Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Checklist

"Jessica, my first lover -- a memory to last a lifetime"

15
3 Comments 3
11.3k Views 11.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Her name was Jessica. I never had anything to do with her before or since the night of our first encounter. But she was special because…well, because she was the first person I ever did it with. By “did it”, I mean that Jessica initiated me into a lot of different things. Before that special night with Jessica, I was a complete sexual novice.

I was one of those shy, nerdy types in high school and never really had any kind of girlfriend until my last year. Typically for me in high school, a date would end on the front porch of my girlfriend’s house. A goodnight kiss might go on for a while, and we would both get pretty turned on. But, with my girlfriend’s mom just on the other side of her front door, I never had any opportunity to take things further. Even if I could, I probably would have been too scared to try.

So, I entered college with basically no sexual experience at all. My freshman year in college, I lived in an all-male dorm. All of us losers (the ones who had no date on a Friday night) would look out jealously across the street at the neighboring sorority house. So many unbelievable women came and went in and out of that house, always with some stud of a guy on their arm. Frustrated and jealous, I finished plenty of nights making myself cum while picturing some sexy sorority girl I had just seen going past my window.

Then came the night of the dance that turned my life around. The sorority girls hosted a dance at their house and invited a lot of freshman girls; they were all potential new sorority members. To fill out the crowd, they invited the guys from my dorm. The party was designed to basically take a big crowd of eighteen-year-olds, put them together, and just see what happened. If a girl seemed to handle herself well in this kind of awkward social situation with a roomful of strangers, she might be deemed worthy of an invitation to join the sorority.

I’m no dancer and had always avoided going to dances in high school, so this was all new to me. But I decided to give it a try. After stumbling around for a while and stepping on a few toes, I was pretty sure I wasn’t making much of an impression on anyone. But Jessica was something very different from all the other girls at the party. As soon as she walked in and caught my attention, I couldn’t help following her around the room with my eyes. Not only was she pretty, but she seemed to carry herself with a special confidence unlike the other girls. I was captivated by her.

By chance, after an hour or two of my very forgettable attempts at dancing, I was shocked when Jessica found me and asked me to dance. I had been hoping all night for the chance to meet her, and now I was on the dance floor with her! The music had been mostly a bunch of up-tempo rock tunes all night, about what you’d expect for a noisy college party like this. As Jessica stepped out on the dance floor with me, the lights went down and the DJ started up a smooth love ballad. I had no idea how to dance to such a thing!

To my surprise, Jessica just smiled and put me at ease, helping me to glide smoothly around the dance floor for the first time that night. After a couple of minutes, I began to relax and I realized how good it felt to have my hand around Jessica’s waist. She leaned in toward me and I was conscious of her wonderful perfume, the way her hair flowed across her shoulders, and the softness of her hand in mine. Then it happened – she pressed her wonderfully curved breasts against me and kissed me. It was a quick kiss, but so soft and sensuous at the same time.

“I’m enjoying our dance, Bill” she said smiling, and leaned in for another kiss. We stopped swaying on the dance floor and just stood there, locked in an embrace for a brief tender moment. Her arms wrapped a little tighter around my shoulders, and I instinctively held her tighter. My arm around her waist increased its pressure, pulling her hips tightly against mine.

“Oh, shit!” I thought to myself. It literally happened in an instant – my cock got fucking rock hard! There was nothing I could do about it; Jessica was just a gorgeous girl and I couldn’t help getting turned on. I was sure she’d be offended or create some embarrassing scene and run out of the room. But all she did was pull away from me and smile.

“Oh my goodness,” she said, just flirting with me. “You certainly are enjoying our dance, aren’t you?” I nodded dumbly as though I had been struck speechless, and we started moving again as the music continued. I was embarrassed at having a hard dick right there in the middle of a crowded room, and tried to continue our dance without rubbing against Jessica.

She frowned at me and said, “Come on, Bill – let’s just enjoy it!” She laughed and we kept dancing, but at the same time she was grinding her pussy against my fucking hard cock. I realized that she was just as turned on as I was, and I was in heaven until the music stopped.

“Let’s get some air, Bill, okay?” I couldn’t believe this beautiful stranger wanted to go outside and take a walk with me. We ended up at my dorm room across the street and talked for a wonderfully sweet half hour. We were two young people just enjoying a fun conversation, getting to know each other. Jessica had lots of questions for me about where I was from and what my life was like in high school, and our conversation even covered a few sexual topics.

I couldn’t believe I was talking about this kind of thing with a total stranger. Soon Jessica knew enough about me to know that I was totally inexperienced in just about every way. Then she did something that totally shocked me.

“I loved what happened while we were dancing, Bill,” she said. “Can we dance a little more?” To my amazement, she wrapped her arms around me and started to sway back and forth provocatively. Our hands grabbed each other eagerly and she kissed me deeply, wetly, her tongue probing past my lips. Soon our hips were grinding against each other insistently, urgently. We weren’t dancing any more; I just grabbed her ass and pushed my cock hard against her pussy mound.

“Mmmmmm, that’s good, Bill…that’s so good!” Jessica pulled away from me and gave me another shock, as her hands reached down to caress my throbbing cock through my pants. “I know you’ve never had a blowjob, Bill – but I can guarantee you would love it!” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing! She just smiled and told me how much she wanted to do that with me. I knew what a blowjob was and had seen pictures in some magazines, but was totally unprepared for the incredible reality.

As you might expect, it didn’t last long. Jessica unhooked my belt and unzipped me, letting my pants drop to the floor. She kissed me again, long and wet, as her hand reached inside my boxers and grabbed the shaft of my cock. This was nothing like jerking my own cock – the sexy smoothness of her fingers sent shockwaves of pleasure through me.

Dropping to her knees, Jessica wasted no time. She pulled down my shorts and smiled as my thoroughly engorged cock danced in front of her face. She reached underneath me and cupped my balls in the palm of her hand and slowly but firmly stroked my shaft. As I watched her tongue snake forward and lick the underside of my cock, I could feel my balls tighten. This was a familiar feeling, and I knew I wouldn’t be able to keep from cumming.

“Oh shit – Jessica, I can’t hold back,” I warned her. “That’s good, Bill,” she replied. “That’s so fucking good!” I looked down, amazed, as she opened her mouth wide and wrapped her beautiful lips around the head of my dick. A few quick pumps of her hand along the shaft of my dick and it was all over.

I was so overcome by what she looked like as she sucked me. A few minutes ago we were sharing a tender, sweet kiss. Now, she was on her knees with her mouth wide open, engulfing a big throbbing dick in her mouth and sucking it as though she had done it a thousand times. It looked so unbelievably hot that I exploded almost immediately as her lips wrapped themselves around my shaft and she began to suck.

Oh fuck – oh fuck!” I just kept repeating as my cum erupted into her mouth. Every spurt of cum she pumped from the base of my cock was met with an approving groan from Jessica. She sucked and swallowed some of my cum, but let a nice gob of it run down her chin and all over both her hands as she kept pumping me until I was spent. I was positively weak in the knees and sat down on my bed.

Jessica got up, smiling at me as I sat there, breathless and in shock at what happened. That blowjob had lasted for a total of ninety seconds, probably less. Jessica told me she needed to freshen up a little.

“I need to step out and go down the hall to the restroom,” she said.

LiliDiaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliDiaz

“I’ll just leave my purse here with you for a minute, okay?” She walked out of my dorm room and went down the hall to freshen up. I hadn’t really noticed her purse before now, but glanced at it as she walked out. It was sitting next to me on the bed and I couldn’t help seeing a yellow piece of paper sticking out just a bit. I could see that at the top of the page, it said, “New Member Checklist”.

My curiosity got the better of me and I pulled the note from her purse for a quick glance. It seemed that for girls like Jessica who wanted to join the sorority, they were supposed to accomplish ten things at the party, or at least take care of all of them at some point that evening. It was a checklist of tasks to be completed by the new recruits before a 2 a.m. deadline.

I began reading the list, which started out very innocently:

1. Wear a perfume you’ve never worn before.

2. Dance with at least five different partners.

As the list continued, it started to get just a little more interesting as it reached the halfway point:

5. Kiss a total stranger out on the dance floor.

With the paper folded as it was, I could only see half the list – I flipped it over to see the other half of the list of ten “assignments”. As I read down, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing:

7. Get your dance partner aroused on the dance floor without using your hands.

8. Get invited to a guy’s apartment or dorm room, alone.

And I was frozen, not sure if it was through sheer terror or amazed excitement, as I read the final two items on the checklist:

9. Give a stranger a blowjob.

10. Fuck a virgin.

Oh-My-God” I thought to myself. “ Fuck a virgin – that’s me!!” I didn’t know if I should feel shame and humiliation – this fucking bitch was using me as a sorority pledge assignment! And she had figured me out pretty damned easily; was my total lack of experience that obvious? “Of course it’s obvious,” I thought, hating myself. Was she laughing at me, knowing that I was a complete beginner and had no idea what I was doing?

Just then, Jessica came back in the room. She blushed and giggled when she saw me holding her checklist. She apologized and stuffed the paper back in her purse, explaining that she didn’t really like having to prove herself like this. Getting into the sorority was really important to her, and she had no choice but to play along.

She explained, “They told us there would be tons of different guys at the party, all of them plenty willing to cooperate. But I didn’t feel right passing myself around the room and letting all those guys hit on me. So when I got to item number five on the list, I decided not to keep trading partners like all the other girls were doing. I decided to find someone I really liked – and go through the rest of the list with just him. I picked you, Bill.”

She smiled sweetly and told me she would understand if I just told her to get out. But she also kissed me and said that as soon as she kissed me on the dance floor (completing her fifth checklist “chore”), she knew that she wasn’t just doing it so she could get into the sorority. She enjoyed that kiss so much that she couldn’t help wondering how much she’d enjoy completing all the other items with me. I gave Jessica a tender, deep kiss and told her I had enjoyed every single minute of our time together tonight.

“But it’s getting late,” I told her. “Don’t you think you’d better complete your homework assignment?” Jessica gave an embarrassed giggle and said that it would totally be her pleasure. She helped me strip off my shirt and then let me tenderly unbutton and unzip her, nice and slow. I marveled at the wonders I was experiencing as every new part of her naked flesh was exposed to my view.

I had never done anything like this in my life, and I was in heaven. My cock was fucking rock hard again, still sticky with a layer of cum that Jessica had not quite cleaned off earlier. For the first time in my life, I was totally naked with a beautiful girl, holding her tenderly in my arms. We kissed urgently, our hands roaming across each others body, exploring. She moaned as my fingers found her wet, dripping pussy. My whole body stiffened as she gripped the shaft of my cock and pumped it slowly.

“It’s okay, Bill, that you’re new to this,” Jessica said, pushing me gently back onto the bed. “And my instructions are pretty clear, anyway: I’m supposed to do the work!” I lay back, my cock throbbing, erect, vertical and pulsing with my racing heartbeat. Not five minutes earlier, I had thought she was only using me to complete a list of chores. Now, I could swear I was dreaming, as a beautiful stranger made sweet love to me.

I loved the way Jessica looked as she crawled toward me, stroking my cock as she straddled me, inching forward. I reached up and caressed her amazing tits, pulling at her nipples. They were so fucking hard as I pinched and rolled them between my fingers.

“Take your time now, Bill,” Jessica said, teasing me a little for not being able to hold back my earlier orgasm. “I want to enjoy this for a while.” She reached down and spread her pussy lips, grabbing at my cock with her other hand. I watched, awestruck and almost unable to breathe, as she slowly lowered her pussy down onto my cock. Her beautifully wet, soft pussy enveloped my cock and began to squeeze it, milk it, caress it. I had never felt, or even imagined, anything so erotic.

We kissed passionately as my hands roamed up and down Jessica’s back. Her hips began to grind rhythmically against me. She would force my cock deep inside her and squirm, grinding hard and moaning as I licked and sucked at her hard nipples. Then she would use her pussy to pump my cock, bouncing up and down on the slick shaft. I loved the sound of her naked ass cheeks slapping against my thighs as she fucked me.

My hands grabbed Jessica’s ass and started forcing her to fuck me harder – I could tell that she loved it. I grabbed her waist and thrust upward with my hips, meeting her thrusts with mine. I reached between her thighs and found her moist pink pussy and felt the hardness of my shaft forcing apart her hot wet lips.

I began to rub her clit against my cock shaft as we fucked and we both sensed that we couldn’t take it any more. Her pussy clamped down hard on my cock and we both lost control. Jessica started to cum and yelled, “Fuck me! Oh fuck – oh god, fuck me Bill, fuck me HARD!!”

I rolled over and kept forcing myself as deep as I could into Jessica’s wonderfully hot hole. I pinned her to the bed as she wrapped her arms around my neck and held on for dear life. She dug her heels into my back and let me slam away as hard as I wanted. I could feel her pussy convulsing along the shaft of my cock as her orgasm rolled on and on. Amazed that I had lasted this long, I felt a wave of pleasure roll over me as I began to convulse and emptied my balls for a second time.

I pumped several shots of cum deep inside Jessica’s cunt and pulled back, not sure if this would be okay. Jessica lunged toward me and grabbed my dick with her hand, expertly pumping me and letting my cock continue to spurt. My cum was all over her arms, her tits, her thighs.

“You don’t think I’m a slut, do you Bill?” she said, as we tried to calm down and catch our breath. She continued to fondle my cock and balls tenderly, pulling and squeezing me as I gently caressed her beautiful breasts. I didn’t even respond to that question – I just leaned forward and gave her a warm, slow, passionate kiss.

“I think you’re the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen,” I said, “and this is the most wonderful experience I’ve ever had.” She stayed with me for two more hours. We were surprised that we didn’t make love any more – we both just wanted to talk. Kissing and embracing, fondling and loving the touch of our bodies against each other, we were both amazed that this whole “checklist episode” had turned into something so romantic and tender.

Finally, though, it had to end. Jessica had a deadline: by 2:00 a.m. she had to “turn in her homework”. Kissing me goodbye, Jessica thanked me for a wonderful evening and for helping her to get all the way to the end of her list. I laughed and said she was a shoo-in for getting accepted as a new member, since there probably weren’t that many guys around who qualified for Item #10!

She went off into the night, leaving me with amazing memories of my First Time. I saw her occasionally, coming and going from her sorority house across the street, but we never got together after that first night. Somehow, we both knew that the sweetness of our memories of that night needed to remain untouched, unchanged as we went our separate ways…

Published 
Written by Bill76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments