Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Au Pair - Part 3

"Martina takes Ben all the way with help from a friend"

56
43 Comments 43
19.6k Views 19.6k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Recommended Read

The graphite grey clouds had bubbled up just enough to produce a few spots of rain as Martina returned from her run. She stepped into the porch just as the heaven’s opened and the scent of petrichor rose from the earth. She was in her third week working as an au pair for Olivia and her son, Ben. Being 21 years old, blonde and sexy, she had been a little too hot to handle for the adolescent Ben, who at 17 had more raging hormones than a protein infused weightlifter.

Martina’s habit of nonchalantly walking around the house in her night shirt or even her undies had created an uncontrollable sexual tension; one which she had been quick to seize upon.

Slowly taking Ben’s virginity was like a game for the young, Czech au pair. After endless teasing, she had given him a slow, edging blowjob. She was saving the ultimate defloration of his teen penis for just the right time. She was certain their moment would come, if she bided her time. Then, on the third Friday after her engagement, Olivia announced that she would have to go away with work for two nights.

The news was received with excitement by Martina and nervous anticipation by Ben.

Ever since her arrival, Martina had been the source of all his fantasies, even after she had taken him so far. His wank bank was so full, he had enough to open a second account. The thoughts of sinking his raging cock into her hot, wet pussy would get between him and his sleep. He would go to bed hard and wake up hard. She would deliberately bend over in her panties when she was sorting through the washing, just as he was passing. She would sit opposite him in the evening in one of her shorts skirts, her legs parted, giving him a tantalizing glimpse of her camel gusset.

When Martina came back from her jog, Ben was just coming down stairs and saw her figure through the frosted glass. He was going to let her in and then he heard voices and realised she had her back to the door.

He opened the door casually and Martina was stretching her thigh, with one hand on the door frame, talking to the guy from up the road. His name was Stu and he was a year older than Ben and saw himself as God’s gift to women, Ben thought.

“Anyway catch you later, gorgeous!” he said, seeing Martina turn as Ben opened the door.

Ben gave him the middle finger when he had gone.

“What did he want?!” asked Ben.

“Ben? I think you are jealous, no?” said Martina, stretching her other thigh.

“Well, he’s a jerk. He gets all the girls.”

“Well… he doesn’t get me. We were just talking. He is okay. He is shallow, is all. He will have many girls but nothing special, I think.”

“Oh. Really?”

“Yes, don’t be jealous, Ben. Be happy with what you have.”

“You’re special, Martina.”

“Awww… thank you, Ben." Martina smiled at the callow teenager and blew him a kiss before going up for her shower.

Ben turned and watched her lovely bum as she trotted up the staircase in her shiny jogging pants. He thought about the lovely plump lips that he knew nestled between her legs and it sent a shiver of lust through his body. He so wanted to slide his cock into her moist vulva but he couldn’t summon the courage to make a move. She had already taken him so far but he was still a virgin. She might have given him the best blow jobs, but he wanted to know how it felt to put his dick in a pussy.

When Martina had dried and dressed, she put on a light summer dress over just her panties, made a quick shopping list on her phone and went to the local stores for provisions and also to send a letter to her Nan, back in Prague. Everyone in her family was on the internet or skype but her nan was still only happy with snail mail.

As she came out of the post office, Martina saw a pretty brunette with hazel eyes, in a short red dress browsing her phone and looking around. The girl looked up, seeing Martina and asked for directions.

“Please, I am looking for St. Michael Terrace.”

Martina recognising the accent of a fellow countryman, answered in her own tongue.

“You are miles away. This is St. Michael Street.”

“Ah you are Czech! How are you?" she said brightly, despite her predicament.

“Not lost,” said Martina, laughing.

The girls hugged and kissed cheek to cheek.

“True! Oh well. I’ll be late for my interview. This is after I already rearranged, so there’s no point turning up!”

Martina tutted and shook her head.

“I am Jirina,” said the brunette, introducing herself.

“Martina,” said the au pair. "How come you’re in England?” she asked.

“Well you know, like everyone else. To practise my English and do a little work. And how about you?”

“I am an au pair. I’ve been here three weeks.”

“Ah, what is your family like?”

“Good. The woman is nice. She’s very kind and flexible."

“Good! And the husband?”

“I’ve not met him yet. He is working overseas.”

“Oh.”

“But there is a boy – Ben.”

“What is he like? Is he dishy?”

“I wouldn’t say dishy. He is very sweet – but innocent. I mean very innocent.”

“So you have weighed him up already? You work fast!”

“He is soppy but very polite and he has a very big cock!”

“Martina, you work very fast!”

“Well maybe. I have given him every opportunity to sleep with me, but he needs even more encouragement.”

“Is he gay?”

“No, he isn’t gay, just slow at coming forward. I have given him oral pleasure many times.”

“Oh. Is there not a situation with the Mum being there?”

“No. She is so consumed by her work. Also I choose my moments. She suspects nothing.”

“Ah. Sneaky!”

“Anyway, she is away with work until tomorrow night, so I have plans. Maybe you would like to meet him?”

“Hmmm…”

“It will be fun. Come with me, Jirina. We can tease him.”

“Well it is a good offer, but I have a boyfriend.”

“Well, a little fun never hurt anyone. I’m not asking you to fuck him. That is my job!”

“Ha ha! Well, I suppose,” said Jirina. “While the cat’s away…”

“You took the words out of my mouth. I think he will be very surprised to have two Czech girls to play with.”

“Hmmm… you make it sound very tempting. Is he good looking, this Ben?”

“Yes, in a naive kind of way. He would look nice with a beard. Make him more mature, but he goes to the gym and is very fit. And he wears nice clothes.”

“Hmmm… if it’s okay, I will come along to observe and see where it leads.”

“Well I want to tease him some more. If you enjoy the experience you can join in.”

“Okay, well not the way I expected my day to turn out, but hey ho!”

“Good. And how do you like England?” asked Martina, as they walked back to her house.

“The beer is bad and the chicken tastes of fresh air.”

“True. I don’t know what they do with the poultry,” agreed Martina.

“But the people are nice.”

“Yes, except everyone is always sorry!”

“Ha I know what you mean,” chuckled Jirina. "Like in the super market, I bump my elbow and everyone is like, ‘sorry.’ Why do they say that?”

“I don’t know. It is the English custom I guess.”

The girls exchanged their observations of the British way of life as they walked. The clouds had gone now and it was becoming another warm, sunny day. Martina was pleasantly surprised to have met a fellow Czech and it gave her an extra dimension for her plans for Ben. She had intended simply to seduce him and have him fuck her, but this had given her more ideas.

When they got home, Martina showed Jirina into the house and dropped her shopping bags in the kitchen. There was no sign of Ben.

“He is out?” asked Jirina.

“I don’t think so. He only goes to the gym and he was here playing with the Wii.”

“Oh, maybe he has gone to see a friend.”

“Hmmm… I think I know. Follow me, but quietly,” said Martina.

“He is in bed?”

“Maybe. You will see.”

The girls tip toed upstairs and when they got to the landing Martina put a finger to her lips, begging for quiet. She pushed open Ben’s door and he was lying on his bed, eyes closed and cock in hand.

Jirina almost gasped with shock at the sight of his huge erect penis, but put a hand to her mouth. She looked at Martina wide-eyed. Martina smiled and opened his door as Ben was in mid wank. They watched from the corner of the door, enough to see but without betraying their presence. It was no secret that girls loved to watch a man masturbate, but Ben was blissfully unaware as he tugged his cock. At last Martina spoke up.

“So, this is what you do when I am away?!” she said, in fake disgust.

Ben looked up and saw the two girls standing in his room and attempted to cover his hard on.

“It will not do to cover. We have both seen it,” said Martina.

“Martina! Who…?”

“This is Jirina. She is also from Czech Republic. How it looks Ben? I have a guest and you disgrace yourself in this way.”

“I… I’m sorry,” stuttered Ben. "I thought I was alone."

Jirina watched and listened, stifling a giggle at Martina’s convincing performance.

“I’ll get dressed,” said Ben, trying to regain his composure.

“You will do no such thing, Ben. You will finish, while we watch!”

Ben’s cheeks were growing redder by the minute, and the shock had temporarily dampened his ardour.

“Pardon?”

“Yes, don’t stop, Ben, we want to watch,” agreed Jirina.

“Eh?”

“Yes, we like to watch you play with yourself. It is sexy. Is right, Jirina?”

“Oh yes! Please continue. Like Martina says is nice for the girl to see man enjoy his dick.”

The girls looked at each other and laughed out loud.

“No, it’s embarrassing,” said Ben.

“Embarrassing!" Repeated Martina with derision. “No, is nice.”

“Yes, please resume your wanking, Ben,” said Jirina kneeling on the bed.

Ben looked from girl to girl and realised that both of them weren’t wearing a bra from the way their breasts moved beneath their dresses. The mixture of perfumes and the lovely pale skin of their arms and legs had the effect of making him aroused again and Martina moved the hand that was attempting to conceal his cock.

“Whoooo! It is a whopper!” exclaimed Jirina.

“I told you that he is well endowed!”

“He is!”

“Maybe we can help it to full hardness.”

Ben looked at them suspiciously, unable to understand what they were saying. Jirina was now caught up in the flow of the situation and was excited to be involved.

“What shall we do?” she asked, in English.

“I think he would like to see our boobies. Would you like that, Ben?”

“Well… I”

“Of course you would. Jirina after three.” Jirina took the hem of her dress and prepared to lift it up, as Martina did the same.

“Jedno … dvĕ… tři.”

Ben watched as the girls revealed themselves. Suddenly they were naked except for their panties. Martina’s were white and had a little pink bow at the front, while Jirina’s skimpy ones were also white but with yellow dots. Ben’s cock wasn’t going down now, any time soon. He wanted to stroke himself but was so self-conscious he was caught between lust and his shyness. The girls edged closer, until Ben could see the little goose bumps around their pink nipples. Jirina’s breasts were a little smaller than the au pair’s but they were equally up-tilted and just perfect and natural.

“Come on, Ben we know you want to wank!” urged Martina.

“Yes, touch yourself for us, Ben," agreed Jirina, playfully.

Ben watched their breasts jiggle as they spoke and he looked at the sexy shape of their pubic mounds beneath their panties. He closed his eyes briefly and began to pleasure himself. This elicited little coos of delight from the girls, and every time he tugged, a little bit more of his bell end was revealed. Jirina licked her lips, fascinated by his bulbous helmet. Ben winced with pleasure and embarrassment but continued to play with his cock. Martina watched with fascination, curious as to how he held his dick. The sight of the look on his face and size of his rigid member was such a turn on.

Martina moved closer to Ben and knelt by his side, deliberately putting her boobs inches from his face. She could feel herself getting worked up; she so loved teasing him. She wanted him to kiss her breasts and she brushed her nipples across his lips. Ben groaned as he kissed her lovely soft tits, which made his cock raging hard. Jirina found herself being turned on by the sight of Ben masturbating. His cock looked so hard and erect, she wanted to suck him and stared at the throbbing tool and licked her lips. Martina began to help Ben wank, as he rubbed his face between her breasts. He would have been close to coming but for Martina’s expert control of his strokes. She had taught him self-control and had improved his stamina by her edging and teasing.

She looked at Jirina and noticed her gazing longingly at Ben’s cock and guessed that she wanted to blow the young man.

“I think you let us take over now, Ben,” said Martina. "Maybe, Jirina, you can suck him with me.”

“Hmmm… I think I might just have to try. It would be a waste not to.”

Ben loved how the girls were talking in their own language and just turned him on further.

“Ben, we will both give you a little suck. I think it will make you happy, yes?”

“Oh fuck… really!” exclaimed Ben in disbelief.

There was a combination of delight and disbelief on Ben’s face. This kind of thing didn’t happen to him. Here he was in his room about to be sucked by two gorgeous European girls. He looked down and anticipated the moment when their tongues hit his pounding erection. The reality was even better than he expected. He shuddered with pleasure as they licked his glans together. Ben’s reaction made them giggle and they proceeded to slide their soft lips along each side of his shaft. He thought he might explode there and then but the lovingly slow way in which they were pleasing him, was keeping him on the edge. Martina was determined that when he did come, it would be in her pussy.

Ben’s mouth dropped open as he watched the girls kiss. It was like all his dreams come true. Between licks of his shaft their mouths came together as they sucked the tip and they shared lingering French kisses between pleasuring Ben’s dick. Martina had read where a man could be licked to orgasm without sucking and it would be on her list of things to try on the compliant youth.

The girls were blowing his mind without taking him over the edge. Ben’s cock was almost glowing and had turned a bright shade of purple. He was engorged and shiny from their saliva. They rolled their tongues over the head in a circular motion, punctuated with gentle little kisses, all the time keeping him on the brink of orgasm. When he gasped with pleasure they eased off and then gradually built up the intense sensations with their mouths.

Martina began to touch herself through her panties, when she thought of having his hardness inside her. She had waited three long weeks to feel his gorgeous thick nob in her pussy. Her juices were beginning to run and her panties were soon soaked and she knew the time was right. She thought that Ben wouldn’t last too long, but maybe just long enough for his girth to have the effect of one orgasm, at least.

The girls sat up and Martina instructed him to keep his hands by his sides, to allow him a little respite from the sublime sensations that he had received. She knew exactly how to prime him for sex. The girls knelt on the bed and Martina sat behind Jirina and cupped her breasts. She fondled the brunette’s breasts as Ben watched and then planted kisses on her neck. Ben was captivated by how Martina ran her hands over Jirina’s all but naked body, even sliding her hands over her panties and rubbing between her legs.

Feeling that they were ready, Martina stood up and rolled down her panties. For the first time Ben got to see her perfect, sweet little pussy and it was a marvellous view.

“Wh… what are you doing?” asked Ben.

“I am going to make me your first love,” said Martina.

“After today there will be no more virgin Ben. I am going to ride your cock until you come.”

Ben took deep breaths and he was worried that he was going to hyperventilate. But Martina smiled her beautiful smile and knelt on the bed and kissed him deeply. Ben put a hand through her hair and pulled her closer as Martina guided his throbbing meat into her pussy. He lay back as she eased herself down, taking him into her inch by inch.

“Oh Ben! I am a bad girl! Oh fuck!”

Ben just gasped, his body trembling as he could feel her hot, wet pussy enrobe his penis.

“Oh Martina! That’s so good!”

“Squeeze my titties, Ben!”

“Yes.”

“Ooh Ben, you are so big! Is so good!”

Martina moved her body up and down, her hips rising and falling, her pussy gliding along his cock. Ben bit gritted his teeth and his cock grew hotter and harder. This was like nothing he had imagined. He squeezed her nipples as they fucked, his strong hands holding her breasts. Martina bit her lip, drawing every ounce of pleasure from his cock.”

“Ooh Ben, you make me so wet! We are going to have some great sex!”

Ben didn’t understand what she said, but it sounded sexy and his cock was pounding. He could feel the end burning as her pussy seemed to grip his shaft. Martina moved more quickly until she leaned forward and let Ben hold her, her mouth pressed into his neck. Ben knew instinctively to take control and lifted her body effortlessly as he thrust his cock into her.

Martina squealed with pleasure as he pounded her pussy. She couldn’t believe how hard he was fucking her, as if all her work had paid off. At last Ben was becoming a man. Ben groaned as Martina’s shrill and explosive shrieks of pleasure overwhelmed them both. The force of her orgasm took him by surprise. Her body was in spasm and she grabbed his hair and bit his neck. Ben couldn’t hold back any longer. The sheer ecstasy of her beautiful pussy was too much and his cock exploded. He cried out, almost drowning out her own wails of desire and he had a huge ejaculation, filling her with his cum.

Jirina was watching, her hand inside her panties, as Ben’s body jerked, his cock still pumping. At last they came to rest and Martina gave him a big kiss on the lips.

“Well you two are going to have a nice evening, I think,” she said.

Martina beamed, while Ben just sat up with a very contented look upon his face.

The au pair now knew that Ben had what it took to make her happy. While she was under his Mum’s roof, she would take every chance she got to have sex in every room and in every position she could think of. Ben wouldn’t get much sleep that weekend. His Mum was away for another day and Martina fully intended to make the most of it.

Amii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amii

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments