Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Quality of Mercy

"The Quality of Mercy is not strain'd, said Shakespeare, I once tested my emotions on that."

13
2 Comments 2
7.6k Views 7.6k
4.4k words 4.4k words
My name is Jennifer. I suppose I am what you would call normal, for the most part. I am twenty-four years old and I work in admin for a textiles company. It's not the job of my dreams or anything, but it gives me the finances and freedom to fulfill my hobbies. My dream job would've been to teach drama and acting, but really, I never had the courage to grab the "brass ring" and go for the career. I think I had talent, I just wasn't quite confident enough that I could achieve what I wanted to...

But that is all by the by and not the story that I am here to tell.

For the past four years, I have lived with three men, my closest friends. I love them all very much, they are more than friends to me. The first is called Lewis and is twenty-nine years old. The next, Matty, is twenty-eight. Then there is Joe who is twenty-five and finally, Andy, who is twenty-two. I am very close with them all. They are all very protective of me and we all have such great fun and laughs. We had all grown up together in the youth theatre we were members of. We had become so close and were rarely without at least one of the other four.

This story, though, takes place two years ago, when I was twenty-two. We all were doing good and living well. Matty was working at a sports stadium and also worked part time as a rugby coach there. He was very clean cut, cheeky, charming and very handsome. He always stuck in my head as Prince Hal, from Shakespeare's 'King Henry the Fourth.'

Joe was a natural born leader. He was stocky, powerfully-built, a real lad. He had a great sense of humour but was rarely the one telling the jokes. He worked as a sales manager for the toy department in a large department store. He was also the captain of the rugby team that Matty coached. He is forever Mark Anthony from 'Julius Caesar' to me.

Andy was just still just a boy, really. He wasn't silly he just had a lot of maturing still to do. He worked in a bicycle shop and was also on the rugby team with Matty and Joe. Andy was a hopeless romantic and thought that love was in the eyes of every woman and around every corner. Of course, though, he also had the polar opposites within him. He could sometimes be difficult to deal with as his emotions could make him very stubborn. A real Romeo, in the fullest extent of the name.

Lewis was super busy working as assistant manager at an electrical engineering firm. Lewis was always like the father in the household. He would always check up on us and make sure we were keeping the place clean and that everyone was mucking in. When he was in his late teens and early twenties, Lewis, in the space of three years, had lost all of his grandparents, his father and a girl he had been engaged to. He had always coped so well, I think because he had focussed so hard on work and us, his friends.

I guess that is why Lewis seemed a bit sadder of late. I think he had more time and so had time to think, because we were all on our feet and his work was, by and large, taking care of itself. He wasn't outright depressed, but there were times when I would look at him and his eyes looked so sad. He was a classically handsome man, quite rugged, but very beautiful. His hair was thick, light brown and slightly messy. He has such gorgeous light blue eyes. So emotive. He could hide nothing in them. Certainly not from me and I could see the sadness that lingered in his soul. It broke my heart on the times I saw that. Lewis always made me think, in the best possible way, of Oberon from 'A Midsummer Night's Dream.'

I had developed well as a young woman. I was fairly tall, 5'9", with a lean tight figure. My body is 32-28-36. Yeah, my hips are quite "womanly"! My legs are long and my breasts are 32C. But of course, not just my body had developed. My mind had, too. I had been thinking more and more about men and sexuality. I had gone through the natural curiosity phase, but realised I was straight. I was still a virgin. I hadn't really had any proper boyfriends, but I had been fingered a couple of times and had once given a blowjob. My rampant rabbit had been my closest sexual companion.

I lived in a household with one handsome man in Lewis and three large, muscular rugby-playing lads in Matty, Joe and Andy. I was going to notice and think about them.

Then my developing lust and my love for Lewis collided. Lewis, as far as I knew, hadn't had much intimacy, never mind a relationship, since his early twenties. I found myself wanting to provide that for him.

At first, I pushed this out of my mind. I was almost shocked when it came into my head. How could I think that? I knew that the four men in my life were handsome, beautiful and I was even aware that they were sexy, but I shouldn't be thinking like that.... These are the men I grew up with and lived with!

But the idea wouldn't go away.

It was June 16th. Matty's, birthday. The five of us had been having some cake for Matty and a few ciders. We'd been laughing and joking and teasing Matty about now being closer to thirty than twenty. Time to clean up the plates. Joe and I said that we would do it.

"Just take it easy you old farts!" I said to my Lewis and Matty.

"Shut your face, brat," replied Matty. He always called me brat. I liked the name!

As I was putting some plates in the dishwasher, I caught a glimpse of Lewis. As he took a drink of his cider, his eyes looked almost distraught. My heart broke and my eyes nearly welled up.

Joe noticed and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, fine," I said, "just getting a cold or something I think."

After we finished tidying, we all wished Matty Happy Birthday again and went about our own things. Lewis said he was going for a shower after working all day and Matty, Joe and Andy decided to go to the gym down the road before their next rugby match at the weekend. I was getting ready for an audition for the theatre group that I had gotten into after I had out-grown the youth theatre. We were doing the Merchant of Venice and I really wanted to be Portia, mostly because I love the "Quality of Mercy" monologue, so I decided to go and brush up on my audition piece again.

I was in my room for about twenty minutes, going over and over the piece, trying to get the right inflection on, "The Quality of mercy is not strain'd." It was frustrating me. Suddenly, I heard a bang from the bathroom.

"Jesus wept..." I muttered under my breath. I stood still for a moment or two listening for any new noise and wondering if I should investigate. I decided I would prefer to check that everything was okay.

I trotted through to the boy's bathroom, turned the corner and was confronted by an open door. Not just an open door, Lewis standing naked in the open door with the towel rail on the floor.

He looked up at me. Everything froze. Me. Him. Time. I could've been there for three hours or three seconds, I have no idea. I noticed everything. His masculine torso, strong arms, thick legs, hairy chest, big hands, bouncing Adam's apple and semi-erect penis. Yes. He had a semi. And his penis was big. About seven or eight inches long and thick. I swear it grew as well! There was a drip of moisture on his tip, too! Had he been masturbating?

"Jen..." My name fell from Lewis' mouth in between a gasp and a gulp.

I came to my senses and stepped back. I knocked into his chest of drawers and regained my balance. I disappeared saying, "Sorry, Lewis."

I went straight to my room. I thought I was going to have a cardiac arrest. My heart was playing the drum section of Metallica's "Whiplash". I sat down on my bed. I closed my eyes and tried to breathe deeply and calm myself. But as soon as I closed my eyes, all I saw was a manly torso and a huge cock. 

I opened my eyes and shook my head. The feelings that had been bubbling softy and quietly in my mind had suddenly become an iceberg. But moreover, I became aware of my vagina. It was soaking and my clitoris was throbbing! What on earth?! I had to push this out of my mind, so I decided to try and read "Quality of Mercy". After about half an hour, I was calming down.

Then my door opened and Lewis stuck his head in. My heart just about leapt into my mouth and my vagina lubricated instantly.

"Are you okay, Jen?" He asked. He looked very sheepish. I nodded my head strongly. Probably a bit too hard and unconvincing. Definitely unconvincing. I saw it in those eyes of his.

"Do you, eh, want to talk?" He asked, sounding more like himself. This seemed to calm me.

"No, it's okay." I managed to get out. I swallowed. "Honestly, it's fine." I achieved a nervous smile.

"Okay, love. Just grab me if you... er, I mean, eh find me, if you want to... you know." He said unconfidently. "Talk, I mean." He said.

"Sure." I said. He sort of smiled and the left and closed the door. Suddenly I wept. I cried for ten minutes. I was fantasising about one of my closest friends, who had been there for me through so much and who had suffered through so much pain already..

I slept poorly that night. My dreams were filled of my Lewis' penis and then of his penis filling me. But then the dream would turn sour and I would see a woman crying in the corner. That's when I would wake up in a cold sweat.

The next day, my poor sleep was clearly noticeable. Matty asked me if I was okay.

"Why do you ask?" I said.

"You look like shit." He answered.

"Thanks, douchebag!" I said laughing. Matty always perked up my mood. I punched him in the arm.

"That was pathetic. You can do much better, brat!" He said, chortling, "Try again."

So I did. Still nothing. He laughed and then squeezed me with a hug. Wow. It felt great in his arms and he smelled incredible.

"So, what's up?" He asked, bringing me out of my reverie concerning his arms.

"Just feeling guilty about stuff in my head." I explained. Matty looked a bit more responsible and pulled out a chair and sat down with me at the breakfast bar.

What stuff?" He asked. I was silent for a few moments and Matty just watched my face.

"Have you ever..." I started, "Have you ever wondered about Lewis and his love life?"

"No, why? Do you think he's gay or something..."

"No, no, nothing like that," I said quickly, "Just what if he is lonely?" Matty sat back and breathed out.

"He probably is, to be honest." Matty said as he thought. "What's making you think this?"

"He just seems so sad sometimes."

"How do you mean?" Asked Matty.

"Well, sometimes when I look at him, his eyes look like they are about to fill with tears and he must be lonely and he can't be, you know, satisfied. Should he start seeing women again?"

Matty nodded with an expression of consideration.

"I spoke to him about that before." He said finally.

"When?"

"Just once, several months back."

"What did he say?"

"He was conflicted. He obviously still loves Erika, the girl he was engaged to, and he feels like he made a commitment by proposing to her. But he said he knows and understands that she wouldn't want him to be sad and lonely, she would've wanted him to be happy. So he says that it would just be a case of finding the right girl at the right time."

"Has he ever done anything?"

"No, not yet."

"Do you think he should?"

"I don't think he should have some random fling, nor do I think he will," said Matty, "but I do think that he should find someone special and nice who can make him happy and you know, 'fulfill' him." Matty chuckled.

I nodded. I felt a wave of relief wash over me and a determined calm.

"You okay?" Asked Matty.

"Yes," I said very genuinely. It clearly showed. Matty smiled. "Thanks." I said.

"No probs, brat," said Matty, smiling. He got up, grabbed the whole milk carton and left. How can any human drink that much milk in a day?

That night, I was lying in bed.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

My heart was hammering and my vagina lubricated again. But this time it was different. I was enjoying the feeling. It was lust and adrenalin rather than fear and panic. I didn't know what I was going to do, but I was going to do something.

I waited in bed until 2am. I didn't sleep. Not a wink. Finally, I got up. I left my room and silently closed my bedroom door. I was so excited, I almost giggled out loud. I could hear Joe snoring in his room. It was like listening to a train. Halfway down the hall, through the near pitch darkness, I forgot about the creaky floorboard. The sound cracked through the house like a whip. I stopped and listened. Nothing. Just the echo in my ears of the board and my pulse. I continued to Lewis' door. I stood and listened. Silence. I opened the door slowly and...

"What are you doing?" The voice was calm, firm, masculine and inquisitive. I swear my heart had pumped more times in those two days than it has in the rest of my life. I was panic-stricken. I managed to turn my head to see the owner of the voice. It was so dark I could hardly make him out. My eyes didn't leave the dark shape that was his face.

"What are you doing?" The dark figure asked again in that quiet voice, but the question rang in my ears like a gunshot. I had no answer. Why would I be creeping into my Lewis' room in the middle of the night in just my panties and a vest top? I stood there and my only sense registering anything was my nose. It was filled with the scent of my pussy. It was so strong. Musky. The smoking gun at the crime scene.

A hand reached out and grabbed my wrist, feeling like a handcuff being locked, and pulled me along as the voice huskily said, "Come with me."

I obeyed like a lamb to the slaughter. The guilt burned my stomach, the adrenalin cut my veins. The dark man pulled me into a bedroom and closed the door behind me. The ceiling light turned on and it scorched my eyes like an interrogation lamp. My eyes started to adjust to the light and I could see the figure of darkness take colour and detail before my eyes.

"I think I know what you were doing," said Joe. Panic was being replaced by deep hollow acceptance. I held Joe's eyes. "I think I know why you were creeping into Lewis' room."

"Oh." I said, thickly, "Why?"

"The way I see you look at Lewis and I overheard your chat with Matty earlier," he said. "You want to sleep with him because you think that will stop him being lonely."

"Yeah." I managed to say. "Do you think I'm right?"

"Your motivation? Yeah. What you think it will achieve? No. He'll have had sex and had some relief, but after a day or so, he'll still feel lonely and a need for a companion."

I couldn't argue with that. I stared at the wall. Boring a hole into it, hoping it would start sprouting words for me to use in this situation. It didn't provide any. Stupid non-magic wall.

"Besides, I don't think this is about Lewis. I think it's about you."

I snapped my head round and stared at Joe.

"What do you mean?" I asked in a voice of annoyance and curiosity.

"I think you want to sleep with Lewis because you want it, but your convincing yourself that it is the right thing for him."

The words hit me like a wrecking ball. The guilt turned viscerally into sadness and remorse. I was using the loneliness of one of my closest friend's as a reason to initiate sex. I broke down. The tears leaked out like a broken faucet. I suddenly found myself in arms. Joe hugged me tight, with my head face down on his shoulder and my body firmly against his. Eventually, my crying subsided. Joe held me out from his arms.

"You shouldn't cry. I understand how you feel," said Joe.

"In what way?" I asked in a bubbling voice, wiping my eyes.

"Wanting to have sex with someone who you are so close to that it feels taboo."

I forgot how to cry. My mind went blank. My brain jammed and stopped processing. Was he saying what I thought he was saying?

"What did you say?"

"I know you feel, about wanting to have sex with a close friend."

My brain still didn't process it. My face must've looked a picture. A Picasso of confusion, non-comprehension and weeping.

"How do you mean?"

"Jenny, I've wanted you for ages. I love you so much. You're fun, kind, gorgeous and sexy as hell."

As he spoke I started to realise, it wasn't just Lewis. It was my Matty, Joe and Andy, too. I was ready for sex, I knew that, but what I was only realising was that my love for my four flatmates had, under the surface, become a lot more than just close and friendly. It was highly sexual, in my mind.

"I mean, look what just hugging you has done to me!" proclaimed Joe.

I looked where his hands were pointing. His boxers were tented. And there was a very large tent pole inside. My blank mind started to fill. Fill with lust, desire and naughtiness. My pussy filled, too. It moistened and bloomed in my knickers. My face and erecting nipples clearly gave Joe all the headlines he needed. His shoulders relaxed and he smiled that gorgeous, tempting smile. We stepped towards each other. Like stepping towards the Holy Grail, and yet like stepping on stones that may collapse and sound an alarm. We stepped again. Within touching distance now. One more step from Joe. My vest-covered breasts grazed his thick, muscular torso. Our breathing was fast and hard, but our eyes had never looked more calm and resolved. As the fuse burned down to the dynamite, the moments passed. The fuse was getting closer, Joe harder, myself wetter. The fuse was burning. The tension was palpable. I could've heard dust touch the ground. Our gaze never broke, searching each other's eyes, scouring our souls.

The fuse touched the glycerol.

We both threw ourselves at the each other, grabbed each other, pulled each other, hands roaming and exploring. Our mouths met and never parted. Our tongues stroked as much of the other as possible. I jumped and wrapped my legs around my Joe. He caught me with his hands on my bum. Such big hands, strong hands held me and gently, but very firmly squeezed my cheeks. I squirmed riding him higher, pushing my wet gusset against his abdomen. Our mouths locked, Joe turned and peeking out of the corner of his eye, found the bed and tenderly laid us down. My legs remained like a vice around him. His hands stroked the length of my legs, up my sides. It tickled. I caught my breath. The sensation of his hands on me. My mind was releasing fireworks. His hands continued up my sides, under my vest top, lifting it off. He carried it right over my head. My breasts exposed, he looked at me like an animal spying its next meal. I had never felt more sexy or alive than in those seconds where the lust poured from his eyes over my tender flesh. He lunged and gorged himself on my chest. I writhed in ecstasy. The pleasure of his kisses on the skin of my tits and the licks and sucking on my nipples were unbelievable.

"I love you, baby," I said, half-moaning, as I stroked Joe's hair.

"I love you, too." He managed to say, mouth full of my left breast.

He started kissing down my tummy. Each kiss sent a wave of sensation soaring around my body from the point of the kiss.

He reached my panties and kissed, greedily, all over the colourful cotton material. I lifted my bum and started to pull them off, but Joe with one hand ripped them off my legs. His big hands gripped my thighs and he pushed my legs opened and slightly up, bent his back down and trailed a big, long, lascivious lick of his tongue all the way up my vagina. My pussy nearly exploded. He went back down and pushed his tongue into my soaking wet hole. He wiggled it around and probed my entrance, then, even more firmly, pulled his tongue up my slit and over my clitoris. I convulsed with pleasure. Joe was giving me the most unimaginable feelings. He kept working on my clit. I was in pure nirvana. My eyes rolled and my body twitched. But I couldn't help but nearly giggle.

"Good boy..." I thought. He had clearly stolen my Cosmo mag and read the article about spelling out the alphabet on the clitoris while giving oral.

He got through the alphabet once and I was ready to burst. He started again.

A is for awesome. B is for BRILLIANT! C IS FOR CUMMING!

My pussy juice squirted for just a quick blast and then poured out over Joe's chin and my bottom. The pleasure was so intense I couldn't even move to stop Joe. Oh my god it was going to happen again! No, not yet, I think I will literally piss myself! I managed to push his head away from my pussy. I collapsed forwards and curled up in his lap. He cuddled me.

After a few seconds, he asked, "So... was that good?" I laughed. I couldn't form the words. I just hugged him tighter. He seemed to get the message. I calmed quickly. I became aware of a hot rod next to my face. Joe's gorgeous, thick cock, standing well above ninety degrees. I didn't think it was as long as Lewis' but it was certainly at least as thick. I touched it, Joe spasmed.

"Sorry," he said, "Just didn't expect that!" We laughed. I started stroking his length, slowly. Each stroke my whole fist went up and down his shaft and up to the base of his helmet. Long, loving strokes. Joe's eyes were closed, he looked like he was struggling for breath. I was loving the effect I was having. I decided to reciprocate the oral sex. I moved my head and kissed Joe's helmet. His cock had moisture on its tip, like Lewis' had yesterday- juicy pre-cum. I had just opened my mouth and started to run my tongue along his shaft when suddenly I was stopped. Joe pushed me back on the bed.

"I can't wait, Jen, I'm too horny! I need to have you!" He said in a thick, husky voice. I had never been more turned on than there, my childhood friend telling me that he just had to fuck me. I spread my legs and pulled him to me.

"Jen..."

I hadn't expected that voice, it caught me off guard. Joe's voice was soft, delicate.

"...I'm nervous. It's my first time."

I had not expected that.

"Aw, babes." I kissed him full on the lips for a long time. "Are you okay? Do you want to?"

"God yes... I'm just nervous."

"I am, too. It's my first time. We're in this together."

We kissed again. I guided Joe's cock to my pussy. He pushed slightly and went in a bit. He waited. I took a deep breath.

"Okay, go," I said. He pushed. And went straight in. No pain, no blood.

Later, thinking back, I realised I had broken my hymen horse-riding. But nevermind, the lack of blood or pain was not in my mind for long. What was long was Joe's cock. The full length of him was filling my vagina. I felt so full. It was incredible. He started to thrust. With every stroke I felt the fullness of his cock stroke against the whole of my vagina. Each thrust inwards was sensational, the filling feeling was breath-taking. His hot, thick cock filled me completely. He started to thrust faster and harder. He hugged me so tightly. I could feel his penis bulging, his helmet swelling, his shaft throbbing. I came. The thought of what was about to happen sent me on my second wave of ecstasy. My orgasm sent Joe sailing! He thrust twice and shot his load. Oh my god. How much cum did he have?! I could feel it pouring into me like a jet from a fountain. The hot cum seared inside me as it poured and poured with each thrust of my sexy lover. If I thought his cock filled me, his cock and cum made me burst, it started streamed out of my pussy, down my legs and over his balls. The juice pushed towards my uterus. Finally Joe stopped. He rested his head on my shoulder. We feel asleep.

We awoke the next morning. We kissed immediately. I could still feel Joe's now flaccid cock just inside me.

"Ahem."

Our heads shot round.

Lewis.

 To Be Continued....

Published 
Written by harley_quinn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments