Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Doctor is in

"Friends coming to me with issues"

16
11 Comments 11
24.4k Views 24.4k
637 words 637 words
I got a call the other day from a friend who wanted a favor, she would not tell me on the phone so we decided to meet at my place. I opened my front door to see her standing there (the beauty that she was) carrying a bag. She told me her husband wanted to try something new-enemas, and she wanted to be prepared beforehand. I fixed us each a glass of wine and we talked about what was going to happen. After we relaxed, I got up, took the bag and went to prepare the soapy water for her special treat. I had done this so many times before, to myself, to other lovers, so this was not new to me. I hung the bag from a hook on the closet door and called her in. I was really getting turned on watching her remove her clothing. I put a towel on the bed and asked her to get on her hands and knees on the towel. When she was in position, I put some lube on her and lube on the nozzle. All the while I was looking at her shimmering pussy lips, and her tight vagina. I slowly and gently introduced the nozzle into her rectum, she took a deep breath. I then asked her if she was okay, she told me it felt really nice. 

I released the clamp and the warm soapy water started entering her rectum, she then asked me to move the nozzle slowly around inside of her. I did and she started moaning, she was having a minor orgasm, I noticed her pussy was getting wet. She handed me a vibrator and wanted me to put it in her pussy, I did, just the tip for now, teasing her. I noticed that the bag was half full now and she mentioned that she was having a little discomfort, I clamped it off and rubbed her belly for a minute.

NatalieHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalieHarris

She said they were gone now and wanted to finish.

I released the clamp and she told me how good it felt and that she would allow her husband to give her enemas. I put my middle finger in her wet pussy and moved it in and out bringing her close to an explosion again. I noticed the bag was empty now and I removed the nozzle, letting her know she has to hold the water for 15-30 minutes. She said she would try really hard.

I asked her to lay on her back and spread her legs, I lay down between them and began to eat her pussy. She tasted so good and all the while she was moaning and breathing so heavy, she kept telling me she was going to explode. I told her to relax and enjoy this wonderful experience. I took a finger and inserted it in her rectum, feeling how tight it was, she was moving her hips and rubbing her clit.

I took her vibe and inserted it in her wet pussy, in and out, slowly at first, then going faster and faster. I knew she was getting close to orgasm. Quickly I pulled the vibe out of her pussy and slid it in her ass then pulled it out just as fast. She had an orgasm like no other, her whole body was shaking and I told her to just let it go juices and all. She did, it was so fabulous. Afterwards she went to the bathroom to relieve herself, when she came out she told me, we need to get together like this more often, I agreed.

We meet at least once a week now, I give her enemas, she give me enemas. One day she would like to bring her husband along, but right now we just enjoy our time!
Published 
Written by babygirl39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments