Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bonfire

"Highschool seniors experience thrilling sex by highschool bonfire."

5
2 Comments 2
19.1k Views 19.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
The heat of the bonfire warmed my hands as Lacy slightly nudged me. “Look straight ahead.” I slightly nodded, waited for a couple of seconds, and glanced up, peering over the flames of the raging bonfire. Sitting on a stump in between a group of other seniors sat Max, who seemed to be glancing back through his messy black hair, his green eyes sharply reflecting the fire’s dim light.

Somewhere among the circle, a girl yelled in rejoice as she passed out bottles of soda and beer. I politely declined a beer and reached for a cherry coke, my eyes still focused on Max, who, seemingly embarrassed, had turned away when he caught my gaze.

“Somebody likes you.” Lacy chimed.

I shook my head and took a swing of my coke. “Nah, he was probably just lost in thought.” Lacy made a slight giggle, nudged me again with her shoulder, and turned to Alaya to continue their conversation about the hottest new clubs in town. I shook my head, attempting to force Max away from my thoughts; I failed.

After a while of laughing and talking, someone decided to start up a new activity, skinny dipping in the ocean. Drunk girls tore off their shirts and slipped down their shorts while lustful guys struggled to run after the girls in the loose beach sand. People screamed, laughed, and went quiet as suddenly another mouth was on theirs. I slowly rose to my feet and looked around the bonfire at the remaining people; only three people remained, including me. I sighed and began to walk to the ocean.

Refusing to engage in the drunken activities, I sat down at the edge of the water, allowing the cold ocean waves to lightly lap at my toes. I turned when I heard soft footsteps, my eyes lying onto Max. He slowly lowered himself beside me. “Sorry about earlier, I was…. Deep in thought.” He was talking about when he was staring at me.

“No, no, no. It’s all good.” My cheeks became flushed as I ran my finger through the sand, hoping that he would leave. He didn’t.

We talked for what must have been half an hour, brushing over every seemingly available topic; school, work, home, colleges, etc. After we ran out of topics, both of our eyes began to focus on the ocean swarmed with lustful teens, some swimming, some playing, some making out. The sights of all my classmates made me think back to freshman year, the year my crush for Max began to develop.

While I was deep in thought, I felt Max get closer. My heart raced and my blood pumped wildly throughout my body, where it seemed to stop at one place. I could feel my new Victoria’s Secret underwear dampen while all I could think was Oh shit. I turned to face Max and began to stare into his face. His jade eyes gleamed in the dimmest of light, and the shine of the bonfire was just enough to emphasize his chiseled bone structure underneath his layers of freckles.

He smiled, his eyes wrinkling. I attempted to look away, but something stopped me. Something soft, tugging onto my lips; his lips. He was kissing me! His lips at first were soft, gentle, and closed, but that all quickly changed. His lips began to part, and I could only go along with the ride. I could feel his tongue lightly caress my lips, then enter into my mouth. I was shocked. I held on for dear life, making memory of every little thing; how he tasted like cherry soda, how his lips were like satin, how his kiss was soft yet purposeful. It was perfect.

I began to respond, my tongue colliding with his. His breathing began to become heavy, as did mine. His hand held onto the back of my head with his fingers gently wrapped around my hair. I groaned in pleasure, knowing how far I was willing to go with him. Knowing that I was willing to go all the way.

His second hand slid up my stomach, ruffling my thin, white tank top. His velvety fingers crept underneath my tank top and continued to softly scrape my skin. More moans escaped me. He laid his other hand gently on top of my bra, slightly squeezing my breast.

“Is this okay?” he mumbled.

I moaned, “Yes.”

He slowly got up, and all of my senses dulled. Were we done? He extended his hand and grasped mine, carefully helping me up.

Lilulilee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilulilee

We weren’t done. He led me into the collection of trees by the end of the beach. After we had ventured far enough into the forest, I giggled as he laid down his shirt on the ground. I took keenly to the idea of undressing. His tanned and toned stomach and chest gleamed with lustful sweat in the moonlight. I smiled and began to lift my shirt slowly over my head. I then reached around my back to unclasp my bra.

“No, I will do it if you’d like.” I nodded to Max as he came, pressed himself up to my chest, and unclasped my bra. He gently removed the lacy clothing item, and stepped back, lost of breath. I never found my C cup breasts to be beautiful, but he clearly did. He smiled and began to unbutton his pants. Once they were off, tore off his underwear. His cock fell out, hard and big, at least five inches. I moaned with pleasure and tore off my shorts and underwear to reveal my freshly waxed pussy. He smiled.

Max gently laid me onto his clothes, his green eyes smiling beneath the wisps of black bangs. His lips closed around my hardened nipple, gently running over it again and again while the other hand led its thumb to massage my other nipple. I moaned in pleasure, as did he.

“Please, please, I need you.” I whimpered.

“Are you sure?”

I nodded. “Now!” Pleasure and lust had taken over my body.

“Okay.”

Max angled the tip of his hard dick into the opening of my wet pussy. He brought his thumb to my throbbing clitoris, and, instead of rubbing, took his other thumb and placed them on either side. I had only masturbated with the rubbing technique, and I was curious. He began to switch my clitoris to each thumb, then using his fingers for a quicker motion.

I cried out in pleasure, and he began to push inside me. I screamed as he thrust his giant cock inside of me and began to pull in and out, all while massaging my clitoris. I cried and moaned. He leaned over me and met my lips with his. I was already close to coming, and the pleasure was almost too much to handle.

He groaned and began to whisper. “You are so fucking hot. So… fucking… hot... “ He continued to thrust, sometimes slowly, sometimes fast. Suddenly, he pulled out. “It is my time to be assertive.”

I nodded and whispered, “Anything for you, Daddy.” He picked me up by my waist and flipped me onto my stomach, his biceps bulging. He powerfully thrust his cock into my ass. Screams left my mouth, both of pain and pleasure. My clitoris begged for attention, so I crept my fingers down to my pussy. I began to masturbate my clitoris, noticing how much larger and full of blood it had gotten.

“No!” Max redirected my hand to his balls, and I began to massage them. I was his slave now.

My body convulsed in a series of pleasure; I was orgasming. “I am cumming!” I yelled. Max waited for me to finish, and he tore himself from me. “So am I, baby.” He raised his towering cock over my stomach and came. Semen covered my stomach, the sticky fluid seeping from my side. He sighed and looked at me, “It is your turn to be assertive now.”

After I was cleaned up, I knew exactly what I wanted. “Lick my pussy.” Max seemed shocked at my sudden authority but did as he was told. He slowly lowered his face between my legs. “Do exactly as I say,” I muttered.

“Yes, my Sex Queen.”

“Lick!” Max ran his damp tongue over my clitoris. “Again and again!” He began to eagerly lap at my clit, sending waves of pleasure through my body. “Stop! Give me your dick.”

“But it’s limp.” Max seemed confused, but I knew what I wanted.

“Now!” I was going to make his cock hard again. He was my sex slave now.

I placed my mouth over his dick, tugged and sucking. His cock was all I wanted, but it wasn’t hardening.

“I can use my fingers," he said.

“That’ll do.” Max slipped down to my pussy as I spread my legs widely. “Now!” His fingers plunged into my warm and wet pussy, moving in a fast and steady motion. “Lick!” He began to lap at my clitoris while pumping me with his fingers. The pleasure coursed through my body. He was mine.

Published 
Written by imtoohorny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments