Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Making of a Submissive

"My introduction to the world of dominant females"

20
9 Comments 9
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
As I get older I tend to reflect on my past. How I got to where I am and those people who contributed along the way. One of the things that I tend to dwell on is my sexual journey through life. There was this girl in my neighborhood. She lived with her widowed mother on the next street over, our back yards butting up against each other. Her name was Barbara Poole, or Barb. Definitely not Barbie, she bristled at that. She was definitely not the perfect blonde bimbo of doll fame. Our fathers had survived the war and we were their affirmations that it had all been worth it. Her dad died in an accident when we were twelve.

Barb had been a little pudgy growing up, not that it mattered to me, but by high school she had developed quite nicely. At sixteen, she had an hourglass figure; it was a big hourglass, but an hourglass just the same. 40DD-28-38, as I would find out. She had a very dominant personality; a take-charge person, which I found myself drawn to. This was my introduction to strong women, and I spent many a night masturbating to the thoughts of doing anything she asked. She had been a regular in our neighborhood touch football games, playing quarterback more often than not. When I was on the opposite side, I made it a point to make contact with her chest as often as possible. I thought I was being sooo subtle, until one day after the game was over she pointed to her chest and said, “You like touching these, don’t you?”

I blushed, unable to speak. Embarrassed at being caught, but what did I expect. I never was very subtle after all.

“Well? Out with it! Do you like to touch these? Or not?”

“I guess so,” I mumbled, unable to look her in the eye and also not stare at her amazing chest.

She grabbed my hands and pulled them to the swell of her breasts, “Go ahead!”

I thought I was going to cream my jeans. God, they felt great! So soft! I was totally out of my league, here. My inexperience was showing, but so was my willingness to learn.

“Let’s go over to my house. Mom won’t be home until 5. We’ll have plenty of time.”

As a sophomore in high school, I was incredibly naïve. I followed along thinking ‘Plenty of time for what?’ I had no idea I was about to get my first lesson in female anatomy.

Once inside, she led me to her bedroom, turned to me and said, “Let’s get one thing straight. No one, and I mean no one, gets told about this. Understand?”

I stood there mute. ‘Gets told about what?’ I thought.

“Well? You’ve got to promise me never to tell a soul. OK?”

“Okay.”

She peeled off her tee shirt, revealing a bra that would fit my head like a helmet. My jaw dropped. She reached around behind her and the next thing I knew; she was naked from the waist up. They were magnificent! So round, so proud, and so fucking beautiful! My pants tented. I was painfully hard.

“Well, aren’t you going to touch them? Isn’t this what you wanted?”

I gulped, held out my hands and hefted them. I was in heaven! They felt so good. My thumbs gravitated to her nipples, rubbing across and around them.

She stood there, smiling. “That feels nice! Wanna kiss them?”

Struck dumb, I smiled, nodding an enthusiastic yes. I approached slowly, my lips grazing the tip of her nipple, the electricity of the moment making me painfully hard.

Grabbing my face in both hands, she said, “No, silly. Like this!” She kissed me on the lips, shoving her tongue well into my mouth, swirling it around sloppily. Breaking the kiss, she added, “Let’s try again.”

This time, I opened my mouth, my lips encompassing her whole nipple. “That’s better! Suck on it like you mean it.” She held my head to her breast, sighing, “Oh yes! That feels so good.”

After a few moments, I went for the other side, my tongue swirling around the stiffening nipple. “You are a quick study, but I need more!”

I lifted my head from those heavenly pillows, giving her a quizzical look. She slid her hand down her pants for a minute, then pulled it out. Her middle and ring finger were wet. She held them under my nose. Her scent was strong, but pleasant. I thought, ‘So this is what a woman smells like.” She pushed the slick digits into my mouth. The taste was like nothing I had ever experienced before. Enthusiastically, I licked them clean.

“You want more?”

“Oh yes!”

She sat on her bed, peeled off her shorts and dropped them to the floor. She sat there in a pair of lacy coral colored panties that did little to hide what lay underneath. I could see the wild tangle of strawberry blonde curls, some of which were escaping from behind the fabric. “If you want any of this, you need to do exactly what I tell you, understand?”

“Yes, Barb.”

“Good.

BbFreya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BbFreya

Now peel them off.”

I knelt, grabbed the waistband and pulled slowly, wanting to prolong my agony. As I bared her, the scent of her sex filled the room. I couldn’t believe my luck. Here I was, in the presence of a pretty redhead, willing to do anything she asked.

“Kiss it! Like you did with my tits,” sShe said, spreading her legs, showing me her moist pussy lips.

Tentatively, I leaned forward planting a kiss into the mass of hair I felt her hand on the back of my head, pulling me tight against her. My tongue snaked out of my mouth, tasting her, running the length of her slit, slithering into the crevasse of her pussy. She started rolling her hips, smearing her essence all over my chin, my nose and my lips. “That’s it! Don’t stop!” Between the taste and the scent of her pussy, my brain overloaded and my cock emptied into my boxers. I grunted into her cunt. She let go of my head. “Did I give you permission to cum?”

Lifting my honey coated face from her crotch, I meekly answered, “No.”

“Get those pants off. I’ll be damned if I’m going to waste any of that,” she said crossly as I quickly stripped.

My boxers and cock were coated with fresh cum. She lowered her face to my still oozing helmet and sucked the pearly liquid off my shaft and balls. “You don’t cum unless I say so. Do you understand?”

Lifting my face to hers as she stood up, she added, “It was your first time. I’ll let it slide. Now give me a kiss.”

I hesitated. Did she want me to kiss her while she had a mouthful of my cum? She pressed her lips to mine, slipping her tongue inside my mouth. It was salty and bitter. I wasn’t sure if I liked it or not, but I went along with it, sucking my seed from her tongue. She moaned as she fed me dollops of sperm.

“Now get back there and eat my cunt,” she said pulling my head to her crotch. “And don’t stop until you make me cum.”

I pressed my face to her strawberry blonde bush, feathering her clit, eliciting a long, satisfying moan as she clamped her thighs against my ears. The more I licked, the more her hips ground against my face. The more she moved her hips, the wetter she got. The wetter she got, the more she moaned. She reached for my hands, bringing them up to her chest.

“Play with my tits.”

Scrunching her pendulous breasts turned out to be the catalyst.

“Oh, fuck! Don’t stop!....Rub my clit with your tongue……Yes!Yes”

The firm grip of her thighs on my head turned vise-like. Her hands in my hair holding me tight to her cunt as her orgasm rippled through her body. Her warm, delicious juices flowed across my tongue. I didn’t know exactly what I had done, but it was obvious that I had done it well. Her legs and hands relaxed their grip. I looked up between her breasts. She had a dreamy look on her face and a Mona Lisa smile on her lips.

“Damn, that was good for a first timer.”

She indicated that I should kiss my way up her body, which I did willingly. Her belly, her navel, the underside of her pendulous breasts, and of course her turgid nipples received my attentions, along with her shoulders, neck and throat.

By now I had recovered and my cock was re-animated, tenting my shorts again. She could feel the hardness press against her and she said, “I think you could use a little more relief.” Her soft hand encircled my hardness and she stroked as we kissed. Between kisses, she reminded me that I was not to cum until she said so. She also mentioned that I needed work on trying to last longer.

“Today is lesson number one. You need to tell me when you are close.”

Her grip firmed slightly and my hips began to respond, making me slide through her fist.

“That feels so good,” I moaned. She stopped and pinched the base. “Ow! Why did you do that?”

“I don’t want you to cum yet,” she said, “And when I do, you will clean it up. Especially if you cum on me, understand?”

“I guess.” She began stroking again, and kissing again, my tongue swirling around inside her mouth. I began to moan. She pinched.

“Not yet!” She repeated this twice more before saying, “Next time I won’t stop you.”

True to her word, when the urgency returned, I warned her and she aimed my helmet at her breasts. I watched, in fascination as my cock exploded all over her chest, dripping down over her nipples.

“Now lick it up!” she said, pulling my head down to her cleavage.

Extending my tongue, I licked up the dollops of sperm from every inch of her glorious chest.

“Now, give me a kiss.”

After sucking my tongue clean, she said I needed to dress and leave before her mother came home, but added, that if I wanted to continue this, to call her and we would make arrangements. I was hooked! I would do anything she asked. Needless to say, we didn’t have a lot of time for football.

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments