Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking Cindy's Cherry, Chapter 1

"He came to her house for one reason, but found another one waiting for him!"

25
28 Comments 28
31.0k Views 31.0k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Famous Story

About three weeks ago, I was sitting at home trying to watch a little television. I had just finished dinner and was flipping through the channels to see what was on that night when the phone suddenly rang.

“Hello?” I said.

“Hi, Steve… this is Cathy. I was wondering if you could come over tonight? I really need you… I’m so lonely and horny. Can you come over and help me out?” she said.

I had known Cathy for years and we’d had some good times in bed together. Cathy was a hot, sexy piece and I always enjoyed fucking her.

“Sure! I wasn’t doing anything anyway. I’ll be over in a few minutes. Be wet and ready to play, baby!” I said.

I am quite fond of Cathy, who is a very attractive divorced woman in her forties, and she was always a hot sexy piece and a lot of fun. She enjoyed sex and she enjoyed a lot of different activities and games relating to it. Her ex-husband was an idiot for letting such a fine woman slip away from him, but oh well; his loss was definitely my gain!

Cathy had a daughter, Cindy, who was eighteen now. I had first met her shortly after Cathy and I started seeing each other and a couple times since, but we usually made sure she was out of the house when Cathy and I had sex. Cathy felt a little awkward having sex with her in the house, so she would make sure Cindy was gone or just come to my place when we wanted some “adult time” together.

I arrived at Cathy’s house about a half hour later. Cathy lived in a nice three bedroom house in an upscale neighborhood - thanks partly to the very generous divorce settlement the court provided her with. Seems her ex-husband found another playmate and got caught playing in someone else’s sandbox! I parked my car in her driveway and walked up to the house as I usually did when visiting her.

But I was surprised when Cindy opened the door instead of her mother.

“Come on in, Steve,” she said, and I followed her into the living room.

I noticed that all the blinds were drawn and soft lights were on, which I also found a little puzzling since Cathy and I almost always go directly to her bedroom when I come over. Cathy is usually quite impatient and anxious to get to the fucking so this apparent “ambiance” was a little out of character for her.

Cindy took me to the sofa. “You can sit here and wait for Mom; she should be down in a couple minutes. Meantime, I have something I want to show you while you wait, okay?” she said.

She seemed pretty excited about it, and so I said that would be fine. Cindy was a pretty good girl and very friendly. She left the room and, when she returned a couple minutes later, what she wanted to show me was obviously her very sexy body, clad in nothing but a skimpy black negligee, tiny thong panties that just barely covered her pussy, thigh top stockings, and sexy black high heels.

Now I will admit that I, on occasion, miss the subtleties of the fairer sex, but even I could see what she had in mind here. Not all the details necessarily, but the general direction she wanted this to go at least.

“Mom is out of town until next week”, she told me. “We have the house to ourselves,” she said, coyly. Then she sat on the sofa right next to me in her delightful virtual nakedness and told me what was on her mind.

“The last time you were here I had cut class at school and snuck back home. I.. I watched you and Mom making love, Steve. I’ve seen how happy you make her whenever you come over - she is a changed person every time you come to see her. She might be sad or depressed or just in a foul mood, but when you come over she is happy and giddy and grinning like crazy for a couple days afterward. This last time I asked her what it was that made her so happy when you came over. She and I had a long ‘girl-talk’ that night and she confessed that it was you and what you do to her that puts a smile on her face."

She continued, "When you left after your visit last time, Mom was in complete ecstasy. She enjoyed sex with you more that day than she has ever enjoyed anything. And it showed. Even I could see it on her face and in her disposition.

Cindy explained, "Steve, I have had a couple boyfriends and we have made out a little - you know kissing and petting and such. I’ve let them play with my boobies and rub me under my skirt or down my pants. But I’m a virgin - I have never had sex and never had anything in me except my own fingers. I’ve also never seen a… man. I just didn’t feel like anyone was the ‘right one’ for me. I want my first time to be special and wonderful; you only have a first time once,” she said.

“I agree your first time should be special, Cindy,” I said.

“That’s what Mom says too,” she said, “Steve if it’s alright with you, I would like for you to be my first and take my cherry. I want you to do the same things to me that you did to my Mom that day, and make me feel the way you made her feel. I’m sorry I had to trick you like I did, but with her out of town, I thought this might be my only chance to find out what I’ve been missing.”

“Well, Cindy, tricking me was probably not the best way to go about this, but I understand your situation. At least you were honest enough to let me know the deal before getting too involved in it. Does your mother know that you have ‘made out ’ as you say with your boyfriends?” I asked her.

“Oh yes. We have had lots of talks about boys and sex and love and stuff. And I’ve been on birth control pills for two years now since I was sixteen. Mom makes sure I take it with my vitamins every day,” she said.

I sat there on the sofa and thought about the situation for a bit. Cindy is the daughter of one of my lady friends, and even though Cathy and I see each other pretty regularly, neither of us has made the leap to an exclusive relationship. Cathy is still leery after her divorce and I am happy with what I have with her. I don’t see a lot of other women - she keeps me pretty well oiled up so even though we haven’t claimed exclusivity and are free to date whoever we want, we still see each other more than anyone else.

Cathy is also aware that her daughter is sexually in her prime and has no objections to her experimenting with her sexuality apparently; even providing her with birth control pills. The situation was unusual, but I saw no real reason to turn her down. I looked at her again and seeing just what a beautiful young woman she was and how sexy she was in that outfit, my mind was pretty much made up.

"What size bed do you have in your room, Cindy?“ I asked her.

“I have a regular full-size bed. Not as big as Mom’s queen-sized bed, but big enough,” she said.

“Show me,” I said.

Cindy got up and smiling held out her hand to help me up. She clasped my hand and led me to her room. As I followed Cindy up the stairs and down the hall to her bedroom, I couldn’t help noticing how beautiful her ass was, especially peeking so nakedly out from under the hem of the negligee. I had a fleeting thought about doing something about it but decided to stay with more standard sex. The next time, if there would be a next time, I might introduce her to some different activities, but that day, I was primarily going to give Cindy the best time I could, as I would for her mother.

Once we were in her bedroom, she pulled down the blankets on her bed. “Is it better to have a sheet or blanket to cover ourselves with?” she asked me.

“Neither one. It’s warm enough in here that we don’t need anything to keep us warm and it would just get in the way. The negligee you have on is nice to get a guy interested, but remember the more you wear, the more he has to take off. But unwrapping a present can be part of the fun as well!” As I spoke, I was removing my shirt and shoes. Cindy stood there as if waiting to be told what to do. I could tell she hadn’t figured on making it this far and didn’t know what to do next.

I sat down on the edge of her bed and drew her closer to me. I pulled her in between my spread knees and looked up into her young, pretty face.

“Cindy, I know you feel nervous and scared. It’s perfectly natural to feel that way right now. Your first time having sex with someone is a big deal and an important step. But we will take it nice and slow and go as fast as you want to. If you tell me to stop, I will. If you want to go faster, that’s up to you. I only want to make you feel good and make this whole thing a wonderful experience for you. Understand?” I said, holding both of her hands as I spoke.

“Yes, I understand. Thank you,” she said with a little smile.

“You’re welcome, baby. Now, why don’t we get you out of that pretty outfit - we don’t want to get it wrinkled or messed up!” I said smiling.

She reached up to begin taking it off but, I put my hand on hers. “Why don’t you let me do it for you, honey. A lot of men enjoy undressing a woman. It can be exciting for both of them. Let me show you.”

I started off by kissing her. This first kiss was tentative and unsure, but as we kissed some more she began to loosen up. My hands roamed up and down her sides as I kissed her and with each move upwards I got a little higher. Before long Cindy had her arms around my neck and our kissing had gotten more passionate and, for her at least, more urgent.

I moved my kisses to her neck, planting a trail of hot, burning kisses going down her neck as the young girl began moaning her delight. I slipped the thin spaghetti straps of her negligee off her shoulders, kissing her where they once were. As they fell to her upper arms the flimsy garment slipped from her breasts and she instinctively covered herself with her arms.

She looked at me, a bit embarrassed at her reaction and I smiled, gently pulling her arm away. I pulled the negligee the rest of the way down until it puddled around her ankles. I helped her step out of it, leaving her in just her panties, stockings, and heels.

Cindy, like her mother, was a very beautiful, very sexy woman. While Cathy was a blonde, Cindy was a brunette with streaks of blonde in her hair. Both women shared amazing bodies; Cindy had got her mother’s large breasts, an attribute I found so delightful in Cathy. I was eager to see the daughter's breasts were as sensitive and responsive as the mother’s were. When I would lick and suck on Cathy’s generous tits and thick chewy nipples, it never failed to flood her pussy with a copious flow of sweet juices. I was hoping that Cindy had gotten the same sensitivity in her ample tits and hard young nipples as well.

“Why don’t you climb into bed, honey, and lie down on your back,” I told her.

“Shouldn’t I finish getting undressed first?” she asked.

“Actually, leave the rest on… you look really sexy like that,” I said. Cindy smiled and then got up on her bed like I told her laying on her back.

I was wearing just my pants as I lay down beside Cindy and placed my hand gently on one of her luscious breasts, which was full and vibrant, with silky smooth skin.

“Now remember Cindy, this is all about having a good time and enjoying each other okay? So when I do something, let me know how it feels or how it makes you feel. I want to know if what I do is making you feel good. That way I can keep doing it or change to something else if necessary,” I said.

She nodded her compliance.

I began caressing her full firm breasts, gently squeezing the pliant flesh and hefting the globe, feeling its weight. When I rubbed her nipple with my finger, it was soft and almost rubbery, and I softly pinched the nub, toying with it to see how it responded. I was pleased when it grew thick as my teasing it continued. I knew I would need to spend quite a bit of time kissing and licking and caressing her until she was ready for something more advanced. I intended to eat Cindy’s pussy until she climaxed, which I know was one of the things she heard me doing with her mother, but I would have to increase her sexual excitement before doing that.

Usually, when I got together with Cathy, she was already fairly horny and after kissing her face and throat and licking and sucking her breasts, I would eat her pussy until she came. I expected to do something like that with her daughter now, but take longer on the foreplay, especially stimulating her lovely breasts. That was certainly more than alright. Cindy has a beautiful body and, as she said, we had until next week.

I kissed her again, but this time Cindy responded to my kiss by thrusting her tongue forward to meet my own and we rubbed them together. She had apparently rinsed her mouth out while getting ready for me because I could taste a hint of mint.

The more we kissed and the more our tongues played together, the faster her breathing became, which meant she was becoming more aroused.

VivianSoto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianSoto

When I thought the time was right, I moved down her body until I reached her chest.

I glanced up at Cindy’s pretty face and saw how relaxed she was. The slight smile and the partially closed eyes, told me she was enjoying what I was doing to her, although she might not have known just what that was. The next thing I did was something I was sure she would like. As I cupped her young but very plenteous breast, I leaned over to start licking around her dark pink areola and then brushing my tongue lightly over the nipple itself. The young woman murmured happily, and I felt the nipple begin to become erect.

After a few strokes of my tongue, I switched to its twin, and this one also started becoming stiffer. Then I began alternating between the cute, pink nubbins, sometimes using the flat of my tongue and sometimes dabbing with just the tip. Cindy started squirming under me, moaning and cooing her exquisite pleasure as her nipples became so stiff they must have hurt.

“Oh, Steve,” she panted, “That feels so wonderful, what you’re doing. None of my boyfriends ever did that.”

I raised my head to speak to her. “They should have. This is a perfect form of foreplay, especially with somebody as sensitive as you seem to be. Any guy lucky enough to get you should do whatever it takes to make it more fun for you.”

Having delivered my views on pleasing a woman, I put my words to work, drawing one of Cindy’s luscious globes into my mouth and starting to suck on it, and showing her what it meant to pleasure a woman.

I went back to my work on her lovely breasts sucking and licking Cindy’s nipples and areolas and alternating between the two. Her moans and cooing became louder and her squirming more urgent. As she writhed under my ministrations, she arched her back, thrusting her breasts up to meet my mouth, wanting more of my tongue’s caress. Her movements and the delightful lustful moans she was making told me how much she liked what I was doing and how she wanted me to keep doing it.

“Oh, God, Steve… Ohh, I’ve never anything so wonderful… ”

I raised my head and smiled at her. I was elated at how good it was for her because that made it so much better for me. I could smell the delicious aroma coming from her juicy pussy so, after giving either of her breasts another minute of being caressed by my mouth, I started licking the valley between them, and then trailing my tongue slowly down her soft belly. Apparently, the boys that this sweet young thing had shared her delightful body with were either stupid or selfish, because this was also something new for her.

“What are you doing?” she asked me, curious, but not overly concerned with it.

My mouth was busy kissing and licking its way down Cindy’s body, so I didn’t respond right away. When I reached her soft blonde pubic hair, I raised my head and looked at her.

“I’m going to do something that your boyfriend should do before having any other kind of sex with you, and something your mother loves me to do to her. Raise your legs and I’ll show you more,” I said.

She raised her legs, expecting me to lie between them on top of her as I fucked her young pussy, I guess. I intended to do that later, of course, but I wanted to show her really great time before that happened. All I did right then was remove her panties and duck under her legs and lean forward.

“What are you doing?” she asked. Cindy seemed genuinely surprised at my actions.

Her question confirmed to me that the boyfriends she had mentioned had indeed been ignorant chuckleheads. 'Who wouldn’t take advantage of a feast like the one she had to offer?'

“Honey, you have a very pretty pussy, which I am about to eat. But let me know if you don’t like it and I’ll stop,” I said.

I wasn’t too concerned about that happening because it never had before. And as I told Cindy, her mother loved me to go down on her. I knew that once I had shown her the pleasure that cunnilingus can give her, she would feel likewise. I leaned in even closer and wrapped my arms around her thighs, which brought my face to within inches of where my tongue and lips would soon be giving us both immense pleasure. Cindy was definitely going to be great eating, but first I wanted to admire how truly beautiful her pussy was.

As I said, Cindy has a beautiful young pussy that normally stays neatly tucked into a very small very tight slit. Her soft brown fur patch is neatly trimmed and natural (her mother’s, in contrast, is shaved bare up to the top of her clit after which she has it shaved into a small, closely cropped, upside-down triangle.) When she was aroused, as she was now, her inner lips swelled and pushed their way through a bit, rosy pink and inviting a closer inspection. The aroma emanating from her sex was enticing, and when I gently spread the edges of her slit, an incredible cloud of fragrance arose to please my nostrils.

It was to get better for both of us almost immediately. In her excitement of what was to happen tonight, Cindy’s pussy had generously offered up a few precious drops of her pussy juice on the inside of one of her thighs, which I promptly licked it off, finding it to be as delicious as her mother’s juices were. Cindy also appreciated my tongue on her soft, sensitive skin, and she murmured softly. Her happy sounds quickly became louder as my tongue continued its favorite activity. I licked all the fresh juices off her crotch and prepared to do some serious pussy eating.

Before I went any further, I raised my head to gaze at Cindy’s pretty face. Her lips were slightly parted in a smile and her eyes were slitted, but she saw me looking and opened them all the way.

“That feels really good, Steve… I can sure see why Mom likes it so much,” she said.

“I like it too, with you or your mother. I’m just getting started, though, it’ll get a lot better for both of us,” I promised. Then I lowered my face again and started on one of Cindy’s plump outer lips.

After my tongue caught a few drops of the nectar that was just starting to drip out of her pink hole, it started in the small area between the origins of an inner and outer lip. The texture there was wonderful, and I slowly covered that part of her pussy and starting up on the outer lip. As lovely as her pussy was, and as delectable the flavor and aroma, the best thing about it was the way it felt under my tongue. 

The skin of her outer lip was soft and smooth and vibrant, and her fluffy pubic hair added to the delights Cindy was giving me. Very slowly, taking as long as I could and making our pleasure last, my tongue meandered upward until I reached her mons and kissed her there. By that time, she was cooing happily and her pussy was squirming under my face.

As I gazed at her beautiful body moving around, Cindy caught my eye. “Ohhh Steve, Oh God that feels so wonderful! Oh, none of my boyfriends have ever done anything like that! Please… don’t stop…” she whimpered.

'Idiots!' I thought to myself, 'Depriving yourself and her of such delights as a sweet young peach like Cindy is almost a crime in itself. But if they don’t know what they are missing or refuse to take advantage of such a bounty, then I sure as hell will!'

Cindy’s pussy looked so delicious and so inviting that I wanted to get to eat her with a minimum of delay, but I also felt an obligation to help her, as much as I could, to get the most pleasure possible from any future sexual activity. I knew that was what she actually wanted from me. She wanted counseling as well as a demonstration.

“Like I said, if they didn’t do what I’m doing, they weren’t much of a boyfriend, or they would have made sure that you had as good a time as they could,” I told her.

Then I lowered my head and prepared to take her to heaven. Cindy nestled her head into her pillow to wait eagerly for me to take her there. I was positive I’d relish the trip as much as she did, and I brought my tongue into play to lick all the nectar from her pink hole and start caressing her other outer lip with my tongue.

I treated this one the same, but it felt better to me because Cindy’s movements were becoming more erratic and her cooing was starting to turn to blissful moans. Once again, I kissed her mons but this time, she didn’t see me or speak to me, because her eyes were closed in bliss, and her head, a smile on her lips, was tossing back and forth on her pillow. I smiled at the way she was having such a great time and got busy making it even better.

Once more, I started below her dripping love hole, my tongue sluiced up all the fresh nectar before it started probing between an inner and outer lip. In order to slide the flat of my tongue between the labia, I turned my head slightly and wiggled the tip to caress them both. 

As I tickled this more sensitive part of her pussy, Cindy’s movements became even wilder and, when I reached the end of the inner lip, she was starting to fuck up into my face. Very delicately, I stroked across the clit hood at the junction of the two inner lips, making her movements even more frantic.

I knew that Cindy was close to being ready to cum, but I had obligated myself to giving her the most pleasure I could, so I decided to build her climax up a little more before making her erupt. I brought my tongue back down below her love hole again and, after feasting on the delicious fresh juices, treated her other pair of inner and outer lips as I had the first one.

This time, when I reached her clit hood, Cindy’s thighs had started quaking violently, and she was sobbing and whimpering and ramming her pussy up into my face to more fully present her pussy to my devouring mouth. She was at the apex of her arousal, I knew, and it was time for the eruption that had been building up.

After helping myself to all the fresh nectar that her pussy had produced, I slowly brought my tongue the length of her wet, pink slit up to where Cindy’s swollen clit had pushed its way entirely out from its protective hood. I engulfed the precious morsel in my mouth and, using my lips as a seal, I sucked, while my tongue caressed the sides and top.

She began thrashing around, her movements became even more erratic than before until Cindy cried out “Oh my GOD, Steve! Oh God, I’m cumming! I’m CUUUMMINNGG!!”

Cindy thrust her hips up hard, slamming her pussy against my face, while her legs shook as if she was being electrocuted. Then she clamped her thighs against the sides of my head, trying to shut them and prevent me from licking her anymore. But I was already there and not about to stop now. To allow her as much freedom of movement as I could, I loosened my grip on Cindy’s legs, but I kept my mouth snugly clamped on her clit and my tongue kept caressing the swollen sides and top.

Like her mother, Cindy was quite vocal while cumming, which was a sweet and flattering sound to my ears. She continued in the throes for what seemed like a long time, which was so extremely enjoyable for me. Abruptly, she gave an unusually loud cry of joy; her pussy rammed up against my face and her thighs slammed against my shoulders as her back arched. After her second back-to-back orgasm, Cindy sagged back onto the bed, gasping and gulping down huge breaths of air, with her legs still twitching as the spasms of her orgasm slowly fading.

When I glanced at her face, her eyes were closed and her lips were parted in a smile of total bliss. I was pretty happy too, because there was so much nectar that had spattered on her thighs, belly crotch and all over and around her pussy. Since I expected to fuck her once Cindy was ready, I left the juices inside the hole that had produced them so they could perform their natural function of lubrication.

After treating my taste buds to as much of her sweet juices as I would allow myself, I backed away from Cindy’s pussy, letting her rest for a bit. I got up and went into the bathroom to wipe my face, still sticky from her juices. With that done, I came back into the bedroom and stood by the side of the bed, taking off my pants and underwear. Still watching Cindy lying in happy repose, I got back onto her bed, kneeling near the foot.

Cindy felt the bed shaking as I mounted, and she opened her eyes and smiled at me. “That was amazing, Steve. I’ve cum before, but never like that. I’ve heard of eating pussy, but I never knew it could feel so good.

“Well, if the guy knows what he’s doing, it can be a wonderful way to lead to sex. It’s as good for him and it is for the woman,” I told her.

“Well, you sure made it good for me, no question!” Cindy said grinning broadly. She looked at my erect cock then, as if noticing it for the first time.

She pointed at and said: “I hope you can give me as much fun with that.”

“I can, but it’ll be a different kind. Are you ready?”

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments