Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ritz

"My dare"

3
0 Comments 0
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Pulling up to the valet stand I can feel my heart pounding. Have I lost my damn mind? I take a deep breath and remind myself that I am stepping out of my comfort zone for you…my love, my Master. I step out of my car, take the claim ticket from the valet and begin to walk to the main entrance of the hotel. I pause for a moment, running my hands over my hips to smooth the black, form fitting dress I’m wearing. It is very snug and hugs every curve of my body. My tits are pushed up high…looking deliciously full and round, inviting the eyes of every man to look in their direction. The shape of my ass is accentuated and along with the womanly line of my hips looks exceptional. In the reflection of the glass entry doors I see the young valet staring at me, looking me up and down in the kind of way a man does when a woman turns him on. I smile, look over my shoulder and give him a wink. Little does he know that he’s given my self confidence the boost it needed at just the right time.

I push on the door and walk into the elegant lobby of the Ritz. Yes, the Ritz Carleton. I have decided that the Ritz would be the perfect place to go for this adventure. I’m sure there are many men staying here for business; men of a certain age, a certain standing in life, that are well groomed and attractive. Yes, this will be perfect.

I can hear the music from the lounge and I head in that direction. The lounge is inviting; high back red leather chairs, small marble topped round tables, lighting that is soft but still allows me to take in the view. Tucked in the corner is a man playing the piano, mostly laid back jazz, soothing but still up beat. I take a seat at the bar and order a Patron margarita, on the rocks, no salt. I need tequila this evening, it will make me brave, assertive and nasty. All the traits needed to overtake my mind and body to allow me the chance to play this game.

Perched on my seat, I turn towards the main seating area and look out at the men sitting there. Little do they know that in just a few short minutes, I will be approaching one of them and offering them the deal of their life; a blowjob from me with no strings attached. My eyes scan the tables until I see someone that causes my pussy to tingle. He is mid forties, dark hair, dark eyes and a bit of a four o’clock shadow. He is wearing a beautiful navy pin stripe suit, pale blue shirt with cufflinks…mmmmm very hot… and deep purple tie. His shoes look very expensive and are polished to perfection. Yes, I think he will do just fine.

I order another drink and position myself so that I am looking straight at him. I catch the cocktail waitress’ eye and ask her to please bring him another of whatever he is drinking and let him know it is from me. She gives me a smile, orders his drink--Grey Goose martini with two olives, and walks it over to him. He hesitates for a moment. He must be telling her that he did not order another and then the two of them look in my direction. I smile. He tilts his head ever so slightly, flashes me a beautiful white smile and mouths the words thank you. He nods in the direction of the empty seat at his table. I slide off my chair and walk in his direction. With each step I can feel the adrenalin filling my veins. All I can think of is HOLY CRAP GIRL…KEEP IT TOGETHER!!! I walk slowly, locking my eyes on his and letting the natural sway of my hips move me towards him. He stands and pulls out my chair… very, very nice move. I thank him and sit down. As I sit down, I can feel my dress hike up high on my thigh. I cross my legs and can feel the heat and the wetness that is filling the tight space between the lips of my pussy.

He begins to introduce himself. I catch him before he can finish and tell him that names are not necessary. His eyes widen as he is taken aback by what I have said. I lean into him, arching my back slightly and lifting my tits gently towards him. I tell him that I think he is very handsome and that I am here sitting next to him because I want very much to suck his cock. Nothing more. Nothing less. He is obviously shocked by my statement. I lean closer and whisper in his ear.

“I have a very special man in my life; I belong to him and do whatever he pleases, whenever it pleases him. He has asked me to go out, find a stranger and give him head. That is exactly what I intend to do and I want to do that to you.”

I slide my hand up his inner thigh and let it graze his very, very hard cock. He smiles. We finish our drinks quickly and get up from the table. He takes my hand firmly in his and leads me towards the elevators.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

We step into the elevator and as I lean my back against the wall, he presses into me and quickly slides his hand up under my dress and into my panties. I jump a bit. First, I can’t believe how fast he did that and next because his fingers push themselves up inside my very wet pussy before I could stop him. I push him back and say, “I can’t let you do that. This thing, our encounter, will just be about me giving you head. You cannot kiss me. You cannot fuck me or make me cum. If you cannot play along than I need to go.”

He nods, tells me he can follow my rules and steps back. He slides his fingers into his mouth. The same fingers he had forced inside me just seconds before. He licks them, sucking my juices off of them, gives me a devilish grin and tells me I taste really good. The elevator doors open, once again he wraps my hand in his and leads my down the hall. Beep, beep…his key in the door…no turning back now.

We walk into the room. I turn to face him, put my hand on his chest, push his back against the wall and drop to my knees. I unbuckle his belt, unzip his pants and to my delight, he is going commando. I look up at him and smile. His cock just drops out of his pants and is sticking straight at me. It’s hard, thick and about nine inches. Yummy, I do love cock.

Gently I run my cheek up and down the sides of his cock and then press my nose up to his hair that surrounds this wonderful muscle. His smell is intoxicating and I sigh. I pull back and place my soft, full lips gently over the head of his cock and take it into my mouth. He lets out a moan of delight and I feel his knees give a little. I put my hands on his hips, pulling him towards me and deeper into my mouth. My mouth is wet and I slide up and down on him effortlessly. As I pull back I let my tongue flick the tip of his head and run circles around the base where it meets the shaft.

“Take it all” he says.

With that he grabs my hair in his hands, making me wince and shoves himself deep into my throat. I gag and try to pull back a little. But his grasp is tight and forceful, he does not ease up. I feel him in my throat, and I’m finding it hard to breathe. My eyes begin to water. I look up at him and see him smiling down at me. He is loving this and he is going to enjoy the ride. I manage to find a little room to work with and begin sliding his big cock in and out of my mouth, making sure to wrap my lips tightly around his shaft and sucking, sucking hard. He feels so good in my mouth, filling me and finding his way deep down my throat. I find myself moaning. I love giving head. I love having a man’s cock in my mouth, having such control over his desires and pleasure. I taste a drop of him on my tongue. He is getting close which only serves to fuel my desire.

I think to myself, “Oh yes, please, shoot your hot, salty cum into my mouth”.

He blurts out, “Oh yeah, let me fuck your mouth bitch!”

And with that he begins to pump so hard, hands in my hair, holding my head and burying his rock hard, aching cock further back in my throat than I have ever experienced. His hips are pulsing back and forth and my mouth is moving faster and faster, craving that explosion. This is so hot. I am so excited. I have this stranger’s big, hard cock in my mouth and I am so turned on. Then, just as I think I cannot allow him to fuck my mouth any harder, that I can’t bare one more of his powerful thrusts deep into my throat it happens. I hear a groan coming from deep inside him and feel the heat of his cum as he begins to squirt on my tongue. His body is giving into me completely and my mouth begins to fill.

“Oh God! Oh God! Yes, baby, take it all.”

I moan with delight as I taste his seed in my mouth. I swallow over and over, trying to keep up with the flood of semen that keeps filling my mouth. I can feel the heat coming off of his body as the sweat begins to run down his legs. He’s loving this! And yes, I’m loving it too. I can feel the wetness dripping from my pussy. It has soaked through my panties and is now running down my thighs. I squeeze his hips, sucking him harder and pulling him deeper into me, not wanting to ease up on the intense pleasure he is experiencing in my mouth, on my tongue.

Suddenly his body feels limp under my touch, he is spent. His empty cock slips from my mouth and he collapses to his knees in front of me. Looking into his eyes I smile. I run my finger around my lips, collecting the last little bit of his cum and then suck it off my finger. I give him a soft kiss on the cheek and stand up. Glancing back over my shoulder I say goodbye and walk out the door.
Published 
Written by llwas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors