Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The first time

"The first time i had a cock buried inside me,"

9
4 Comments 4
23.4k Views 23.4k
801 words 801 words
After my first sexual encounter which in sadly didn't involve full sex I was more keen than ever to have a cock deep inside me.

Friends and I often visited the local fast food restaurant, my mate jokingly flirted with a guy who worked there, he was far older, maybe twice our age, but we had a laugh.
Leaving the restaurant one night he was in the car park getting into his car, my mate asked him to give us a ride, he agreed and suggested I sit in the front with him, my mate in the back, he took us for a drive round town.
 
After a while he suggested dropping us off at home, he dropped my mate off first, after she got out he asked if I was in a hurry to get home, I said no.

So he drove, he didn't say much, which left me slightly uncomfortable, he just carried on driving five or 10 minutes out of town into the countryside and down a lane, he parked up turned the car off.

Without saying a word he leaned over, undid my seatbelt and kissed me, pushing his hand up my t-shirt, groping my boobs, he was very keen, and I was nervous as hell.

He was undoing his jeans as he grabbed at my boobs,kissing and sucking my nipples.
Pushing his trousers down and told me to remove mine, nervously I took my jeans and pants down.

Spreading my legs he moved over into the passenger side on top of me, I lifted my legs up around his waist, resting my feet on the dashboard I felt his hard cock enter me, I tensed up, being my first time I was worried about pain, I hoped he'd be gentle and go easy on me!

He slid his cock into me gently at first, it felt strange but amazing.
Suddenly he thrust himself into me hard and fast, grunting as he fucked me.It felt quite amazing and I was glad he hadn't gone easy on me, I was loving being fucked by him.

Right there in the front seat of his car, in a quiet country lane I lost my virginity to man twice my age in an amazing way.I was wet a moaning for more, I wanted it harder and faster although I'm not sure if it was even possible.

He was fucking me so good, I didn't want him to stop, his hands all over me, his cock pounding my virgin pussy.Eventually with one last great grunt he shot his load into my freshly fucked pussy.He moved back to his seat as I felt his juices mix with mine and drip down onto the seat.

I sat there catching my breath as he did the same.

He looked over at me and said "Are you a virgin?"

"Not anymore" I said with a smile on my face, he grinned and suddenly moved back onto me, his cock buried deep in me yet again.

I didn't know how much more I could take but I wanted it bad!Grabbing my tits, he thrust back and forth.

"You like it hard and fast don't you?" he asked.

My moans and screams of pleasure told him just how much I did like it.

"More, please" I begged.

He carried on fucking me good and proper, I was screaming out, loving every second of it.
I was glad to be outside, in the middle of nowhere, I felt I could make more noise that way.
The risk of being seen and caught was a huge turn on for me too.

For a second time he shot his load into my pussy and sat down beside me, it would seem he had enough as he pulled back on his clothes, I on the other hand wanted even more but reluctantly I dressed myself.

Without another word he drove, dropping me off at the end of the road, with a "See you later."

I didn't see him, or at least not for a while.

I bumped into him one night, he pulled up beside me in a supermarket car park, with a smile he asked "Need a ride?"

I immediately got in the car, as he drove back to the same lane for a repeat session.

With the windows open, I moaned, groaned and screamed for more as he fucked me hard in the dark country lane where 6 months earlier I had lost my virginity to this man.

Again it was amazing, and left me wanting more. I didn't see him again after that, but thanks to him I discovered just how amazing sex can be and I knew from then on I was going to enjoy the hard, fast and possibly rougher side of sex!

Published 
Written by HornyBBW
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments