Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The greatest night of my life Part 1

"a night of partying leads to more than just a kiss....."

12
7 Comments 7
11.8k Views 11.8k
662 words 662 words
Late one afternoon, I began reflecting on my recent history with guys. Things have not worked out the way I had hoped so I think I’m just going to swear off guys for a while. I often wondered about being with a girl and the thought keep resurfacing. Tori, my best friend, especially came to mind and all of this was about to change.

Almost drifting off in my own dream, when my phone rang with a text message from
my best friend, wanting me to go to this friend’s party. I hopped into the shower dried off and then looked in the mirror, admiring how toned I’d become. Thinking to myself , I just wear the sexy panties and bra, I recently purchased from Victoria Secrets Next searching my closet I found the perfect outfit. I would wear this white pair of skinny jeans and the blue tank top, that showed off my cleavage , Another quick glance in the mirror perfect.

 Satisfied I look fantastic, I knock on Tori's door. She greets me with the normal nice smile. And just an omg, her sexy skinny black dress with heels. Off to the party, the loud music announced we were closing in. What a scene, I never been to such a party, hot guys, sexy women abound, to go along with the loud music and alcohol everywhere. The perfect recipe for a fun summer party.

 My best friend did her usual thing off socializing with the guys. Standing there taking it all in, my eyes drift to this amazing looking girl. She had long dirty blondish hair like mine, green eyes, and if looks could kill, I would have been dead on the spot. She wore a short mini jeans skirt, and a sexy top, that, had my eyes undressing her.

Her body was toned and tanned fit like mine, and her legs kept going for miles. God this girl is sexy. I thought to myself as Tori left me.

RachellQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RachellQueen

I walked over to her..."Hey I'm Callie" I said grabbing a shot and downing it. She grinned at me..."Hey Callie, I'm Jess". I offer her a shot and she gladly takes it.

"Wana go outside and get away from the hecticness, so we can hear ourselves talk" She jokingly says, grabbing my arm and leading me outside. "sure, but it seems your already taking me there" I say sarcastically.

It had become humid, the later it got. So I was glad I had chosen the right outfit. I couldnt take my eyes off Jess, I kept staring at her breasts, 34C. She put my 34B's to shame. They were perky and Id never looked at a girl this way. It felt amazing to be honest.

We'd taken quite a few shots and drank some beers before the night ended, althought it was still pretty early. We both kept to ourselves, talked about our pasts, and future goals. what we we're going to college for. That sort of stuff. Out of nowwhere she moves a lose strand of my hair from my face, holds her hands steady around my jaw, and moves in and kisses me ever so softly on my lips.

I pull back, unsure of what to say, she puts her hand on my leg, whispers in my ear softly "you've never been with a girl, let alone kissed one have you Callie"; "Nnn..Nnn..No" I say slurring my words a bit. She giggles and winks at me. I can feel my body becoming tingly, I feel it all over. Shivers. She gazed at me with those beautiful green eyes and I couldnt look away for one moment. Why was this girl making me this way? I thought to myself...

She grabbed me and pulled me close to her, I could almost feel her breath as she stared at me. I knew exactly what was about to happen.........

Stay tuned for Part 2....Hope you all enjoy.
Published 
Written by calliferrrr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments