Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking Cindy's Cherry, Chapter 2

"He showed her the joys of lovemaking and made a woman out of her!"

17
23 Comments 23
27.7k Views 27.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

“I guess so,” Cindy said softly, “It’s just that I’m… a little bit nervous.”

I smiled at her and said, “Don’t worry. I’ll take you through every step. We will take it nice and slow, okay?”

Cindy nodded her head yes and gave me a nervous little half-smile.

"Okay now, when you and your boyfriend want to have sex, he will probably want you to get him hard if he isn’t already. You can do this by sucking his cock. Have you ever sucked a guys cock before, Cindy?“ I asked.

“No, never. I’ve never even seen a cock in person before. Only through a guy’s pants. Yours is the first I have seen naked like that,” she said, blushing at her innocence.

“Well don’t worry about that. By the time we are finished today that won’t be the case,” I said, trying to put her at ease.

“Thank you, Steve, for all of this,” she said.

“Well, your mom and I are close friends so that makes you a close friend. And what kind of a friend would I be if I didn’t help my close friends when they need it?”

Cindy smiled at that. I laid down on the bed next to her on my back. My seven inch long, two-inch wide cock stood tall and erect pointed at Cindy. I smiled and said, “Okay, Cindy, I want you to start off by just licking on it a little. Lick around the rim and lick up and down the shaft. Lick the whole length and all around it,”

Cindy nodded her head and nervously put her tongue on the tip of my cock. I had a drop of pre-cum sitting there waiting for her and she tasted it.

“Well, how does it taste?” I asked.

“A little salty, but not bad. Actually pretty good,” she said.

Then she began licking my cock and I showed her the best way to do it; the way I liked it, and the way her mother licks me when we have sex. She was pretty good at it and a fast learner. Before long she had me hard as steel and ready for the next step.

“Okay, Cindy, that was great. Now I want you to take me in your mouth and suck it. Remember to not use your teeth because my cock’s really sensitive.”

“Wow, it’s really big Steve,” she said.

“Don’t worry; soon you’ll be taking this way up your pussy. It’s much easier using your mouth.”

Cindy opened her mouth and slowly slid me into her mouth, making sure her teeth did not touch my cock. Then as I directed her, she began to suck it awkwardly.

“Like a popsicle, Cindy,” I said, coaching her. She obeyed. “Oh yeah…that’s better,” I said, encouraging her.

Cindy popped me out of her mouth to smile, then wolfed me back into her mouth again. She took this as her first step in accomplishment. For the rest of the time, she would work hard and try her best to please me. Cindy slowly bobbed her head up and down and I let out a soft moan as I put my hands on either side of her head, guiding her rhythm until she knew how fast I liked it. I also guided her how deep to take me, pushing her head in a little deeper with every few strokes. She choked once so I quickly made her pull out.

“Ahh…sorry,” apologized Cindy as she wiped her mouth.

“That’s okay, hon. It takes some practice. Now let have another go at it.”

Cindy dived back onto my cock and sucked more. I slowly began to push her to stuff my cock in his mouth and Cindy tried to resist the choking and gagging, but it was no use as she pulled out again nearly throwing up.

“Sorry,” Cindy said again.

“It’s okay,” I smiled, “You did pretty good for your first time, really.”

I climbed on top of Cindy and propped my upper body up on my forearms so I wouldn’t be too heavy on her. I began kissing her again. She had forgotten all about her worries of her virginity being taken as she moaned and melted into our kiss. After a few moments of tasting her sweet lips, Cindy broke the kiss “Fuck me, Steve, please fuck me now.”

I raised up a bit and took my hard cock in my hand, rubbing the head of it on her wet slit and letting her feel it just push her lips apart.

“Mmm, that feels nice…” she said.

“Okay, honey, this might hurt a little being your first time. But I will go slow and be as gentle as I can be,” I said. Cindy nodded her head and bit her lip a little, looking worried but not afraid.

“Here we go hon,” I said as I pushed just a little stretching her opening to accommodate the head of my cock.

“Ooooh,” she said as she felt her pussy being opened. I watched her intently, judging her reactions to what I was doing to her. I pressed a little deeper and suddenly I felt the head of my cock slip past her lips.

The sudden shrinking of her pussy startled her. “What was that? What happened?” she said, wide-eyed.

“It’s okay sweetheart, it’s just the head of my cock slipping into you,” I said softly. My calm manner put her at ease again - I guess she figured if I wasn’t worried about it, things must be going all right!

I stayed there for a moment letting her get used to me inside her, then I began pushing a little more. “Oh my God, your cock is so big! But it feels… wonderful!” she said. Cindy squirmed as my cock took its journey to dominate her cherry. I slowly pressed into her until I felt my cock poking at her hymen and stopped for a moment. She nervously looked at me.

“Okay, Cindy, I am at your hymen… your ‘cherry’. Now this is going to hurt a little, but I have to get past it to take your virginity. I will be as gentle as I can. Can you be a big girl for me?” I asked her.

“Please, Steve, this is what I’ve wanted. I know you don’t mean to hurt me. Please, take my cherry… make me a woman,” she said. I had to kiss her for that and I kissed her hard and deep - like I kiss a woman.

I gathered myself for this and then I looked at this beautiful creature I was about to claim. “Ready sweetheart?” I asked. Cindy took a deep breath and nodded clinging tightly to me. I pushed forward and felt my cock tear her innocence in two. She gasped as she felt me enter territory that no man had ever been in before. I slid easily into her the rest of the way until my balls slapped her ass. I was all the way in and pushing on her cervix. I felt Cindy digging her fingernails into my shoulders and I thought to myself, “Fair is fair - I hurt her so she can hurt me a little!”

I held myself inside her for a little while as I knew she was hurting and I didn’t want to make it any worse. I had never taken a cherry before and this was my girlfriends daughter - I cared about her.

After a couple minutes I looked at her, seeing her cheeks and eyes wet with tears. “You okay Cindy?” I asked.

“Y-yeah…” she said.

“Are you ready to continue?” I asked. I didn’t want to pressure her - I would have been okay with either answer. But she was on a mission and she wanted to keep going.

“Please,” she said.

I started slowly withdrawing until just the head of my cock remained inside her. Then just as slowly I pushed back into her until she had all of me inside her again. I stroked her slowly and fully for a few times, helping her to get used to me. Cindy, bless her heart, gritted her teeth and powered through the pain and discomfort. Every time my cock bottomed out in her she whimpered and screamed softly in her mouth mixing the pleasure with the pain

“Shift your hips as you need to so I can hit where it feels the best,” I said and Cindy obeyed.

Eliza_Janis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eliza_Janis

She shifted her body right and then left until I slid straight down into her tight pussy and scratched her G-Spot. She moaned and closed her eyes while arching her back and I touched it again. Her pain and discomfort was beginning to fade away and pleasure was creeping through along her thighs.

She had never felt this kind of feeling even while masturbating. She screamed lightly as his cock suddenly pounded at her cervix and her body shivered with excitement. I began to pump in and out a little faster now as I saw her whimpers changing into sharp moans. I leaned forward and kissed her pink, hard nipples causing Cindy to buckle with ecstasy until she felt a burst of tense muscles in her stomach and thighs.

“Oh my God Steve!”

Knowing what was coming, I said, “Don’t stop, Cindy. Cum for me!”

Suddenly, her whole body tense and trembled as she cried out and I felt the warm rush of pussy juices filling her and bathing my cock. She held me tightly, breathing loudly as the feeling caused her body to spasm violently. I sighed as I felt Cindy’s pussy squeezing my cock tightly.

“Just ride your orgasm, Cindy,” I whispered as I kissed her cheek and then kissed her nipples. Cindy moaned as her orgasm continued. She had never came so hard before and even her body was in shock. Soon, her orgasm subsided and I moved off her. I smiled and slowly pushed her legs open as I saw her owned pussy, with mingled combinations of her virginal blood and her cum flowing from her pussy lips.

“You never looked more beautiful, Cindy. Just like your mother,” I said admiring her.

Cindy blushed and finally thought herself as a woman. Now she didn’t have to worry about being with a boy alone or saving her virginity to a special person. I got on top of her and kissed her nipples, arousing her again. I moved back up her body, kissing her sweetly and then I whispered in her ear, “Now it’s my turn.”

She nodded and laid her arms on the bed and spread her legs so I could fit in between. “I’m going to fuck you hard this time, okay?”

Cindy nodded again and whispered back, “Yes, please, fuck me hard. I want to feel like you make Mom feel.”

I rubbed my cock between her pussy lips and slowly entered her. I placed my hands on either side of Cindy’s head so my view was her tits and above and I could watch her face as I fucked her. She smiled again and I began to pump into her. I started slowly once again, not knowing how sore she still was. She closed her eyes and cringed as I began to move in her pussy. Small screams and moans escaped her throat, and I thought she might want me to stop. But she never said anything so I cautiously continued.

I smiled as I watched her face and her beautiful tits bouncing up and down from the force I was exerting into her. My balls slapped her ass loudly as Cindy tightly squeezed the bed sheets with her hands and let out sharp screams at every stroke as my cock pounded into her. Cindy closed her eyes and tossed her head from side to side as I fucked her vigorously.

“Cindy, look at me,” Ken said between grunts. “When you are with your boyfriend, you should look up at him as he is fucking you.”

Cindy slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me, gasping and cringing slightly at some hard pumps I was giving her pussy. I smiled and looked down at her as she looked up in silence. Suddenly, Cindy closed her eyes tightly, moaning, “Oh god…I think I’m cumming again.”

“I want to cum with you, Cindy,“ I said. I could feel my balls tensing and my stomach tightened as I got ready to cum.

Cindy looked at me with pleading eyes, "Yes! Please, Steve, cum inside me. Make me feel that I’ve become a woman. Please, cum inside me!”

I couldn’t refuse her request. My cum was already rapidly working its way through my cock. In a couple seconds, I wouldn’t be able to hold it back. Cindy moaned as my cock swelled inside her she came just as I gave one last hard stroke and held myself deep in her newly deflowered pussy. Cindy felt splashes of my cum paint her pussy walls and fill her womb as she rode her second orgasm. I emptied my large load into her then pulled out and collapsed next to Cindy.

“Thank you, Steve, for making me a woman,” whispered Cindy and kissed me on the lips. “I’ll remember this forever.”

We rested for a while longer from our sexual escapade, until I got dressed and kissed her goodbye and went home. I didn’t see her again until her mother asked me to come over a couple weeks later. I was anxious to see her again too - it had been longer than usual since we had had some fun together. When I got there though I was in for a shock - when the door opened and Cathy invited me in, Cindy was sitting on the sofa waiting for me too!

Cathy asked me to sit down and then asked if I wanted something to drink. After bringing us all a glass of wine, she sat down across from me. Cindy was sitting on the couch next to me. “So I had a nice talk with Cindy about what she had done while I was out of town. She told me an interesting story…” she began to say.

My mind automatically flashed that this was trouble brewing and I was about to start doing some fast talking as I made my way to the door.

“Relax, Steve dear, I’m just kidding. Actually I wanted to thank you. I knew that my Cindy was a virgin, we have talked about that sort of thing several times. I can’t think of anyone I would want to introduce her to womanhood more than you. She told me how you took her cherry and how gentle and sweet you were. I was so happy to hear that you made it special for her… thank you, Steve."

"Well she is a special girl and I wanted to make it a happy memory for her,” I said, relieved.

“Yes she is. And you are special as well… and I am going to make tonight a happy memory for you, baby!” she said. Cathy stood up and took my hand, leading me to her bedroom while Cindy stayed in the living room watching a movie.

Cathy was true to her word too - that was one hell of a night for us both! After a long night of hot, sweaty, animal sex that left us both wondering what we could possibly do to top it, Cathy dropped another bombshell.

“Steve, Cindy and I were talking about this and if it is all right with you, Cindy would like to see you again too. Now, you won’t get us both at once - I can’t do a threesome with my daughter. But if you are willing, she would like to date you once in awhile too. I am fine with it; like I said, I can’t think of anyone I would trust more than you. You are certainly better than any of the young horny boys around here. I know you would respect her and treat her like I would want her to be treated. And I know you are safe - you won’t be giving her any STD’s or anything. She is on the pill so that angle is taken care of too. But it’s up to you,” she said.

I was floored. I was expecting to be thrown out of the house or at least run out ducking dishes, but instead Cathy was asking if I would mind fucking her daughter! I must have made quite an impression on them both!

“Cathy honey, I would be happy to date Cindy once in awhile. She honored me by allowing me to be her first, and I wouldn’t dream about doing anything to hurt your daughter. If you are okay with it, then I would be happy to have mother and daughter in my date book,” I said.

The next morning at breakfast, Cathy and I told Cindy the news and she was so happy. I got kisses from both of them and we talked about the “arrangements” until we had worked out all the details.

That was a little over a week ago now and I have a date with Cathy tonight. And Friday, three days from now, I have a date with Cindy! Yes, I think this is going to be a wonderful arrangement!

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments