Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Of '70

"A young man's first voyage on the sea of love"

17
7 Comments 7
11.3k Views 11.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Summer vacation from high school... everyone looks forward to it but it's not always as good as we hope.

The summer of 1970 was filled with a lot of work, but I didn't really mind. I knew the physical labor would help build my body, which was already quite strong. The best part though was the weekends, when I was free to go see my girlfriend, Jenna.

Jen and I had started dating the previous spring after she had broken up with her boyfriend. He was a proto-nerd, back before the term nerd had even been invented.

I'd never had a real girlfriend before, even though I was a junior when we started dating. I'd had a couple flirtations sure, but no 'real' relationship... meaning a sexual one. We were both 16 when we started dating, full of life and enthusiasm.

I'd been dating a girl named Beth, but she threw me overboard before long. I somehow knew it was because I wasn't 'fast' enough. She was ready for exploration on a level where I'd never been and wasn't sure how to proceed. He who hesitates is last, right? Anyway, some experience gained, no loss. So, long story short, I was long on enthusiasm and very short on experience.

Jenna and I had quickly become proficient kissers, stealing away into corners, under stairwells, anyplace we could have a moment of privacy. Remember, this was back in 1970. No cameras, no police resource officer, just the teachers to avoid. It lent spice to our make-out sessions.

Jenna liked to wear dresses, which was fine by me... the filmy material she favored clung to her full breasts, her hips, and her sexy round ass like a caress. She sometimes also wore shorts, tight ones, which also flattered her full figure.
 
She had short, pixie-cut brown hair, brown eyes, and a broad face sprinkled by freckles. One of her best features was her marvelous smile. That smile included braces, which she hated, and which I thought made her look sexy as hell. To this day, there's just something about a girl in braces...

So, we were officially dating, and the word was out; we were exclusive to one another.

We'd progressed through holding hands, light kissing, and petting, and I'd found the courage to ask her to take her panties off one day when we were making out under the stairwell leading to the second floor. I was shocked when she complied without a murmur of dissent. I stuffed her panties in my pocket, keeping them as swag from my conquest. As we kissed deeply, tongue-dancing with each other, my hands HAD to cup her ass through her dress, hold those luscious creamy globes. She molded her body against mine, so warm, so desirable.
 
This was where we left off for summer break. No more stolen moments almost every day, no more thrill at the chance of being discovered.

The weekends were great; I'd borrow my brother's car and head off to Jenna's. We'd sit and talk, walk around town, hold hands.

Her parents were like two eagles, eyes missing nothing, ready to sail in, claws ready, if I should get out of line.

Jen's family lived in a duplex, her aunt living in the other unit... another set of eyes always observing, ready to report back to headquarters, aye aye, sir!

Of course, our game was to sneak around, push the limits, get away with what we could. We were teenagers, what can I say? Back then everything developed at a slower pace; girls didn't hop between the sheets with a guy at the drop of a hat. The guy had to work for it, and it meant something when he finally made his conquest.

That's how the summer progressed. We hung out, often went swimming, which gave me more opportunity to scope out her body. I discovered the delight of watching her camel-toe...it doesn't take a lot to excite a young guy.

Summer finally came to an end. Back to school, meeting friends we hadn't seen all summer, getting back into the groove. Back to seeing Jen every day.

Jen's cousin Sheila was dating a guy on the football team. He was your typical Biff Jockstrap kind of guy, all macho with maybe six brain cells. We double dated a couple times, Biff driving his tricked-out Chevy Nova. The dates ended with us going 'parking', finding a secluded spot for an extended make out session.

The first Saturday night after school started we went on double date with Sheila and Biff. Jen and I ended up as usual in the back seat, playing tonsil-tennis, me caressing her legs, teasing her inner thighs, going as far as I dared.

The sounds from the front became intense. I started paying more attention to what was happening up there than the activities in the back seat.

Imagine my shock when Sheila draped her dress across the back of her seat, followed by her panties, and Biff going for the gold! The smell of arousal was intense, and the sound of their fucking drove me crazy. Biff didn't last long, but that boy could drill!

After they had finished, (I'm sure Sheila didn't get off), they got dressed again and we left our little hideaway, nothing remarked about what had just transpired. I was gobsmacked, not believing they'd actually fucked with us in the backseat! Maybe that explains why Biff shot his load so quickly.

Next Friday night was the first home football game. Jen and I went and had a great time, watching our team get their asses handed to them as usual. Our school sucked at football, but we had a small school, which also means a small pool of talent.

After the game, we went to the local hangout where everyone went. It was packed to the rafters, the sounds of hungry teens laughing and talking, people coming and going. The burgers were big and delicious, and the milkshakes fantastic. You could walk in with your girl and a ten-dollar bill, eat like a king, and walk away with bills in your pocket.
 
We chowed down, 'shot ze bool' with some of our buddies, then made our escape.

I had to have her home by midnight, and the clock was ticking. I don't know what she turned into at midnight. Maybe that wasn't really the issue; maybe I should have been more concerned with what her dad turned into at midnight.

So, off to a convenient hidey-hole. We had several all scoped out, we just had to make sure no one else had already taken it for their own use.

Once the engine was turned off, we were enveloped by the dark and quiet. It was wonderful, the warmth of the day lingering, the sounds of insects coming back to full volume after our rude interruption, our eyes temporarily useless, reduced to touch.

We kissed as always, tongues entwined, drinking in each other. My hand rested on her breast and she sighed. I started to massage it... I could feel her nipple rise to my attention.

She rubbed my chest, my thigh, and finally her hand found my swollen cock. It made a very hard lump in my jeans, and she squeezed it and rubbed with enthusiasm. I swear, I almost blew my future kiddies out right then.

She stopped, and her hands pulled her dress up over her head, exposing her white bra, just a hint in the darkness. Ditto her panties, a dim white triangle showing. Not one to be left behind or to miss an opportunity, off came my shirt, my shoes and socks.

Jen reached and fumbled at my belt, the catch to my jeans, and my zipper. She worried them down and, being ever helpful (I'm just that sort of guy), I raised my hips to make it easy for her. She got them off and started on my BVD's, the old tighty-whiteys.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

Down they came, and my cock sprang out at full attention.

Jen grasped it in her hand and squeezed it. Her hand felt amazing on me, soft yet firm, and a cascade of sensation erupted just from her simple touch.

I reached around, fumbling at her bra closure (I'm still fumble-fingered with a bra almost fifty years later), I finally got it undone and released her breasts.

I knew she had a nice set but they were even bigger when set free. They filled my hands with their softness. I bent down and took a nipple between my lips, tasting it for my first time. The texture, her scent, the experience was all overwhelming! I became a tit man that night there in the darkness.

Jen took my hand and guided it to her waist, and I knew what she wanted. I hooked my fingers into her waistband and slipped her panties down her thighs slowly, her sweet young ass lifting for me. I touched the crotch of them and they were sticky wet! They joined the pile of our clothes.
 
I whispered into her ear that we needed to get into the back seat. She murmured agreement and we both hoisted our naked asses over the front seat, giggling like maniacs. We settled in, lying face to face, just luxuriating in our bodies touching full length. I put a knee between her legs and she opened to accept it.

My hands were everywhere... her breasts, her belly, her smooth firm ass. I finally took the plunge, tracing my fingers down her belly to her amazing thatch of pussy hair. I'd seen a couple strays peeking out of her bathing suit, but had no idea she was like fucking Sheba of the Jungle down there!

I combed my fingers through it, loving the feel of it. I started massaging her mound, which was very full. Now I knew what they meant by the phrase 'love mound'- no shit, Sherlock!

My finger tips found her slit, and she was incredibly wet. I teased them up and down, all the way to the bottom and back again.

I found that her lips started to part a little, and I used one finger to explore. I found her opening and my finger slipped inside easily, drenched in her dew. I worked it slowly and she pumped her hips gently, matching my rhythm.

Her kisses were becoming more insistent now, more frantic. Jen was almost raping my mouth with her tongue!

I added a second finger, and felt her inner walls, much tighter now, and knew she'd have difficulty if I added another. I worked them in and out, took them out and massaged all around her pussy, then put them in again. I finger fucked her for what seemed like hours, but it wasn't that long.

Time had gone on vacation, replaced by a universe of sensation.

Finally the time had come. I disengaged my knee and moved so she could lie on her back. She sighed, raised her legs with bent knees and spread her thighs, so very inviting.

My cock was as hard as Chinese arithmetic, and I got on my knees between her open thighs. I lowered myself, touching the head of my cock to her hairy pussy.

I pushed a little and... nothing! I didn't sink into her hot flesh. I pulled back and did it again... and fucking missed again! How the hell was I supposed to know what to do? I'd never even seen a pussy before, much less tried to get inside one.

I don't know what I was expecting, maybe osmosis would draw my cock into her, maybe it'd be some kind of fucking magnetism, maybe Elsie the Contented Cow would show up and tell me how to get my cock inside this girl! The first female I'd ever succeeded in getting to go 'all the way' and my fucking cock had gone blind, couldn't find it's way home! Imagine how stupid I felt.

I was stymied: I knew her delicious pussy had an opening; I'd established that with my questing fingers. Why oh why did my dick have to be so damned stupid?

I was poised above her, cock hanging down, pondering the solution to this quandary when I felt her hand wrap itself around my hard-on and draw me slowly downward. My cock touched her pussy and she moved the head along her slit. She found the right place and pulled me down again.

I felt my swollen head actually plop inside and she released her hand. I slowly lowered myself and slipped into paradise, her hot wet flesh taking me in. I just lay there for a little, drinking in the sensation, the marvel of being inside this woman.

I started to raise myself, went back down, repeat as necessary... and now I knew what I'd been missing! We started to fuck very gently, tenderly, she raising her hips to meet my movements. We did this for a little and then started to pick up the rhythm. I started to corkscrew my hips as I was entering her, making my cock have maximum pressure against the sides of her pussy. She loved that and started to moan, pumping her hips harder against me.

Things were getting more intense, my thrusts strong and deep, working her hairy, wet pussy, riding her like a rented horse. Her tits were jiggling around to our rhythm, pale globes in the darkness. My belly slammed into hers as my crotch banged into her hairy mound, the sounds of our flesh slapping loudly.

I felt it coming, my first orgasm inside of a woman. It hit like a tornado, blasting out, devastating me, filling her. I came so hard I'd have bet I'd ejaculated my left nut! I kept pumping myself into her, my cock not even going down.

In a couple minutes I felt her tense, her head thrown back, eyes and mouth wide, gasping in rapid shallow pants. She squealed, honest to God, and I felt the tremors in her taut belly, her thighs quivering as she too found the promised land.

Jen groaned and the tremors started to subside; she placed her hand on my chest, whispering for me to stop. I did, just lying quietly inside her, feeling the zillion new sensations. My cock started to wilt inside her, and she smiled, even giggled a little. I slowly pulled myself out of her, and I know it's a false impression, but it felt like I pulled a yard of cock out of her.

I kissed her lips, down her neck, both her luscious breasts, down her belly, and found her fur patch. I started to lick there, getting a big tongue-load of our combined nectar. I lapped her pink pussy like a dog, savoring the salty-raw taste. Guess what? She loved that too! I licked her clean, getting every last little bit of that amazing fuck honey out of her.
 
Oh damn, what time is it anyway? We'd forgotten to keep an eye on the fucking clock and I was pretty sure my ass was gonna be toast when I came dragging her in after midnight. I turned the switch key on to illuminate the dashboard clock and whew, it was 11:45... I had fifteen minutes to make twelve miles.

We got our clothes sorted out and on in what had to be an Olympic record time I fired up the old Ford and down the road we flew. She brushed out her hair as I drove, swinging through the curves at breakneck speed.

I pulled into her driveway just on the stroke of midnight, got out, and opened her door. She sprang out, apparently fresh as a daisy. Up the stairs and into the foyer we went.

We saw her dad sitting in the living room reading the paper, which he'd probably read at least twice already. "Good game?" he asked.

Jen replied, "No way, we got our butts beat!"

He chuckled and said, "All is right in the world, then."

I must say, I had to agree with him. Everything was pretty fucking grand!
Published 
Written by Taggerdoo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments