Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Of Firsts - Chapter 11

"My Slutty Origin Story"

14
7 Comments 7
13.5k Views 13.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Friday felt like it was an eternity away, however at the moment I was more excited about Wednesday. My birthday was coming up, and as most people under the age of 21, I was impatiently ecstatic. I invited all of my friends and my neighbor.

Wednesday came, the entire day was awesome from the moment I woke up to the time I blew out the candles on my cake. It wasn’t until after everyone left that I heard a knock at the door. When I opened the door my neighbor was standing there with a single red rose and a smile on his face.

“Happy Birthday!!!” he shouted.

“Aww… How sweet of you. I didn’t think I was gonna see you today.” I said taking the rose from his outstretched hand.

“Yeah, my dad took me out most of the day. We just now got back. The rose is a ‘sorry I missed most of your birthday’ present, and this is your actual present.” he stated pulling a small present out from behind his back.

I closed the door behind me and sat down on the steps outside my front door. Holding the rose in one hand, I took the present from him as he sat down next to me. I quickly removed the wrapping paper revealing a mixed CD with a picture of me on the cover of the jewel case. On the back was a list of some of my favorite songs. (My first mixed tape, works every time).

“This is awesome!” I said, giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

“So you wanna go for a walk or something?” he asked.

“Sure, let me just put this stuff in my room,” I said standing up.

I raced into my room and placed my CD and rose on my bed.

“Is that from your little boyfriend?” my sister teased, as I turned to leave the room.

“Yeah, and we are just friends,” I retorted.

“None of my friends give me roses,” she said in a superior tone.

“Whatever, just tell Mom I went for a walk,” I rolled my eyes and headed out.

“Heather has a boyfriend, Heather has a boyfriend!” My sister chanted over and over as I headed down the hallway to the front door.

I stepped outside into the warm summer night, and was once again greeted by my neighbor. We held hands and walked around the block a few times. We talked about the summer and the impending return of the next school year. He told me about the last few days with his Dad, and I told him about my birthday. As we came around to our houses for the fourth time we stopped and stood in between them. We stood there facing one another holding hands, and staring at each other.

“Shame my Dad is home,” he said looking sad.

“Yeah it is definitely a shame, if he wasn’t I would be rocking your world right now,” I explained shaking ours hands from side to side.

“Stupid Dad, oh well, at least he goes back to work on Friday,” he said, his attitude perking up.

I leaned forward and stood on my tippy toes, giving him a kiss. As I dropped down on to my feet I glanced toward my backyard. I turned and made way for my garage, which was detached from the rest of the house.

MarianPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianPerez

Pulling him behind me, we headed towards the back where we could not be seen.

“Umm… what are we doing?” he asked nervously.

“Stuff,” I said, pushing him against the wall.

I pushed myself against him pressing my lips to his. I reached up placing my hand around the back of his head. His lips and mine now squishing and smacking into one another. My tongue rolled over his, our saliva mixing together in our mouths. We stood there heads tilting and twisting while we made out, the furiousness growing with each kiss.

His hands were frantically groping and exploring my body not quite able to decide on what they wanted to do, pulling me closer, grabbing my ass, and trying to paw at my breasts. I moaned, the sound muffled by our mingling tongues. Our breathing was so heavy that our faces began to burn hot. As I pressed against him I could feel his erect cock bulging against his jeans.

I reached down with my free hand and unbuttoned his jeans. He paused for a moment, breaking away from my lips. Before he could ask I pushed my hand into his jeans gripping his hard cock and began to tug on it. This prompted a moan and a return of his lips to mine. His hand found its way to his zipper. He slowly unzipped his pants giving me more room to work, his cock practically shooting out of his jeans. I began to stroke faster, once again he broke away resting his forehead against mine and swallowing hard.

“Oh fuck, that feels good,” he said almost choking on his own spit.

“You like that? You gonna cum for me?” I asked in a dominant slutty tone.

“Fuck yeah baby,” he whispered back to me.

“Give me that hot cum,” I whispered into his ear.

I felt his cock begin to swell in my hand. As the pumping began I could feel warm streaks of cum splash across my wrist and forearm as I continued to stroke his cock. He slammed his head into my neck and shoulder moaning.

“Aw yeah, cum for me,” I said.

“So awesome,” he moaned, his head slamming back against the garage.

I let go of his cock, it flopped down already becoming flaccid. I turned and rested against the garage next to him. As he caught his breath, he put away his warn cock and closed his pants. I lifted my leg and wiped the jizz off on pant leg.

“Fuckin’ mess maker,” I said, jokingly.

“You made the damn mess,” he said laughing.

“Really? Cause I didn’t shoot cum all over my own arm,” I shot back at him.

“When someone spills a glass, do you blame the glass or the person who spilled it?” He asked, feeling rather proud of his logic.

“You really want to argue with the girl that sucks your cock?” I said, rather proud of my logic.

“Good point,” he said, laughing.

At that moment I heard my Mom call out my name. I kissed him on the cheek and told him I would see him on Friday. I ran around to the others side of the house, so my Mother wouldn’t know I was behind it. I went into my room and listened to my new CD and held my rose.

Published 
Written by HeatherHeathen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments