Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teaching Mary How To Fuck

"My neighbor pleaded with me to deflower her and teach her the basics of lovemaking."

21
3 Comments 3
29.6k Views 29.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I moved to a new neighborhood late last year and my immediate neighbor was a forty-year-old single mother, Uju who lived with her nineteen-year-old daughter, Mary. Uju was dating a younger man, Tobi, who was always coming around to see her. Mary, on the other hand, had no boyfriend, but she took interest in me right from when I moved into the place and I equally flirted with her. 

 

Mary was tall, slim, averagely endowed and rather bland in appearance. She was a contrast to her mom who was buxom, obscenely endowed with large tits and a copious sex appeal. I was twenty-three but if I had been asked to choose between the two women I would easily have chosen Uju ahead of Mary.  Uju was a classical MILF and I jerked off thinking about her, the first day I set eyes on her. Sadly, she was dating someone and she wasn’t the one who was flirty with me but her daughter.

 

Mary came to my apartment every now and then and most times, we chatted. She seemed to be passionate about me but ironically, I had no strong feelings or desire for her. Instead, her mom was the one that aroused my feelings and I wanked daily thinking about her.  

 

One day when Mary came visiting, she asked me if I was seeing anyone. I told her I was practically single because my date moved to South Africa with her parents and we had not been communicating regularly. I then reversed the question, asking her who was her boyfriend.

 

“I don’t have a boyfriend,” she said. “I… I’m a virgin.”

 

I acted as if I didn’t hear that last bit but she drew my attention to it. 

 

“Did you hear what I said?” she prodded.

 

“I heard you. You said you don’t have a boyfriend.”

 

“Yes. I also said I’m a virgin.”

 

“Of course I heard you,” I replied.

 

“You heard me? So what do have to say about that?”

 

“What am I to say? It’s a good thing. Maybe you want to be a virgin till you get married,” I countered.

 

She paused briefly before she continued: “That was what I wanted to do but…”

 

“But what?”

 

“I’ve changed my mind. I’m tired of being a virgin. I want to experience sex and see what’s all about… my friends laugh at me that I know nothing about sex… they call me Virgin Mary and other names like that. I’m tired of it all… I just want to try it.” She said sadly.

 

“If you want to lose your virginity, do so on your own conviction not because of others. You’re just nineteen, you aren’t too old to be a virgin. You should lose your virginity when you are convinced you’re ready, not because all your friends are no longer virgins or because they are mocking you.” I told her seriously.

 

“I’m ready. I want to do it. Can you teach me?” She asked.

 

I laughed. “Me? Teach you? I’m not your boyfriend. You and your boyfriend can do that when you are ready for it.”

 

She shifted closer to me. “Bolaji, I’m ready. I’m not joking… I don’t have a boyfriend; I just told you that. If there is anyone I could call a boyfriend, it’s you. Please teach me…”

 

“What would I teach you?” I teased.

 

“Don’t pretend… you know what I want. Teach me how to make love… I don’t want to be a virgin any longer.”

 

By this time, my penis had become so hard and for the first time, I had sexual desire for Mary. It suddenly occurred to me that she wasn’t as bland as I thought. She was cute in her own way.

 

I looked more closely at her on the couch where we both sat, and noticed for the first time that her eyes were cute and sexy. Her boobs seemed bigger than I had assumed. Maybe the tight-fitting blouse she wore that afternoon made them seem so but I just realized that they were cool. The red skirt she wore was rather short and glancing at her slender legs, I felt they were hot.

 

I salivated and breathed deeply. Surely, I had unfairly compared Mary with her hot mom and consequently failed to notice that she was hot in her own right. Now, I knew better and was eager to possess her; to teach her the ways of the world and make her a woman she was yet to be.

 

I stood up, held her hand and began to lead her to my bedroom. She followed me meekly and as we entered the bedroom. I closed the door behind us. I often read and write on my bed and my books and other items were on the bed so I hurriedly took them off and made the bed.

 

“Will it be painful?” she asked. “I heard it’s painful for the first time.”

 

“Not if you’re relaxed and I’m careful,” I assured her.

 

“You’ll be careful?”

 

“Sure I will,” I said.

 

"What do I do now?" she purred innocently.

 

 "Just lie on the bed and relax," I replied.

RubyAlaska
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyAlaska

“I’m your teacher so I’ll guide you.”

 

Mary lay her back on the bed with her legs still on the floor. I lifted her legs gently and placed her body fully on the bed then spread her legs. In the process, I had a peep of her thigh and was amazed that she was not wearing panties!

 

I raised her skirt and paused to admire her neatly shaved vulva. I was so tempted to dive in and eat her instantly but I restrained myself. Rather, I reached for her lips and began to kiss her. She was clearly a neophyte in this but I guided her, telling her the appropriate thing to do in response to an invading tongue.

 

She was enthusiastic and before long, was kissing me so expertly and probing my mouth with her tongue as I did to her. I took off her blouse and removed her bra. Her breasts were so lovely and the nipples so taunt and attractive.I caressed her breasts as I still kissed her and her moans got louder especially each time I tweaked her nipples.

 

I told her to get busy with her hands. I told her, she had every right to explore my body as I was doing to her. I taught her to kiss me not only on the lips but on my neck, my nipples, my tummy and any part of my body that caught her fancy. She followed my instructions to the letter and enthusiastically did everything I requested her to do and more.

 

Soon, I moved downward on her and paid her vulva some attention. Her cunt lips were swollen and damp. I caressed my fingers across them which tingling her in the process. I added my tongue to the equation and that really got her singing and jerking. Her lubrication was intensified and was soon flooded in her own juice. 

 

I avoided her clit briefly but soon zeroed on it. I rapidly tongued it, making her moan wild and wriggling her body. 

 

At a point, I began to slowly insert a finger into her wet hole as my tongue still grazed her clit. As my finger pried in, she tightened her legs as what seemed like a clitoral orgasm ripped through her. She moaned with delight with the feel of her first man-made orgasm. 

 

"Uggh… gosh!!!" she groaned, as she got lost in a delirium of her new-found feelings. 

 

Once her pleasure subsided I spread her legs wider and undressed quickly but making sure she did not see my erect cock. I have an average cock of seven inches that is not so thick either, but virgins unnecessarily get scared of erect cocks so I didn’t want Mary to see it at that point.

 

I climbed on top of her and in a position so that she could not see my cock, and then began pressing it into her hole. I was slow and so careful not to push so hard on her.

 

Mary never said a word as I slowly but surely invaded her. She grunted and twitched occasionally but it was turning out to be a smooth sail. My shaft sank in deeper and both of us knew she had made it! She let out a deep sigh as she experienced a new sensation in her life. I could feel every inch of her warm pussy as it wrapped around my cock. 

 

“Do you feel any pain?” I asked.

 

She shook her head and smiled. “I feel good.”

 

I lowered my waist on her to begin thrusting and suddenly realized I was not wearing protection. I decided it was too late to go for one. 'Let me make her first time as natural as possible for her,' I thought but I vowed to give her a tutorial on safety and protection next time. 

 

I began thrusting, first slowly and speeding up gradually. Her moans intensified indicating she was having pleasure. And since educating her was paramount to me, I whispered instructions to her every now and then without interrupting the flow and rhythm of my thrusts. I instructed how to wind her waist and raise her hips to meet my thrusts. I made her wrap her legs around my waist and caress my back as I screwed her.

 

She learned fast and did all that I told her perfectly well. She didn’t get a vaginal orgasm, but there was no doubt that she had pleasure. And when I came into her and pulled out, she was all smiles and thanked me profusely. 

 

“The pleasure is all mine,” I told her. “I should be thanking you for honoring me with your first time.”

 

“You made it so nice and cool for me,” she insisted. “I’ve heard stories of pain, discomfort, etc. I didn’t feel any. I’m happy I met you.”

 

I kissed her and told her I was happy that she had a good time but there was still a lot to learn about sex if she wanted to be good at it. 

 

She enthused that she was willing. “Can you teach me more?”

 

“You mean now?”

 

“Yes now. Right now.” She replied eagerly.

 

Of course, I obliged her request but that would be a story for another day.

Published 
Written by Jerry9ja
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments