Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nervous Game

11
1 Comment 1
39.0k Views 39.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
Allow me to start out by telling you that this story is entirely true, it took place right after I turned sixteen. And for the boy’s name, I don’t know if it would be right to say, it’s an extremely uncommon name so that will remain anonymous .

I had my first sexual experience with someone I never would have expected. It was with my best friend, who like me was a young male. He had come over for a sleepover, and we did the normal stuff: video games, talking about girls, and finally made our way to bed… That’s when things got interesting.

I had a large bed, so I didn’t think anything of it that we were lying together in just our boxers and t-shirts. I recall we were lying in bed together with the Simpson’s on, but neither of us was really watch the TV. He suddenly asked me if I had ever played the nervous game, and I hadn’t so I told him no.

He then put his hand on my lower, bare thigh and said, “Just say when you get nervous.”

I didn’t quite get the point of the game. It didn’t turn sexual until it did. I said okay and to my surprise I didn’t get nervous the higher he went. He eventually reached my penis; it was rock hard and leaking cum already. He touched it from the outside of my boxer and then asked me to reverse roles. For some reason it didn’t even feel like we were really doing what we were; it almost didn’t feel sexual because it just felt so good, and I didn’t think anything like this could ever feel good with another guy.

I put my hand on his lower thigh, asked, “Are you nervous?” and just like myself he let me get to his cock before I stopped.

Before I can go on I have to tell you about the cock I felt. It was hard, thick, and powerful. It was enormous! It wasn’t overly long but longer than most, probably 8 inches, what really made it massive was its girth. I couldn’t put my whole hand around it, I imagine it’s what a porn stars dick would feel like but remember we’re only in ninth grade, and this is a 100% true story.

I told him we should start on each other at the same time and work our way up on each other at the same rate. We alternated moving our hands up a bit closer with each answer of, no. I got to his cock but this time didn’t stop. I placed my hand on his boxers containing, underneath his majestic monster, I looked at him and he said, “No.”

I reached my hand down his boxer’s, and his cock felt even better without any fabric in-between me and it. He did the same to me but, unlike myself who once I reached his bare cock I only had to ask one more time, “Are you nervous?”, in order to make sure I wasn’t out of line when I removed his boxers from his body.

He teased me; he’d reach in my boxers, rub my cock for a few wonderful strokes, then remove his hand, and start the process over. But eventually, we were both just giving each other hand jobs and after a few minutes of my friend rubbing me and me rubbing him we eventually each exploded in each other’s hand, and I learned something: big cocks deliver big loads.

That’s all we did that night but things would quickly escalate despite us being two young, strait males, as far as I was concerned at least. We had both planned on going out to Christian camp (yes it was actually Christian camp) together for the second year in a row, two days after this incident. But, this year would not be the same as the past.

Camp was about a two hour drive, and his mom drove us both up. We were the first campers there, so we got first choice on where to sleep. There were only cabins and they were, for the most part, one big open room with bunk beds and no real privacy. But since we were first, we were able to get a prime spot in the only cabin, that had a detached bedroom. There was only room for three up there, but one bed had no mattress so it would be just the two of us.

That night we both stayed up talking about whatever two young boys’ talk about which, despite us only ever having sexual experience with each other, was girls. This quickly got me hard, and it must of him too because the next thing I feel is his hand on my thigh, and the leading question, “Are you nervous?”

To make a long story short, this night went the same as our first night together: hand jobs till we both came on each other…The next night would get a lot more interesting though.

The next night we both climbed into bed, and almost immediately he told me, “When it’s midnight I’m going to get completely naked.”

He told me I should as well, I agreed. So at midnight, we both stripped off every article of clothing. He then asked what I wanted to do next; I never instigated things, so I just said I don’t know.

He then said, “Let’s play the nervous game only with our feet.”

I agreed and we did.

He then said, “Let’s play the nervous game only this time with our noses.” I agreed and we did.

Then he said, “Let’s play again only this time with our mouths.”

The thing was I knew how weird and almost shameful - or at least at the time I felt it was shameful - what we were doing was, but it was just enjoyable and felt so good that it simply didn’t matter.

MillyWest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MillyWest

I agreed. He started on me.

He put his mouth on my thigh and asked, “Are you nervous?”

I said no and he went a little further up each time until his mouth was hovering over my hard, young cock as he asked, “Are you nervous?” one final time before lowering his mouth around my cock.

I’ll never forget the feeling of the first mouth to ever engulf my cock. It was miraculous. After he stopped and I returned from cloud nine, it was my turn.

I got between his legs, put my mouth on his lower thigh, and asked the question, not with words but with a mutually understood look at one another. He shook his head. I worked my way up until, just like him moments earlier; my mouth was hovering above his massive, thick cock. He again shook his head, so I put my friend’s dick in my mouth. It felt so big in my mouth and I could taste, what I now know to be is pre-cum, on the tip of his cock. After a few seconds he stopped me and said only, “69.”

I said nothing; I just flipped my legs so I was lying on top of him with my dick hanging above his mouth, which he quickly took in to his warm, soft, wet mouth. For what felt like an hour we stayed like this in sheer ecstasy. Then he pushed me off him, looked me in the eyes, and proceeded to stick his tongue in my mouth. This was the weirdest part of it all, for the first time I almost made him stop. But quickly I began charging myself, and asked him to stick his tongue out, so I could suck on it. We passionately and sexually made out naked.

He then asked me, “What else are you willing to do?”

I really didn’t know the answer at that point. We had done just about everything two guys can do to each other that girls can also do to guys, but that would change. I answered honestly, “I don’t know.”

He then asked me if I wanted to try giving him a rim job. I had never heard the phrase, ‘rim job’, so I asked him, “What’s a rim job?”

He told me it’s basically sticking your tongue up someone’s ass.

I was completely taken back and to my complete surprise I was so turned on; I couldn’t say no. I didn’t understand it and I still don’t really. If not for him, I never would of suspected I would be anything other than disgusted by a guy saying that to me, but with him, for whatever the reason I wasn’t.

I told him, “You do it to me first.”

I then got on my hands and knees doggy style, and he got behind me and began licking my ass hole. It felt weird, it wasn’t the orgasmic feeling of getting your dick sucked but it still felt great, and the longer he worked his tongue around and inside my ass hole, the better it felt. It was starting to feel really good when he told me, “My turn.”

And we swapped positions. I was worried that it would taste bad but, to my surprise, I didn’t have much taste. I got into it quickly and after a few licks I was trying to stick as much of my tongue up his asshole as could be forced in his tight hole.

He started to moan then blurted out in a quiet, seductive voice, “Let me stick my cock up your ass.”

Again I was shocked, not only at what he just said, but even more so my reaction.

All I said was, “Oh yeah, let’s see if that monster cock can fit. Do you want to fuck me from behind or do you want me to sit on it?”

He answered with, “Sit on my cock.”

I did as I was told. I put my feet on each side of his legs and squatted down over his cock. It was huge and my first concern, that it’s too big, seemed like it would be the preventer. Until he pushed me forward and got behind me and wouldn’t accept no as an answer from my tight ass. He thrust himself inside me over and over, and the pain was almost too much.

He continued to pound me and it was out of my control at this point. I ground my teeth and he continued to pound. It began feeling better and better and by the time he had stretched me enough to be able to move in and out quickly, it felt great. I began riding him and rubbing my cock. I was getting close when he asked me if he could taste my cum when I’m ready. I told him I was close, so he pulled out and began sucking me. I wanted his cum in my mouth too, so I suggested 69.

We sucked each other till finally we timed it almost perfectly for us both to cum in each other’s moths at the same time. He exploded in my mouth and overfilled my mouth with his hot warm cum. I swallowed. He didn’t swallow. He asked me to open my mouth than spat my own cum in my mouth to swallow. We both slept great, except I was sore the next day. We had sex in the woods the next day and my ass was too sore to be fucked again, so I got to cum in his ass.

This relationship would continue for years. We’ve done everything everywhere: I’ve tasted his cum at my grandma’s house; I’ve had my tongue up his ass, under the cover of night, at sleepovers, while five other guys were all around sleeping or playing video games. My cock’s been up his ass inside of a steam room at our Lakeshore gym. His cock’s been in my ass in the park in the middle of the sunny, bright day. ‘We’ve truly had done it all’, is what I thought until we were both nineteen and, after not seeing each other in two years, something very, very interesting and new happened…

Published 
Written by kkfunk37
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments