Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The God Son

"Helping out a naive young man."

60
17 Comments 17
23.4k Views 23.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I’m a woman in my early thirties and, in my teenage years, I was honoured with being asked to be the god mother to the forthcoming child of a good friend. My godson Matt, now sixteen, was born and then my friends moved away to take over a farm on a remote island off the west coast of Scotland.

Over the years I tried to fulfil my commitment to Matt and had many holidays on the farm but also kept in touch with the family, especially on birthdays and Christmas, etc. I watched as every time I visited, Matt would have changed a little, but he was always a very shy kid and spent most of his time playing computer games.

He didn’t have any friends that I knew of. The island was sparsely populated and what children there are get sent to boarding school on the mainland. So I started feeling very sorry for him. His parents insisted on home schooling and, by the time he was sixteen, he was a very nerdy, awkward kid. He couldn’t even communicate much with the outside world as the internet had not yet reached the island. His world consisted of his parents and me.

On one of my holidays, I would spend time with Matt while his parents worked the farm and I tried hard to get him to open up about himself. I tried to get him to offload to me, being the good godmother that I tried to be.

We were sitting at the dining table having a lunchtime sandwich when I asked him if there was a girl on the scene.

“No, I don’t know any girls really, other than you and mum.”

“Does it worry you?” I asked.

“No.”

“Do have anything worrying you? Anything on your mind I can help with?”

“No.” Like I said, very shy and certainly no chatterbox. “But I am a bit worried about one thing.”

“Okay, can I help?” I asked.

“Well, I’m so pleased you are here, Aunty Jen. I think I can talk to you more than mum and dad. I’m really worried there might be something wrong with me."

"Okay. Do you want to tell me what it is?"

He hesitated as if fighting something within himself.

"It’s this…”

He stood up and started to undo his jeans. He lowered them to halfway down his thighs and then did the same with his underpants, exposing a well developed man’s cock and balls nestled in a mass of dark pubic hair. I nearly choked on my sandwich! Whilst I’m not usually short of cock in my life, to have one dangling in front of me still sent a quiver to my nether regions as I squirmed on my seat.

Trying to hide my shock and sound like a doctor, I said, “What’s the problem, it seems normal to me?”

“Well, it’s alright like this but if I touch it, it does this and feels really strange...”

He grabbed his cock and gave it a gentle up and down rub. He let it go and it had already grown a little and was standing out from his body. It continued to rise, throb by throb till it was a fully erect masterpiece of a cock pointing up at my astonished face.

“Err… it looks normal to me,” I said, trying not to gasp.

“But why does it do it? It feels really strange and uncomfortable when it happens in my jeans.”

“It’s a normal erection,” I said. "Errm, you do know what an erection is for, don’t you?”

“No.”

“Has your mum covered sex education yet?”

“No.” I knew Matt’s parents were a bit shy about talking about sex and it looked as though they hadn’t even touched on the basic functions of the body.

“Can you tell me why this happens, Aunty Jen?”

“Okay…” I'm really not sure about this and focusing was proving difficult with a large erection in my face and my pussy starting to gush. "Right, girls are made differently to boys in that they have babies and…”

He cut me short. “How differently?”

“Well, they don’t have a penis like you…” I nodded towards his throbbing member “… but they have a hole designed to take your, erm, penis. It needs to be hard like that to go in”.

“Hmm, have you got one too? Can you show me yours?” This directness caught me off guard and I gasped a bit as I felt a quiver ”down there”.

“Err, I’m not sure that would be appropriate, Matt,” I said defensively, unable to take my eyes of his throbbing cock.

“Pleeease. I will never get to understand if you don’t.” My first thought was to ask myself if this was legal. He’s 16 so that’s no problem and I’m not technically family so it’s just the inner me that was holding back... but there was also the devil in me.

“Err, alright, if you are sure it will help."

I stood up and walked around to his side of the table. As I neared him, he turned slightly and his cock brushed against my hand. My pussy throbbed and it took all my self control not to grab his cock.

Nervously, I lowered my jeans and pants, exposing my hairy pussy (I hadn’t shaved before I left, not expecting any action on a remote island).

I leaned back with my bum cheeks perched on the edge of the table as I didn’t think my quivering knees would hold me up. He took a step back and gazed at my pussy as I stared at his cock.

“I can’t see a hole,” he said.

“It’s hidden in my hair,” I replied. He bent down for a closer look.

Alluna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alluna

“Can you show me? All I can see is a pink line.” My wet lips now were poking out from behind my curtain of hair.

My heart was racing. Still perched on the edge of the table, I spread my legs a little. I was so wet, my lips started to part by themselves but I reached down with both hands to pull my pussy lips wide apart to expose my damp pink hole.

Matt moved in for a closer look. His face about three inches from my pussy. I felt deliciously exposed and it took all my will power not to grab his cock.

“Can I touch it?” he asked.

OH! YES PLEASE!  said the inner me. "Alright,” I managed to stammer.

He reached out with a finger and touched the entrance to my hole as I held myself open, making me gasp. My swollen clit was poking out from under its hood which he noticed.

“What’s this?” touching my clit at the same time. I let out a moan and a gasp.

“Sorry, did that hurt?”

“No, that’s my clitoris and is very sensitive. It’s a bit like having the end of your penis touched.”

“I don’t touch that bit, It feels really strange.”

“Really?! Have you never ejaculated?”

“What’s that?”

Shocked. “It’s when you produce semen from your penis. You know what semen is, right?”

“No. How do I make it come out?”

“Well, one way is to rub you penis. That funny feeling you get is the start of it.”

“Can you show me?”

OH! GOD! I THOUGHT YOU’D NEVER ASK! said the inner me.

“Okay, sit on the edge of the table for me.” He did as he was told so that his balls sat on the table and his cock pointed straight up. I stood in front of him, still with my jeans and pants around my thighs. Do I stand or kneel? I decided to kneel for a grandstand view so his cock was only inches from my face. I curled my fingers around it, feeling it throb and twitch as his breathing came in gasps. My pussy was throbbing massively now.

“Tell me if you want me to stop,” I said.

I started stroking up and down, feeling its hardness and adjusting to its contours. I pulled the foreskin right back exposing the angry purple head. He was leaking precum now which I smeared over the head, making Matt’s whole body flinch.

“It’s alright, Matt. I’m not going to hurt you. Just let it happen.”

He gazed into my eyes as I stroked. I don’t think he could see that I had a finger inside my cunt.

“Does it feel nice?” I asked.

“Mmm. Yes it does, but a bit funny too.” I kept stroking, slowly stepping up the pace and tightening my grip.

“Oh no! What’s happening!” he shouted.

“It’s alright, you are about to have an orgasm. Just let it happen. It won’t hurt.”

Then I felt it. His cock started to throb angrily in my hand. I could feel the cum rising up that ridge at the back of his penis (I love that feeling) and then it was shooting high in the air landing on my face and t-shirt. Matt was groaning loudly with each jet of cum that exploded from him. While all this was happening, my own orgasm hit me. I tried hard to stifle any moans.

When things subsided, I let his penis slip from my hand and stroked his balls in passing. He gazed into my eyes again and said, “Oh, Aunty Jen, that was amazing.” Then he saw the cum on my face. He reached out and scooped some off my face. “Is this the semen you told me about?”

“Yes, that’s what gets girls pregnant if you let it go inside them.”

“Oh? How do I get it inside them?”

The devil in me was gaining ground again. Matt’s cock was still rock hard and dripping with cum. It was too much…

I sat next to him on the edge of the table and I maneuvered him around to stand between my spread thighs, my cunt lips were permanently spread wide now and his cock tip was only an inch away from it. I simply put a hand on each buttock and pushed him forwards till the head was in the entrance.

“Now push it in, Matt. It will slide in easily because my hole is very wet and slippery”

He didn’t need any more encouragement and brutally lunged forwards, into me up to the hilt. I gasped with pleasure/pain.
“Now pull it out a bit and back in again.” He followed instructions to the letter.

“How does it feel?” I asked.

“Warm and wet. I think I might have to have another one of those orgasms,” he said.

“Not just yet. I want you to push it in and out a bit first.”

He went at it like a kid with a new toy, pushing into me till his wiry pubes met mine and bashing my clit with his pubic bone.
Faster and faster he went and closer and closer was my orgasm coming. I felt that familiar warmth start to spread from my pussy.

“Do it NOW! Matt! Squirt it into me!”

As my pussy clamped around his cock, I felt his cock throb like before.

“Oh no! It’s happening again!” he cried out.

He grunted loudly into my shoulder as he came, pumping into me and I moaned loudly as my orgasm contractions overwhelmed me.
We held each other for a while as we came down from the ceiling. His cock flopped out of me quickly followed by his cum which spread across the dining table.

“Thank you Aunty Jen. That was fantastic. I’m going to make myself cum everyday from now on.”

“Good, that’s what most boys do at your age!”

Sure enough, everynight when I went to bed in the room next to Matt, I could hear his grunts as he masturbated. I wonder if he could hear me doing the same?

Published 
Written by Di1006
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments