. Maybe she should do it herself? No... even if she did it in the slickest way she'd surly be the first suspect. Once the cops get hold of their history together from family and friends, they'd have a good motive down against her. Aria shook her head, was she really thinking about murdering her ex boyfriend in an elevator? She burst out into laughter and fell backwards onto the floor. 

Brent stared at her, and she stared at him. Aria could tell in his eyes that he was probably thinking the same thing. Still gazing at him, she thought long and hard about what she should do. He could lash out on her any second now. Maybe he'd strangle her with one arm, and cover her mouth with his hand to stifle her screams. Or maybe he'd take a more brutal route and slam her head against the metal bar repeadtly until she laid dead on the floor in a pool of her own blood. 

Well whatever he was planning to do, she couldn't take any chances. She had to get in there first. Aria stood up slowly, never taking her eyes off Brent and slowly paced up and down the elevator for a couple of seconds. She stopped by his feet and looked down on him. Before he could say a word, Aria jumped on him and put her hands around his neck. 

"What in God's name are you doing?!" Brent choked. 

Aria ignored him and continued to strangle him. Brent took hold of her wrists and rolled her over. Although she was underneath him, she still held on firmly to his neck. His face grew redder and his eyes began to lose focus. He tightened his grip on her wrists, and finally freed his neck from her hands. 

Aria got up, pushed him on his back and sat on him. Tears began to swell up in her eyes which she soon wiped away as she began clawing at his face. Brent covered his face with his arms for protection. 

"Stop it Aria!" he yelled. 

Aria gave up attacking his face and clenched her fist. Just as he stretched out his arms to grab her, with all her might she punched his privates. Brent sat up sharply and let out a huge cry. As he clutched his junk he groaned in pain, Aria froze. Brent took this opportunity and grabbed her by the waist. He rolled her over again and this time he straddled her. He grabbed her hands and placed them above her head. 

Aria squirmed about in frustration underneath him. She soon stopped when she realized she wasn't getting anywhere. The two stared at each other in fury. The sound of their heavy breathing echoed around the elevator. Aria pushed Brent off of her and stood up. She buried her head in her hands and sobbed. Brent also stood up, and wrapped his arms around her. 

"What was that all about?" Brent asked. 

"I thought you were going to kill me." Aria cried. 

"Kill you? What on earth made you think that?" 

"I don't know..." 

"Being stuck in this hot elevator for almost an hour is clearly taking a toll on you." He said softly. 

"I'm sorry." Arian mumbled.

Brent lifted up her chin and brushed her hair. 

"I always knew you had a murderous mind, right back before we started dating." He chuckled. 

"Murderous mind? As if." Aria smirked. 

"You'd always threaten to kill me." 

"It's because you wouldn't leave me alone." 

"Only because I wanted you..." Brent whispered.

Aria pulled away from him and sat on the floor, closely followed by Brent. They sat there and stared at each other briefly in silence.

"You know what this reminds me of?" Brent said, breaking the silence. 

"What?" Aria replied. 

"The first time we had sex." 

"I didn't try to kill you when we had sex!" 

"No, no I mean how we're sitting now, awkwardly."

***

Aria and Brent were sat opposite each other in silence on Brent's bed. His parents were away on a cheap two day vacation in Malta, so he had the house to himself. They were sitting there for some time, just staring at each other. 

"Take off your top." said Brent. 

"Could you be a little more romantic?" She huffed. 

"Ok, could you please remove that elegant top you have on so I can see your beautifully, exotic breasts?" 

Aria picked up a small pillow from behind her and flung it at his head. Whilst Brent wasn't looking, Aria quickly took off her top, and covered her breasts with her arms.

"Move your hands Aria." 

"No." She mumbled. 

"If you want us do this, you gotta let me see your body..." 

Aria shook her head and blushed. 

"Ok fine, shall I just shag you with a paper bag over my head?" 

"No," She giggled. "I'm just nervous." 

Without a word, Brent took off his clothes. Aria's mouth hung open as she stared at his naked body. 

"Now I'm naked, you can get naked too." He smiled. 

Soon Aria joined him, and they were both naked. Still, they sat there in awkward silence staring at each other. 

Brent slowly reached for his slightly hard penis and began to stroke it. 

"Ew Brent! Stop it!" Aria yelled. 

"I'm sorry I can't help it, you're turning me on." He winked. 

Aria blushed and turned her back towards him. She felt the bed sink slightly beneath her as Brent crawled up behind. He buried his head in her neck and started kissing it. 

Aria gently held his head and closed her eyes. His warm, soft lips lightly pecked her neck. She shuddered as his lips travelled up her neck and to her ear. His lips latched onto her ear and he began to nibble on it. Still latching onto it, Brent shuffled his way around to face her. He then pulled away and grabbed his now throbbing penis. 

Aria stared at it, almost in fear. 

"Do you want to taste it?" He asked. 

Aria's eyes widened at the question.

BbFreya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BbFreya

As much as she wanted to say no, she fought against it. Brent was her boyfriend and she wanted to please him as much as she could. 

Slowly she moved closer to Brent until she could feel his warm breath on her forehead. Cautiously, she bent down and took hold of his penis. Brent flinched to her warm touch. His penis felt weird in her hand, she could feel it pulsating, the veins on his shaft slowly grew thicker. What was she to do now? Was she supposed to start licking it straight away, or was she supposed to rub it? 

Brent grabbed Aria's hand and moved it up and down his shaft. Once she got the hang of it he let go and tilted his head back. Aria gently rubbed his cock, moving her thumb in circular motions around the tip of Brent's cock every now and again. Aria bent further down and began to suck on it. Brent let out a tiny moan and held onto her short hair. Aria's head bobbed up and down as she sucked him off. Brent lost himself a little in the pleasure and forced Aria's head down, forcing her to deep throat his cock. 

He held her head there and began to move his hips a little. A few pumps later, he squirted into her mouth. 

Aria quickly pulled away and swallowed his cum. She slapped him on his thigh and wiped her mouth. 

"Why'd you cum so early, damnit." She tutted. 

"I'm sorry, it felt really good and I couldn't hold it in." He blushed. 

"And into my mouth, Brent! I didn't want to swallow your jizz." She whined. 

"I'm sorry ok!" 

Before Aria could curse him anymore, Brent kissed her deeply. As they both closed their eyes, Aria fell back on the bed with Brent on top of her. 

His hands explored her body while he continued to kiss her. Brent firmly held onto her breasts and began to fondle with it. Aria muffled a moan as he caressed her. His hands soon left her breasts and travelled down her stomach and to her thighs. Brent pushed open her legs and ran his fingers up and down her slightly wet slit. Aria groaned and arched her back a little. 

Brent slowly pushed two fingers inside her pussy. 

"You're really tight Aria, my fingers just about fit in." He said. 

"Will you be able to put your... you know in?" 

"I'm sure I can." he said softly. 

Brent slid his fingers in and out of her wet hole. As he did so, Aria held onto the bed sheet. Brent brought his head to her slit and ran his tongue up to her clit. 

"N-Not there Brent..." Aria whimpered. 

He ignored her and continued to lick and finger her. Aria's body shook slightly in pleasure. She felt hot, and tossed her head from side to side. She could feel strong sensation from her pussy all the way up to her pelvis. 

She quickly sat up and pushed his head away. Brent looked up at her in confusion. 

"I-I want you inside me, Brent." She whispered. 

As she laid back down, he quickly got on his knees. 

"Are you sure you're ready?" He asked. 

Aria nodded and smiled. 

"Alright, time to meet Captain Yoghurt Blaster!" 

"Oh for God's sake Brent! You've named your junk?" Aria huffed. 

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" 

"How old are you?" She giggled 

"Eighteen and all manly." said Brent as he kissed her. 

Aria laid back down, pulling Brent down with her. He grabbed onto his cock with one hand and placed it in front of her pussy. He teasingly rubbed his cock up and down her slit so her juices would drip onto him. He held onto Aria's hand as he slowly eased his way into her. Aria squeezed onto him tightly, and little tears ran down her cheeks as he broke through her hymen. Once he was in her, he wiped away her tears with his hand and planted his face into her neck. 

"Oh my God. It's stuck!" cried Brent. 

"What! Really?" said Aria.

"Sike!" he laughed.

Aria closed her eyes and slapped his head. Brent began to thrust his hips back and forth. His cock felt amazing pumping in and out of her tight, little hole. Aria ran her hands over his sweaty body. She quivered as his cock pulsated inside her. Brent's slow and gentle pace, gradually grew faster as he went on. He pushed his way deeper inside her.

"Yeah buddy!" Brent grunted. 

"You did not just say that." chuckled Aria.

"Oh yeah buddy!"

Brent sat up and held onto her waist and he continued to pound her. The air was hot and filled with their moans and groans. Aria clenched onto the bed sheets again and cried out.

"Who's, your, daddy?" Brent said between each thrust. 

"You're my daddy?" Aria replied.

"Yes, yes I'm you're daddy!"

"Oh, Brent now I have disturbing images of my dad in my head!" Aria whined. 

"Shh, just ignore them silly."

Aria laughed and stared at Brent, he took stared deeply into her eyes. They smiled at each other as they continued to make love.

Brent slumped himself on top Aria again and pushed his cock into her as far as it could go. He cupped her face in his hands and madly kissed her. Her loud moans were slightly muffled, and she whispered into his ear that she was about to orgasm. Brent gave his all, and with a few last strokes they climaxed together.

***

Aria's face was blushing red. She smiled and bent her head.

"You can't deny that it was special." said Brent.

"Yeah, it was. I had a good first time."

"Me too."

Aria lifted up her head and stared at him.

"You were a virgin too?"

He nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Brent shrugged his shoulders.

"That explains all the stupid things you said to me." She laughed. 

"Hey, it was not stupid. I was trying to create a joyful atmosphere."

"Well you did that." Aria smiled.

Brent sighed and stood up. "What happened to us Aria?" he asked.

"We were young and foolish-" Aria was cut off by the jolt of the elevator.

A few seconds later, and the elevator was moving up again.

"Let's be an item again Aria." he pleaded.

She sighed and rubbed her forehead. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to hear that again... I've missed Captain Yoghurt Blaster."
Published 
Written by AvaMarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments