Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best Man for Me

"How I got to know my boyfriend."

44
33 Comments 33
22.6k Views 22.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Recommended Read
I’m Molly and I want to share with you a story from my past that is very dear to me. I hope you find it lusty yet still romantic with a little humor, the type that is always present in everyday life. I’m new to writing so please tell me what I can do to improve your reading experience. I enjoyed reliving this experience as I wrote and I hope you enjoy reading it.

I met Ryan three years ago in my junior year at high school. He wasn’t one of the popular people and didn’t belong to any of the elite cliques. He was second chair in the school’s chess club, super-smart and took all of the advanced courses in school, and was in drama with me.

Ryan wasn’t one of the male lead actors. He usually constructed the scenery and maintained props for the drama society. Occasionally he had the chance to play a minor part in a play or two during the year. One of those parts was how I had the opportunity to know what a special person he was.

Our society did the play ‘A Christmas Carol’. I got the part of Janet Hollowell and Ryan was Fred Hollowell, Scrooge’s nephew. During rehearsals, it became apparent that Ryan was very stiff in his part. He seemed nervous and self-conscious. The director was starting to get a little pissed at Ryan and it certainly didn’t help me look any better. I asked Ryan what his problem was and I was too direct with my question, upsetting him even more; it might be because I yelled at him.

All I accomplished was to make him to withdraw further into himself. I pulled him aside and apologized for yelling, letting Ryan know I just wanted to help him. Then he told me why this was so difficult for him.

“Molly,” he said, “I get so nervous around beautiful women like you. In this scene, we have to hug and it scares me to death to put my arms around you. Well not really scared, it’s difficult for a geek like me, who isn’t supposed to do that with a girl like you.”

That was so sweet. I was surprised that he thought I was so beautiful. I had a nice body a little shorter than average with a slender build, great legs and a fantastic ass. My tits were only A cups, but I had nice puffy nipples that got hard at the least provocation. I had beautiful long bright auburn hair, a cute face with attractive blue eyes and being a ginger, my light creamy complexion had countless freckles. The two things I didn’t care for as much were my nose and mouth; they have always both too big for my face. That was why I looked good, but not beautiful.

The compliment made me feel wonderful. I wasn’t sure what he meant by a geek like him. Yes, he was a full-fledged geek, but he looked good. Ryan didn’t have a muscular body, but he stayed in shape with his tall and lanky physique, which was ideal for the long distance running he did on the cross-country team. His face was very nice even though his chin was a bit short. His biggest shortcoming was his crew-cut black hair. I thought if his hair were longer, he would be even better looking.

He must have had some real self-image issues if he rated himself that far below me, because he wasn’t. I guess not just we girls needed to feel better about our looks.

“Ryan, come over to my house after school today and we can practice. Once we get to know each other, you’ll be a lot more relaxed. I know you can do this.” I told him.

Ryan blushed and after a pause nodded his assent.

After school, I walked home with Ryan. During our journey, all he would say were single word answers and a few grunts. I needed to find a way to loosen him up. Having always wanted to go into performing, I needed to get better roles and more experience. A bad performance wouldn’t help me even if it were his fault. I had to get this cute turtle out of his shell.

At my apartment, I offered Ryan a beer, hoping to loosen him up. Ryan was hesitant, but took it and sipped the brew of inhibition. Guzzling a beer, I set the stage and he didn’t want to appear wimpy, so he followed my example. I had an occasional drink, but I was betting he didn’t imbibe. We finished our first beer in record time and most of the second beer before slowing down.

I showed Ryan around the residence I shared with my roommate. Ryan seemed to be loosening up and then he released a huge burp. He was about to withdraw again because of embarrassment until I started laughing. It was funny. An enormous bellowing belch from this slim guy who was turning beet red and whose eyes had grown as big and round as tea saucers. I couldn’t stop laughing.

First, his color deepened, but then he gave a big smile and even started to giggle too. That’s when I utilized all my years of practice as a gross pre-teen to produce my own thunderous burp. Ryan lost it. Now we both laughed and Ryan no longer seemed like a frightened cat in the dog pound.

We started practicing our lines. In the first scene, Ryan had a big part where he tried to get Scrooge to come to his house on Christmas. I read the part of Scrooge and we went over the scene several times. He was doing very well.

My only appearance was in the next to last scene, which was at the Hollowell house on Christmas. We only had a few lines as he gave me a Christmas gift, a necklace, and then we hugged before he answered the door for Scrooge. Ryan was starting to do very well with his lines, but then froze up every time we were scripted to hug. We tried it five times, on every read through he froze up, and I had to pull him into me. A romantic hug was turning into a wrestling match.

We stopped and I got us some pizza leftover from the previous night. We ate and I tried to get him to talk to me without him constantly giving me puppy dog eyes. This was getting frustrating and patience was not my forte.

After getting him to chug another beer, we tried again. Our first try was still ridiculous. I had one more trick left up my sleeve.

We started again. Ryan placed the necklace around my throat.

I said, “Oh, Fred. It's beautiful! And it's too much. You shouldn't have spent so much!”

Ryan said, “But I love you, my dear, and my wife shall have the best on Christmas Day.”

“Oh, Fred. I love you so... but not just for this!” I replied.

Ryan continued, “I know, my dear! I know.”

Then we hugged romantically until we heard Scrooge knock on the door. This should have been a tender moment between loving newlyweds. So this time I tried something different.

Ryan said his line and hesitantly moved to give me a hug. Instead of forcing him into my arms, I placed my arms around his neck and drew him down. Tilting my face upward, I stretched up onto my toes and kissed him. The moment our lips touched, it felt right. Even though we had never kissed before, it felt familiar and special.

Ryan didn’t kiss back, at first; he hesitated and then sank into my mouth. His lips were soft and warm. An energy flowed between us initiating a fire of desire. The kiss deepened as our bodies melded together. Our tongues danced. I nibbled at his lips. His body stiffened and a low-pitched moan escaped. He ran a hand through my red tresses.

Excitement washed over us as he thrust his touch deeper. My heart was pounding. I was drunk with desire. I wanted more.

This shy frightened geek had ignited a burning blaze within me unlike any I had experienced before. What was happening to me? What was Ryan doing to me? I couldn’t think straight. All I could think of was him. I wanted to drown in the flaming thirst that swept over us.

Ryan was a gigantic surprise. Five minutes earlier, I was the aggressor, and then he met me halfway charging full speed ahead. He was a good kisser and as we pressed against each other, I thought I felt something else that was a ‘big’ surprise.

I rocked my hips against him and definitely recognized that he was rising to the occasion. The man was carrying some serious baggage between his legs. We continued to kiss as he maneuvered us towards the couch.

We collapsed onto the soft cushions. As we kissed, I felt him move a hand to my breast. Ryan cupped my covered flesh and gave a little squeeze. I gasped and pulled away from our kiss in surprise. I glimpsed a look on his mien as if he had witnessed me driving over a cute puppy.

Grabbing his hand and bringing it back to my breast, I whispered into his ear, “Don’t stop. It feels so good.”

Ryan growled low in his throat and began again manipulating my firm breast and excited nipple. My breathing was heavy as I nibbled and licked Ryan’s ear and neck. I tried to grab his hair to no avail. The crew cut had to go.

I pushed Ryan away again. Quickly, I pulled my shirt up over my head and tossed it. As usual, I wasn’t wearing a bra. Reaching over, my hands attacked the buttons on Ryan’s shirt. Ryan took my breasts back into his hands. He stared at them like a new toy Santa had left him.

FiniteDensityyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FiniteDensityyy

He massaged my sensitive mounds and excited nipples until his shirt was unbutton and then he pulled it off and his shirt joined mine on the floor.

Ryan pushed me backwards until I was prone. His mouth attacked my breasts, kissing and sucking. He worked over my stiffened nipples, sucking one hard into his mouth and tonguing it, then switching to the other. It was wonderful! Everywhere he touched me I tingled and seemed warmer, more energized somehow.

I reached down between us and found his belt buckle and the snap on his jeans. I desperately undid them. Grabbing Ryan’s shoulders, I pushed and twisted him so that he was now sitting on the couch. Urgently I tugged on his jeans and boxers until they rested on the floor at his feet.

There it was. He had a wonderful cock. It was big enough that it filled both of my hands. My fingers barely touched as I wrapped a hand around his circumcised cock. It curved slightly upward and the head was mushroom shaped with a somewhat bigger diameter than the shaft. It stood like a tower of manhood in front of me. I felt myself dampen between my legs.

I held his rigid shaft and slowly moved my hand up and down as I turned my eyes to Ryan’s face. His eyes were wide with eagerness and anticipation.

“May I kiss it?” I gently asked.

His face was full of longing and want as he uttered, “Please, oh please, yes.”

Leaning forward, I placed a delicate kiss on the crown of his cock and it twitched. He released a moan when I lolled my tongue around its spongy head. He tasted good. He tasted like a man should. I breathed deeply and inhaled his intoxicating scent. My mouth was literally watering with hunger for him.

I licked up the length of his shaft once, twice and then a third time before he called out, “Oh shit! That feels so good.”

I was going to show him the meaning of good. I kissed the head of his cock again and tasted his salty cream oozing from the tip. Opening my mouth, I lapped the head of his cock clean before moving downward and filling my mouth with him. This rolled his head back and he howled his approval.

I took half of him into my mouth and lightly sucked and tongued him. Ryan was making small noises from deep within himself. I moved up and then back down again. Ryan was moving his arms everywhere. He didn’t seem to know where to put his hands.

I grabbed his hands in mine, guided them to my head, and held them there. Encompassing his hands with mine, I shifted my head up and down until he understood what to do. I loosened my pants and shoved a hand into them. Rubbing my labia and teasing my clitoris, I stoked the flames inside me, building them higher.

He guided my head at his pace. I loved the taste of him. The feel of him brushing across my lips was invigorating. After a couple of minutes his hips began thrusting more desperately, stuffing more of him into me. I could feel him stiffening and his cock was swelling larger. His moans and grunts were louder and more staccato. Ryan was close and I craved the taste of his seed, but I wanted him in my pussy the first time.

I pulled away from him, unsheathing his manhood from my mouth. Disappointment was visible in his expression and heard from his quiet protest. I pulled my dampened hand to my lips and cleaned the sweet nectar covering my digits.

He gazed as if hypnotized into my blue eyes as I said, “I want you buried in my pussy. I can’t stand to wait any longer.”

Ryan pushed me to the floor and kneeled at my feet. He pulled my pants off and saw my panties wet with excitement and desire. Crawling above my legs, He bent and brought his nose close to inhale my aroused aroma deeply. He made a moan deep in his throat and then licked along my lips through the damp cloth. Ryan traveled back down to my feet drawing my wet panties with him.

I laid on the floor. Spreading my legs wide, I gave him an unobstructed view of an actual pussy, probably for the first time in his life. I wasn’t a virgin by any definition. I liked sex in all its flavors, at least the ones I had tasted. I wanted Ryan’s first time to be memorable. Reaching out to him, I pulled him up my body to kiss him.

As we ate at each other’s mouths, I reached for his cock and drew it to my wet pussy. I moved him along my slit coating his manhood in my copious juices. His cock wasn’t the longest or the thickest I have had but the combination of his length and girth was going to stretch me. Ryan was had no porn star, but he was going to fill me and reach all the right places.

“Go slow at first Ryan. Give me time to get used to you. You’re pretty big, you know.” I instructed him.

I was pleased with his response as his smile grew and his expression had become more carnal. I could tell it made him feel manlier and built his confidence. It was important to me that he felt good about himself.

Ryan pushed his cock into me an inch at a time slowly. He stopped momentarily and kissed me hard. He was very happy and excited. Then he began rocking in and out of my soft wet canal, going a little deeper on every stoke. Slow and deep, he filled me until he was completely sheathed within my smoldering pussy. It was wonderful. I was so full. On every stroke, in and out, the crown of his manhood would rub across my most sensitive spot, leaving me gasping in sexual delight.

I clutched his ass and pulled him to me more rapidly. The rhythm of our fucking increased. After only five minutes, Ryan was slamming his shaft into me. I rocked with the force of each blow, my small tits bouncing. We were moaning and grunting. I yelled my pleasure when I orgasmed the first time.

Our sweat pooled on my body. Every time he rammed into my pussy with his big hard rod, I could hear his balls slap my ass and the clapping of our torsos banging together. My heartbeat was fast and hard just like Ryan’s wonderful cock. He was gasping for breath from his exertion.

He hissed through clenched teeth, “I’m going to cum!”

“Wait just a moment longer! I’m almost there!” I screamed.

Two more rapid strokes and the pressure that had been building in me exploded! I dug my nails deep into his ass urging him even deeper. I stiffened and shook all along my body. My toes curled, head snapped back, and my eyes rolled into my head.

My pussy clapped onto his swelling cock and convulsed, as I screamed, “Now! Now! Come with me!”

Ryan’s whole body went rigid and he shoved himself deep within me as his cock sprayed my insides with his thick cum. He let out a loud growl as he filled me.

Feeling him emptying his seed in me pushed me even harder into another even stronger orgasm that caused my pussy to milk every bit of sperm from his rod.

Ryan collapsed on me and pulled me over as he rolled onto his side. He kissed me like a starving man at a banquet. As the minutes passed, he relaxed and held me. It felt wonderful cuddled against his chest. I tingled everywhere. I’ve had better sex, but I had never felt this happy. This was special. I felt like I was glowing with warmth and happiness. Looking into Ryan’s eyes, I knew he felt the same.

We laid there until we had caught our breaths and he had gone soft, falling out of me. We kissed and hugged then took a shower, cleaning each other and exploring our bodies. We snuggled up in my bed and whispered to each other before we dozed off.

We repeated our sexual escapades twice more that night, both just as magical.

On opening night of ‘A Christmas Carol’, everything went well. Ryan did a great job in his first act. When our act began with us on stage together, we saw only each other. We felt like the perfect newlywed couple in love.

Ryan had secretly replaced the prop necklace with a beautiful silver and jade necklace he had bought for me. It was wonderful. I almost cried with joy. When he moved to give me a hug, I pulled him to me and we kissed, as two lovers should. Roars and cheers arose throughout the audience.

When we got our cue with the door knock, we didn’t hear it and kept kissing. We were the only two people in the universe. Offstage they knocked again and then again even louder.

The actor playing Scrooge yelled out, “Fred, it’s your Uncle Scrooge!”

That broke us from our reverie and the play continued. We were a huge success. The director was not too happy, but we followed the scripts during all the following performances and he never said another word; well not all the performances. On closing night, we did kiss again, but we didn’t get carried away that time.

We have been together for almost three years now and we are happier than ever. He isn’t the most handsome man I’ve been with and physically he isn’t a hunk, but he is a fabulous lover and the man that I love. That silver and jade necklace is one of my most prized possessions and every time I wear it those unforgettable memories return to remind me how lucky I am to have found the perfect man for me.

Published 
Written by littlered1
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments